All Comments on 'Playing "The Game" Ch. 04'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 4 years ago
probably

If this had been around when i was in college at Ole Miss,,yeah i probably would have played it ,,up to a point but by then i would have been trapped.

NonanonymNonanonymover 4 years ago
Continues to be amazing!

Wow Heavyandhorny, you’re a mean Dom. I love it, please keep making me wet as I read these! I can’t wait for the gamemasters to piss all over Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please make longer

As I saw In your first paragraph that you split it because of the length.. Don’t split it! No more short stories this is a great story and reading 2 page once right when the good part starts is frustrating.

Other than that I’m really loving everything about it, keep up the good work!

I also hope you add her and Charlotte together separate from the game, like she walks in on Olivia and jumps her bones. That would be sexy!

debrardebrarover 2 years ago

I found myself looking in the playstore for The Game...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES