Playing in a Bar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so sexy and hot." Angela murmured as she lowered her lips and started to kiss the tops of Amy's breasts while she continued to play with her pussy.

Angela kept the teasing up by alternately pulling her hand away from Amy's pussy and running it up her leg when Amy would get near to cumming. Then as Amy started to recover Angela would turn up the heat again and start to run her hand down Amy's thigh till, she was touching Amy's pussy again with light lingering fingers. This went on for several minutes with Amy at times desperately trying to grab and hold Angela's hand on her pussy as she got close to exploding.

'I hate to break this up but we are here." John said as we pulled into the parking lot.

At his words Angela sat back while Amy looked up at me.

"That was so much fun." Angela giggled as she looked at me while Amy got herself together.

"That definitely was a great to watch and I know my wife enjoyed it." I said.

Amy smiled and blushed at my words as she looked over at Angela.

"Let's get inside. I want to play some more." Amy said as she started to climb out of the car.

Once out of the car Angela and Amy took each other's hand and they walked towards the club in front of John and I.

"Oh, this is going to be a night to remember." John laughed as he looked over at me.

"You're right about that." I responded.

Pretty soon after we entered the club we were greeted by the manager. I spoke quietly to him and after a generous tip we were led to the perfect table. It was near enough to the stage to enjoy the dancers but tucked into a corner for some added privacy.

A waitress quickly arrived and drinks were ordered as we all settled back to watch the dancers who were on stage. They were both very attractive and as one of them moved near us John pulled out some money and asked Amy if she wanted to tip her. Amy smiled at this and she didn't hesitate to get up and move to the stage. The dancer was kneeling on the stage and she turned around so her beautiful ass was now in Amy's face. Amy reached up and placed the money into her g-string and then she quickly squeezed her ass before she laughed and came back to our table.

As Amy sat Angela looked at her and leaning closer she spoke up. "You know I would love for you to play with my ass."

Amy blushed at these words but the drinks must have loosened her up since she responded "I would love to do that too."

"Ok.Ok." I spoke up looking at Amy. "Here's what we should do. I have a stack of twenties ready for some lap dances. I think you and Angela need to check out all the girls and then each of you pick out your favorite so we can get you some private dances."

"I'm totally behind that idea" John enthusiastically responded.

"Oh. I like that idea too." Angela shrieked.

Amy laughed at our eagerness but I knew from experience she was up for my idea as well. So, we settled back to sip our drinks and enjoy the dancers as they came and went over the next hour or so. At times the girls tipped a few of the dancers for their excellent moves and some of them even approached our table to see if we were interested in some private lap dances. Both Amy and Angela were very polite but so far they declined every dancer to this point. Then a very attractive and exotic young woman came on stage. She was an excellent dancer and moved in such a way she had everyone around the stage watching her. I could tell that she quickly got both of our ladies attention and when Angela leaned over and said something into John's ear I wasn't too surprised that he got up and moved to the stage. I could see that John slipped her two twenties and spoke something into her ear. The dancer nodded yes and went back to finish her show. John sat back and rubbing his hands together said

"We are all set. She's going to join us after this song."

"Great." Amy quickly spoke up. "

"Yes." Angela grinned. "She's hot and I definitely want to play with her."

We all laughed at that and I leaned over to Amy.

"What do you think? Do you like her too?"

"Yes. She is very sexy. I'm in if you are."

"Oh hell yes. I'm in." I whispered in her ear.

After the girl came over, introductions were made. She told us her name was Crystal and she sat down between Amy and Angela so now we had three gorgeous ladies sitting around us. I looked around and even though the club was hopping we were getting many envious stares from the men and even some of the women at the other tables.

More drinks were ordered and the girls were laughing and flirting with each other as well as John and I. I then got up and moved over to whisper into Angela's ear. John and Amy watched me questioningly but soon got their answer as Angela stood up smiling and after I sat in her chair she swiftly sat down on my lap. I placed my arm around her with my hand on her sexy hip. She then comfortably went back to chatting with Crystal.

Obviously, John didn't have to think twice as he quickly took Amy's hand had her stand and then pulled her into his lap as he sat down.

"Well this looks like a very fun group." Crystal grinned as she looked around at us.

"We are looking for some fun." I said as I felt Angela's ass push against my erection. Angela must have felt my dick too as she began to gyrate around and looked back at me with a wink.

"That feels really good." She said lustily. "let's go somewhere we can do something about it."

"No argument here. Why don't you ask John and Amy if they want to go the champagne room for some more privacy?"

Angela smiled at my suggestion and as she got up, she leaned over and gave me a nice long kiss with her tongue sliding into my mouth while she squeezed my already aching dick. She then saw me looking down the front of her dress and whispered "let's go upstairs so you can see all of it" she smirked.

Angela then went over to Amy and John and whispered to them about our plan. I heard John shout an enthusiastic yes while Amy caught my eye and nodded yes to me along with a big smile. Angela then revved things up even more as she leaned over and gave Amy a big long kiss before taking her hand and leading her away.

"We are going to freshen up. In the meantime, why don't you two make the necessary arrangements."

For a moment both John and I watched mesmerized as they walked away showing off their sexy asses and legs. Man, they both looked so hot and we weren't the only people watching them strut through the club.

As I came out of my daze I moved over to Crystal and John soon joined me.

"So, Crystal we want to go somewhere more private and we would love for you to join us." I said as I pulled out my credit card and handed it to her. "Can you make that happen?"

Crystal smiled and taking my card she stood up. "I'd love to join you. Wait here and I'll be right back." she replied.

After a few minutes Amy and Angela rejoined us and they both had big smiles on their faces.

"What?" John asked

"Nothing." Amy replied. "Are we ready?"

"We are just waiting on Crystal." I responded.

No sooner had I said her name than she reappeared. "we are all set if you guys want to follow me."

We all got up and Crystal led us to a staircase near the back of the club. As we climbed the stairs John and I were smart enough to bring up the rear so we could watch these three hot women walk in front of us.

At the top of the stairs we were greeted by the champagne hostess who showed us to a very nice room that had a big picture window overlooking the floor below. We ordered some bottle service and as we all sat around waiting for our drinks John pulled out a big wad of cash and handed it to the Amy and Angela. They both sat side by side on the couch and Crystal moved to the middle of the room and started dancing for all of us.

It was apparent pretty quickly that we would not be disappointed in Crystal. She danced and ground against first John then me before she moved over to the girls. She was quick to strip down to just a thong before she began to rub herself all over both of them. Angela was not shy in running her hands all over Crystal's body. She didn't even stop as the drinks were brought in.

Once we were alone again Crystal moved back over to Amy and she took Amy's hands and placed them on her beautiful tits. Amy was definitely turned on and she didn't hesitate to rub and pinch Crystal's nipples. Crystal moaned at Amy's touch and Angela then leaned over and started to kiss Amy's neck while her hand slid up Amy's leg and under her dress. Amy jumped suddenly and I could tell that Angela was now rubbing Amy's pussy while Crystal continued to grind herself against Amy's thigh.

"Oh man this is too much." John groaned. "is that door locked?"

At his question Crystal looked back at him "Hold on." She panted short of breath. "I'll go make sure we won't be bothered for the next hour."

Crystal then stood up and catching her breath moved to the door which she disappeared through.

Amy and Angela didn't miss a step and Angela continued to rub Amy's pussy as she kissed her passionately. Amy kissed Angela back, as their tongues entwined, and she moaned into Angela's mouth as she started to shake. I knew Amy was on the verge of coming when Angela suddenly stood up and started to unwrap her dress.

"Take off your dress." Angela growled to Amy. "I want to eat your beautiful pussy while they watch."

Amy looked at me.

"Do it." I commanded. "I so want to watch you two together."

"YES. PLEASE!!" John practically shouted. "You can't stop now."

Just then Crystal returned and she stopped suddenly when she saw Angela now standing naked in just her tiny panties and heels with Amy sitting on the couch with her legs spread. She turned and locked the door.

"We are all set. No one will bother us for a while." And with a big smile on her face she squealed that this was going to be one hell of a fun time.

I then stood up and told John to help me. We went over and each of us took Amy by the hand and pulled her to her feet. I then asked John if he wanted to take off her dress.

John didn't say a word. He simply glanced at me and then locking eyes with Amy, he bent over and grabbed the hem of her dress slowly peeling it up her body. John then tossed her dress aside so now Amy was standing in just a black thong and heels. Amy's breathing got louder and she flushed all over as her naked body was exposed to everyone in the room.

"I want to fuck you with my black dick right now." John growled as he leaned over and started to roughly kiss and touch Amy's breasts and suck on her nipples.

Amy was getting lost in his words and touch when suddenly Angela stepped around John and firmly pushed Amy back on to the couch. Angela then sank to her knees while she grabbed Amy's thong in her hands and started to pull them off. Amy made no move to resist she simply lifted her ass up and helped Angela pull them off.

Angela now looked at Amy "before you fuck her John, I want to lick her beautiful pussy." Angela, then dropped her head between Amy's legs and she started to lick and suck on my wife's pussy and clit.

"OHHHHH GODDDD..." Amy screamed as she lifted her legs and grabbed the back of Angela's head to pull her in tighter.

"This is so hot!" Crystal said as she now pulled off her own thong and moved to the couch. She then proceeded to kneel on the couch and lean over and start sucking on Amy's nipples.

So now here we were. Amy was sitting on the couch legs spread with one gorgeous woman licking her pussy and another sucking on her tits. Crystal had her ass facing John and I and she now had her hand between her legs as she played with herself.

John and I looked over at each other and we both started to strip off our clothes. As I pulled off my underwear my cock sprang up and I started to lightly stroke it watching more of the totally unbelievable scene before me. I looked over and saw John was doing the same. I then caught Amy's eye and she was now intently watching both John and I stroke our cocks while she continued to grind her pussy into Angela's mouth.

I moved my eyes to Angela's beautiful round ass and quite frankly I wanted to do nothing more than move behind her and slip my dick into her waiting pussy. Crystal had now dropped back onto the couch and was playing with her pussy while she watched Angela pleasure Amy.

Well, I thought, the hell with watching, I'm getting in on this. I dropped to my knees behind Angela and taking her thong in my hands I gradually peeled it off her perfect peach shaped ass enjoying the view the entire time. I then slowly started to run my hand down the crack of her ass and over her swollen pussy lips. I wasn't completely sure of the reaction I would get but I obviously didn't need to worry because Angela just lifted her head up and turned to look at me.

And with a big smile on her face and eyes glazed with lust she simply said "please lick my pussy."

I gave her a big grin back and quickly dropped down onto my stomach so I could spread her ass cheeks and run my tongue over her pussy and start to suck on her clit. Angela bucked and moaned and pushed her gorgeous ass back against my face.

"Oh yes. Keep doing that, it feels so good!"

"You want me to keep licking your pussy?" I asked wickedly.

"Oh God yes. Lick my pussy and suck on my clit."

I was so turned on at this point that I boldly spread her ass cheeks some more and started to tongue her little pick rosebud. Well this really set Angela off as she pushed back even harder against my tongue and moaned and shuddered.

As I tongued her asshole, I moved my thumb to her clit and started to rub her and finger fuck her."

"Oh yes...I'm going to cum" Angela screeched as she dropped her head back onto Amy's pussy and started to lick and suck her.

After a couple of minutes of pleasuring Angela's sweet pussy I sat up on my knees to catch my breath and was just in time to see that John had now moved over to the couch and he was kneeling close to Amy's face while he stroked his dick inches from her mouth.

"I want you to suck my black cock while your husband watches and while my girl licks your beautiful pussy." He said.

At these words Amy didn't say anything. She simply looked at me as she wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and she slowly pulled his big black dick past her lips and into her waiting mouth.

"Oh...fuck yessssss..." John moaned as he pushed more of his dick down Amy's throat.

"Oh, suck my big black cock you little slut." John demanded.

Amy responded to his words by sucking him harder and faster.

"It looks like you like sucking on my man's black cock Amy?" Angela giggled as she watched my wife giving her man a great blowjob.

"Now I want to have your man fuck me while I lick your pussy. Do you want to see that?" Angela asked.

Amy pulled her mouth off of John's dick and while she continued to stroke his shaft she looked at Angela with glazed eyes "Yes. I want to watch Mark fuck you and I want you to lick my pussy till I cum in your mouth."

At Amy's words I moved up and slowly ran the tip of my dick up and down Angela's ass crack. I even mischievously pushed the head against her asshole.

"Another time." Angela said as she quickly looked back at me with a wicked grin.

I smiled back as I moved lower and placed the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly slid into her.

"Oh...yesssss..that feels so good." Angela groaned as she pushed her ass back onto my cock. "I have wanted your dick in me since we first met."

While Amy and I locked eyes, I grabbed Angela by her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast with my balls slapping against her. Meanwhile Amy put her hand on Angela's head and pushed her mouth back down onto her pussy. Angela didn't hesitate to start licking Amy's pussy while I pounded into her.

Not wanting to be left out John pulled Amy's mouth back onto his dick and started to fuck my wife's mouth again "you and Angela are sure playing the sluts tonight. I want to watch you cum all over Angela's mouth." And that is just what Amy started to do. She began to buck and grind against Angela's mouth as an intense orgasm flowed through her. Amy could only moan loudly as she started to cum since John kept up fucking her mouth with his big dick.

This was getting too much for me and since I didn't want to cum too soon, I pulled out of Angela and went back to rubbing my shaft up and down the crack of her ass. As I got myself under control, I helped Angela up so she could sit next to Crystal who I now noticed was still on the couch playing with herself.

"Do you want to join in? I asked her hopefully.

"I better not. I could get in a lot of trouble if I do but I am so turned on watching you guys. Do you mind if I keep watching?" she asked.

"Enjoy yourself." Angela said with a laugh.

At this point Amy was starting to recover from her intense orgasm when John suddenly moved to the floor and onto his knees. He then forcefully pulled Amy to the edge of the couch spread her legs and placed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

"I have been waiting to fuck you since I first laid eyes on you. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want my black dick?"

"Yesssss" Amy panted.

"Tell me what you want." John demanded.

"Please fuck me with your big black cock." Amy begged. "I need that black dick."

"Yes. Fuck her baby. We want to watch you fuck this slut." Angela exclaimed.

John didn't waste any more time as he shoved his dick into Amy's wet pussy. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up over his shoulders as he pounded into her hard and fast with his balls slapping against her ass.

Amy started to moan and cry in ecstasy as John fucked her harder and harder.

"Oh yesssss...ohhhhh don't stoppppp!" Amy groaned as John fucked her.

Angela was now leaning over and she was rubbing Amy's clit with her fingers while she sucked on Amy's nipples with her mouth. Not wanting to be left out I pushed Angela's legs apart and grabbed her thighs while I dropped my mouth onto her pussy and started to lick her like a demon.

Angela must have been on the verge at this point since she started to cum very quickly after I started to suck on her clit.

"Oooohhhhh...God yesssssssss! I'm cumming!!" she roared as her thighs clenched around my head. I was so turned on and I wanted to please her so much that I didn't let up and kept licking and sucking her pussy and clit as she came a couple of times in my mouth.

Now I wanted nothing more than to stick my dick back into her warm inviting pussy. So not even waiting for her to catch her breath I pulled Angela up to switch places with her. And as I sat on the couch I grabbed her and started to pull her onto my lap. Angela knew exactly what I wanted and she took my hard, pulsing shaft into her hand and held it while she lowered her pussy onto my cock.

"Oh yeah baby. Ride my dick." I groaned to Angela braced her hands on my shoulders and she started to bounce up and down on my shaft.

"Oh fuck..that feels so good." She moaned.

As we fucked Angela's large sexy tits bounced in front of my eyes. They were slightly larger than Amy's with big dark areolas and long pointed nipples. I licked my lips as I watched them transfixed.

"Hold those titties up for me." I ordered her.

Angela smiled wickedly at my words and eyeing me she grabbed her tits and squeezed them together while she held them up for my mouth. I leaned forward and started to lick and suck on her gorgeous tits. She let out a long moan and ground against my dick as I sucked on her nipples.

As I pulled my mouth off of Angela's tits I looked over and saw that Amy and John were now watching us with lust filled eyes. John was slowly sliding his dick into Amy's pussy but they had definitely taken down the intensity of their fucking to watch us.