Playing It Safe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" he asked.

"We could both go to town on you at the same time," I smiled.

"You'd actually go for that?" he asked with surprise.

"Yes actually," I said.

"Serious?" he asked again.

"Yes serious," I mocked, "I could play with another girl too if she up to it."

"You are full of surprises today," he said as they walked along.

"Might enjoy it more than some other guy," I said.

"Amazing," he said.

"Would be a good transition," I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Sweety you have to have a normal relationship at some point," I sighed, "Your last one went sour because we spent so much time together and not enough for her. Hmm, she never knew."

"I'm just not ready, ok," he sighed.

"Find some hotness today and we'll get it on," I smiled, "I mean it. She doesn't have to know I was born 3 minutes before you and from the same orifice."

He was silent for a long time after that as we walked along. We stopped a moment to get some pizza like we said we were going to do and then sat on a bench for a while on the boardwalk across the street. As we ate we watched the boats go by and the people disembark and enter the excursion boat that docks here. Even though it pained me a little, I had meant what I said. He did need to move on eventually and have a normal life. We could ultimately never be. I would probably cry for days, but I loved him and wanted him to have a normal family someday. I could just be their weird old spinster aunt.

As we finished our pizza, we stood and discarded our plates. As a joke I had made a suggestion to him about heading back up to the house for a while for some personal time. But I retracted it because he was right. I was acting strange today and didn't yet know why. I would find out very soon, but still at that moment it was nagging at me as if something imminent was coming.

It was then that I saw him. My heart sank and I became nervous. I felt the sweat build up on my forehead. Ben was walking across the street heading in to our side of the street. I stopped cold and looked. Marc looked at me with concern but I couldn't yet speak. All I could see was all that he had done to me. All those words, and lies swam in my head. He had always been a very popular guy and his words carried weight. That's why it was a very difficult senior year. Everyone had made a pass at me and their words instantly focused on a gangbang as Ben had described to everyone. I held on to Marc tightly as I remembered the one thing I could never tell him. It was the time Ben had started picking on me in the side hallways in the school gym. I slapped him hard and he assaulted me. I remembered vividly as he pushed me against the wall, and groped between my legs telling me he was going to take me into the locker room and split my ass in two. I was never sure if he was really about to do it because I pulled away from him and ran into the gym, but still it happened. I never told anyone, but I probably should have.

"Ben," I whimpered.

"Where?" Marc asked as he looked around, "I see him. You know I'm not friends with him anymore right?"

"Just, just let's go," I whimpered as I pulled him in the other direction.

"Are you ok?" Marc asked as I dragged him through another arcade that led to an end of the boardwalk.

"Just come on," I whimpered as I pulled him into the café and found a table out near the end overlooking the water.

"Hey you're essentially gone. No more school and out of town in a month after we get back," Marc said, "No more crap from him."

"Can I get you something?" a female voice said from beside them.

"What?" I said as I looked to the side with mild annoyance, "Oh a soda."

"Ok we have cola, orange," she started.

"Anything, thanks, just something," I said and shooed her away.

"Ah orange," Marc said and the lady walked away.

I pressed my hands against my cheeks and felt them get flush as I looked at my brother. I could see the concern in his eyes. I had never been good at keeping secrets from him and keeping this one had always dug into my conscience. As the drinks came back I apologized to the lady and decided that I could not hold this from him. As I told of the incident near the gym I could see him getting upset. He looked angry and all I wanted to do at that point was be held by him. I would return the affection and try to make it all ok. I told him I just wanted to move on, and for us to just have fun. After a great deal of time, he started to calm down and we started to talk normally again. He even tried to lighten the mood by telling me he would give me extra special attention later. I reasserted my suggestion for him to find someone else to join us. I even acted on it when I saw him eyeballing a nice figure that walked by.

"Hey dear," I said to her, "Can I talk to you?"

"What's up?" the bubbly Asian girl said as she approached.

"We are having so much fun here in the sun, are you?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" Marc said softly with an elongated tone.

"Getting the other piece of bread, shut up," I mimicked in the same tone.

"Oh it's so hot today, but yeah, what are you up to?" the unexpected young girl asked.

"Looking for another to have fun with us," I smiled.

"Ah hell," Marc whispered.

"Oh sure, my friends ditched me for the boat, and it makes me sick," the girl bounced.

"I say we can have some fun on the beach, have some dinner, and go back to our place, or yours," I said.

"Oh come by my place. When they come back we are playing board games, and making sushi. Wanna come?" the girl asked.

"I was thinking some private fun just the three of us, know what I mean?" I asked.

"Cripes," Marc uttered as I kicked him under the table.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"He's kinda cute huh?" I asked as I pointed at Marc.

"Hell," Marc uttered.

"Ah yeah actually, your both cute together," she giggled.

"So wanna have some fun with both of us, private, and well you know," I smiled.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Let's get naked and have a night to remember," I smiled.

"Arg," Marc uttered.

"Ah, wow, ok, um, gotta go," the girl said as she ran off.

"Strike one," I sighed.

"You're out. So stop that," Marc said.

My efforts to get him to see that there are other options did not go well. As I thought about it I knew it was a bit too direct and perhaps I would try to be a bit subtle later on. But it had been nagging at me for a long time. Even though it had been heavenly, it was not normal and I wanted better for him.

It was then that a loud and familiar voice bellowed from the side, "Hey it's my old friend and the cock sucker."

"Ah dammit," I uttered as my stomach suddenly became tied in knots.

"You can leave now," Marc said with control that amazed me.

"I saw you talking to that Asian chick," Ben laughed, "Trying to get some sucky sucky bukkake going? It's good, trust me."

"Are you rude to everyone naturally?" I said softly.

"It's my charm," Ben said with his hands out to the side nodding at people in the café, "Yeah you know it."

"Try it someplace else, it's not working here," Marc said.

"Oh I'm out," Ben grinned, "Got a two clueless snatches coming to my motel room in an hour."

"Good for you, so don't keep them waiting," I said.

"Oh you can come by too," Ben said.

"Not a chance," Marc said.

"Oh protective. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were boning her," Ben smiled.

"Do you even hear yourself when you talk?" I asked.

"Yeah skank. The maid isn't too good there in the motel," Ben grinned with confidence, "I need a maid. Someone to wipe up all the jizz after. Maybe cause some too."

"You're ridiculous man," Marc said starting to show a hint of anger.

"Yeah I am, but I just fuck and forget, move on and fuck again," Ben laughed even when causing a scene in the café.

"Sir you need to leave now," a man said as he came over.

"I will, just a sec homo," Ben laughed.

"Yeah but you couldn't get her," Marc said with mild anger as he pointed to me, "She's too good for you."

"Go away," I scowled.

"Yeah you're right," Ben said as he looked at me, "I was missing something. Myself and nine more dicks at once on a back country road."

"Go to hell!" I whimpered loudly.

"Sir you need to leave," a man said again.

"Ok ok, Mary I'm leaving, go cook something," Ben shot back at him.

"What do you say slut, wanna be the third hole filled? Or maybe like your use to and wait for my boys to come tomorrow. Show off your expertise," Ben asked me.

"Son of a bitch," Marc said as he stood.

"Wait, Marc!" I hollered.

It was too late. I watched as Marc grabbed Ben by the shirt and punched him in the gut. He pulled him over to the railing behind us and punched him over it. A moment later there was a loud splash in the water about 20 feet below. Most if not all of the café patrons erupted in claps and cheers as we both looked over the side. I looked back at the manager who had come to ask Ben to leave.

"Good, he left," the manager said and walked away.

"Fucking hell," Ben said from the water below as we both smiled down at us.

"Good one," A female voice spoke from behind them.

We both turned to see two young girls dressed a little bit too provocatively smiling at us. They both shook our hands and introduced themselves as the clueless snatches he was talking about. We told them they were better off, and they agreed and walked away. We both watched as Ben struggled to get up onto the lower boat dock and out of the water. He walked off quickly and that was the last we ever saw of him.

After we finished our drinks, a lady came over and told us that the manager said that the drinks were on the house. We thanked her and left. The excitement had put knots in my stomach, but a hug from Marc was all I needed to be alright again. Because of all the sun we had decided to skip the beach and hold that idea for another day. It was still mid afternoon, but my emotions had made me a little tired and I wanted to go and take a nap. As we walked back to the cabin we talked about classes we would be taking and other small bits of conversation. Upon entering the cabin, I dropped the bag on the chair near the door and laid down on one of the small cots in the large open downstairs family room. I rubbed my forehead as Marc headed into the kitchen.

While he was gone I started to reflect on everything that had happened today. I only briefly thought of Ben and smiled when I imagined him tumbling into the lake. I knew at that point why I had felt so strange. For some reason I have always had a sort of sixth sense about things. At the same time when there is something troubling on my mind I get playfully weird. For the first time in a long time I was feeling a little indifferent about my urges that I always had. I wasn't sure what the reason was for that too. I still had strong interest but there was something different, almost a sort of urgency. It was then that Marc returned.

"Here baby doll," he said as he set a glass of iced tea down on the table beside me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you," I said as I looked at him and grabbed his hand.

I looked into his eyes and saw the kindness. Once again I was assured that I know in my heart that he would never hurt me. He gave me pleasure and happiness. I knew I would have to give it up at some point, but not today, and not for maybe a bit longer. His wide smile made my tension go away. It was at that point I made a decision.

Standing up I put my arms around him and kissed him with more passion than I had ever done. I held on tight as we embraced. I just wanted to melt into him, because I knew that he could always make the bad feelings go away. I let go of him and went over to the main door to close and lock it. As I turned I quickly removed all of my clothing and walked toward him.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather take it easy for a while," Marc said as he had his clothes pulled off of him.

"I am taking it easy," I smiled as pulled him over to the bed.

It didn't take him long as he gently started licking me. But after the day's events I was feeling aggressive. I knew I had to control it, but I would make the first initial move. Pulling his head downward I spread my legs apart. We had been aggressive with each other before, and he knew what I liked when it happened. Spitting on me, he immediately inserted two fingers, and a third between my cheeks. As I nodded to him, the third one went in my tight hole. I gasped loudly s he pressed it deep. I rarely had an interest in that but he knows that when I do I want it like this. Moving his fingers in and out he licked me vigorously. Flicking his tongue around, he soon sent me into hip spasms and I hollered loudly.

"Three," I gasped as I felt him insert a third finger into my womanhood with his amazing skill.

After I had had enough, I turned on him. I put him down on the bed and put his entire length into my mouth. It was something I could not easily do and it impressed him every time. My fingers explored. Gasping after pulling his length from my mouth I licked from between his crack up to the base of his shaft. I knew what he was expecting, but I had other plans. It was as if I had made a decision I should have made a long time ago. I was about to turn the last page.

"Oh God you're the best," he panted as I sat up and rested.

"Only because you bring it out in me," I gasped.

Marc was puzzled as I just sat there looking at him for a while. The truth was that I really did want to look into his kind face. It was good to see it after so much anger and pain. I could get lost in his gaze. I knew that I would do anything for him. I also suspected that there was something else he had wanted. I could no longer deny how much I had thought about it too. I watched as he sat up. It was almost as if he could sense that I wanted him to. As he did I laid down on my back and looked up at him. Somehow he knew what I was thinking.

"Yeah," I said as he looked at me, "It's about time."

Marc didn't say a word as he turned. As he positioned himself he looked into my eyes as I gave him one last nod. I felt his strong manhood press against me. He seemed unsure at first. But as he pressed through the threshold I could see a look in his eyes as if he had just come home after a long trip. I felt every inch of his penetration and knew how much it would mean to both of us.

"Oh sweety yes," I gasped as he pushed in and out of me.

I pressed my hands into his backside and held on as he pleasured me. I felt as if I would start to cry at any moment. He had already brought me over the edge, even with his gentle moves. I felt as if I never wanted it to end. I pressed him with my hands to go faster. I wanted more even though he was considerable larger than the single experience I had had before. He kissed me gently and twirled his tongue around my nipple. I erupted in pleasure and quickly sat up, turning him over.

"Oh baby doll you're amazing," he panted as I mounted him.

"Holy," I started to say with a gasp as I sat on him.

Moving my hips on him I watched as he tried not to smile too much. But I got him too when I did. I started to sweat and I watched as beads of it dropped onto him. Arching my back I gasped loudly with pleasure for the longest time then started to grind my hips into him. I watched as he gasped with pleasure. With such an extreme move, he couldn't hold it and I knew it.

"Yes fill me sweety," I gasped.

I watched his face contort as he smiled weakly. I felt his warmth within me as he grunted loudly. I smiled with tears in my eyes as I saw the pleasure he was experiencing. Slowing almost to a stop I let him enjoy the experience silently for a moment and I didn't bother wiping the tears from my eyes. I sat on him for a while until he started to relax, and laid beside the satisfied look he was giving off.

Even though it wasn't going to last forever, it was a new beginning for us. We experienced it often for a while. I even made good on my desire for assistance and we had one amazing afternoon with a very giving young lady. It was my hope that it would lead to a transition for him to something more normal, though it didn't and our physical relationship continued through most of our college years. It was when we were almost at the end of school that he met someone and eventually started a family. Earlier on I had discovered where my true love interests were and acted on them. But that will go without mention.

Even after all the time that has passed we still knew the fondness we had for each other and the physical bliss we had once shared. It would forever be part of us and the people we had become.

12