Playing House Ch. 06

Story Info
Frank and Judy lock up Jill and Charlie.
1.3k words
4.56
5.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

It was Sunday afternoon and I was on my way home from dropping Frank off at the airport when my phone rang.

Jill was calling. "You have to get this fucking thing off me! It's driving me crazy."

She was referring to the chastity belt I let her borrow a couple nights ago.

"Oh, fuck!" I replied. "Frank has the key and I just dropped him off at the airport. He won't be back until Thursday evening. Sorry."

Jill said, "Charlie thinks it's funny as long as I keep giving him blow-jobs."

"Maybe fair is fair," I said. "If you have to be locked up maybe it's only fair that Charlie's locked up too. You can borrow our cock cage to lock up Charlie while your pussy is locked up."

"I don't think he'll go for it, but fuck him, I'm not going to give him a choice."

That evening Jill called and asked if she could stop over with Charlie. "He wasn't real keen on the idea, but agreed because it was only fair."

When Jill and Charlie arrived I had him drop his pants and boxers and sit on the kitchen table.

"I'm not really on board with this," Charlie said.

I looked at him and said, "If you ever want to see Jill's pussy again or ever feel her lips around your cock again you'll let her put this on."

The cock cage was pretty simple. First I showed Jill how to put the steel ring behind Charlie's balls and around his cock.

She was barely able to snap the ring closed. When Jill tried to slide the cage over his cock it wasn't even close. She looked at Charlie's boner and said, "You better give that thing a tug and relieve some pressure if you ever want to feel it sliding in my pussy again."

"In front of Judy?"

Jill looked at him and said, "Why the fuck do you care? You're sitting on Judy's kitchen table with your pants around your ankles and a steel ring wrapped around your balls. Do you need me to take a picture? Shut the fuck up and get stroking."

Charlie spit on his hand and got down to business. Jill didn't suck him but she wrapped her lips around his mushroom to catch his cum.

When Charlie was finished Jill licked the last bit of cum off her lips and said, "Give me the cage."

Jill slid the cage on Charlie's soft dick and locked it in place.

Handing me the key Jill said, "You keep this. I don't want Charlie talking me into unlocking him."

At work a few days later Jill told me that Charlie was not very excited about having to wear the cock cage. "And I fucking hate this chastity belt. Is Frank still getting back on Thursday afternoon?"

Frank did return on Thursday. When we got home from the airport Jill was waiting for us on the front steps.

As we entered the house Jill said, "Get this fucking thing off me!"

Frank handed her the key to the chastity belt. She lifted her skirt up and unlocked the belt letting it fall to the floor.

Then, as Frank and I stood there watching, Jill started fucking her fingers and using her thumb to massage her clitoris. Backing up to the front door she slowly slid down until she was sitting on the floor with her legs spread out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she yelled as she arched her pelvis up in an intense orgasm.

"That metal monstrosity should be outlawed!" Jill demanded.

I looked at her sitting there on the foyer floor with her fingers buried in her pussy and asked, "Did you just have a good orgasm?"

Jill looked up at me and understood. "It was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had."

"Still think the belt should be outlawed?"

Jill slowly stood up and let her skirt fall back down covering her legs. "I guess not, but I'm not putting that thing on again anytime soon."

After Jill left I picked up the chastity and took it to the bath for a good wash.

"Why didn't you tell Jill you have a spare key?" Frank asked.

"Where's the fun in that?"

I grabbed his cock through his slacks and told him he needed a shower and a fuck. It took me a moment to pull his pants down and slide his briefs over his raging cock. As soon as his penis was loose I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist sliding my wet cunt down the length of his warm throbbing cock as he carried me into the shower.

At work on Friday I asked Jill about her experience with the chastity belt. "It was excruciating while I was locked up, but I've never had so many incredible orgasms since I was unlocked."

When Jill asked for the key to the cock cage I told her it was at home and she could come by in the evening to get it.

When Jill and Charlie arrived I invited them into our family room.

I looked at Charlie and said, "So, Jill tells me you're tired of the cock cage."

Charlie stood up and dropped his shorts. There was a small stainless cage hanging down between his legs with a wimpy little dick inside. "I'm horny as hell, please get this thing off me."

I walked up to him and grabbed his balls. "Okay, but you have a decision to make. Frank's been gone nearly a week and he really wants a fuck, so you can either give him a blow-job or let him fuck you in the ass."

"I don't do guys! I'm not gay!"

I was still holding Charlie's balls. "What's it going to be?"

Jill spoke up, "Neither! He's going to get an ass fucking or I won't let you unlock his cock."

"No way I'm getting a cock shoved up my ass!" exclaimed Charlie.

"You fucking hypocrite," Jill said. "You've fucked me in the ass so many times I've lost count. Good luck ever getting an erection again!" She looked at me and told me to keep the key.

"Wait, you have to unlock this fucking thing!" Charlie exclaimed, looking down at the hunk of steel hanging between his legs.

I piped in, "I think Jill has made it perfectly clear. If you want that to be removed you're going to have to let Frank fuck you in the ass."

"Okay, okay. Just get this damn thing off me!"

I handed Charlie a condom and told him to put it on Frank. He tore open the wrapper and placed the condom on the tip of Frank's cock slowly rolling it down the length of his hard shaft.

Handing Charlie a small jar of Vaseline I said, "You may want to use a little of this."

Charlie scooped a finger full of Vaseline from the jar and smeared it on Frank's cock grabbing his cock to make sure the jelly was spread evenly. It may have been my imagination but it seemed to me that Charlie spent more time than necessary spreading the lube on Frank's cock.

As Frank slid his hard dick in Charlie's ass I handed Jill the key and she knelt down and unlocked Charlie's cock.

When Frank pulled his dick out of Charlie's ass the reservoir at the tip of the condom was filled with his milky white cum.

Jill wasn't looking at Frank's cock. She was totally focused on Charlie's rock hard cock.

She said, "We'd like to stay around and chat but we need to get home." She told Charlie to pull his pants up and take her home. "Unless you want to fuck right here in Jill's family room?"

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers