Playing "The Game" Ch. 06

Story Info
Olivia and Charlotte talk.
5.4k words
4.5
22.6k
28

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: It seemed that a lot of people didn't like the last chapter. I said it was going to be rough. Anyway, from now on I'm going to try to place the chapters into better categories. The last one probably should have been in Fetish.***

*****

Olivia couldn't sleep the entire night. She managed to sneak back into her room after her clothes and sheets had dried, but she laid in her bed, eyes wide open, mind running, staring towards Charlotte watching to see if she was going to get up and degrade her some more. Olivia had never felt like this, this unsure of what was going to happen and what to do next. The darkness in the room allowed her to look into the abyss and think back to the night before, the week before, her life before. She ran through everything, all of the happy times at home, and the horrible situations she had gotten herself into. At the end of it was the night before, Hank, Charlotte, the rape by her roommate. She thought about how Olivia forced the dildo down her throat, how she threw up all over hershelf, and how finally Olivia pushed the toy deep into her ass, fucking her roughly over and over.

The thing that stood out though, the thing that stuck with her, wasn't how rough it was, but how she had gotten off on it. How after getting raped in the mouth and the ass she couldn't stop cumming. It was the hardest she had ever cum, it was earth shattering and she couldn't get it out of her head. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" Olivia asked herself silently while laying there. Somehow her body had betrayed her more then she thought possible, making her enjoy and get off on the roughest sex and the most disgusting tasks. She hated herself, but the more time that passed the more she loved what she was making herself do.

Olivia made sure to get up and leave the room early, wanting to avoid seeing Charlotte. She had no idea what their next conversation would be like, if there was one. For all Olivia knew Charlotte would leave and move out, or complain and get Olivia kicked out. There was no way to know, and for now Olivia didn't want to think about it, she wanted to try to focus on other things.

The morning went off like she hoped, some time in the library, breakfast and a class. No tasks, no angry e-mails from Charlotte, or worse her family if Charlotte had actually decided to text them and destroy her life. The sun was shining, it was warm, everyone seemed happy, and Olivia was able to take her mind off the horribleness of the night before. Lunch was approaching and Olivia was thinking of what to get. Her plan was to stay out of her room as long as possible and hopefully only return when Charlotte was asleep again. So eating all of her meals out of her dorm was going to be the norm for awhile.

As she walked around trying to decide where to eat she felt a vibration from her phone. She opened it up and checked the message. A message from Charlotte. Olivia stopped in her tracks, worry running up to her face, someone hit her from behind and scolded her for stopping out of nowhere in the aisle.

Reluctantly she opened the message to see what Charlotte said. Olivia was ready for the worst, ready for her world to end. But instead when she read the message she was surprised, it was not what she expected.

"Olivia, can we meet and talk? I'm sorry about last night. 12:30 at the benches in the Quad?"

Olivia read it over a few times thinking about what she should answer. Does she want to see Charlotte again? Last night was rough, and extreme, but also amazingly hot, but what if Charlotte was tricking her, and was going to do something even worse? The options and thoughts rolled around in Olivia's brain for a few minutes while she thought. Eventually she decided she would meet, it was a public place and they were roommates, one way or another they would need to meet.

"OK" she answered.

Olivia still had an hour before the meeting so she grabbed some food and tried to think about other things while eating. If she sat there and worried it would make everything worse. She needed to try to relax and not think about all of the bad things that could happen, and instead try to focus on the positives. The hour clicked by slowly as she tried to force the food down her sore throat and into her nervous stomach.

When it was finally time to meet Olivia walked towards the benches slowly, turning her head around to see if she could see her roommate from a distance, trying to be prepared, not wanting to be startled or attacked in some kind of evil trick. As she got closer to the benches she saw Charlotte. She was sitting there alone, black leggings, white hoodie, her regular wear, legs together, hands on her knees, looking down at the ground, looking sad. Olivia instantly felt more relaxed, and maybe even a little bad, seeing someone she knew looking sad made her feel bad, even if it was someone who did horrible things to her just hours before.

Olivia walked up slowly to Charlotte and her roommates head raised to meet her, their eyes met and Olivia could see a tear run down Charlotte's cheek. OIivia's heart broke for some unknown reason. How could she feel like this about someone who attacked her? She didn't know, but she did.

"Hey..." Olivia said softly, still not sure about the situation.

"Hi..." Charlotte replied, while moving to her side making room for Olivia to sit beside her.

Olivia sat down, putting her bag on the ground between her legs. Both of the roommates sat there, looking out towards the other students, saying nothing, just being there, together. The moments slipped by with silence between them, neither of them knew what to say, or how to say it. As the silence started to switch from touching to awkward Olivia knew she had to break the ice.

"Charlotte..." she started without looking at her roommate, "I'm so sorry for what I did... but you have to believe me, I didn't mean to... I had too..." as the words started to come out, her pace picked up and everything came out at once, "I only had a couple of minutes to give someone a... you know what... and I was panicking, if I didn't do it my life would be over!... So I found the first person I could and I didn't even know who it was until he turned around... and then I tried to stop... but then..."

Charlotte spoke up finally, "I know... I know what happened." There was silence for a few moments before she continued. "I watched the video again... I saw what happened... I mean, what you did was fucked up," Charlotte looked up at Olivia for the first time, "but... you tried to stop, I see that now, I could tell you were horrified and if I was in your situation I don't know what I would have done. But I saw what my dad did, how he treated you, what he said to you... that wasn't right... and I'm sorry."

Olivia's head looked up to Charlotte their eyes meeting.

Charlotte continued, "And what I did to you last night was more than wrong, it was horrible... I can't even comprehend what I was thinking... I'm just so so so sorry," Charlotte continued with tears falling down her cheeks again. She looked at Olivia, her eyes welling up. Olivia reached her hand out and took Charlotte's in hers.

"It's ok... it happened... and now it's over... I'm sorry it ever got that far..." Olivia said softly.

"Me too," Charlotte said before continuing, "I told my mom what happened... well not exactly or with who... but she knows... and she kicked my dad out."

"OH MY GOD," Olivia said looking at her roommate in shock, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen at all!"

"No... it's OK, it turns out he's been cheating for a while... it turns out you actually did my mom and I a favour," Charlotte said letting out a small smile from the corner of her mouth.

Olivia smiled back, thinking things over for a moment before speaking again. "Well, I just hope we can be friends again... and that nothing like this happens again... I'm definitely never playing the game again I can tell you that."

Charlotte's eyes looked deeply into Olivia's before replying, "Really?"

Olivia was taken aback by the response, not quite sure what her roommate meant, "What do you mean 'really'?"

"Well... you just seemed to... you know... enjoy..." Charlotte was struggling to find the right words, especially in public, "you know... doing... the things," Charlottle finished with a chuckle.

Olivia's face went bright red with embarrassment. She didn't know it was that obvious that she liked playing the game so much, that she got turned on so much from it, that it made her get off like never before.

"Uhhhh..." was all Olivia could get out.

"I mean... even last night... I mean I know it went too far, way too far, and I'm sorry, but... I think you kinda liked it..." Charlotte said looking down at the ground again, not sure if she was right. More silence fell between them, the awkwardness growing again. "Orrrrrr maybe not..." Charlotte added.

"No... ummm... you're right..." Olivia finally spoke up saying the truth to her roommate, and the first time outloud. Somehow what had happened, and now talking about it made them seem closer than ever before. "I did like it... I like everything I've done... it's just... hard to understand why, or how..."

Charlotte squeezed Olivia's hand and looked at her, "It's OK... but... maybe I can help you... so you're not all alone?"

Olivia's eyes opened wide. What did Charlotte mean by "help?".

Charlotte's head moved closer to Olivia's, her mouth brushing Olivia's ear as she whispered into it, "I want to see how much of a freak you can be..." before moving back and smiling at her roommate who was sitting in shock.

"Uhhhhh..." Olivia's mind raced, she could feel herself getting turned on just from the idea of having Charlotte help her find out who she really was, "OK", was all she could answer.

Charlotte smiled at Olivia and moved closer, their eyes never leaving each others, and to OIivia's shock she felt Charlotte's lips press against hers and give her a kiss, right there in public in the open. Olivia the good catholic girl just kissed a girl in public. Her face was bright red, but her pussy was dripping. She was so turned on Charlotte could do anything she wanted to her right there. To her disappointment though her roommate didn't.

Charlotte smiled at Olivia before moving in for another kiss and then stood up.

"I have to go... but we can talk about this later ok? Don't come back too late I already miss you!" Charlotte said with a smile as she turned around and started to walk away, turning her head back to smile at Olivia before finally turning a corner and disappearing out of the quad.

Olivia stayed seated on the bench in complete bewilderment. Her mind struggled to understand what had just happened. Being kissed by a girl was one thing, but this seemed like more, like Charlotte liked Olivia more than a friend. Maybe Olivia was over thinking things, maybe there wasn't much too this, maybe this was all still an evil trick, but for some reason Olivia didn't think so, she trusted her roommate, and she couldn't wait to see her later either. Olivia had the biggest smile on her face that she could remember. In just a few hours her life went from ruins to happiness and she loved it.

The rest of the day continued on like Olivia was in a cloud, not worrying about all of the bad things that had happened, but instead focusing on her lunch time meet up with Charlotte. Her mind ran through the mental images of her roommate, her long tall fit body, her leggings hugging her perfect ass, her stoned stomach and wonderful tits. Throughout her classes Olivia couldn't think about anything else, she was distracted, and her pussy was getting wetter by the minute. Olivia felt genuinely excited for the first time at school, not scared and excited, not worried and anxious, just excited. In the pit of her stomach and the back of her head was a small worry that maybe, just maybe, this was a trick and at the end of it she would be hurt more than ever before, but for some reason she didn't really think that was the case.

As the day ended and her final class came to an end Olivia walked back to her room faster than she normally would. She didn't know what she would find when she walked in, she didn't even know if Charlotte would be there, but she had butterflies, and was excited and couldn't wait regardless of the result. She ran up the stairs, her bag hitting her back as she went, she hadn't felt like this for a long time, not since she had a silly highschool crush. She felt dumb, and immature, but it also felt amazing so she didn't care.

She reached her room, hand on the door handle, she took a deep breath before pushing down and walking into the room. As she did, as her head rounded the corner her eyes opened wide not believing the scene in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat, her pussy dripped, it was like a scene from her wildest dreams. Olivia stood there, mouth open, door still ajar, in front of her was Charlotte laying out on her bed, naked except for her white Nike socks, legs spread wide, rubbing her pussy.

Charlotte looked up when she heard the door open, a big smile on her face as Olivia walked in.

"I couldn't wait for you any longer," Charlotte said with a smirk, "and do you mind closing the door?"

Olivia was snapped out of her daze as Charlotte spoke, only then realizing the door to their room was still open. She finally closed it, dropping her bag on the ground and moved closer to her roommate.

"Holy shit," was all Olivia could get out as she inched closer to Charlotte, her eyes locked on her body, her tits, her pussy and her hand rubbing her clit, "you look amazing..."

"Come here..." Charlotte said motioning with a finger. Olivia moved closer and straddled Charlotte bringing her lips to her roommates and kissing her.

Their lips met and sparks forced their way through both of them. Their lips opened and their tongues met. The kiss became more intense as both their breathing increased, their chests heaving with sexuality flowing through them. Olivia could feel Charlotte's tongue move it's way into her mouth and she let out a moan. She could feel her roommates hands move up her body and grab her ass pulling her down on top of her.

"Holy fuck," Olivia said out loud totally overwhelmed with emotions.

Charlotte looked into her eyes for a moment before saying, "I can't believe we're doing this... but you turn me on so much Olivia..." and with that Charlotte brought her lips back up to meet Olivia's again.

Over the next few minutes the two roommates made out with each other like hungry horny animals. Their tongues moved in and out of their mouths and flicked together. Hands roamed freely over each others bodies, Olivia's over Charlotte's naked skin feeling her breasts, her ass and her pussy, feeling how wet she was, how hot she was. Charlotte's hands moved in and out of Olivia's clothes, sliding her hands inside her sweatpants and then her panties, feeling the skin on her ass before sliding underneath and feeling her wet pussy.

