Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 08

Story Info
Barbie's escort service goes to the next level.
8.1k words
4.41
2.5k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

When the night that became known as the Backus Incident ended in a signed contract, I had no idea how far the ramifications of that event would reach. Had I known, I might have played things a little differently. But things began to unravel, and I was sort of swept along with little if any ability to slow it down.

Well, I guess a little update should come first.

It was a couple weeks after the Backus Incident, and I still thought of it as a crazy little adventure we had. Steve typically comes home late on weeknights, so it was a pleasant surprise to get a text from him saying he would be home before five!

I love when Steve dotes on me, and maybe it's not fashionable, but I love treating him special too. One of the ways I do that is to make sure I look nice when he comes home. I fix my hair, maybe add some makeup, and wear something pretty. Since he was coming home early, I hoped we'd have extra time for some fun in the bedroom, so I chose a little see-through nighty and slippers. He called it my Genie outfit and said I looked like the hot blonde from that old TV sitcom. I wish!

As soon as the door opened, I tossed aside the book I was reading and dashed to the foyer. We greeted one another with a nice hug and kiss, then he held me back at arm's length.

"I have a little surprise for you." He smiled.

"Ooo, I love surprises." I cooed. "What is it?"

"Well, I got my commission for the Backus contract, and... well, I got you a little gift." He held me close and looked into my eyes with that warmth and affection we reserve for intimate moments. "I couldn't have gotten that contract without you."

I smiled. "I'm just glad I could help."

He smiled back. "Well, I got you a little something to show how much I appreciate it."

I made a giddy little squeak when he reached into his pocket and handed me a little wrapped box! I love jewelry, especially now that I was able to wear something other than silver plated junk with glass gems. I opened it like a kid at Christmas and took a second to realize what I was looking at. Not a ring, not a pair of earrings, not a watch or necklace. It was this little oval shaped black thing with a couple buttons. Then I recognized the emblem on it. BMW!

"What?!" I screamed.

He opened the door wider, and there in our driveway was a brand-new BMW, beautiful pearl white with baby blue and pink pinstripes along the side. It freakin' screamed Barbie Doll!

"A car!" I was hopping on my toes with all my might. "You're not kidding? This is really my car?"

"Meet the Barbie Mobile." He grinned.

I screamed with excitement and rushed out to look at MY NEW CAR! I walked around it, admiring the sleek design, the color, the feel of MY NEW CAR! It even had custom plates! B4RB1E! He thought of everything! I opened the door, got in, and settled into the exceedingly comfortable driver seat. The only time I'd ever experienced 'that new car smell', was when I went to look at them on the showroom floor. This was the first time I ever sat in one, inhaled that lovely smell, and knew it was mine!

I enjoyed that for a few minutes, pushed buttons and turned knobs. Then I got out and jumped into Steve's arms like a panther. "Thank, you, thank you, thank you!" I shrieked. "This is... Amazing!"

"You're going to need to practice driving again." He cautioned me. "You haven't driven since you lived with your parents."

I nodded. "I will. Oh god! Can we afford this? And, where's your car?"

"It's half paid for already." Steve grinned. "And my car is at the dealership. I'll go pick it up tomorrow."

I nodded. "And I can give you a ride there... IN MY NEW FUCKING CAR!!"

One of our neighbors was walking by with his dog and stopped to stare. I proudly leaned my hand on the car, cocked my hip and waved. "Hi Keith!" I chimed. "Steve got me a car!"

He blinked and nodded. "Yeah... real nice."

I waved again, and took Steve by the hand, practically skipping back inside. "Did you see the look on his face?" I giggled. "It was like he never saw a new car before!"

Steve grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Or maybe he never saw his hot young neighbor in a see-through nightie before."

I looked down, and gasped. "Oh shit!" We laughed together, and I practically dragged my lover to bed for a pre-super bang I hope he'll never forget. I couldn't get enough of him, and we were at it for hours. He was too spent to keep going, so I went downstairs, still naked, fixed us a couple bowls of chili I had cooking most of the afternoon, and we had supper in bed.

When we were done, I moved the bowls and climbed on top of my lover for a snuggle.

"So, not bad compensation for the Backus Incident?" he asked, gently stroking my hair and caressing my back.

I giggled and kissed his chest. "Well, let me think. You said it was half paid, so... that's what... twenty-five thousand?"

He huffed a little laugh. "More like forty."

I gaped at him. "What? Really?"

He nodded.

"Damn!" I gasped and snuggled closer. "So, what you're telling me is; I gave a forty-thousand-dollar blowjob?"

He chuckled and gave me a little tickle. "Not quite." He said. "I don't count, but Larry was there so... you gave two twenty-thousand-dollar blowjobs."

I tickled him back and hugged closer. "Makes me a very expensive escort, I guess." I sighed.

"Would you ever want to do that again?" he asked.

I looked at his face. Yup. There it was. That mischievous expression. The dark side smiling wickedly at me. "Why? What did you do?"

"Not much." He drawled. "Just somewhat confirmed a rumor that we have a junior partner with a gambling problem who uses his very sexy wife to help with his debts by encouraging her to be an escort for some of our clients."

I gawked down at him. "Why would you make a rumor like that?"

"I didn't start the rumor." He insisted with a laugh. "I just didn't deny it."

"Well... does anyone suspect that you're the junior partner with the wife?" I questioned him.

He shook his head. "Not from what I've heard. In fact, the rumor is, I'm her handler of sorts."

"Handler." I smirked. "You mean her pimp."

"And not that I'm desperate like with Backus, but, if you think you might consider it, I do have another client who specifically asked if the Hot Wife Escort was available."

"Hot Wife?" I gasped. "Is that what I am?"

"Well, you're hot. And you're my wife, so..."

I ticked him again. "That's not what it means, and you know it."

He chuckled back. "Okay, but what do you think?" he held me close, and we shared one of our more serious moments. "Will you be Escort Barbie again?"

"Escort Barbie." I mused. "Sounds very naughty and innocent at the same time."

"Just like you." He smiled.

I giggled and snuggled closer. "Who is he?"

"Can't give names." He said. "Not unless you agree. I can tell you he's younger than Larry, older than me, and a leader in the IT industry from Silicon Valley."

"Hmm..." I sighed. "You want me to do this, don't you?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not if you don't want to." He assured me. "I won't deny that you would make a huge difference in our chances to land the deal, but that shouldn't be the only reason."

I smirked. "But you still want me to." I said knowingly.

He grinned up at me. "If we're being honest..." he began, "yes, I do. But not because I want the contract. Well, not just for that. I just... really like getting you into sexy situations like that."

I frowned down at him. "I know you do." I said, trying to fix him with my best scowl. "A little too much, sometimes." I took a long breath, but I could see the excitement in those mischievous eyes of his. He wanted me to, no matter how much he tried to hide it. "And you'll be there the whole time?"

He nodded.

"And if I change my mind, you'll let me go?"

"Of course." He nodded again.

"Well..." I heaved a long sigh. "I guess I can play Escort Barbie again. But let's not make a habit of this, okay?"

We sealed the deal with a kiss, but I was so keyed up by the exchange, and the thought of Steve convincing me to give head to him, Marko and Larry last time, the kiss got hotter and hotter until I was on my back, squeaking my bunny sounds while he licked me to another climax.

The date was set, and Steve insisted I get another sexy outfit for the occasion. He took me to see Roger at the adult fashion store, who was more than happy to help us pick out something. I tried on about six or seven different items over the course of an hour, and they both took advantage of my lack of undergarments. I won't go into all the details, or this story will become much too long. However, we did leave with a picture of me on my knees with a cock in my mouth that wasn't Steve's.

The choice item was loose rather than tight fitting, but with Steve's two criteria. A plunging neckline and a short skirt. I got it in a very dark green that worked well with my blonde hair.

My 'client' for the night was someone I'll just call Tim. He was just as Steve described, younger than Larry, older than him, but he didn't tell me how attractive he was! He had that rough guy look with the stubbled face and tousled hair, and he showed up to their meeting at the office in jeans and a leather jacket riding a motorcycle! Right then, I knew I was in trouble. I always had a weakness for the bad boys!

They did some business, signed a few papers, then announced that the rest of the meeting would be tabled until later, and it was time to go out. I was already waiting in the limo when they came out of the building and joined me. Larry sat on one side, Tim on the other, and Steve sat across from us looking like the bodyguard.

It started off much the same as it did with Marko. Dinner out at an exclusive restaurant, only this one was even nicer! Then he took us to an art gallery that was closed to the public but opened for him. Apparently, he was friends with the featured artist who met us there, looking like an emo girl with face jewelry, too much eye shadow, wearing a black pants suit that looked like she dug it out of the good will donations bin.

