Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered where the other girl was, when I heard a strangled moan from the other end of the couch. I turned enough to look and found Emy with half of my husband's cock in her mouth as she struggled to take more.

Me and the other girl kept sharing cum until she licked up every bit and ended our sharing with a final kiss.

What the hell! That got out of hand quick!

I sat up with Tim still touching and feeling me as we all watched Emy finish off Steve with her oral skills. When he finally came, she got his full load in her mouth, carefully withdrew without spilling a drop, then mashed her cum filled mouth to my lips, her salty tongue bathing in that hot cream with mine.

We both swallowed and she gave me another tongue filled kiss. "Damn!" she gasped. "You really like eating cum!"

I panted and nodded. "I do." I admitted.

"Hey." Stumpy grinned. "Want to come back to the lodge with us? We can gangbang your new Barbie Sex Doll."

I shot Steve a frightened look, and he acknowledged it with a reassuring nod.

"We have other plans tonight." Steve said. "Maybe another time."

Tim gave my arm a kindly squeeze and sat me up. "Right." He said. "We're not done discussing business, and the Barbie Doll needs to get home to her husband. Maybe just a nightcap before we call it a night?"

I thankfully smiled at both of them. "Yes, that would be nice." I sighed.

"Good. Sorry, Stumpy." He looked me over, and snickered. "But... maybe get a little touch up. Emy, think you can show Barbie the lady's room?"

"Sure!" Emy agreed a little too eagerly. "Come on, Barbie Doll!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along, out the door, and down the hall as the blaring music assaulted our ears again. I was stunned at how clean the bathroom was. A place like this, I expected awful smells, puke on the floor, a ton of graffiti and stuff all over the walls. It looked almost pristine!

Emy shoved me over to the sinks, wet a paper towel, and started wiping at my face. "You're covered in cum, baby." She purred. "Poor thing. All those cocks using your mouth like that." She leaned in and kissed me. "At least you didn't have to try blowing that python Steve has. Damn thing almost killed me." She giggled. "But what a way to go, right?"

She cleaned me up and let me do a little work on my makeup, then helped me with my hair. I checked myself in the mirror and approved.

"Does he know?" she asked.

I frowned. "What?"

"Steve. Does he know?"

I got a little shiver of panic. "About what?"

"That you love him?" she smirked. "Come on. The way you look at him, how he looks at you. It's kinda obvious."

I blushed and hesitated. How should I play this? I nodded and looked at my feet. "Yeah, he knows."

"I knew it." She giggled. "You two are in some sort of love affair or something. Right? You do this escort thing, and he gets off on it, doesn't he?"

I shrugged. "Something like that." I felt my smile burning through the blush on my face, and I looked up again. Just thinking about Steve watching me give head to three men was making me imagine things I probably shouldn't. But he so loved making me do things like this. Not that I could complain really. I liked it too. Not as much as him maybe, but I loved knowing that he loved it.

Emy's eyes went wide, and she gasped. "Holy shit!" she hissed. "He's your fucking husband!"

"What? No!" I gasped.

"Yeah, he is!" she giggled. "It's kinda obvious now. Damn! And he just lets you get with other guys like that!" she laughed and got closer. "And girls too, apparently." She leaned in, and I could feel the heat coming from her. "Did you like watching me blow your husband?"

I nodded bashfully, and she laughed. I gulped, and trembled. "You can't tell anyone." I pleaded. "Please."

She lifted a brow. "Take it easy, Barbie Doll. I won't mess with your little game." She grinned. "I think it's really hot, letting your husband watch while he gets a blowjob. You two must have a very interesting sex life."

I huffed a laugh and nodded. "You could say that, yes." Then I took her hands in mine. "Please promise me you won't tell. Not anyone. Not even after we leave. Okay?"

She shrugged. "If I can figure it out, others can, but sure. I won't tell."

"Thank you." I sighed.

We went back to the VIP and said goodbye to Stumpy and his girlfriends. Then Tim invited Steve and Larry back to his hotel so they could finalize the deal and have a nightcap. We ended up going to this really amazing champaign bar on the top floor of his hotel. The city makes for a fantastic view from sixty-eight floors up! We had a drink while looking out over the skyline. They finished talking in private while I waited, just enjoying the view and the mood of the moment quickly started to shift.

