Playing Pool with My Friends

Story Info
Strange new woman plays pool for some big stakes.
3.6k words
4.31
4.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyL613
GuyL613
6 Followers

(Note - No one in this story is under the age of 18 anywhere in this story)

As I sat on a bar stool drinking my beer, I watched as four guys repeatedly took turns fucking a good looking brunette as she leaned over a pool table. I had had a few turns with her and now was really enjoying just watching the show that was unfolding before my eyes.

The woman was very attractive. She was wearing a mid-thigh mini skirt and a fashion tank top. She had a great figure, long dark hair, nice tits and shapely legs that went on forever.

About three hours ago she came through the front door of this small, intimate neighborhood bar. Four of us guys had been here for a while shooting pool and relaxing. She had a few drinks as she watched us playing pool and chatted with all of us. After a while, she went over to the table and put her quarter on the edge, which signified that she wanted to play the winner.

I asked Jess, the bartender, "Who is that good looking hunk of woman?"

"Don't know," he said, "never seen her before."

"I haven't been in town long, but I don't think I've ever seen a woman that beautiful in this town." I said.

"Me neither," he said as he shook his head and went to get her another drink.

After that game finished, she went to the table, retrieved her quarter and dropped it in the slot. As she racked the balls we all noticed her fantastic tits. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, as we could see almost all of them as she bent over making a tight rack. I think she was enjoying the fact that we all were appreciating the view.

With the balls racked, she went to the wall to the cue rack and chose one. When she returned to the table she asked, "Well guys, what are we playing for?"

Each of the guys looked at each other grinning. Eddy said, "Been playing for 20 bucks a game."

She smiled and said, "Can I put up something else in place of the 20?"

"Whatcha got in mind beautiful?" Eddy asked as he checked her frame from head to toe.

She looked over at me and asked, "Are you in too?"

I looked at her and smiled as I said, "Yep, I'm playing too."

She looked over at Ted and Leroy, "How about you guys?"

They replied in unison, "You bet, we're in."

Jess, the bartender and owner of the bar, spoke out from behind the bar, "You guys mind if I play too."

She just smiled and said, "Might as well, the more the merrier."

She sat up on the edge of the table and smiled. "Tell you guys what. If I beat all five of you, you each pay me 50 bucks. If one of you beats me, I'll fuck and suck all five of you till midnight."

Well, let me tell you, we all tripped over our tongues agreeing to the stakes. We're all pretty good pool players and figured we were about to get one hell-of-a-good piece of ass.

"By the way, what's your name beautiful lady?" Ted asked.

"Chelsea," she replied.

"You from around here?" he asked.

"Not really, just visiting. Got bored tonight, so I decided to check this place out.

Ted spoke up, "Glad to meet you Chelsea, I'm Ted, that's Eddy, the guy over by the juke box is Leroy and that's Dax sitting at the bar. The guy behind the bar is Jess."

"Glad to meet you guys," she said.

So, the game began. Eddy was the first to play her. He didn't drop any balls on the break. Chelsea leaned over the table to line up her shot.

As she leaned over the table to take her shot, her beautiful tits came in view again. The top of her tank top sagged down and exposed her beautiful flesh. I would have to guess she was about a 34 B cup....just over a mouthful.

She dropped a ball on her first shot then moved around to take another one. Well, she ran the table on Eddy. "That's one," she said smiling. As she walked around the table I noticed that her nipples were erect. I know she was enjoying teasing us with those nice tits and long legs.

Ted was up next. As he racked the balls she walked behind him and squeezed his ass, smiled at him and walked around to the other end of the table. As winner, she got to break. I laughed to myself as she ran the table on Ted...he never got a shot.

Ted looked a little shocked. She walked up to him and said, "Ted, I really feel bad about that, so here's a little consolation prize for you." She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long tongue filled kiss. We all noticed that both of his hands were on her ass and that she didn't object to it.

Ted looked around and said to the rest of us, "I think we've been had guys."

Leroy was grinning as he said, "Do I get a kiss too?"

"Only if you lose, honey." she replied with a sly look in her eye.

Leroy racked the balls and Chelsea broke. She sunk 2 balls on the break and called solids as she had sunk both a stripe and a solid.

I had moved from my barstool to a table. I wanted a better vantage point to watch her move. When she was breaking the rack, she had leaned over the table with her feet quite a ways apart. Her mini skirt had rode up really high when she took that wide of a stance and I could see she didn't have any panties on. I could see a very nice bald slit showing. Immediately, I could feel my cock begin to stir.

Chelsea glanced back at me and grinned. She knew I was looking at her pussy.

She ran the table on Leroy also. But, being the good loser he was, he just prepared for his consolation prize, which she gave him. I shook my head in disbelief as I noticed she had a hand full of his cock while she gave him a hot, tongue filled kiss.

I could tell she was a pool hustler and was giving out a little bit so her victims didn't get mad. Eddy came over to her and said, "Hey honey, I lost too, don't I get a kiss. She released Leroy and wrapped her arms around him and gave him his prize....with interest.

It was Jess's turn. He racked as she placed the cue ball and prepared to break. The cue ball flew down the table and broke the racked balls. I watched as nothing fell. Again I had a great view of her pussy. I could see the wetness on it this time. The woman was getting turned on. Just watching her made me hard.

Jess took his shot and ran seven balls straight, then missed his shot at the 8 ball. Chelsea took her shot and ran the table out, much to the disappointment of everyone. As she gave Jess his consolation kiss, he got his moneys worth. Along with squeezing her nice ass, he copped a feel of her tits. I noticed that she leaned into him as he fondled her, enjoying what she was getting also.

It was my turn. I walked past her as I went to rack the balls and gave her a slap on the ass as I walked by. She watched me out of the corner of her eye and smiled. I grinned back at her and said, "I'm going to get more than a kiss from you honey...you're going down."

She grinned at me and winked as she went to break. She leaned over the table to take her shot and stopped. She laid her cue stick on the table and walked around the table to me.

"I think I need to give you more to think about than the game," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. Believe me, I haven't been kissed like that in a while. I could tell that she was turned on. I felt one hand stroking my hard cock as she pulled away from the kiss.

"I think that you are really enjoying this little game we're playing handsome," she said as she walked back to break.

I told her, "You'd better get ready to get naked if you miss a shot darlin', cause I'm going to win."

She lined up the break and let it fly. The balls rattled and one fell....a stripe. "Well doll, too bad, you're not going to get a shot," she said smiling.

She shot 5 more balls then missed. As I walked past her I kissed her on the cheek and whispered....you're about to get fucked darlin'."

I ran 7 balls straight then prepared to sink the 8.

For the first time I saw worry in her eyes. "That's a pretty tough shot you have there Dax.......don't choke."

I walked around the table to survey my shot and said, "I think it's time for you to start getting your clothes off pretty lady."

The 8 was sitting on the rail about half way between the side pocket and the corner. The cue ball is sitting at about a 30 degree angle.

"Eight in the corner," I said pointing to the corner pocket with my cue. 'Soft shot' I thought to myself as I lined it up. I hit the cue ball softly and it hit the 8 just right. The 8 hugged the rail and fell.

I looked over at Chelsea and smiled as I said, "Well Chelsea, I think it's time for you to prepare for pleasure. I do believe it's about to become a fun night."

"Anybody want a drink, I'm buying," I said. Everyone was in. I looked at the clock a saw that it was almost 9 pm. I asked Jess, "Think you could lock up early tonight...I really don't want anyone just stopping by and break up our little party."

"You bet," he replied, " I'd close up for a week to get what we're going to get tonight."

I went back over to the table and watched as Jess locked up and turned the outside lights off. Chelsea was making out with everyone and getting felt up from head to toe. Her top was off and the guys were taking good care of her tits....and what tits they were....small but really nice. Like I have always said, "anything over a mouthful is a waste."

