Playing "The Game" Ch. 04

Story Info
The Game gets real.
4.4k words
4.56
41.5k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I wanted to say that I originally had this chapter being longer but I split it up because I always find chapters 2-3 pages easier to read versus longer ones. Also, this chapter and the next one get much harder, darker and nastier. Just FYI.

*************************************************

Olivia woke up Sunday morning feeling a little lost. She had kept herself busy for the last few days anyway she could. Any meet up or extra work she could find she did, parties, coffees, dinners or lunches, anything to keep her occupied. She kept looking at The Game, checking the leaderboard, seeing herself in seventh place, almost at the top, looking at the screen saying "Level 13?", but each time she stopped herself, she was fighting back, she wanted to try to be good, try to be normal.

After her little public piss fest she checked The Archive and noticed that the video of her doing that disgusting task had different angles. It wasn't just shown from her phone, somehow there were other videos, other vantage points spliced in. It hit her that other people were watching, or some how The Game had other cameras, it didn't really matter, it all meant one thing, she wasn't as lucky as she thought. When she realized this it scared her, it made her feel like she was losing control of the situation and it forced her to work harder to stop.

She waited for days for someone to say something to her, to mention that they had seen her video, to call her a slut to her face, to shame her, but nothing came, no one looked at her differently, everyone and everything just continued on as expected. It was weird. Olivia had built herself up for the fallout but it never came and now she didn't know how to react.

Now it was Sunday and Olivia was bored again. She was tired from trying not to be bored all week and now all she wanted to do was lay on her bed and do nothing. Charlotte was still sleeping in her bed, snoring actually. Olivia got up from bed and went to wash her face before deciding to actually have a shower. As the hot water ran over her body the worries from the week washed away too. Her clit reacted to the streams of water hitting it and her finger gave it a little rub silently. The Game popped into her head. For days it had been the thing she tried to avoid, but now with the worry of being caught removed, the positives began to roll back in.

As she finished her shower and headed back to her room she decided there was no harm in just going on the app and checking to see where she stood again, maybe looking at The Archive too. The app opened and before she could do anything else a notification filled the screen.

"We are announcing that we have had our first failure. User tryingsomethingnew has failed a task and all of her previous videos have been sent to all of her contacts."

And with that the notification vanished. Olivia's mouth dropped open. This was the first time she had seen this, the first time the consequences seemed more than real, like something that could actually happen. She quickly looked up the user tryingsomethingnew and watched her videos. She got up to almost the same point Olivia did but while sitting on the bench open to the world someone walked by and she freaked out, running away and giving up. It was rough to watch, to see someone crying because they knew their world was finished, their life over. The girl on the screen looked scared and worried and sad. Olivia felt bad for her mentally, but physically her pussy was throbbing. Watching this girl fail, seeing the shame and breakdown, it made her hotter than she thought possible. The risk of her getting caught, of being exposed, it was what she got off on.

With this new found hotness Olivia worked her way back through the app to the main screen.

Level 13?

"Yes" she pressed right away.

Task 1?

"Yes" again. She waited to see what the next task would be, what her next slutty job would be.

Task 1: Go to 1278 Morrow Ave.

2:00:00

Her eyebrow raised as she read it. Go somewhere? It seemed dangerous, that was what came to her mind right away. Going somewhere alone in a city she didn't really know was an odd thing to do, especially for this random obviously perverted game. The only problem was she had to do it now, she had started the task and now she had to complete it.

Olivia looked it up on Google Maps and saw it was some kind of stripmall. She decided she could go and just see what it was like from the outside. The Game said to go there, not go inside or do anything, so as long as she went she would be OK, and then could decide.

She put on a bra and panties like the good girl she was before putting a sundress over her shoulders. She grabbed a purse and slid on some flip flops before heading out. She could feel the wetness of her pussy as she walked towards her door, looking back she saw Charlotte still sleeping, and headed out.

Olivia listened to some music on her walk before checking the time on the app, 1:06:37 left. According to her phone she was almost there, plenty of time. The sun was shining and people were out doing a variety of things. She saw people playing frisbee in the park, walking their dogs, biking and jogging. It was just a nice day to be out doing something.

Eventually she arrived at the stripmall. It was then that she finally realized why this was the place she had to go. On the one end was a sex shop, an establishment she never thought she would be standing in front of. The excitement grew inside her just being there, the thought of her parents even seeing her standing in front of such a store made her a little more excited. She looked at the app.

Task 1 Completed!

Task 2?

She pressed "Yes" right away. "How bad can this be anyway," she said as she stood there.

Task 2: Go inside, back hall, go into room #3.

5:00

Five minutes to go inside and find some random room. "Huh," Olivia thought as she stood there, not moving. Going inside the store was going to be a huge shock for her already, but then to go into a random room. Her mind couldn't even comprehend what the room would be. Maybe a change room she thought to herself. The timer had dropped to four minutes. She looked around for a minute before walking inside.

*** The Game "Headquarters" ***

"Fuck Mark this was your greatest ever idea," Steve said trying to keep his voice down.

"Well thank you man," Mark replied.

Mark and Steve were standing a few feet apart in a darkly lit room. Equal with their waists were two holes letting some dim light through. Their cocks were rock hard ready for what was going to happen next. They had been in this situation twice before, The Game was truly becoming their masterpiece.

*** Olivia ***

Olivia walked into the store and her eyes grew big. All around her were lingere in racks, and along the walls sex toys and lube as far as she could see. Vibrators adorned a special area showing off the latest feature. In the back were videos and all kinds of contraptions Olivia couldn't even comprehend.

"Hey sweetie, are you OK there?" a cute girl asked from behind the counter. Olivia turned towards her getting pushed out of her trance.

"Uh, ya, I'm good, just looking around..." she trailed off as she walked towards the back of the store towards the hallway.

She entered the darkly lit hall and the butterflies were growing inside her, the nerves, the excitement. Olivia didn't know what she was going to find, what was going to happen. She found the door to room #3 and walked in.

There was a gross chair that looked stained in all kinds of fluids in the middle of the room facing a screen on the wall playing porn with an ad in the middle. "Add money to choose porn." The floor was a dark red carpet looking almost as gross as the chair. On the back wall there were holes about waist high, four of them. "What the fuck is this?" Olivia asked herself as she stood there.

She closed the door behind her and reluctantly put her purse down on the disgusting chair, she swore she could hear the fabric crack as she did. She looked at her phone.

Task 2 Completed!

Task 3?

She pressed "Yes". "Well I'm already here," she said to herself not feeling impressed with where she was.

Task 3: Suck two cocks and make them cum.

15:00

The last time Olivia had sucked a cock was when she was back home with her boyfriend. They tried it twice, the first time she was terrible, and the second time she started to get the hang of it. Shortly after they broke up and that was that, the extent of her experience.

She stood there in a little bit of disbelief. The Game had really taken a turn recently. At first it was all innocent tasks, show panties, show bra, and now it was pissing and sucking cocks. Being in this room made Olivia gag a little, but her pussy loved it. It was disgusting and she knew that that was what deep down she loved apparently.

Two cocks popped in through the holes. Her eyes grew and shrank as she looked at them. If there was one word to describe them it would be gross. They looked dirty and were a weird shape, short and stubby, kind of wide but not long at all. They weren't anything like the ones she's seen in the little bit of porn that she had watched.

She dropped down to her knees to inspect them closer and the more she did, the more she was convinced they hadn't been washed in days. There was a smell emanating from them. She didn't know how she was going to do this. She looked at her phone again, 9 minutes left. It was now or never.

Olivia took the most disgusting dick into her hand and slowly rubbed it up and down. She knew enough that that was a first step. Her other hand reached out and grabbed the second one. She figured if she could do both at the same time that would save time and get her out of here faster.

"Suck them bitch!" rang out from behind the wall, followed by a snicker.

Her face blushed hard and her pussy dripped. She was embarrassed and turned on all at the sametime. She brought her face closer to one of the cocks and stuck out her tongue gently touching the head of the dick. A moan emanated from behind the wall. Slowly she moved her head further forward taking more of the dick into her mouth. It wasn't long enough to cause any issues, only going a couple of inches into her. She started to move her mouth back and forth on the dick, using her tongue to massage the tip when she could, her other hand moving back and forth on the second cock.

