Playing Footsies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivani's feet worked in perfect symmetry with Vicki's as if they had been practicing this all their lives. Had they!? The sudden though nearly blew Will's mind from his body and he let out a loud groan.

"You okay there?" Shivani asked with much amusement.

Will grunted and took Dani's toes from his mouth. "What do you think?" Every second was a constant battle with premature ejaculation, holding back as much as his will would allow. He needed this to last as long as possible but he didn't think that he could for much longer. The finale was upon him.

Shivani's rubbing halted. "Try this," she said to Vicki. One set of toes wrapped around the bottom of his cock while the other set wrapped around the top on opposite sides. Vicki nodded and mimicked the motion and they began pumping once more.

It was almost too much. Will engulfed Dani's toes again and ate at them with unquenchable need. The feeling of twenty toes rubbing his cock at once was incredible and he felt it hardening further. He didn't think it possible. He could feel each and every toe working its way along his shaft and knob, building him up to an explosive finish. Every vein in his entire muscle was visible and pulsing with life, trying to pump more blood than was needed.

Shivani and Vicki stopped their rubbing. "It's time for a swap." The exotic woman announced. Madison and Dani took their place while Vicki went down to work his balls and Will was delighted to find Shivani up on the edge with him. She held out her immaculate feet for him to devourer as water dripped off her athletic body. She sent him a smile and she undid her bikini top and her breasts were unleashed upon his eyes.

Will groaned with pleasure and ran his tongue along her middle toe. He then took it all and began sucking, relishing in the natural taste of her skin mixed with the water.

Madison's arches held Will's shaft as Dani's long lavender toes wrapped around the head of his shuddering cock. "Feels like it's about to burst." The redhead said with excitement, no doubt ready to see him cum once again.

Vicki took her mouth from his sack. "His balls are so tight. They feel about ready to let go." She gave them a loving caress in her tiny hands and he felt them shiver in its pouch.

"Then let's finish this." Madison spat. Her feet began moving in unison with Dani's toes, pumping over and over, determined to extract his seed.

Will could feel it coming but he was adamant then he could hold out. His fingers rubbed at Shivani's soft soles while he sucked and licked her big toe clean.

"He's fighting it girls," Shivani said. "Better turn it up."

Vicki's mouth and hand moved with tenfold the passion. Madison slipped her soles back and took him with her black toes. Dani's fell into rhythm with hers and toes squeezed with every pass of his sensitive head.

He couldn't take it any longer. He needed, more than anything, to cum all over these eight beautiful feet. "This is it." He managed through gritted teeth.

"Hmm good boy." Shivani said as she slid back into the water. She commanded the other three into position.

Vicki was in the middle with her soles pointed at Will. She did have the nicest and daintiest. Madison and Dani were besides her with their toes up, ready to take his seed all over and between them. They had the longest and prettiest toes.

Shivani took her feet and wrapped her toes around his about-to-explode cock and began pumping like nothing else mattered. Her feet were the most skilful and experienced and he would've liked no other to finish him in this utopian situation.

"Cum all over my toes," Dani groaned with a sly smile.

Vicki bit her lower lip. "I want to feel your hot seed all over my soles."

"Cum for me you dirty little foot pervert," Madison commanded.

Will felt his balls rise.

Shivani slowed her pumping just in time. "Cum all over our feet." Her accent think. "Give us what you desire." Her toes aimed his cock at Dani's toes.

Will's breath caught and his whole body seized. Hot cum sprayed out and splashed over Dani's purple painted toes. Shivani moved him and pumped once more. Another jet exploded all over Vicki's bare soles, over the bottom of her toes and down her high arches and heel. Shivani moved once more and the third jet spread all over Madison's black painted toes, white cum contrasting erotically.

Shivani moved her toes up and rubbed right over his hole, catching the next spurt as it came, hitting her big toe and splashing out over the rest. The next jet escaped between her toes and landed on Vicki's soles. "Oh still more?" she said in surprise.

Shivani moved his exploding cock back to Dani's and another thick rope fell across her toes. She began wiggling them and his seed spread around and stringed between her toes.

Shivani pulled him back to Madison's who turned her feet up to reveal her pale soles. Another pump and another explosion slapped against the balls of her feet.

Shivani softly milked the rest out and it dribbled down her caramel toes and soles and onto her heel and ankle. Her feet slowed further as he ran dry then her toes withdrew. She stood and made her way out of the spa. As she passed she leaned in and planted a kiss on Will's cheek. "You did it. Congrats."

Dani went by next and the red head looked at him shyly and blushed. She still managed a cute wink.

Vicki smiled at him then looked passed towards Shivani. The dark woman was waiting by the door with a lustful look in her dark eyes.

Madison stepped out and stopped beside him. "You big pervert." She said with a playful grin. "I will admit, feeling a spray of hot man juice against my feet feels fucking fantastic."

After the four young women had departed Will shuddered with relief as he sank back into the spa. He had done it. Shared a foot experience with each girl and then achieved a finale with all four at once. Life didn't get any better than this. Or could it? There was still plenty of time left in the year and he still had four years left of study. What else could he achieve in such a time?

He let out a big laugh that consumed the whole room. He couldn't wait till Monday.

12