I was standing by the floor-to-ceiling windows, marveling at the lights and views from high above while sipping some wonderful champagne, when Tim came up behind me and slipped his hand around my body, pulling me back into him. Steve joined us by the window, and we met eyes in the reflection in the glass. He was starting to get that cruel smirk on his face, and I wasn't sure how far he wanted this to go or would let it go.

"Normally, I wait until the end of a meeting to make any agreements." Tim began. "I like to get as much out of my New York experience as I can." He emphasized with a nudge of his bulge against my rear. "But, this is a good deal. Can't argue that. And we already had some... entertainment tonight. So, if you want to go home to your husband, I'd be okay with that."

I half turned so I could see his face. God, were all men his age like this? Hot and demanding one minute, sweet and gentle the next? I thought it was only Steve! "Well, Mister Pierce is paying me for the whole night. If you want me to stay until it's over, I'll stay."

"And if I say we will continue in my hotel suite, then what?" he asked.

I felt my blush rise again and tried to read Steve's face before answering.

"Yes, your chaperone can come." He said, taking my hesitance for concern that I'd be left alone with him.

Steve gave me the most subtle of nods, and I got a tingle in my belly. "Then I'll stay." I said in a hush.

We finished our champagne in no particular hurry, watching the lights and feeling our bodies brush teasingly against each other. Then he linked my arm with his and took me out to the elevators, down a few floors, and through the hall to his room.

I felt my jaw fall open when I saw his suite. The living room alone was twice the size my whole dorm room had been! The bedroom was about the same, and even the bathroom was ridiculously huge with this open space and a glass block half wall defining the shower... bigger than my walk-in closet back home!

After a little tour, we returned to the living room where Steve and Larry were quietly chatting. Tim sat in the large lounge chair while I went to the minibar, fixed myself a little drink, and used my Yowzah wiggle to walk over to him, and curled myself comfortably on his lap.

They continued their talks with Larry going through each page of the contract one last time, just making sure all of the documents had been reviewed. All the while, I was getting lightly caressed and stroked. It felt so sweet and soft, not the savage groping I had gotten used to. As we neared the end of the documents, Tim casually tugged the zip on my dress down a little. I gave him a little smile, and just sipped my drink. No objection.

The zip came down a bit more, and his hand lightly touched my bare back. The last document was approved, added to the rest in the folder, and my zip came down the rest of the way. Tim took my empty glass, set it on the little table next to us, and hooked a finger into the plunging neckline of my dress. He tugged very slowly, and I shrugged my shoulders out of it, letting him lower the top to expose my breasts.

"Stand up." He sighed in my ear.

Oh my. this was it. i knew what he wanted, and to be honest, i did too. I still had time to end this before it went too far. But if I stood for him, like he wanted me to, it would be the same as consent. Trembling, I cast a quick look at Steve... and he nodded a tiny nod at me

I got up, and he helped me shed my dress, leaving me in just my stockings and shoes.

He just looked at me for a moment, and it felt so naughty standing there naked, with my husband and his boss watching, while he admired my curves. "I'd like to get comfortable too." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Please do."

I didn't expect him to, but he unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and removed them. He sat again, his proud cock standing at attention as he kept looking at me. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, then shed his undershirt. A very fine chest, hairless and beautifully muscled met my eyes, and I had to smile. His naked body was rather hot.

"Would you like to sit again?" he asked wolfishly.

Sit? Oh yes. I'd like that. I heaved a sigh. "Yes." My voice was hardly there at all.

He took my hand, guided me to his lap, and aimed his cock for my pussy as I lowered myself onto him. My moan filled the room as I took him into my sex. Legs draped over his thighs, I was opened wide as he slowly made me ride his cock while Steve and Larry watched.

I was undulating on him, making his cock stir inside me, when he got his hands involved. His fingers parted my pussy lips around his shaft and rubbed my clit slowly. What delicious torment. I wanted him to bend me over and ride me hard, but I didn't want to stop this slow, gentle fucking me was giving me.

Steve and Larry started to undress, and Tim used his free hand to play with my nipples, making me squeal quietly.

"You know what happens next?" Tim nibbled my ear.

My voice was hollow and pleading. "No, what happens next?"

He bounced me a little harder, hands fiercely feeling me up. "Next, all three of us are going to fuck you."

I moaned and very nearly came.

"Your pussy is wonderful." He sighed in my ear.

I wriggled delightfully on him, and moaned, "So is your cock."

"Have you ever let Steve or Larry fuck you before?" he asked.

The dirty talk just made it more intense, and I moaned for him again. "Yes. They both have."

"Mmm... together?"

I whimpered. "Yes."

"Interesting." He pulled me down onto his cock harder, and I made a little bunny squeak. "Have you ever had three men fuck you at the same time?"

"Oh god!" I gasped. "No. Not yet."

"Well..." his hand in my pussy pushed my orgasm button, and I started to convulse. "Tonight, you will be."

A cock bumped my face mid orgasm, and I found Steve standing next to our chair. I opened wide and let him in, moaning around his shaft while Tim continued fucking me from below. Another cock was introduced to my hand, and I stroked Larry to a full erection.

They moved me to the couch and got me to kneel on the seat with my ass facing the room. Larry got behind me, stabbed his cock into my pussy, and my cry was gagged by Tim's wet cock in my mouth. That old man fucked me for a minute or so, then pulled out and let Steve take over. His monster cock made me scream and I had to stop sucking Tim until he forced my sex to stretch around that thick length. Then Tim gave my mouth to Larry and took Steve's place fucking me.

They kept taking turns like that for quite a while. I stopped counting how many times they changed up after seven, but I kept a tally of my orgasms. They made me cum four times like that.

I was in a sexual daze again as Steve walked me out of the living room and into the bedroom. Tim was laying on the bed, his stiff length rising up. Steve helped me climb up and straddle that cock, then pushed my hips down hard to make me take all of him. I cried out again, and orgasm number five shot through me.

A hand shoved my head down, and I was pinned to Tim's chest. Larry got behind me and started working his oiled cock into my tight ass. I shrieked and wriggled, my body instinctively trying to get away, but that cock relentlessly pushed in deeper and deeper. They didn't give me a chance to get used to it, but just started pounding me at both ends. My screams and whimpers only seemed to make them do me harder, and I was both loving it, and begging for them to be gentle.

"You complain too much!" I recognized the voice, but not the tone. My eyes opened, and I saw my loving husband kneeling there, his massive cock in hand. That look in his eyes! Darth Sexfiend! He took a fistful of my hair in his grip and stuffed my mouth with his cock!

I recalled watching that porn video with Paula as a group of male strippers from Vegas fucked that pretty young bride just like this. Three of them all at the same time! And here I was, my husband, his boss, and a man I didn't know just a few hours ago, all using me as their own Barbie Fuck Doll!

I lost count of how many orgasms I had. It seemed like each ended but left me already racing toward another. If I had to guess, I would say I had six or seven more before I was able to free my mouth long enough to beg them to give me a rest.

They kept it up a little longer, then I found myself laying on the bed, panting and making my little mewing sounds as I let the ceiling fan cool my sweating body. I dozed off for a bit and awoke again to find Larry climbing between my legs and fucking me as hard and deep as he could until he came inside me. He left, and I had enough time to catch my breath before Tim came and did me again. After a while, he turned me over and fucked my ass until he came, pumping his cum up my rear.

Finally, Steve came in, got me up on my hands and knees, and rode me with my hair for his reins. He added his cum to my already cum filled pussy, then left me gasping and whimpering to catch my breath again.

I vaguely recalled voices from the next room, some laughing, clinking of glasses, then a closing door. Light hit my closed eyes, and I blinked at the source. Tim came into the bedroom, gently helped me out of bed, and walked me into the bathroom, and into the shower. The hot water sobered me up from my cum drunk intoxication.

I let him caress me with his soapy hands, lather me up everywhere, and stand under the rain shower head while he used his hands to rinse me off.

"Where's my... my chaperones." I almost asked where my husband was but caught myself just in time. "Steve and Larry?"

"Larry went home." He said quietly. "Steve said he'd wait for you in the lobby."

I Relaxed, knowing I wasn't left here all alone, and let him finish washing me. The hot water, the feel of his hands sliding over my skin, the scent of the coconut love oil they had used on me, all had my body yearning for more. So, when he turned me toward the glass blocks and made me lean forward, I obliged without protest at all. I just parted my legs, lifted on my toes, and gave a happy little squeak as he surprised me, pushing his cock into my ass instead of my pussy.

"Ohh! I wasn't expecting that!" I yelped.

"Sorry!" he growled. "Can't pass up an ass this hot!"

I tried to say something but it just came out as disjointed syllables laced with moans and hissing breaths. God, I was really starting to enjoy anal sex... a lot!

When he was done fucking me for the last time that night, he cleaned up his latest deposit, and sat on the bed to watch me dry off and put on my discarded clothes. It was strangely exciting to be watched getting dressed rather than undressed; especially when I pulled up my stocking slowly as he moaned something about how much he liked my legs.

I gave him a final kiss goodnight, and he thanked me for a magnificent evening.

"The next time I'm in the city, maybe we could get together again." He said.

I giggled. "Maybe," I said, "if my husband is still having me work as an escort."

He laughed. "You mean, if you weren't working as an escort, you wouldn't go out with me?"

"You mean like a date?" I asked.

"Yes, like a date."

"I couldn't do that!" I laughed. "I'm a married woman."

"But even after tonight?" he scoffed.

"I got paid for tonight." I said, and that felt oddly exciting too. I mean, I basically played the whore tonight. I let a stranger have sex with me for money. Oh, Barbie! Did you really just do that?

"Well, then I guess I can hire you again, if that's what it takes." He sighed.

"We'll see." I sighed. "Goodbye, Tim."

"Goodbye, Barbie Doll." We shared one more kiss, and I made my way down to the lobby where Steve met me smiling.

"You did it again!" he said excitedly, took me in his arms and kissed me hard. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head in amazement. "Baby... you just had me have sex with three guys at the same time!" I hissed in a whispered shout. "Then left me up there to have more sex with a guy I just met! Not to mention having some strange girl give me oral and then had me give head to four cocks in a screamo club! I think you might be enjoying this a bit too much!"

"Oh, don't play little miss innocent now." He smirked. "You loved it too."

"Just because I have an orgasm doesn't mean I like it." I protested weakly.

He huffed a little laugh. "No, but when you've got one in your pussy and one in your ass, and you scream 'don't stop! fuck me harder', and 'pull my hair' and 'please, cum inside me'... it's kind of a giveaway."

I blanched and looked up at him. "I did that?" I gasped, then I vaguely recalled that I had said all those things, and quite a few other things too... several times! "Oh shit."

He nodded. "Baby, I'm just glad you enjoy it as much as I do." He grinned. "You were fantastic! I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my whole life. What a night!"

I gulped, still recalling bits and pieces as they crept their way back into my memory. I had been ravenous. Whatever they wanted to do, I let them do it. And I still begged for more. Then a little piece of something touched my thoughts, and I grabbed Steve's arm. "Did I tell Larry that I'd do this again next week?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Sort of. Not next week, it's the week after. But yes, you did. He'll understand if you change your mind. You were... kind of out of it when he asked."

I nodded. "I was. So much of it is... like a weird dream or something. Like I remember it happening, but it almost doesn't feel real."

We held hands as we walked to the corner to hail a cab to get back to the apartment. Inside, up the elevator, and we finally were home. I slipped off my shoes and started undressing right there in the den. My nerves settled and I finally lifted a smile at him as he watched me get out of my clothes. "You really liked what we did tonight?"

He nodded eagerly. "I fucking loved it." He said.

I giggled a bit and folded myself into his arms.

"I, umm... got a reply from the club." He said tentatively.

"The club?" I asked, then understood. "Oh! The swinger club?"

He nodded and guided my hands to his belt. I obliged unbuckling him and assisting in getting him undressed too. "We can attend their semi-annual retreat in May if you want."

I felt a nervous shiver again. "What's that?"

"A big gathering of members." He said. "Beautiful estate out in Montauk. It's for the whole weekend, but I think maybe we just go for a day trip the first time, see if you like it. Very private. Very discrete. Members only most of the time, but I shared some of your pics and they're very eager to have you join."

"May." I mused to myself as I tugged his trousers and underwear down together. I stood again and cradled his semi-hard erection in my hand.

He nodded. "The second weekend in May. That's the usual date. Let's everyone reconnect after the holidays."

I stroked him a little, pleased that, even after making him cum several times tonight... and those other men as well, he could still get hard for me. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet." I sighed.