"My turn slut!" a second voice said.

Olivia removed herself from the first cock and moved her mouth over to the second one. Somehow this one tasted even worse, she gagged a little. She persevered and pushed the dick all the way into her mouth, again only a couple of inches deep. Now Olivia was moving her head back and forth faster, and harder, she wanted to get this over with. This wasn't enjoyable, this wasn't like what she had seen or thought, these cocks were weird and dirty and smelled, this was gross, and her mind hated it. But her pussy sang, her pussy loved it, her cunt loved how gross it was. She lowered herself lower, spreading her legs wider so her pussy just grazed the disgusting floor beneath her.

She moved her head back and forth on the two cocks, drool starting to slide out of her cheeks and down her cheeks as she rocked her body back and forth against the floor making her clit ache. The words of encouragement kept floating through the thin wall as she could tell the two disgusting rods were getting ready to cum, getting ready to let her complete the task finally.

A few more minutes went by with Olivia bobbing back and forth on the tools, working harder and harder to get them to cum, when finally the first one blew in her mouth.

"Oh fuckkkkkk!" she heard from in front of her, the hidden man with the disgusting cock squirting his load into her mouth.

Olivia backed off, letting the spewing dick slide from her mouth and leak onto the already coated carpet. She spit out the cum that was in her mouth and moved over to the second dick. Her tongue touched the tip and before she could even get it into her mouth it started to erupt, cum shooting out right into her face before dripping onto the floor like the other one. Her hand wiped it off her face and flung it onto the floor.

Two two cocks disappeared without a word and Olivia got up and sat on the chair, completely forgetting how gross it was until she was in it. She wiped her cum covered fingers on the edge of her seat and sat there for a minute collecting her thoughts.

"Jesus christ," she said as her head fell back and she closed her eyes for a moment. She had just sucked off two disgusting cocks in some kind of weird sex shop. They were gross and disgusting and smelled. It was terrible and amazing at the same time. If only her family could see her now she thought as she shuddered. They would never talk to her again. Olivia had to check something even though she already knew what the outcome would be. She reached down under her dress and felt her panties. Completely soaked. She sighed and closed her eyes again.

She hadn't even checked the app yet but she knew she had completed the task. Olivia just needed a minute before she could think straight.

*** The Game "Headquarters" ***

Mark and Steve laughed out loud as they walked back to their basement apartment. Their shirts were covered in stains and their jeans old and ratty. They were the epitome of disgusting. But they didn't care, they just had their cocks sucked.

"Can you believe that little slut!" Mark said through laughs.

"Do you think she had any idea that she was the third girl to suck our cocks since we last had a shower?" Steve added.

"Well she definitely seemed a little disgusted, but she was a good cunt and did what she needed too."

Mark and Steve continued to walk back to their apartment while talking about how good farfromhome's mouth felt, and how she was better than the other girls before her.

*** Olivia ***

Olivia reached for her phone to check The Game and to see if she actually did complete the task, or if she had ruined her life.

Task 3 Completed!

Task 4?

She thought for a minute, "how could the next task be worse then what I just did?" she pressed "Yes."

Task 4: Lick the cum off the floor and swallow.

5:00

"No, fucking, way!" Olivia screamed. She got up and paced back and forth in the extremely small room. Her eyes looked down at the ground, the piles of fresh cum and drool under the holes, laying there on top of the disgusting red carpet. Her stomach turned, she felt like she was going to be sick. 4:23, 4:22, 4:21.

Her head fell back and she looked at the ceiling, just as disgusting as the rest of the room. How was she going to do this? How could she possibly do this without throwing up all over the place instead. It seemed like a step too far for her. Her head was spinning, going through option after option.

Before this she could have ended the game, stopped playing, taking the punishment from her parents but eventually be forgiven, but not now. Now she had sucked two cocks, there was no coming back from that. 2:31, 2:30, 2:29.

