Playing "The Game" Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia pulled her sundress off her body and undid her bra. She pushed her panties down her body and threw them in a pile near her bed. Olivia moved her purse and fell on the bed grabbing her new dildo and holding it in her hands. This was the first time she really got a good look at it. 9" long with big balls and a suction cup at the bottom. She wrapped her fingers around and it was almost able to touch them. It was big, a lot bigger than her boyfriends form years ago, and definitely bigger than whatever she had to suck today.

As one hand held the toy the other went down to her pussy and started to rub her hole, feeling the wetness. She sunk two fingers into her cunt without much resistance, she had been ready for this for hours. The other hand brought the toy up to her mouth and she let it side inside, slowly, deeper, further than the guys could go today. She got about half way in before she couldn't go further, her gag reflex stopping her, making her retch slightly. Her hand moved the toy in and out of her mouth over and over getting it wetter and wetter.

Down below her fingers were fucking herself faster and faster, harder and harder. Moans started to ring out around the room, her body moving, shaking, vibrating with lust. She pulled the dildo out of her mouth and moved it down to her awaiting hole. Slowly she pushed it in, inch by inch, before pulling it out and back in a little further. More then half of the toy was in her pussy and she started to fuck herself with it. Slowly at first, gently, and then harder, faster, deeper, dirtier.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck yes..." she started to moan out loud, not caring about who heard.

Her other hand came down and started to rub her clit as she fucked herself laying back on her bed. Her mind was racing, thinking back to everything she had done, from the simple twerking to peeing in public and then sucking off random cocks and licking their cum off the world's most disgusting floor. It all ran through her mind like a flood of lust. She was drowning in it, and she loved it.

Her eyes opened and she looked down at her cunt, seeing that giant black dildo ram itself into her hole was starting to push her to an orgasm. She could feel it building up inside of her, step by step, closer and closer. Her moans got louder and louder. Her body was pushing back against the toy in her cunt, she was squirming around the bed, her sheets soaked from her juices.

"FUCCCKKKKKKK!" she yelled out, her hands shaking, her body trembling. Olivia couldn't control herself, she just kept shaking, low moans leaking out of her mouth.

Olivia calmed down from her orgasm, taking deep breaths. She realized her situation, her naked body, the black dildo, she looked at her phone. It had almost been an hour already. She jumped up from her bed, threw her new toy under the pile of clothes by her bed, and put on a robe to go and have a shower. She was about to open the door when it opened for her, Charlotte walked in.

"Oh hey, uh, I'm just going to have a shower," Olivia said ready to walk past her roommate.

"Perfect timing. I was talking to my parents and they want to know if you want to come to dinner with us tonight?" Charlotte looked at Olivia, waiting for an answer.

Olivia thought for a second, her mind still comprehending her day, but she had no reason not too, "Sure sounds good! Thanks!"

"Awesome. We have to leave in an hour or so, OK?" Charlotte asked as Olivia walked out.

"Sounds good," Olivia asked while she left their room walked to the shower to finally clean the day off of her.

12