It looked just like a pack of male dogs getting ready to do a bitch in heat. Chelsea was definitely I heat and wanting what she was about to experience. I saw Ted unzip her dress and push it down to the floor. She stepped out of it and layed back on a small table.

Eddy immediately buried his face in her pussy, eating it like he was starving to death. Ted and Jess were sucking on her tits and Leroy had his cock in her mouth.

I pulled up a chair and watched. Eddy got up and began to strip. I said to him, "Hey bud, I won the game that got us this, I'm first in her pussy. I peeled off my clothes. My six inches was standing tall as I pushed it deep inside Chelsea.

Chelsea looked down to see who had just penetrated her and smiled at me and said, "OK Dax, fuck me good, I want to cum a lot tonight."

She was sucking cocks and doing a great job of taking care of the guys while I pounded her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long. "Hey, Chelsea, where do you want the cum," I asked.

"I want it all inside me.....my tubes are tied and I won't get pregnant so fill me up guys."

I let my load go and filled her belly with my seed. I felt her cumming at the same time. Her pussy muscles milked every drop out of my cock. When I pulled out a small string of cum dripped toward the floor. When I finished I could see that Leroy was shooting his wad down her throat and she was swallowing every drop.

I sat down to rest and get another drink of beer. I watched as Jess took my place and pushed his 8 inches of meat into her. I mean, like ten strokes and he was dumping his balls deep inside Chelsea. When he pulled out cum ran out of her like a river.

I looked at the clock and it showed 10:20 pm. I watched as she took cum down her throat from Leroy again. Ted was shooting his seed into her dripping cunt, filling it to overflowing.

I watched as I drank my beer. This was the first time I had been part of a gangbang. I could tell that Chelsea was thoroughly enjoying all the cock she was getting. My cock had regained it's hardness so I made my way to her head....I wanted to fill her stomach with my hot cum. She smiled at me as she took me into her mouth. Her tongue was like velvet. It felt so good I couldn't hold it very long and deposited another load in her mouth, which she greedily swallowed.

The whole scene caused my cock to get hard almost instantly. Her body was vacated as the guys were all worn out and resting and having another drink.

"Give me your hands Chelsea, come with me." I told her. She got to her feet and walking a little funny, she followed me over to the pool table.

"Now darlin', I want you to just lean over forward on the pool table.....I want your ass babe.....I'll be gentle."

She stretched out on the pool table with her feet on the floor and her legs spread wide. I scooped up a gob of cum from her dripping pussy and lubed her ass hole with it, put a little on my dick and pushed past her sphincter into her colon. I pushed until my balls rested on her pussy lips. She moaned and said, "Damn Dax, that feels fucking good.....fuck me hard lover.....fill my hole."

I began slamming my cock in and out of her ass and felt her begin an orgasm. She was screaming in extasy as I put the meat to her. I know she came at least 3 times before I filled her guts with cum.

Ted was standing right beside me jacking off when I pulled out. He rubbed his cock up and down her cum filled crack then pushed it in her ass and began to fuck her hard. I heard her moaning as she began another orgasm. Her right hand was stroking her clit as she was getting fucked up the ass. After Ted emptied his balls Eddy was ready.

Her ass was so tight that none of us could last long without cumming. After all of us had dumped our balls in her ass she said she wanted a shot of Patron....so we all had shots.

She was laughing, enjoying herself totally. I was feeling no pain and kissed her on the lips. I could taste the tequila and cum in her mouth when I pushed my tongue in. I guess everyone decided it was ok to kiss her and went for it.

She was led back to the small table. Jess pushed inside her soaking wet cunt and said, "Damn, even with all that cum in her, she's still damn tight, what a fucking amazing woman."

I looked at the clock and it was 11:30.....half an hour more and she would be gone. Everyone climaxed at least once more and it soon became apparent the guys were running out of gas. I think Chelsea had had enough also.

When the last guy had dropped in a chair, exhausted, Chelsea sat up on the table and said, "Is that all you guys got...we've still got five minutes.....anybody else?"