Olivia got down on her hands and knees and moved closer to the first pile. She could smell the sourness from the carpet, it burned her nostrils. She brought her head closer to the ground and stuck her tongue out, trying to just graze the cum and not touch the carpet. Slowly she licked, she could feel the slim and then the roughness of the carpet, she had already failed with her plan. Her tongue felt like it was on fire. Her pussy followed suit though, turning hotter, wanting more, she was losing her mind. She moved her head closer to the carpet and licked harder, sucking the cum up into her mouth, she swallowed. It tasted gross going down, she could feel the sliminess and hard chunks from the carpet. She was surprised she hadn't been sick yet. She could feel a drip from her cunt run down her leg, she reached her hand under her and started to rub herself through her panties. Olivia couldn't believe how far she had fallen.

She turned and moved to the second pile of filth and started to lick and suck just like last time. Her hand rubbed her cunt harder, her fingers were drenched even though her panties were still in the way. Before she knew it all of the cum was off the floor and she swallowed the last bit. She pushed back and sat up on her knees breathing heavily. Her hand left her cunt and came to her mouth, she licked her fingers clean. As her breathing finally relaxed she got up, grabbed her purse and left the room, walking quickly into the main room of the store. As she entered the cute store clerk looked at her with a big smirk on her face. She knew what Olivia was doing, and Olivia knew that she knew.

Quickly she opened the app to check what had happened.

Task 4 Completed!

Level 13 Completed!

Level 14?

Olivia was so fucked up over what had happened, how her body had let her down she pressed "Yes" without even thinking.

Task 1?"

"Yes" again. Her heart raced.

Task 1: Pickup package at 1278 Morrow Ave.

1:00:00

Since Olivia was already there she could take her time to calm down, to level things off. She did laps around the store, taking deep breaths, trying to think about normal things, trying not to be turned on, not wanting to touch herself. The store clerk kept looking at her, asking a few times if she needed any help, she was starting to be genuinely concerned. After 20mins Olivia knew she needed to get out of there, back to the real world. She walked up to the front desk.

"Uhhhhh... I'm supposed to pick up a package?" she said to the clerk unsure of herself.

"Ohhhh, this makes sense now. You're one of those girls playing that game. You're the third or fourth we've had in here so far," the clerk mentioned back.

Olivia couldn't believe that other girls had done what she had done. How could there be others willing to be as disturbed as her. It made her feel better though, realizing that maybe she wasn't too far gone, maybe she could be saved, maybe she wasn't the worst.

The clerk went to the back room to grab something as Olivia waited at the desk, her hands resting on the counter, feeling eyes from men looking at her from around the store. She was thankful when the clerk returned, but less so when she pushed a black dildo across the counter out in the open.

"Here you go sweetie," the clerk said, "have fun," a smirk returning to her face.

Olivia reached out quickly and shoved the toy into her purse, "Uhhhhhh thanks," she said embarrassed. Quickly she exited the store and started to walk home.

The sun and breeze felt good again, making Olivia feel like she was back into a normal world. The only issue was that she could still feel the leftover drool and cum crust on her face. She had tried to clean it off but she needed a shower for sure. Between her legs she could feel her moist pussy still turned on, no end in sight.

She entered her dorm and was walking down the hall towards her room when she saw Charlotte coming down the hall.

"Hey, I'm just on my way to the gym," Charlotte said as she walked past, "I'll be back in an hour or so."

Olivia nodded and said "OK" before continuing to her room. She hoped that her roommate hadn't noticed anything about her, the way her hair was a mess, the way her face carried some kind of crust. She made it to her room and threw her purse on her bed, the black dildo falling half way out showing it's head.

When her eyes saw it, it reminded her of the task she was still in the middle of. She opened her phone to check.

Task 1 Completed!

Task 2?

"Sure why not," Olivia said sarcastically while pressing "Yes."

Task 2: Fuck yourself and cum with your new toy.

30:00

This was a task that Olivia thought she could get behind. She was horny beyond belief, her pussy dripping, and now she had a good way to actually take care of it. Thirty minutes was the perfect amount of time for her, giving her time to get off, have a shower and be normal by the time Charlotte got back.

12