All Comments on 'Playing It Safe'

by humantouch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Difficult Read

not sure what this is even about. The story jumps all over the place. Not sure it is worth struggling through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Uninvolving...

It was difficult to get involved in this story; even though it was relatively well written, I'm damned if I know what itwas about, it seemed to start in the middle and then veered off in several tangents. A confusing and not satisfying read at all, perhaps the author needs to think about whether this is the forum for a story of this type, where there is no actual story, just a loose collection of events and disjointed memory tableaux.

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
Needs more chapters :D

Really well written, great story, me wants more :D

humantouchhumantouchalmost 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for the comments so far. My last few stories where experiments into new ideas.

The idea for this story, was to start with the present giving an intro into some recent trouble and a non-traditional relationship, then flashback into why this sorted relationship exists, while connecting it to that trouble. Then to finish it with a heightened emotional reaction to that original trouble with an emphasis on remembering where a safe place is.

But I guess if I have to explain it, the style didn't really work :) thanks for the input.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a difficult read at all

I can't understand the comments made by the most recent Anonymous posters. I found this story easy to read for the most part. It switched from a first person to a third person narrative in one section, which was annoying, but that's about all. With respect to the author's most recent comment regarding the story's style, I would say it was very successful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

very sexy! well done!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very sweet and loving story

A fantastic storyline and a well written story with a very good edit that made the reading go so smoothly.

The story felt so real and I really wanted the two of them to be together for forever.

Well done and I thoroughly enjoyed the sweet sexy read.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kool

if its true ...good for u ..but still never give up on love if u two were happy then why change it ...who cares about anything else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

Why did her creep of a brother allow Ben to do that to her??? That all this story told me, her brother was a weak creep...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous