Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie Malone's name was never mentioned again and it eventually dawned on me that Sheena had been keeping tabs on Annie over the years, like a mother bird protecting her nest from potential predators. From then on I made doubly sure to show Sheena how much I loved and cherished her and that she could be absolutely certain that Annie Malone was no longer on my radar.

Now, as our ruby wedding anniversary approaches, Sheena and I have much to celebrate and we're looking forward to a happy retirement. I've no idea what happened to Annie Malone. Maybe she's living alone with a couple of black cats named Daryl and Fidel in a little house on Alderley Edge.

The funny thing is I finally realised what Sean Malone really meant when he asked me that question all those years ago. How will you keep her? It had nothing to do with providing a comfortable lifestyle for his daughter. He knew she was a material girl at heart and probably high maintenance, but what he was really asking me was how would I keep her from straying? As it turned out I couldn't keep her and it seems nobody else could either. I suspect she was so self-centred she never really loved anyone, apart from herself.