All Comments on 'Playing "The Game" Ch. 01'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I like this story for two reasons...

first there is some psychologic into it, how some the people got hooked up in this like they would at other free to play games...

second that we also know "the other part" the developers.

I'll watch out for other parts... Thanks for sharing,

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds familiar

Is this just the plot of "Nerve"

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 4 years agoAuthor
Replying to comment on it being like the Nerve

When I read this I laughed! A few days ago I was scrolling through Netflix and saw this movie, so maybe subconsciously that's where I got the idea? haha But anyway I promise the story will 100% not end up like the nerve, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bizarre

If she felt uncomfortable about showing cleavage because of the clause in the rules there’s NO logical reason why she would do another task when she’s been told each task gets harder. It didn’t say she had to complete a level before quitting only that she couldn’t quit during a task.

To me it just comes across as a sad blackmail story, little boys thinking with their dicks. It relies on the stupidity of the user and whilst there are a LOT of stupid people out there a game of this type that threatens public exposure and ridicule if the target does not complete a task that is inherently illegal - such as public nudity or distributing pornographic images would just see the game makers/ designers etc arrested and jailed.

As this is a sex story forum the future tasks in the story are obviously going to become more graphic which is exactly why the plot doesn’t work, see explanation above.

It’s more than a bit ridiculous because it’s completely unbelievable.

Better luck next time.

Tess (UK)

Soma99Soma99over 4 years ago
Uncomfortable does not mean “would never”

Saying that showing cleavage makes her uncomfortable so obviously she would not do anything else with the game isn’t true.

People do things they are uncomfortable with all the time, skydiving, roller coasters, ect.

It seems weird that everyone knows about this game for no apparent reason, as it seems like no one really plays it if she is already that far up the “leaderboard” in a few minutes, but whatever- I’ll read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This feels a lot like 'Bluewhale' n i m sooo not okayy with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES