Playing "The Game" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Task 4 Completed!

Task 5?

Before the button even had a chance to fully appear Olivia was already trying to press it, trying to move the game along quicker. Eventually the button worked and the next task showed up on her phone, black screen, white text.

Task 5: Whistle

1:00

"Well there we go, something a little bit harder," Olivia said out loud. She pushed her lips together and blew through them making a whistle sound. She wasn't great at whistling and she was a little worried she wouldn't be able to do it, especially through the smile on her face, but she battled threw and made the sound for a second or two. The screen on her app changed again, this time providing more info.

Task 5 Completed!

You have completed the first level, congratulations!

By completing the first level you are now entered onto our Leaderboard. Your username, farfromhome, will now show up to all other users.

Remember each level becomes more difficult.

Do you want to continue? Yes or No?

Olivia was smiling more then she had since she arrived at school. Even though the game was stupid and easy it made her feel happy to be accomplishing something. She was moving on to the next level, she was going to be able to see the leaderboard, and be on the leaderboard. Maybe she could meet some friends this way. She sat further up in her bed and crossed her legs underneath her. She looked at her phone again and pressed "Yes".

LEVEL 2

Task 1: Stick out your tongue

1:00

Olivia immediately thought back to the words in the app, "each level becomes more difficult," and shook her head. Obviously that wasn't the case she thought. Without hesitation her tongue came out from her mouth and between her lips. She followed her task with a smile, happy to continue.

Task 1 Completed!

Her finger pressed "Yes" right away and the next task showed up.

Task 2: Stand up and spin around.

2:00

Her eyebrows raised as she read the task. "Stand up and spin around?" seriously she thought. "What the fuck?" she said out loud. As her mind worked through the task the timer kept going down, 1:43, 1:42, 1:41. "Well fuck," she said a little exasperated by having to get up from her bed. She did it though not wanting to lose the game, or get kicked out, or whatever happens if you don't complete a task. Her legs moved off the bed and onto the floor as she scooched forward and stood. Olivia took a deep breath before spinning around. Her eyes went down to the app to see if it worked.

Task 2 Completed!

Olivia has no idea how the app knew she was completing these tasks but she assumed it had something to do with the camera.

Task 3?

She was just about to press "Yes" as she had done each time when she saw a small button at the top the said "Leaderboard". She clicked that instead wanting to see where she was and how many people were playing.

What surprised Olivia about the leaderboard was how much smaller it was then she expected. For some reason she thought it was some kind of international phenomenon, but from looking at the leaderboard it wasn't, not even close. The list consisted of a total of 5,360 players and as you scrolled down the list most of the players hadn't even done a single task yet. Looking at the number who has done a task there was less than 600 players. Was this a local game? Only for this area or this school she thought to herself as she continued to look up and down the leaderboard. Her eyes investigated further, trying to find her name in the long list. Finally she found it, place number 289 currently. Most players seemed to stop after a task or two. There were players who had progressed to level 3, and some even to level 4, but most hadn't. "Huh," she thought as she looked through them, maybe she had a chance to win, or lead, or whatever you were supposed to do.

After a few mins of scrolling through the leaderboard, going over the standings and looking at the endless usernames which meant nothing to her she finally exited back to the main game. The screen still said the same thing as before.

Task 3?

This time her finger pressed "Yes".

Task 3: Twerk for 1 minute total

3:00

"What the fuck!" she almost yelled. First of all that seemed like a weird thing for a game to ask, but secondly she didn't know how to twerk so how was she going to finish the task? The timer kept ticking down, 2:36, 2:35, 2:34. As each second went by her mind started to think more and more about actually doing the task. Having just seen the leaderboard and how she could maybe, possibly, win something, she was determined to at least try it.

She bent herself over and started trying to shake her ass, trying to twerk but knowing it wasn't really working. The timer was at 2:12 meaning she had to continue until 1:12 for it to be a minute. Her body stayed in it's position, her ass continuing to move up and down, her heart started to beat faster as the timer went down further and further, she wanted to continue, she wanted to win. Her eyes went to look at the time and as 1:12 passed the app changed.

Task 3 Completed!

"Thank god!" she said with a smile. Her heart was still beating a little faster than usual. The little bit of a rush of having to finish something on time, and maybe, just maybe, the thought of doing something a little sexual, twerking, was having an effect on her.

Task 4?

The question sat in front of her again. Usually she would press "Yes" without hesitation but things got a little weird with the twerking task. For a second or two her mind ran through the possibilities before her finger finally pressed "Yes".

Task 4: Show cleavage

2:00

Her eyes couldn't believe it when she read the words on her phone. "No fucking way," she said as she looked at the screen disgusted. What kind of game was this? The timer continued to drop, 1:15, 1:14, 1:13. "Well I guess I'm not going to win this thing after all", she said softly, her smile gone, her dread returning. The game was making her happy, was taking her mind off of the loneliness, but there was no way she was going to show cleavage to whatever this game was. :47, :46, :45. The timer kept dropping, her eyes watched it like watching something slowly die. :32, :31, :30. As the timer passed the 30 second mark a message popped up on the screen.

You are 30 seconds away from failing this task. If you fail, videos all of your previous tasks will be sent to all of your social and non-social contacts as per the rules.

"Huh," her mind raced as she read over the text a few more times, :22, :21, :20, the timer kept dropping. The Game was going to send all of the previous tasks to her family? Her friends? "FUCK!" she yelled as remembered the twerking video. Some of her friends might find it weird or funny, but her parents would not. She didn't even know if they knew what twerking was, but she knew they wouldn't approve of her shaking her ass on video. Olivia was their perfect daughter off to college to make something of herself, not shake her ass for a random game. :12, :11, :10, the time was almost done. Without even thinking, her hands flew up and pulled the zipper half way down on her hoodie exposing her plain white cotton bra. She bent at the hips slightly trying her best to show off some cleavage. :6, :5, and the timer stopped. The screen changed.

Task 4 Completed!

Task 5?

There was a bead of sweat on her forehead from the rush of the last task. Her heart was racing, she was breathing a little heavier, there was some level of excitement from the whole ordeal. Olivia sat back down on her bed and put her phone beside her. She zipped up her hoodie and fell back to lay down.

"Well, I guess I'm done with that," she said in a low tone. As her body started to slow down again she picked up her phone and clicked the leaderboard button again. She looked for her name and saw that she had moved up a little, 274. It seemed not everyone had completed Task 4 in Level 2. A small smile crept on to her face as she saw this.

Olivia closed the app and went to brush her teeth and wash her face, getting ready for bed. After the little bit of fun she just had, and the long day of figuring out her new environment she was ready to pass out. As she got back into her bed and pulled the covers over her she started to let her thoughts wander. The day alone, meeting Charlotte, and The Game. The first two things floated in and out of her quickly, but The Game stayed with her. Her body reacted to her thoughts about moving up the leaderboard, completing the tasks she was given, and to her shock of having to show her cleavage. The rush of almost having her twerking, if she could call it that, sent to everyone she knows made her heart beat faster and excited her. Half of her mind was telling her it was fun while it lasted, but the other half of her was pushing her to play again tomorrow. Olivia fell asleep soon after with her pussy getting wet.

*** The Game "Headquarters" ***

"Holy shit man!" Mark said as he looked over the results from The Game, "I can't believe all of these chicks are actually playing!"

"Ya I know! I never thought this would work, or take off, it's amazing what a little word of mouth will do," Steve said while sitting beside Mark, his eyes locked on the results too.

"We better figure out some more tasks and what to do next because some of these bitches seem to really be into this," Steve quickly replied before taking a swig of beer, "we're fucking geniuses."


12