Playing in a Bar Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband and Wife play with another couple.
8.9k words
4.68
21.2k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artemus68
Artemus68
201 Followers

It had been about a week since our little adventure with John when I suddenly got an unexpected text from him.

"Hey Mark -- this is John. I don't want to bother you, but I wanted to see if you and Amy are interested in getting together to meet up with me and my girlfriend Angela? To be honest I haven't stopped thinking about the other night and how awesome it was with you and Amy. I keep dreaming about her body."

I laughed as I read his text and to be honest, I was glad to hear from him. Amy and I had talked and fantasized a lot about what the three of us had done last week. John was a six-foot-tall, handsome and athletic black man who we happened to meet while at a bar doing a little role playing. Being with a black guy has been fantasy of Amy's as well as mine. We both agreed we had had an unbelievable time with him and we definitely wanted to play with John again. It just happened that I had been traveling for work the past week so I hadn't had a chance to contact him.

After thinking about it I texted John back and asked if I could call him later after work so we could talk.

"Sure. Call me whenever." he texted.

Later that day as I was driving home from my office, I gave John a call. (Don't worry I have hands-free capability.)

The phone rang only once before John picked it up.

"Hey Mark. Glad you called." He said excitedly.

"Hey John. Sorry I didn't contact you sooner it's just been a very busy week and I didn't have a chance earlier."

"No problem." John said. "I know I was supposed to wait to hear from you but I can't stop thinking about that night and I just couldn't wait any longer. I hope you and Amy haven't decided this was a one-time thing."

"No. It's not that at all. We had a great time playing with you. I loved watching Amy with you and I can tell you we have been having some awesome sex just reliving that night. Let me tell you, Amy especially loves remembering your dick between her tits."

"Oh. God. That was so hot." John moaned. "So listen, the other night I finally told my girl Angela about what happened."

"How did that go?" I asked anxiously.

"Really well actually. To be honest, I was surprised at how excited she got. She made me tell her all about the night in detail and as retold what we did she got extremely turned on and we had some really hot sex. She is definitely up for meeting you two."

"Well you know John I want to be honest with you so can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?" he replied.

"Do you want to fuck Amy?"

"Hell yeah." John practically yelled in my ear.

Laughing I said "so how do you feel about me fucking Angela. If she is cool with it, are you?"

It was now John's turn to laugh. "Hey Mark that won't be any problem. I know Angela is going to like you and she is into everything and I mean everything. I have no problem with her hooking up with you. In fact, I want to watch it as the idea does turn me on. The only worry we are going to have is keeping Angela off of Amy."

"Really?" I asked. "Angela likes girls huh?"

"I haven't been lucky enough to see her with one but she loves to watch girl on girl porn and she's made me describe Amy's body in detail. I could tell she was very turned on hearing about her and what she did with us. Is Amy into girls?"

"Well she hasn't been with one but she likes to fantasize about being with a girl so this may be a perfect opportunity for us. Who knows maybe you and I will be sitting on the side lines watching them play with each other?" I chuckled.

"Now that's something I would like to watch. Although I would eventually want to join in." John replied.

"Oh, don't worry if Amy and Angela hook up we are definitely jumping in." I stated with certainty.

"You know John, after you texted me, I was thinking about how we should play the night. How do you feel about meeting at the same bar again so the four of us can have some drinks and talk and get to know each other a little better? Then we can go grab a bite to eat at a place Amy and I like to go to sometimes."

"That sounds perfect." He replied.

"By the way, how is Angela with strip clubs?" I asked. "There's a great club near us called Rachel's. Amy and I like to go there. The steaks are delicious and the girls are hot."

"I know that place. It is a lot of fun. I haven't taken Angela there but I'm sure if you bring it up she will be game. As I told you she is up for anything!"

"Great. How about we meet this Saturday around 6 at the bar?" I asked.

"Sure." John responded. "But can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course. What?" I responded.

"Can you have Amy wear something that shows off those great legs again? I'm a real leg man and hers are just perfect"

I laughed at John's request since I already had an outfit planned for Amy to wear and I knew he was going to love it.

"You don't have to worry about a thing." I said confidently. "I plan on getting her a new outfit and I know you're going to love it."

"Oh God! I really can't wait for Saturday." John groaned. "and don't you worry. My problem with Angela is getting her to cover up enough. I think you are going to love what she comes dressed in."

"I'm sure I will." I said with a laugh. "this is going to be a special night. See you Saturday."

A few minutes after hanging up, I got a text from John as I pulled into my driveway. I opened the text and was surprised and excited to see a picture of a very beautiful voluptuous woman wearing a very skimpy red bikini. Beneath the picture was typed "Angela in the Florida Keys last month."

Well, I thought, John is sure one lucky guy and hopefully I will be too on Saturday. Angela's name was fitting since she looked very much like the actress Angela Bassett. She had beautiful caramel colored skin with large firm breasts and sexy curvaceous hips. She looked to be about 5'5" and had a nice round but still firm ass. Her legs were long and lean and it was clear to see she was in very good shape and sexy as hell.

Later that night as I told Amy about my conversation with John, I showed her the picture of Angela.

"Oh, she is very pretty and quite sexy. Though I'm not surprised. I figured someone as hot as John is going to have a beautiful girlfriend. I'm sure you are happy too after seeing her." Amy snickered.

"You better believe it." I said. "

I also told Amy about our plans to meet John and Angela at the bar on Saturday but I decided to not mention Rachel's strip club. I wanted that to be a surprise and I was confident that once Amy started to flirt with John, she would be up for going to the club with them.

Saturday rolled around and that afternoon while Amy was at the gym, I decided to get her outfit ready for the night. I had ordered a new dress for Amy with just this night in mind and I knew that John was going to love it as much as I did. My only concern was Amy. Would she feel it was "too much", or in this case "too little?" but, I figured the best defense is a good offense so when she got home and went upstairs to shower and get ready I told her I would lay out what I wanted her to wear. I then got changed myself while she was in the shower. I decided to wear a pair of nice jeans along with an untucked collared shirt.

As I got ready down stairs I suddenly heard the clicking of Amy's heels as she came walking into the kitchen. Simply put, she looked stunning.

Amy is about 5'6" tall with flowing dark brown hair. She has great lean legs, beautiful natural tits and a terrific ass. The dress looked even better on her than I hoped it would. It was black and made out of a spandex/lycra material so it hugged her body like a second skin. The front of the dress had a plunging neckline that ran down between her full breasts and showed off her ample cleavage. The back too was open and plunged to just above Amy's beautiful ass, and in keeping my promise to John the dress was very short, stopping just above mid-thigh so it showed off plenty of Amy's long legs. To finish it off I had Amy wear a pair of 4-inch sexy black stilettos that I had bought her a few years back.

"What do you think?" Amy asked with a smile as she swirled around to give me a 360 degree view.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I growled as my eyes drank her in.

"Is it sexy enough?" Amy asked with a giggle. "Do you think John will like it?" she continued as she eyed me mischievously.

"Oh, he is going to lust it!" as I laughed at my own joke. "How do you feel in it?"

"I have to admit that I feel so sexy and slutty in it. It's got me all hot and bothered just knowing how slutty I'm dressed. And I do love the idea of wearing this out to the bar."

"Do you think I'll get noticed?" Amy teased.

I went over to her, and grabbing her, I pulled her in for a long passionate kiss.

"You are sure as hell going to get noticed. And not just by the men. I'm sure you'll get some looks from the ladies as well."

"Well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind that." She laughed coyly. "And you know what? I wouldn't mind that either."

"Ohhhhh... baby. I would love to watch you with another woman." I moaned in her ear.

"I might love that too." Amy giggled back as she squeezed my dick through my pants.

Then pulling away she took my hand and started towards the garage door. "Come on let's go have some fun."

As we drove to the bar, I kept glancing over at Amy and marveling at how hot she looked. The dress had ridden up on her thighs to show plenty of leg and stopped just below her crotch. Amy surprised me as she suddenly took my hand and placed it on her thigh. Then keeping her hand over mine she slowly moved my hand up her soft smooth leg until I dipped under the hem of her dress and my fingertips touched her pussy through the thin fabric of her panty.

"Do you feel how wet I am already?" she asked as she slowly opened her thighs for my hand.

"Oh boy, you are very wet honey. Obviously, you're getting excited about what may happen tonight." I said as I ran my fingers over her pussy and felt her slowly grind into my hand.

"Ummmmmm..." Amy moaned as she closed her eyes and dropped her head back on the headrest.

"Are you thinking about John doing this to you?" I asked as I ran my finger under her panty and over her clit.

Amy jolted against my hand as she let out another long moan.

"Or maybe you hope that John's girlfriend Angela will do this to you?" I said.

This question hit home because Amy suddenly jolted up and squeezed her thighs against my hand as she shook and moaned even louder.

"Do you like the idea of Angela playing with your pussy?" I asked her with a snarl.

"Oh God yesssssss...I want her to touch me" Amy moaned.

I was having a hard time driving and concentrating on the road and I also wanted to keep Amy on the edge so I quickly pulled my hand back.

Amy looked over at me "you are killing me!" she said in frustration.

Smiling I looked over at her. "Hey we have a long fun night ahead and I don't want you too worn out before John and Angela get a chance to play with us. Besides, we are almost there."

We found a parking spot on the street a few blocks down from the bar and I quickly went around to open her door and help Amy get out of the car. Amy quickly straightened her dress and pulled down the hem as much as she could. We then headed hand in hand into the bar.

As we entered many of the men around the bar quickly and openly started checking Amy out. I knew they were getting an eyeful of her gorgeous body as we stood and looked around for John and Angela. As we did, I noticed half the patrons in the bar were leering in Amy's direction. In fact, some of the men sitting close by had spun around on their stools and were ogling her legs and tits. Amy acted as if she didn't notice but I could tell she was enjoying all the attention.

We then saw John as he stood up from a table in the back and waved in our direction. As we made our way over, I was very happy to see that John had grabbed a high-top table for four and I was even more thrilled to see how beautiful and sexy Angela looked. As we approached, she slid off her stool and I was able to take her all in.

Angela had shoulder length kinky brown hair that framed her beautiful face. She wore a very sexy white wrap dress that perfectly accentuated her body and showed off her gorgeous skin, chest and sexy hips. She had finished off her outfit with a pair of white high heeled wedges.

John was nicely dressed in black jeans and a white silk shirt and I could tell from Amy's expression she approved. I noticed that John's eyes quickly fixed on Amy and he slowly looked her up and down as we walked up. John involuntarily licked his lips as he continued to drink in Amy and her body. He gave Amy a big and lingering hug then shook my hand as he turned to introduce us to Angela.

"Honey, this is Mark and Amy." John said excitedly.

I leaned into give Angela a kiss on her cheek and I can tell you she smelled as good as she looked.

"It's great to meet you." I said somewhat nervously. "You are even more stunning than I expected."

Angela laughed and squeezed my hand as she looked into my eyes. "Well thank you. You're not hard to look at yourself."

"Well thank you. Should we sit down?" I asked.

I then helped Angela retake her seat and as I did, I was able to take in her beautiful body. In the meantime, John was already all over Amy.

"You look gorgeous." he said to Amy as he helped her onto a stool. Amy thanked him and gave him an eyeful of her legs as she crossed them right in front of his eyes.

"You look great yourself." Amy teased as she leaned into him and ran her hand over his arm giving him a nice look at her chest. "I hope you like my dress? Mark picked it out and I wore it just for you."

"I love it." John practically growled. "You look even hotter than I could have hoped."

Angela and I laughed as we listened to their banter and I was glad to see that Angela was very relaxed and easy going and seemed to be someone who was going to be as much fun to spend time with as to look at.

"Would you mind if I sit next to you?" I asked Angela. "This way we can get to know each other and John and Amy can catch up."

"I'd like that." Angela responded as she turned towards me while I sat down next to her.

John quickly moved to sit next to Amy and we ordered some drinks as the waitress came over.

As we sat and talked there was plenty of laughter and quite frankly flirtation. I was having a lot of fun talking with Angela as she was very bright and funny. She was sitting quite close to me with her legs crossed and slowly her wrap dress fell open to expose most of her sexy thighs and legs. I know Angela was aware of what she was doing and she smiled knowingly at me while my eyes dropped to check out her ample cleavage and long legs. Amy, for her part, was now openly placing her hand on John's leg as they both leaned in and continued to flirt with each other. I glanced over and noticed that Angela saw this too but she didn't seem angry at this she simply gave me a sultry look and smiled.

I took this as a green light for myself and leaning closer I placed my hand on the top of Angela's smooth thigh giving it a little squeeze as I looked into her eyes.

"You are a very sexy woman and I hope you are having fun so far?" I asked.

"I'm having a great time. I just hope we can all have even more fun as the night goes on." Angela stated with a raised eyebrow.

"I think that is certainty." I stated firmly as I looked into Angela's eyes.

I then spoke up to the table. "Why don't we get out of here and go get something to eat?"

"Where should we go?" John asked as he brazenly eyed Amy and slowly ran his hand over her leg.

"There is a great club that Amy and I have been to before and we always have fun when we go." I answered.

"Is it a dance club?" Angela asked.

"Well there is dancing by the girls that work there." I stated matter of factly.

"Oh yes." Amy spoke up enthusiastically. "Let's go to Rachel's. It will be so much fun." as she leaned into John pressing her tits against his arm and pulling his hand higher up her thigh.

"That sounds great to me." John said in a trance as he stared back at Amy.

"I'm up for that. Especially with you and Amy" Angela responded as she slipped off her stool and leaned into me to give me a quick kiss. She then said she wanted to freshen up.

Amy decided to join her as women are want to do and we certainly had a fun time watching all the attention the girls were getting as they walked through the bar. In the meantime, John and I paid the check and waited at the table.

"Man, we are the two luckiest bastards in here tonight." John said as he nudged me.

"We are the two luckiest guys in the world." I responded laughing.

Once outside the bar John offered to drive and we all walked to his car. I took Amy's hand as John and Angela walked ahead of us.

"Are you having fun?" I asked

"God yes. John is so much fun and even sexier than I remember and it seems like you and Angela are getting along?" Amy responded.

"We are. And she is driving me as crazy as you are John." I stated as I watched Angela's terrific ass sway just feet in front of me.

"Well I like watching you flirt with her. It's actually quite hot seeing you two together." Amy giggled as she squeezed my hand.

John and Angela held hands too and were whispering to each other when suddenly Angela looked back and smiled at us. It made me think she was up to something.

Once we got to the car, we soon found out what it was.

"Why don't we girls ride together in the back so we can talk and get to know each other better?" Angela asked as she looked at Amy and I.

"Sure. That sounds good." I responded as I looked at Amy. Amy didn't object so I held the door for the ladies and as they slid into the back seat, I got the pleasure of checking out their long sexy legs.

I then climbed into the front and as John drove off, I turned to talk with the girls.

"So, should we sit down for some dinner or would you rather just go into the club and enjoy some drinks and appetizers?" I asked.

As I was asking this question I watched in surprise as suddenly Angela slid right up to Amy and put her hand on Amy's leg.

"I think we should go to the club and start having fun right away." Angela said with a smile as she turned to look at Amy while slowly running the tips of her fingers up and down Amy's thigh.

I could hear Amy's breath catch and she visibly shivered as Angela kept up her teasing. Angela then leaned in and started to kiss Amy's neck and throat. Amy closed her eyes and dropped her head back as Angela continued to kiss her while her hand gradually moved further up Amy's thigh to the edge of her short dress.

I was getting extremely excited while I watched this and I couldn't stop myself from starting to rub my dick through my pants as Angela's hand now dipped under Amy's dress. Amy responded to this by opening her legs and spreading her thighs.

This made Angela smile as she continued to kiss Amy's throat. "Do you like what I'm doing?" Angela asked.

"Yeeeessssss..." Amy moaned as Angela's fingers now played over her panty covered pussy.

"Now I wish I didn't volunteer to drive." John moaned sadly as he desperately tried to adjust his rear-view mirror so he could watch.

At this point I wanted to do nothing more than pull out my cock and stroke myself as I watched Angela play with my wife.

"This is so hot. I love watching Angela rub your pussy." I growled to Amy knowing my dirty talk would get her even more turned on. "Do you like having her rub your pussy?"

"Yes." Amy shrieked as she suddenly bucked against Angela's hand.

Artemus68
Artemus68
201 Followers