Her artwork was... well, I've never much liked modern art, but some do. To me, it looked like something a fourth grader might display on the refrigerator. Tim bought what might arguably have been the least objectionable piece for twelve thousand! His artist friend eyed me up and down like the arm candy I was, and I could tell she wanted me on her arm instead. All the while, Tim kept taunting her with me; slipping his hand around my waist, over my ass, or copping a quick feel of my tits whenever she could see him do it.

Steve seemed to get a kick out of it too, watching Tim paw at my scantily clad body while the rest of them just watched him do it. I couldn't help but feel cheap and slutty... which was making me hot. I can't help it sometimes! And I especially can't help it when the man I'm with looks so damn hot!

We left the gallery and a short drive later; we were dancing in a very different sort of night club. The music was hard, rough, and raunchy with growls and screams mixed with shrieking guitars and thundering drums. Most everyone there was either done up in dark goth clothing, biker leathers, or something denim, with a sprinkling of girls in something lacy and sexy. My little green dress made me stand out like a sore thumb. Tim led me out into the thrashing frenzy on the dance floor, and I went along with the vibe. I'm not really into that screamo scene, but I have to admit, it was almost cathartic in a way. The total abandon and lack of any propriety was making me forget why I was there.

We left the dance floor, returned to the sidelines, and Tim had his hands all over me, his tongue searching for mine before I realized what he was up to. I turned to hold him, not that I had much choice, and his hands came up under my skirt to grab the firm globes of my bare ass. He certainly didn't mind that my skirt was up and we were giving a show to anyone who cared to look.

The casual flirting was over. That was clear. He explored my mouth with his for a while, then took me by the hand and pulled me along to one end of the club. A big bruiser of a guy nodded at him, and they shook hands (and I think Tim passed him some money). The big guy opened a door for him, and I got swept into the VIP with Steve and Larry hurrying to keep up before they lost us.

The second my eyes adjusted to the low lighting, I realized we weren't alone. Some guy who looked like the picture boy for Harley Davidson with his gruff beard and leather vest, was seated on a couch with two young emo babes. One was playing tonsil hockey with him while the other bobbed her head up and down on his cock!

"Stumpy!" Tim greeted the guy.

"Hey, Chip." The man replied. "Nice!" he added with a grin at me.

Tim gave a grin in acknowledgement, then sat on a couch opposite Stumpy while he got a blowjob by his two emo girls sharing his cock. He pulled me down to sit next to him, and once again, his hands were everywhere.

"Chip?" I asked.

"As in microchip." Tim snickered back.

"And Stumpy?"

He laughed. "Oh, I'm sure you'll figure that out for yourself."

Steve and Larry had just barely made it through the door after they had to convince the bouncer they were with Tim and me. They got used to the dark too, and I saw Steve's face with that wicked grin of his. He took a seat on my other side, and Larry found a chair alone.

"How long you in town for?" Stumpy asked.

"Just tonight." Tim said. "I fly back to LA tomorrow."

The biker guy had a hash pipe on a table nearby, nudged one of the girls off his cock long enough to get it, lit the bowl, and puffed a bit. "Jamaican." He said by way of an offer.

Tim nodded.

"Hey, babe." Stumpy said, and lifted one of his two girls off his cock and handed her the pipe. "Give the man a shotgun."

She took the pipe, took a big hit, then crawled over to us, and slowly puffed the smoke into Tim's mouth with her lips lightly grazing over his. He sucked the smoke in, puffed it out again, and the girl playfully tried to take it back, ending with her mouth on his as they lashed tongues together.

They stopped kissing and Tim said, "One for the lady too."

She lit the last of the bowl, got another big hit, then crawled right up between my legs, making me open my thighs wide. I'm not terribly into pot, but I'll have some when it's offered. And this was a very interesting way to offer. Our lips brushed a little as she slowly exhaled the smoke into my mouth, and I felt her hands stray up my thighs until she was chest to chest with me. Her breasts were insignificant compared to mine, but it was still kind of hot.

I exhaled and she dove at me through the smoke. Before I could react, she had my lips locked in a deep kiss, rough and demanding like she wanted me to know who was kissing who. Tim's arm around me prevented me from any hope of backing away, so I was forced to let her. All the while her hands roamed further and further up my thighs, and around my hips, then to my ass.

She laughed. "Miss Priss here got no panties." She grinned. "Maybe she needs another kind of kiss." She shot a look at Tim, as if for approval. He grinned back and nodded.

I made a little squeak of alarm as she slid down, lifted my skirt and pushed her face between my legs! She was strong for her size and pulled my legs to make me slide down the couch, giving her a better angle for what she wanted. Her tongue was like a guided missile. It found my clit on the very first touch, and she started lapping at my wet sex like she was starving.

I was so lost in the crazy moment, I hardly took notice as my hand was guided to a hard cock, and I started stroking it. I looked up to see Tim watching me get my pussy eaten by this goth girl I didn't even have a name for while I jerked on his manhood. Then another cock was introduced to my other hand, but this one was very familiar to me. I looked up at Steve as he made me pump him as well.

The goth girl made short work of me. I don't think I lasted two minutes before I had a climax. She held onto my hips and giggled into my sex at the sound of my bunny squeaks. When it subsided, she sat back, licked her lips with her face glistening in my love juices, then she crawled back to Stumpy and devoured his mouth in a long kiss.

"Mmm, sweet!" he commented after tasting me on her lips.

"Yeah!" Tim snickered while I kept using my hands on those two cocks. "I'll bet her husband loves it too."

"Husband! The slut is married?" Stumpy snickered, joined by his two girls who were back to sharing his cock, which I now saw was... holy fuck! Not terribly long, but the thickest monster I'd ever seen. I'll bet it felt like a beer can in their little hands! Then I understood. Stumpy! Like a tree stump!

Tim tapped at my stroking hand, and I realized he was indicating my wedding band.

"Holy shit!" Stumpy grinned. "Who's the husband?"

Tim shrugged. "Who knows. Some junior partner at the firm I'm working with. This here is Larry and Steve. Stumpy here is an old colleague of mine. We graduated from MIT together."

What?! The biker has a degree from MIT?

Steve and Larry offered a greeting.

"And this is our Barbie Doll." Steve offered an introduction.

I blushed and nodded across to him. "Hello."

"Barbie Doll." He laughed. "The name suites you. So, did you like letting Emy play with you?"

I got another bashful grin and nodded. "Hi, Emy." I sighed. "Yes. She was nice."

She slurped her mouth off Stumpy's cock and smooched a kiss at me.

"Does your husband know you're out tonight with a cock in each hand?" Tim asked with a sly grin.

I shook my head. "No. He thinks I'm just flirting and looking pretty for you. That's all an escort is supposed to do."

"Not tonight." Tim said, and I was pulled down to his lap, and got a mouthful of his cock. I thought about trying to stop it, but once my lips closed around his shaft and he pumped himself a couple times into my mouth, I didn't want to stop. Watching Stumpy and his two girlfriends watch me give head got me to the boiling point in a matter of seconds. Then a hand was moving my thigh, and fingers found my pussy! Steve was finger fucking me at the same time.

I lost track of who was saying what. I just wanted those teasing fingers to make me cum again. The cock in my mouth was lovely. Nice and hard, large enough to be considered large, and he smelled so good too. A cologne I had to find and buy for Steve!

Tim's cock was taken from me, and I opened my eyes to see what was wrong, when a second cock was coming toward me. It was Larry, and he wasn't going to be denied participation. He met my eyes for a moment, then stuffed his length down my throat.

"Wow!" one of the girls said in the haze of my sex addled mind. "She'll just suck anyone!"

They took turns fucking my mouth for a while, and Steve was just about to give me another orgasm, when a different cock found my lips! I opened my eyes and a little scream was stifled by Stumpy's fat dick. I tried backing away, tried not letting him in, but Tim pushed my head toward his friend, and that thick shaft made me strain my jaw to open wide enough.

I was trapped there, laying on my side with my head in Tim's lap while the three of them fed me their cocks over and over. The sounds of my squeaking, all their jumbled words and laughs all came together in a sort of background noise. What I heard the most was me choking on cock after cock.

Tim came in my mouth, and I greedily swallowed every drop. He said something about what an awesome blowjob it was.

Then I heard Larry. "No, I don't want to cum yet, or I won't be hard enough to fuck her later!"

That brought my thoughts back to the present. Fuck me! They were planning to fuck me! I realized I was a little drunk, a little high, and a little too horny. Stumpy was forcing more of his fat cock into my aching mouth, then pulled out and drowned me in a torrent of cum. As soon as he finished, one of the other girls was on me, licking my cum covered face and sharing the rewards with me in a kiss.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers