Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From what I saw tonight, you definitely are." He replied, slowly maneuvering me toward the bedroom.

I huffed a laugh back. "Okay. I'll think about it." I backed up until I was against the bed, then he lifted me and landed my back on the mattress, sliding me slowly up to the pillows with his head between my legs. "What's it like?"

"Well, they usually start with a little get-to-know-you party." He said, kissing each of my thighs. "Cocktails, horderves, and such. Then they introduce new members, let everyone mingle for a little while. And eventually people will go off to... have some fun."

"There are private rooms?" I asked.

He licked through my sex and I squeaked at him. "Private rooms, and not so private." He grinned. "There are fourteen bedrooms each with a bathroom. Some with one bed, some with two. Some with no bed, just a lot of pillows and cushions on the floor. Then there's the outdoor hot-tub, the indoor hot-tub, the circle." He grinned up at me. "That's for spectators. Action in the middle, and a bunch of seating in a circle around it."

"Oh..." I gasped, just imagining all of this going on around me.

"And, I should warn you about... the dungeon." He grinned.

"What's that?" I panted.

"Like it sounds." He snickered back. "Furnished basement with a bunch of bondage stuff to play with."

"Like what?" I whimpered softly.

"Well, the usual handcuffs, ball gags, and those sorts of things. There's a stockade." He wiggled a brow at me. "That's fun." And the ultra-glory hole."

"Ultra?" I moaned as his tongue dragged up my sensitive sex.

"Imagine a hole in the wall." He smiled. "You have half your body in a little space, your other half out in the room, and you have no idea who's fucking you. Plus you have another small hole in front so you can suck cocks at the same time." He grinned up at me. "I could say for certain; you'd be very popular very quickly if you went there."

"Oh my god!" I whimpered, feeling my climax approaching fast. "How long would I be in there?"

"As long as you want." He smiled between licks. "You write a safe word on the tablet over your window."

I tried to imagine it, and I was getting terribly wet at the thought of being helpless like that. "Wouldn't my legs get tired standing there?"

He plunged his tongue into me, and I thrashed about until he came up for air. "You can lay on your back, if you want." He grinned. "We'd put your ankles in these cuffs chained to the wall, and anyone who likes the look of your pussy can just step up and fuck you."

He stabbed his tongue back into me, and I threw my head back and shrieked. As I came, I imagined what he described happening to me. Chained up, helpless and vulnerable, as one after another took turns fucking me... and I'd have no idea who they were. It excited me and terrified me in equal measure.

Maybe someday.