Playing Footsies Ch. 04

Story Info
Will meets the final roommate, the shy girl, Dani.
979 words
4.21
6.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will awoke the next day refreshed. The memory of yesterday hit him like a truck and he was instantly excited. He grabbed his phone to check the time. Still plenty left to get ready for his first day of uni.

He made his way to the shower and, making sure no one was in there this time, cleaned off all the dirtiness of the previous day. He dried himself and looked in the mirror. He felt great about today. His goal: get the other two flatmates to indulge in his fetish. He relished in the challenge of getting it done but after the unexpectedness of the last two, he was pretty confident.

He got dressed and made his way downstairs for breakfast. He nearly got lost again but after spotting a few landmarks, found the kitchen. All four young women where there and his eyes instantly locked onto the one he hadn't met yet.

Vicki had said her name was Dani, and her hair was indeed an aggressive shade of red, parted neatly in the middle and falling just below her shoulders. A loose white shirt wrapped around her body, hiding average sized breasts and Will could make out a black bra through the lightness. A short blue skirt hung from her hips, showcasing her milky white thighs. Her feet were naked against the cold kitchen floor and her nails held fresh violet paint that perfectly complimented the shade of her hair. One foot was flat while the other was partly lifted, revealing one soft-looking wrinkly sole.

"Ah, Will you're awake," Vicki said. She was wearing the same uniform as Dani. Her small feet were also bare.

Shivani turned and smiled while Madison glared. The goth girl was wearing knee-high white socks, hiding her feet from his view.Damn her, she knows exactly what she's doing just to spite me.

Vicki came forwards and introduced the other girls. "This is Shivani. Shivani, Will."

He shook her hand again. "Hello."

"Nice to meet you Will, I'm sure we are going to get along most famously." She shot him a wink and went back to making her breakfast.

"And this," Vicki held out an arm to the next young woman, "is Dani."

Dani smiled nervously, creating dimples at the corner of her mouth. "Hi." Her voice was soft and shy and it was the huskiest thing he had ever heard, so husky it made his knees weak. Light freckles littered her face around her nose and her eyes shone a brilliant emerald.

"Nice to meet you," Will said as he shook her hand.

"Anyway, you know where the food is so help yourself to some breakfast and join us at the table." Vicki picked up her bowl and moved to the living room. The others followed.

Madison was still there, not quite finished making hers so Will attempted to converse with her. "How are you today?"

"Don't even try it, pervert," she spat without meeting his eyes.

Will was taken aback. "Look, I'm sorry about whatever you think happened but you didn't give me a lot of choice."

She looked at him then with pity. "Don't try and justify your sick ways with me. Just leave me alone and don't let me catch you looking at my feet or sniffing my socks." She picked up her bowl and went to join the others.

Sniffing her socks? Surely Shivani hadn't told her what happened. Did girls do that? Kiss and tell? He took a bowl from the cupboard and made some cereal. Maybe this wasn't going to be good as he had anticipated.

After, he sat down at the table and avoided looking at Madison.

"You have a class this morning right Madison?" Vicki asked after swallowing a spoonful.

"Yeah." She bought her spoon to her mouth and took a bite, her eyes on the bowl in front of her.

"What about you Will?" Vicki asked.

"Uh," Will cleared his thoughts with a shake of his head. "Yeah, an early class at nine."

"Ah same time as Madison." Shivani said. "You guys can walk there together." She aimed a sly smile at Madison.

Madison rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure."

Dani sat there and silently nibbled at her cereal. Her eyes kept flicking to Will and looking away quickly. Her cheeks turned a subtle red each time.

They all sat in silence for a while until Vicki spoke up again. "What are you studying anyway Will?"

Will explained to the group what he was studying to be, trying not to sound too passionate. They all listened intently and nodded as he spoke.

"You guys had better get going if you wanna make it on time," Vicki said with a glance at her watch.

Madison stood and went back into the kitchen without a word.

Vicki reached out and tapped Will's arm. "Don't worry about her. Just try to be patient and she'll come around."

Will sighed. "Somehow, I doubt that." He finished his cereal and made his way out the door. Madison was waiting for him with her black formal shoes on.

Will adjusted the bag strap over his shoulder and approached the dark girl.

"As soon as we are out of sight you can stop and wait for me to get a distance away before following, got it?" she snapped.

Will shook his head. "Come one don't be like this. Can't we just start again?"

"No." She turned and hurried off. "Hurry up."

Will followed her down the street and attempted to engage in conversation. He was either met with a heated glare or was totally ignored. He eventually gave up and just walked.

"Stop."

Will froze and allowed Madison to walk away from him a great distance until he resumed his walk. He decided to not to bother with her anymore and try to enjoy the rest of his time here.