Playing "The Game" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia continued to stroke Charlotte's head while she replied, "well I'm glad I could be of service," they both chuckled.

Charlotte's hand moved along Olivia's body as they laid there until it found the waistband of her pants, slowly sliding its way inside until it found its way inside her panties, feeling her pussy.

"Wow... it feels like someone is ready for their turn," Charlotte smiled up at Olivia, and Olivia smiled back, opening her legs wider allowing her roommate to slowly rub her soaking hole. For the next few minutes they laid there together, kissing, Charlotte feeling Olivia's cunt, until Olivia needed more, and Charlotte could tell.

"OK... I think you want something more don't you?" Charlotte asked.

"God yes!" Olivia whimpered back, she needed something right away, something to make her cum.

Charlotte's mind started to run through what she wanted Olivia to do while still lightly stroking her roommates clit. Being there, playing, with someone like Olivia was amazing for Charlotte, it felt great, and she couldn't wait to see where it went. Finally she took action.

"OK, get up, get naked and go and lie on your bed."

Olivia got up right away, not questioning anything and did as she was told, stripping out of her clothes completely, and laying back on her bed, waiting, her pussy glistening, desperate.

Charlotte pushed herself off of her bed and walked over, naked, to Olivia, taking time to look over her body and see how beautiful she was.

"You really are so beautiful," Charlotte said to Olivia as she walked towards her, Olivia blushed heavily, they were words that she didn't hear often, and it made her heart melt, it made her want to open up to Charlotte like she's never opened up to anyone before.

As Charlotte neared her naked roommate she saw the black dildo still laying on the ground from the night before. It still glistened, covered in human slop. Charlotte picked it up and looked at it, before showing it to Olivia.

"Jesus christ, look at this thing... I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to go and clean it off," Charlotte said with a little tinge of disgust on her face.

Olivia looked Charlotte deep in the eyes, her heart was pumping, for some reason she felt at ease with herself, with letting her true desires be released to her roommate. It didn't make any sense to her, it wouldn't make any sense to anyone, why would she feel so free to be her true new found self to someone she had only known for such a short time, someone who just the night before violated her. But maybe that was why she felt so free, because Charlotte had seen the devil within her. There was no more hiding it, no more pretending it wasn't real, at least with Charlotte, with one person she could be herself, and she didn't want to stop. Her face turned bright red with shame as she said what she really wanted to say.

"No," OIivia said in an assertive tone.

"No, what?" Charlotte said confused.

"No... don't go and wash off the dildo..."

Charlotte looked stunned, "but it's covered in... well... everything... and it's been on the floor."

"I don't care... I want it to be disgusting..." Olivia felt the shame flow through her right down to her cunt, her eyes still transfixed on Charlotte's.

"Holy shit... you are such a freak!" Charlotte replied with a huge smile, "tell me what you want..."

"I want you to fuck me with that disgusting dildo right now!" Olivia was becoming overwhelmed, demanding to get fucked.

"Jesus you're so fucking hot babe!" Charlotte said moving closer to her roommate, "tell me what you are, I want to hear how hot you are!"

The word 'babe' felt amazing as it hit Olivia's ears, as it entered her mind and made her feel things she had never felt. The connection it drew between her and Charlotte was amazing.

"I'm a dirty nasty horny girl..." speaking like this was new for Olivia, it felt right, it felt good, but it was hard to come up with the words to express her feelings, she kept trying, "I want to be a nasty slut for you... do whatever you want to me!" Her head fell back and her eyes closed as the excitement from the words hit her.

Charlotte moved closer, leaning over to give Olivia a kiss, sliding the dirty dildo along Olivia's soaking slit, getting it moist and ready to enter her roommates waiting hole. Olivia was moving her hips against the dildo trying to push it inside of her, she was desperate for it.

"Wow you really want this don't you... you really need to get fucked you slut," and with that Charlotte slapped Olivia across the face, not as hard as the night before, but hard enough to leave some redness, Olivia moaned as the sting hit her, "beg me for it."

Olivia loved the slap, she wanted more, something about the pain mixed with the excitement drove her on, made her go mad, she moaned, and then begged. "Pleaaaasseeeeeee, I need you to fuck me with that nasty toy... please fuck me... I can't wait any longer, I feel like I'm going to explode!" Olivia panted, her breathing becoming uneven, "Fuck please just shove it in me!"

Charlotte smiled and kissed her again before pushing the dildo deep into Olivia's waiting pussy. It only took two strokes for her to get the whole thing in.

"Yes, please fuck me, deeper and harder!"

Charlotte did as she was told and started to pump the toy in and out of her roommates sopping cunt. The room filled with sounds of the sloshing as the black dildo drove Olivia crazy.

"Oh god yes... keep going, keep fucking me... oh god... it's so good..." Olivia moaned as she was losing her herself in the feelings. She felt Charlotte lean down and kiss her again, she opened her mouth feeling their tongues meet and dance. The sting of another slap came across her face, sending a shockwave through her body. Charlotte's other hand came down and started to rub her clit, making an orgrasm build within her, getting ready to explode.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked at Charlotte, she was staring right at her, a smile on her face, Olivia couldn't smile back, she was too lost in ecstasy.

"Your pussy is just fucking devouring this toy you slut," Charlotte said, "you like big cocks in your holes don't you!"

Olivia heard the words and couldn't agree more, "Yes..." she moaned out as she continued getting fucked.

"Well lets see how much of a whore you really are," Olivia scolded as she removed her fingers from Olivia's clit and started to slide one finger into her cunt on top of the dildo, "there you go, lets stretch that hole out some more. You like that don't you?"

"Ughhhh... yes..." Olivia moaned again, opening her eyes to watch the scene in front of her. It was mesmerizing. The view was of her beautiful roommate, naked, and looking sexy, hovering over her own naked body, forcing a dildo into her pussy, and now an extra finger, trying to stretch her out, trying to make her good christian hole bigger. What would her parents think if they saw her? What about her sister? How disgusted would they be? How ashamed? The thought of it all turned Olivia on more, in the moment it was amazingly erotic.

"I think you can take two, holy shit your hole likes to be stretched!"

Charlotte started to slip a second finger into her roommates pussy, she could feel it stretch around her, trying to fight back before releasing and allowing the intrusion. Olivia's pussy felt so warm and tight and wet around her fingers as they moved further into the hole. It felt amazing, and Charlotte was enjoying it as much as Olivia. The feeling of taking over someone's body was intense and she loved it.

"Oh fuck!" OIivia screamed as she felt the second finger stretch her out like never before. The feeling of her cunt being made bigger, being forced to accept more was something she never knew she needed. The sensation of her nerves feeling ever small increase, ever ridge of the dildo and fingers, every slight movement, it made her brain work overtime. She could feel the orgasm growing even faster now, the movement of so much in her cunt was going to make her cum right now, right on the nasty toy from the floor and Charlotte's fingers, she could feel it, it was close, it was almost there, she took a deep breath as it started to push through, and then she shook, she cummed, she let it all out.

"FUCCCKKKKKKKK..." Olivia roared out in a grunt. Her body convulsed on the bed, moving side to side, up and down, forcing the toy out of her, and the fingers of her roommate. She continued to shake with tremors as she laid there, not moving, exhausted both physically and mentally.

Charlotte fell back onto the floor and looked at her sexy roommate shake and move through her orgasm. It was a sexy sight, a slutty vision, she loved it, she loved the act, the result, the way Olivia looked, she loved it all.

Both Olivia and Charlotte laid in their respective spots for a few minutes, coming down from the highs of their recent adventure, Olivia on the bed, Charlotte on the floor. Eventually Olivia was able to push herself up from the bed, looking down at Charlotte and smiling.

"That was... amazing," was all she could get out.

"It was," Charlotte smiled back, being just as silent.

Both Charlotte and Olivia got up and decided a shower was the best thing to do, to clean themselves, and the dildo. They headed to the washroom together, and showered as one. They washed each others bodies and kissed. Holding the toy in their hands and slowly bringing each other to another orgasm, this time more gently, more loving. The situation wasn't something that they were expecting to happen, it wasn't something they even thought about just days before, but now it seemed right, they were letting themselves be, and seeing what happened.

They finished their showers and headed back to their room, changing into pajamas and snuggling on Charlotte's bed. Olivia's head laying on Charlotte's chest, her hair getting played with, fully relaxed and feeling like she belonged. They watched netflix, saying nothing, just being. As the movie ended Charlotte picked up Olivia's phone and they logged in, their eyes meeting, as they opened The Game.

12