Playing in a Bar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think I would like watching you fuck my girl as much as I am." John said "Now I know why you like watching your wife getting fucked. It's really hot."

A great idea suddenly came to mind so I wrapped my arms around Angela and stood up with her still impaled on my dick. I then turned and laid her onto her back on the couch. I pulled out of Angela, and then as I kneeled over her I looked over at Amy.

"Come over here." I said. "I want you to put my cock into Angela's pussy."

"Oh yeah. I want to watch that." John said enthusiastically as he pulled his dick out of Amy.

Amy sat up and moved over so she was now kneeling next to Angela and I. She took hold of my dick and started to stroke me while she looked at Angela.

"Do you want to fuck my husband's cock." Amy asked Angela lewdly.

"Yeeessss.." Angela replied with a wicked grin. "I want you to put your husband's cock into my wet pussy."

I could tell by the look on her face that Amy was really enjoying this turn of events as she started to slide my cock up and down Angela's slit. My dick was hard and throbbing and the sensation I was feeling as she rubbed the tip up and over Angela's clit was almost unbearable.

"Ohhhh God that feels so fucking good." I panted as Amy kept up the teasing.

I could also tell that Angela was enjoying this just as much since she was now rotating her hips and pushing out against my shaft as it ran over her pussy. Angela had her eyes closed and was squeezing and rubbing her tits as her breathing got heavier and more labored.

"I like teasing her with your cock." Amy said as she looked at me.

"You're so hard and I can feel you throbbing in my hand. Do you want me to slide it into her?"

"Yes. Do it. Fuck her with my dick." I growled.

And at my words Amy slid the tip of my dick into Angela's pussy.

"Oh yessssss" Angela moaned.

Amy then slid her hand down to the base of my shaft and she kept it there as she pushed and pulled my dick in and out. I looked at Amy and smiled at the look on her face. Amy seemed in a trance as she watched her hand and how she controlled my cock as she slide into Angela.

"This is so hot!!" she murmured as she kept fucking Angela.

"It sure is." Angela agreed as she was now watching Amy and I and she was rubbing her clit while we fucked her.

John had been watching us as well when he suddenly moved up onto the couch and knelt next to Angela and pushed his dick into her mouth. Angela didn't hesitate and started to deep throat his cock.

Amy was alternately pulling my dick out of Angela's pussy and rubbing it up and down her slit and then pushing it back in deep into her pussy. This must have been driving Angela crazy as she started to buck and shiver while her sucking on John's dick picked up momentum.

Crystal, still sitting in the corner of the couch, had been watching us all for the past several minutes when suddenly I heard her moan loudly. I looked over to see her squeeze her thighs against her hand as she started to cum while she continued to watch the live sex show in front of her.

"Oh yeah baby. You're going to make me cum soon in that mouth of yours." John grunted as he thrust into her.

Angela pulled her mouth off John's dick and as she continued to stroke him she said;

"you cum in my mouth all the time. I have a better idea. I want to watch you blow your load of cum all over Amy's gorgeous tits. I would love to watch that."

Wow I thought Angela must have been reading my mind.

John looked over at Amy with a wicked grin "I would love that too. How about it Amy, do you want me to cum all over your tits?"

I knew Amy would love this idea and I wasn't disappointed when she let go of my dick and turned to push her tits together towards John.

"I want you to mark me with your cum. I want to be your cum slut." Amy hoarsely whispered.

"Yeah you little slut." Angela interjected. And she started to stroke John's cock over Amy's tits.

"No." John barked. "I want you to wrap those beautiful white titties around my black cock and titty fuck me till I cum." And as he said this John kneeled closer to Amy so she could wrap his cock between her tits.

"Oh that is so fucking hot!" Angela exclaimed.

I couldn't agree more and I was lustily enjoying my wife wrap her tits around John's black dick and watching it slide up and down between her breasts. I was enjoying this scene so much I started to pound harder and faster into Angela's pussy.

John suddenly groaned and his hips bucked as he started to spray cum all over Amy's chest. He shot at least six or seven streams of cum and they landed and ran down all over Amy's tits while she held them.

"Yeah baby. Cum all over that slut." Angela cried happily.

As John started to orgasm my own was building and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. So, as John was finishing up, I quickly pulled out of Angela and stood up over Amy.

As I started to stroke my cock, I spoke up; "Turn towards me." I told Amy.

Amy did as I said and as I watched her squeeze her tits together with John's cum dripping down between her cleavage and on her nipples, I started to cum myself. I shot hard streams of cum that landed on Amy's tits and mixed in with John's cum. I loved the idea that Amy was now "marked" by both of us.

Then surprisingly Angela sat up and moved over towards Amy. She locked eyes with Amy and leaning down she started to run her tongue and lips all over Amy's breasts and nipples.

"Mmmmm" Amy moaned as she dropped her head back and reveled in the sensation of Angela licking and sucking the cum off her tits.

"Yummmmmm is more like it." Angela wickedly murmured as she sucked Amy's nipples and continued to clean all of our cum off of Amy.

Once Angela had completely licked Amy clean, she sat back onto the couch. I then sat down next to Angela who quickly snuggled up to me while John helped Amy up and pulled her onto his lap while wrapping his arms around her.

"Well that was sure a great way to get to know each other better." Angela said with a laugh.

"It sure was." I said in agreement. "I can't speak for Amy but this was one of the best times I ever had."

I heard Amy laugh and as she looked towards Angela and I she spoke up;

"I had a great time. In fact, I hope this is only the first of many times we can have together."

I was surprised at Amy's words but very happy to hear them and so was John.

"I definitely want many more of nights like this." John enthused.

"Well I'm sure John and I can come up with some fun ideas for us all to do." I stated.

Then very surprisingly Amy interrupted; "actually I think Angela and I get to come up with our next adventure. Don't you agree Angela?"

"I certainly do." Angela laughed.