Playing "The Game" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course that feeling was short lived as she took a long hot shower and her mind wandered and her hotness returned as her fingers explored her cunt bringing her to a gentle orgasm. What would her home town think of her if they knew she was becoming a hot little slut.

*** The Game "Headquarters" ***

"Holy shit! This girl, uhhhh, farfromhome, she just masturbate in the school washroom," Steve laughed loudly trying to get Mark's attention, "here look at this!"

They both watched the video unfold in front of them. This girl getting off in the washroom, her leg up on the toilet, the task completed but she kept going, kept fucking herself. They watched in disbelief as they heard her talking to someone in the next stall, admitting that she was masturbating. Finally they laughed to themselves while she sat there crying on the toilet.

"Wow... that was amazing... what a fucking whore," Mark laughed again, "we have to figure out some more to do to these girls. There are a handful that seem to have no end in sight."

*** Olivia ***

The next 24hrs was extremely busy. Class after class came and went and Olivia didn't have time to even open the app for The Game. During the quick glancing thoughts about it that passed through her head she realized it was probably a good thing to calm down, give it sometime, give her sometime, she needed to get back to normal.

As her day finally ended she decided to relax and watch a movie and grab something to take home for dinner. Pasta was the meal of choice, nice and comforting. Olivia ate in her room and watched her movie. Charlotte came in and went leaving Olivia alone to relax for the night. The food was good, and the movie stupid. This was the kind of college life she thought she was going to have. One or two good friends, a party here and there and then being alone like she was used too. Instead she got hooked on some kind of sick and perverted game that was making her do things she never even thought about before. It was like she was in an alternate universe.

Olivia finished her movie and pasta and sat at her desk ready to do some work. The minutes passed by and she kept reading the same line over and over, her mind was somewhere else. It had been a day since she had even opened The Game, what could be the harm in just checking her standings?

Her finger opened the leaderboard page and she scrolled up and down trying to find her name. Olivia was worried she had dropped further somehow, but instead she found her name closer to the top, number 22, farfromhome. A huge smile overcame her as she looked at the outcome. There she was, number 22, closing in on the top spot.

She clicked the archive button as there was some desire to see what other girls had been doing, the 21 ahead of her, but before she could even try to search for them she was hit with reality. The top view video on the page was hers. It was the one from the bathroom the day before, the top of the list, she had won something, but not what she expected. In horror she opened the video and watched. Watching it was something strange. It was her body, but no face, it felt less real. She couldn't believe how wet her pussy was or how hard she fucked herself. And she couldn't believe how loud she was, and how she talked to that stranger. It was crazy to watch it, even crazier since it was her.

Her eyes moved to the comments below.

"Wow what a slut!"

"She is so fucking hot!"

"I wish I knew who she was so I could fuck her!"

"I was the girl in the next stall! This chick was a nasty whore!"

Olivia blushed as she read the comments. The more she read the more confused she became. She was horrified by the words, slut, whore, but it was actually nice to read the comments about how hot she looked, or, she couldn't believe she was thinking this, how someone would want to fuck her. She read more and more comments, inhaling the words into her soul, as her hand made its way down to her pussy. That trigger that had been flipped inside of her was still there and it made her take the words she was reading as compliments. As horrified as she was she was equally turned on.

Finally she closed her video and made her way back to the game. She was ready for another task, another dirty slutty thing for her to do. She couldn't wait.

Level 11 Completed!

Level 12?

She hadn't even realized she had completed a level, but here she was moving up to Level 12. "Yes".

Some test popped up. "The following tasks must all be completed within 1 hour and together. Good luck!"

Task 1?

"Yes!" she said while pressing the button, not even thinking about that the warning could mean.

Task 1: Wear skirt no longer than 6 inches above knee and zipper hoodie. Nothing else.

Olivia jumped up and looked through her clothes. Finding a hoodie was easy. She quickly took off her top and bra and threw a grey zippered hoodie over her head. The difficult part was finding a skirt as she didn't wear them too often. Eventually she found one that went to her mid thigh and pulled up over her waist. It flowed outward and was black with white dots on it. It was cute she thought while seeing it on her body and that she should wear it more often. She looked down at her phone and saw the timer diminishing, 56:43, 56:42, 56:41. The app switched over.

Task 2: Go for a walk.

It was already after 10pm so it was getting a little chilly outside. Olivia wanted to put a jacket on or something, her hoodie wasn't the thickest, but she knew she couldn't, she couldn't break the rules. She grabbed some shoes and threw them on her feet. Her eyes took one more look down at the app before leaving her room.

Olivia walked down the stairs and out of the building into the cool evening air. She could feel the breeze flow up her skirt and against her pussy. The mixture of coolness and wetness sent a shock through her body. "Why am I always so wet?" she asked herself silently. Her feet took her away from her dorm and towards a long path that moved in and around the schools buildings. There were some lights here and there, but the path was not overly bright. She opened the app to see the next task.

Task 3: Find and sit on a bench.

She quickly found one a few hundred feet up the path, there was a light nearby so it was easy to spot. Her naive mind tried to guess what the next task would be but couldn't come up with anything. It was going to be a surprise. Olivia sat down and waited a few seconds before opening The Game again.

Task 4: Open your legs wide and pull skirt up

She read over the task a few times, trying to get her mind to fully comprehend what it was telling her to do. Olivia knew that in a few seconds her pussy would be open for anyone to see when they walked by. Fellow students, faculty, anyone and everyone would see her nineteen year old cunt. Her heart beat hard, she could feel a bead of sweat roll down her forehead even in the cool air. She looked at the app again, down to 30 minutes, she could wait, she could hold out, but she knew she would have to do it sometime. Her hands trembled as they reached the hem of her skirt and started to slowly move it up her legs. Inch by inch being exposed to the public. She felt the material drape down between her legs and slowly move across her wet clit, she let out a soft moan. Finally her skirt was pulled up and she was completely on show, her cunt was soaking wet from the adventure already, she knew she couldn't control her body and this was clear proof. Olivia leaned back on the bench and tried to take in this moment that she went further than she ever thought she would.

She was sure someone would walk by and see her. She was sure her life would be over when they did, spreading the news to everyone about what she had done. Her mind circled around these thoughts, the risk, the shame, embarrassment, and through it all her pussy was getting wetter. Her mind fought back against these feelings but her body thrived on them. Something was wrong with her.

It was time to check the app again and the next task was there.

Task 4: Unzip hoodie and open completely.

This time Olivia didn't hesitate. She had entered a new stage sitting there with her pussy out. She was just going with it, letting the feeling rush over her. Being exposed like this was a new sensation, something she hadn't felt before, and she was loving it. Her zipper came down and she pulled her hoodie open exposing her breasts to the world. There she was sitting on a bench in public with her pussy and tits out for everyone to see. Her cunt was soaking and her nipples were rock hard, and all she wanted to do was touch herself but she refrained, she wanted to let the situation continue to grow. She didn't know what was next but she was ready for it. All of her worries were floating away.

Task 5: Pee

One word, "Pee". That was it. Olivia's brain had trouble understanding it, did they want to her to pee here, in the open, on this bench, in front of people? She realized at that point how lucky she was not doing this task during the day, by some miracle no one had walked by yet, but she knew someone could any minute. The timer had dropped again, fifteen minutes left. She needed to complete this task.

Her head turned side to side looking out down the path trying to see as far as possible hoping that no one was coming. When she felt like she was on her own, that no one would be able to walk by during this next disgusting act, she started to get ready. Olivia couldn't believe she was going to do this, to pee outside in public, but she was also feeling at ease with it, like it was what she was supposed to do, like this was all meant for her. She tried to relax further, tried to get her liquid to release, she closed her eyes until eventually she shot a stream of warm piss out from her hole on to the path in front of her.

She opened her eyes and looked in awe as the stream shot far in front of her, hitting the path in a splash. She scooted her ass closer to the edge of the bench and leaned back further making the stream shoot higher. Her eyes were mesmerized by the sight. Olivia had never seen anything like it, and seeing it come from her was even more fascinating. She loved the feeling of being this free, of just letting herself go outside. It was amazing and fulfilling in some strange way. Somehow this was the best she had felt playing The Game yet.

Her piss eventually ended, dripping down below her. She looked all around again, making sure no one had seen her obscene act, and luckily she still didn't see anyone. As she moved back into a seated position she zipped up her hoodie and pulled her skirt down more, but not all the way. She looked at the app expecting this level to be completed, but instead she saw something else.

Bonus! Task 6: Taste your pussy

When she read the words she felt a little sick inside. Tasting her pussy regularly would have been OK, but she had just pissed everywhere. "You sick freaks," she said out loud, still hoping no one could hear her, "you actually think I'm going to taste me pee you fuckers?" Olivia sat there on the bench in disgust. There was no way she was going to do this she told herself over and over. She looked at the app again, 5 minutes left. "Well, five minutes until my life is over I guess," she convinced herself. In her head she went over how she would explain what happened to her parents, how they would hate her for awhile but probably get over it. How she might lose her scholarship and get kicked out of school, how she might not be able to get the degree she wants. The more she thought about everything the more she was worried, the more she didn't want any of it to happen. Her eyes went back down to the app, 2 minutes. "Fuck," she said.

Her hands pulled her skirt up a little higher again as her eyes checked for people for the umpteenth time. Slowly she moved a finger down past her skirt and towards her pussy. As her finger finally touched herself she could feel the extreme wetness, she knew it was a mix of her juices and pee. She moved her finger around a little, slowly slipping it into her hole and then back up, over to her clit and then ran it through her slit. A soft moan escaped her lips until she remembered she actually had to taste herself. She looked at the app, :30, :29, :28, the warning popped up, she was almost out of time. Her finger lifted from under her skirt and she brought it up to her mouth and opened her lips letting it slide inside. The taste hit her and it was overwhelming. There was a sweetness to it somehow, but also a pungent strong aftertaste. She swirled her tongue around her finger involuntarily as she tasted more. Her mind battled with her body, trying to tell her how disgusting it all was, how tasting pee was wrong, was unforgivable, but her body fought back loving that very same disgustingness.

As she finally pulled her finger from her mouth she looked at her phone again and saw that she had completed the task. A smile grew on her face as she saw the update. Even though she hated it, she loved it. One last glance around her and she got up, straightening her skirt, checking her hoodie, and admiring her piss puddle on the ground. She walked back to her dorm feeling surprisingly good and relaxed. The only thing she knew she had to do tonight was find some place to masturbate.

*** The Game "Headquarters" ***

Steve and Mark were both in a land of disbelief. Now they had girls exposing themselves in public, and better yet pissing themselves like nasty sluts.

"Holy fuck man, I just can't believe it," Mark started, "my cock is so hard because of these cunts."

"Mine too man, mine too..." Steve lowly said before perking up, "can you believe we have seven girls willing to debase themselves like this? Jesus fucking christ what a bunch of nasty whores. Do you think their friends and family know how slutty they are?"

"Not a fucking chance, these girls want to act all innocent and then when knowone's looking let their fucking freak out," Mark said slowly rubbing his hard cock.

12