Playing Games Pt. 01

Story Info
A fantasy tale of a boy’s lust.
1.3k words
3.77
22.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anosral
anosral
14 Followers

My first attempt at erotica, I'm anxious to see your thoughts and critique. My inspirations for the women come from a variety of women i have come to admire (lust for) across the internet, Dan is a sampling of me.

------------------------

He was just a tad awkward. At barely 18, Dan's confidence was lacking in most areas of his life, not many friends, mostly nerds, and he spent far more time reading science fiction than anything else. He was slight of build, of average height, and not particularly athletic in any sport; he could hold his own on the playground, but he was frequently overlooked and overshadowed by the more athletic boys when it came to picking teams.

He was plain, nondescript, and blended into most crowds, usually to his liking, until it came to girls. Here he wanted to shine, but his awkwardness and shyness kept his tongue tight. He did have a nice smile when he chose to use it, a trait often commented to him by the women around him, his mother, his sister, teachers and their family friends.

He was smart, but a trifle slow to pick up on social clues, intelligent but not exceedingly so, and constantly distracted, mostly by the girls. Here, he noticed everything, the warmth of their faces, the curves of their bodies, the sheen of their hair, the smell of their skin, the lightness of their laughter, his attraction overwhelming his attention at times, causing him to sometimes appear a bit a bit creepy to them, his adoring attention a habit not completely concealed.

Along with the girls at school and his female teachers, he had a not entirely abnormal lust for his sister and his mother, thoughts of their bodies pressed against his starring in his many fantasies, and hours spent relieving himself of the almost painful erections he seeming always sported, their constant presence in the house giving him innumerable occasions for fleeting physical contact and glimpses of their beauty in all manner of dress. He particularly enjoyed, and sought out, the warm embraces of his mother, her soft curves pressed against him, him clinging tightly, not wanting to yield, until she sometimes had to gently, and patiently, pry him loose, never failing to notice how he seemed to inhale her scent from her neck, his grin, his clutching enjoyment of her body, and his hard and entirely noticeable hardness. She knew. She loved her son, but looked forward to the day when his attention would be diverted by a future girlfriend, although she humorously imagined that girl would have her hands full, literally. He was not, by appearance and presence, small.

His mother, Mona, at 38, was in his eyes gorgeous, sexy beyond description, her Mediterranean appearance, her long black hair, her soft curves, her ample breasts, shapely legs and magnificent butt, drawing him, always enticing him to imagine that he would someday hold a much more intimate place in her life than a normal mother and son relationship. His thoughts of her naked body consumed him when around her, imagining his arms sliding around her, those breasts, her nipples in his mouth, his hands wandering from her breasts, to the curves of her luscious butt, sliding eventually between her thighs, gently probing, caressing, his fingers eagerly plunging into her warm depths, using techniques he had only observed in porn videos to bring her to inevitable climax, her moans, yelps and unrestrained cries filling his ears with confirmation of her shared lust and love for him.

He fed his fantasies with visual reminders of other women, similar in appearance and beauty, leering at photos of celebrities such as Monica Bellucci, Sabrina Salerno, Sara Varone, Sabrina Ferilli and many other Italian women who shared physical qualities that fired his passionate thoughts of his mother, spending countless hours drowning his minds eye with these, reinforcing his lust and desire for her body, her yielding to him as her constant lover.

Connie, his older sister held a different sway to him. Her strong and athletic 20 year old body enticing him, frequently clad in tight shirts and athletic shorts, her rock solid legs, her firm abs, hard and shaped butt, toned and muscular arms, breasts topped with constant poking nipples rarely adorned with a bra, her flaming red hair circling that stunning face, her constant laughter and teasing always drawing him into her presence. It almost seemed as if she was purposefully flirting with him, only drawing away when she was certain she had his full attention, confident that he was hers, if she so allowed him to be. He could always count on her to leave their shared bathroom door unlocked, frequently partially open when showering, garnering him many opportunities to leer and drool at her naked beauty.

No imagination here, he had seen her fully naked on too many occasions, he knew every inch of her, and she knew full well his lust for her, tormenting her younger brother with her body, unmercifully enjoying his rapt attention. He would do anything for her, and she took full advantage of his desire. Oddly, she never dated boys, only going out with her girlfriends. She was hugely popular at school and in social circles, her phone constantly ringing with invitations and her social media had a huge following, no surprise with all the photos she posted, gym shots, beach poses, and frequent lingerie shoots. She was popular with photographers and they did their best to highlight every inch of her stunning appearance. Men and women alike strained to drink her in as she sauntered around town, the corridors at school, even at church on Sundays, heads turned and eyes widened at her allure. Like a cross between fitness models Sarah Fanelli, Grazi Modena and Molly Stewart, she captured everyone's gaze.

Mona, would be caught occasionally with a leering look at Connie as well. Dan had noted more than once a decidedly "unmotherly" attention paid to her daughter as she pranced about, as she worked out in the garage gym, as she sunbathed by the pool. Particularly by the pool, as Dan focused on his mother's breasts in her minimal bikini, he would notice her nipples hardening as she watched her daughter, and that she was all too eager to comply when asked to apply lotion to her daughter's back. When Mona leaned back in her lounge chair upon completion, he would note the darkened dampness spread on her bikini bottom, wishing he could draw closer, to inhale, to touch, to suckle those fantasy folds. She would sometimes draw her fingers lightly across her breasts, her thighs, before noticing his attentive looks, and used the opportunity to walk into the pool, in an attempt to cool down, to disguise the growing dampness between her thighs.

His sister clearly enjoyed her mother's touch, often squirming beneath her hands, soft moans and giggles escaping her as her mother's hands lingered across her lower back, slowing in application, testing and teasing the curves of her butt, her thighs and legs. Mona's attentiveness was not lost on Connie, and she reveled in it. Her own fantasies starred her mother in various submissive roles and drove her to wild and energetic dreams of her mother's lips upon her pussy, her tongue lapping frantically to please her as she drenched Mona's face in her juices.

The thought of his mother and sister entwined on his mother's bed broke Dan's mind, their imagined passions sending him racing into the house to relieve his hardening burden, or, like his mother, slipping into the cool waters of the pool, to hide his growth from their sight, even as he knew that they knew, mother and son pretending not to notice each other or Connie, Connie playing her games with her mother and brother, and scheming for the eventual fulfillment of her lecherous desires for both of them. She hungered for her mother's lushness, her brother hardness and her own role as Mistress to them both.

anosral
anosral
14 Followers