Both roommates continued to fondle and moan into each others mouths as they both became more turned on. Finally Charlotte pulled back separating her lips from Olivia's. The look in her roommates eyes was of pure lust. Charlotte licked her lips and then moved her hands to the top of Olivia's head and pushed her down her body, forcing her mouth onto her pussy.

"Suck my cunt..." Charlotte said in a strong tone not leaving any chance that Olivia didn't know what she wanted. A moment later Olivia's mouth came down on her dripping hole and started to suck and lick at it. Her tongue was licking and tasting her, she could feel Olivia's tongue flick and play with her clit making her moan.

"Oh fuck yes... keep playing with my clit..." Charlotte moaned as Olivia did as she was told. Olivia was loving what she was doing, she loved being controlled like this, she knew she did now, after last night, and how rough it was, but still how hot she found it, she knew that was what she needed more of. She continued to work her roommates cunt as her thoughts kept racing through all of the nasty things she wanted Charlotte to do to her.

"Put a finger in me and fuck me..." Charlotte said as she started to rock back and forth on her bed. Olivia slipped a finger into Charlotte's cunt and started to fuck her. "Oh yes... yes... harder..." Charlotte mumbled as her ecstasy started to take over.

Olivia felt Charlotte's hands move back on top of her and her fingers intertwined with her hair. Her roommate started to force her head down harder onto her cunt, starting to grind her body against her tongue. The feeling of being controlled was making her cunt hotter and hotter. Her face was being pushed down into the sloppy cunt in front of her and she loved it. She could feel the juices being smeared all over her face, she could feel the heat coming from Charlotte's cunt and she could feel that she was getting close to cumming.

"Oh ya... keep fucking me... fuck yes... keep going... lick my clit..." Charlotte said roughly as she continued to force Olivia's face into her cunt. Both roommates were loving what was going on, both in a haze of sexuality, both wanting to cum so badly.

Charlotte started to more violently, lifting her body off her bed, making her pussy almost fuck Olivia's mouth, it was rough, and intense. Charlotte started to shake as her orgasm grew, she was close and they both knew it. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck yes!, UFFHHDNNGGGG," she finally let out as she cummed right into Olivia's face, drenching her before letting her head go and falling on the bed exhausted.

Olivia sat back on her knees on the floor and took some deep breaths trying to regain her composure. She looked at the bed in front of her and Charlotte laying there, eyes closed, strewn on the her sheets, sweat and covered in sex. She looked amazing. OIivia lifted herself from the floor and moved up to lay beside her roommate, gently kissing her shoulder and stroking her hair, she couldn't believe the beautiful creature beside her wanted her.

Minutes passed as they laid there recovering as Charlotte passed in and out of sleep. Olivia played with her roommates sweaty hair and kissed her on her forehead. She never thought she could feel this way about a girl, her family would never forgive her if they knew what she was doing, in their mind she was doing the devil's work.

Olivia remembered a time a few years ago at home. She came home from school or some kind of club and wanted to take a shower. As she pushed opened the door she could tell someone was in there already, the steam giving it away. Olivia remembered starting to close the door and leave before she caught a glimpse of her sister leaning back against the wall in the shower. She remembered how it caught her attention because it was a strange place to be if you were taking a shower. As she stood there staring she saw her sisters head fall back and noticed her hand between her legs. Olivia couldn't see exactly what was happening but she knew enough to see that her sister was masturbating. It was a strange seeing someone masturbate, it was the first time Olivia had seen it, she was mesmerized by the sight, not knowing what to do. She also thought back about what happened next. Her sister's eyes shooting open and her head turning to look at her, the shock on both of their faces, Olivia quickly closing the door and leaving. Both sisters never spoke about what happened, and she assumed her sister had forgotten about it by now, but the thought had always stayed with her, and now here she was having a lesbian relationship with her roommate. It all seemed to make sense now.

As she stared back at Charlotte her roommate started to stir, her eyes opening and her arms stretching. Charlotte looked up at Olivia.

"Wow... that was amazing," Charlotte said in a low soft sultry tone, "I don't think I've ever cummed like that." A smile grew on her face.

12