Playing Footsies Ch. 05

Story Info
Will confides in Vicki about his love for the female foot.
943 words
4.33
6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will made it to class a minute late, thanks to Madison. The only seats that were available were at the front so Will quickly sat down in the centre, closest to the lecturer's desk.

The lecturer herself gave him a look similar to Madison's. She clearly didn't enjoy people turning up late and Will took note. He also realised how good she looked. Mostly dressed in black, despite the hot day, her clothing held an old Victorian feel. Her skirt ended just above her knees, showing off long legs and feet sitting in open-toed high heeled shoes, nails painted crimson.

Will sighed. He wasn't going to get much learning done in this class.

###

At lunch, Will decided to check out the sports field to see what was happening, and to see if he could catch any sexy foot moments. He came onto the field to see the woman's sports team about to start practicing. He made his way to one of the side benches and sat.

"Hey Will."

Will turned to see Vicki walking towards him, dressed in the school's sport uniform. The top hugged her torso closely and the short shorts showed off plenty of leg. Her blonde hair bounced around her shoulders as she walked.

"Hey Vicki. You're on the team?"

"Sure am." She sat down next to him and bent down. Her fingers began to undo her shoe laces.

Will swallowed as he stared.

"Come to watch me practice?" Vicki said as she slipped the first shoe off.

"Well I uh..." He was almost too distracted to answer. "I don't really know the campus so I'm just exploring at the moment. I guess I could stay and watch for a little."

The other shoe came off. Her thumbs then slipped into the ankle socks and slid them off her perfectly proportioned feet. Her nails were still the same red as yesterday with a few chips here and there. She stuffed the socks into her shoes and held them out to Will. "Then you can look after these for me."

Will took them in his hands and his cock throbbed with need.

Vicki got up and jogged off onto the field, her soft feet falling on the grass with grace.

Will waited until he was sure no one was watching then he bought the shoes and socks as close to his face as he dared. He sniffed, deep and long, savouring the sweet scent of her feet. His mind swelled with lust for Vicki's soles, the scent taking him away like a hallucinogenic drug. He forced himself to put the shoes down on the seat next to him lest he do something in public that could get him in trouble. He focused on the young women running around on the field with the ball. A few others didn't have footwear on either but none seemed as good looking as his roommates.

After the practice, Vicki ran back over to him, her feet now dirtied by the grass and earth. She stopped and looked down at her feet. "Man, I love the way the grass feels against my soles," she said as she wiggled her toes. "I can't help but take off my shoes for practice."

"Well," Will almost choked as he watched her cute toes waving around. "They certainly deserve it."

"What do you mean?" She sat down and picked up her shoes.

"Uhh," Will's mind raced. "Your feet are essential to holding you up and supporting your whole body. You should give them a treat every once and a while to thank them for all that they do. After all, they are a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art," he quoted at the end.

Vicki finished putting her shoes back on and stood. "You sure know a lot about feet."

"Well, I absolutely cannot deny the femininity and sexuality of the female foot. It's... just something I can't explain," Will said as he stood. It didn't seem that Vicki had ever had an experience with a man that involved her feet so he approached it in an open way.

Vicki began walking and Will followed. "You mean, you get sexual gratification off women's feet?"

"Yes." Will nodded and remained confident. "If you look close enough it sort of resembles the female body."

Vicki blinked and her eyes widened a little. "Huh. You're right."

Will suspected that she had a crush on Shivani. Was she lesbian? He dearly hoped she was bisexual otherwise his goal would never be completed.

Will decided to risk it. "Let me ask you this then. If Shivani asked you to suck her toes, would you do it?"

Vicki gasped in surprise. "Shivani? Why would I... I mean why would she... ahh..."

Will chuckled. "I see."

She sighed. "Was I that obvious?"

Will shrugged. "Maybe." She totally was. It was almost too easy to read the girl.

She growled in frustration. "It's a problem I always seem to have. As for sucking her toes... Well she may not have a foot fetish anyway so it's hard to say."

Will chuckled again. "Hypothetically then."

Vicki pondered for a long while. "I would try it once at least I think. Just for her."

Will nodded. He visualised Vicki's lips and tongue all over Shivani's foot while the other foot caressed her breast, toes pinching nipples.

"Hey, you better not be thinking of me like that," she growled.

Will put on his best smile. "No, of course not. Anyway my next lecture is about to start. I'll see you at home." He quickly parted ways. The last thing he needed was another flatmate that hated his guts.