All the guys were groaning. Ted said, "You're one great piece of ass Chelsea, but I don't think my cock will stand up for at least a week." All of us agreed with him.

"Well, I'm going to go to the bathroom and clean up a little and go to my friends house. I want to thank all of you for servicing me so well tonight......it's been a real experience." When she stood, we saw the streaks of our cum running down her legs.

She took her shoes, dress and tank and went to the restroom. The rest of us wiped our cocks down with some bar towels and got dressed. Chelsea came out dressed and gave us all a big kiss and said, "Good night guys, it's been great." Then she disappeared out the front door into the darkness.

We all sat around and talked about it and had a couple more drinks then all started leaving for our homes. This gal had drained all of us and left us all worn out.

I walked home, as I didn't live far from the bar. That was one thing I liked when I moved here. My house wasn't far from the watering hole. I could walk to the bar and home without worrying about the cops picking me up.

I got home and went inside. "I think I'll have another one before bed," I said to myself. I got a beer out of the frige and walked toward the living room.

"Is that you Dax?" my wife said as she walked into the room. She had just gotten out of the shower and was still drying herself off with a towel.

"Yeah, Chelsea, it's me. I see you got home ok."

"Yes I did.......that was sure a lot of fun tonight...what did you think? Did anyone in there suspect I was your wife?"

"No one suspected anything, hell, we haven't lived here long enough for anyone to know you....it worked out perfectly. I had a hard on all night watching you get fucked by all those guys. How did you like your first gangbang dear?"

"I loved it....I want to do it again...this time maybe some little town nearby or even go back to that bar again, what do you think about me doing like 10 guys next time?"

"We can do anything you want dear. I'm just glad you got to live out one of your fantasies....I loved watching you enjoy yourself so much and I really liked seeing those cocks disappear inside you."

"Dax, why don't you go get a shower and fuck me slow and easy one more time before we call it a night.....I really love you, Dax, you're so good to me."

"Ok Chelsea, I'll only be a few minutes, meet you in bed and by the way....I really love you sweetheart."

As I showered, I was thinking about all the good sex Chelsea and I had enjoyed. After we had been married for about 6 years, the same sex all the time was becoming a little stale.

For several weeks we discussed the possibility of having a threesome. Chelsea decided she would like to try it. So, I asked my best friend, Norman, to join us. He had always had a crush on Chelsea so I knew he would be more than willing to participate. At this point, I still wasn't 100% sure if I was in or not.

The night came, and after a few drinks, we all got naked and got in our bed. Norman's cock was enough larger than mine that Chelsea could feel the difference. I heard my friend moan loudly and push his meat deep inside my wife and unload a ton of cum. That first hour was a little awkward for all of us, but, after that Chelsea got the fucking of her life from Norm and I. I don't know how many times she came that night, but she was tired and covered in cum when we finished. I had found that it excited me to see another guys cock filling my wife's belly with his cum while I watched.

We did several threesomes over the next months, then I had to move here to take a job promotion. Chelsea and I had watched a porn movie where the woman got gangbanged. After seeing it, she said to me one night, "Remember that movie we watched where the gal got gangbanged.....I think I'd like to try that....what do you think?"

The thought of several men using my wife for their pleasure excited me....especially seeing her have all of her holes filled with different men's hard cocks. "Chelsea, if that's what you want to do, it's ok with me, as long as I get to participate too."

So, when I transferred here, we decided to give it a try. My job will keep us here for a year, so when the guys eventually find out who she is, it won't make a lot of difference as we'll be moving somewhere else in a short while.

When I got to bed she was lying there with nothing on, ready to get one more fucking before sleep. I got into bed and kissed her then lay on my back as she mounted me reverse cowgirl style....her favorite position. I like it too because I get to watch my cock penetrating her beautiful pussy.

We had sex for the better part of an hour before we were both satisfied. Now, I have to plan another gangbang for her. I wonder what perversion she will want to do next.....maybe a threesome with a bi woman....that could be fun...he he he he.

GuyL613
GuyL613
6 Followers