Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 11

Story Info
Barbie is a popular toy at the Montauk Swingers Club.
9.3k words
4.71
4.3k
3

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks following the infamous Christmas Party got rather hectic. Now that the partners and junior partners got... let's call it 'a better look at me', my demands for Escort service went through the roof. Between Steve and Ozzie who almost always had two clients a month, plus the two junior partners and their clients, I was working six to eight times a month! Far more than I expected when I agreed to it.

I started actually coming into the firm a couple times a month to meet with one client or another in a closed boardroom where I often ended up giving blowjobs to all the men present. Usually that was just three, but there was one meeting where eight of them covered my face, hair and tits with cum. After that very humiliating experience of going back to the apartment in a cab with cum all over my dress, Steve kept a change of clothes for me in his office. Just in case.

As much as Steve liked sharing his Barbie Doll with others, it was Larry who seemed to get off on it the most. He started giving me titles like the classic Barbie had. You know. Malibu Barbie, Glamour and Glitz Barbie, and such. Well, he had titles for me too. Blowjob Barbie, Hotwife Barbie, Airtight Barbie. But collectively I was usually referred to as Escort Barbie. And he wasn't shy about it. He called me these names right in front of prospective clients wherever we were.

As I went out for more Escort jobs, my wardrobe of Escort clothes grew. Minidresses and Miniskirts mostly, with a few Micro-dresses and Micro-skirts too. To keep me in shape for the job, and since I wasn't dancing as often as I used to, Larry hired a couple trainers to work out with me four days a week, usually one at a time, but sometimes together. You can guess how long it took before these two, big, muscular men convinced me to work out in other ways too. Steve made a video of one session we still enjoy today.

At first it was easy enough to tell myself that all the escort work was to get Steve his promotion, and then I could stop. We were a team, or so we said in our vows, and this was what I could do for him. But I knew what I had become. So did Steve. So did Larry and all the partners. I was the office slut, and they all knew it.

Despite all my escort work that resulted in me having sex with an embarrassingly large number of men, some just one time, some for return visits, Steve still wanted to continue our swinging with other couples. He always let me choose the couple, and I tried to pick those with a woman I knew he would like. We kept the frequency to just once a month, so by the time the big gathering at the Montauk House came, I got to know four more couples who might be there.

I got dressed that Saturday morning with a swarm of butterflies living in my belly. I had no idea what to expect beyond what Steve had described to me, and even with my extensive extramarital activities, I felt a little scared of what I would do there. I packed an overnight bag so we wouldn't have to drive all the way home late at night. We'd take a hotel nearby the event. My outfit was sexy, but not slutty, and I just held Steve's hand a lot on the drive out east for some reassurance.

A week before, he explained how things usually work with couples at these gatherings. They had nicknames for different types. The ones who did everything together were called Swans. The ones who showed up together then spent the entire time with people other than their partner were called Sparrows. Those who did both, together sometimes and apart when it suited them, were called Gulls. Those without a partner are referred to as Sandpipers. Steve suggested we try fitting with the Gulls since having him around all the time might make me self-conscious or inhibited for some opportunities. That was code for 'You're going to get more offers for sex than I am', but I didn't know that at the time.

As we drove up to the place, my eyes must have been big as dinner plates. This was wealth reserved for royalty. The grounds were meticulous, the mansion (definitely not a house) looked like it was part Victorian estate, part castle. The freekin driveway was like a quarter mile long!

"Who owns this?" I gasped at the sight of it.

"The Club does." He grinned. "Legally there are five owners, and they're the board members of the club, but we all pay dues every month to help with the upkeep and maintenance. If we join the club that is. For today, we're guests of our sponsor."

"Who's our sponsor?" I asked.

He grinned. "I'll let you find out."

They even had a valet to park our car, and we went right in. There was a guest book where Steve wrote our names, indicated we were a married couple, and that we were attending just for the day. Then we were taken to this beautiful reception room with some amazing artwork and decorations where at least ten couples and a sprinkling of singles were enjoying Bloody Mary's and Mimosas.

Almost immediately, we found Tom and Katrina. Hugs and kisses all around, and we tentatively agreed to get together at some point during the events. Katrina looked great. She must have been working out to drop a few pounds. Tom was his usual humorous self, and I was reminded how good he smelled.

Over the next hour or so, more people arrived, the vast majority of which were couples. When I checked the guest book later, I found there were only five single men and one single woman in our crowd of sixty-eight guests. And that didn't include the two hosts of the event (Pat and Dorothy) who were the only members of the board in attendance that day.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I thought most of the people there would be the average sort. A little overweight, middle aged, and average looking. But what I found was more like something from a resort brochure. Most of them were very attractive, and well dressed. Some were middle aged, maybe a bit older, but I'd say more than half were Steve's age, or younger! I was still probably the youngest, but not by much in some cases.

When I asked Steve about it, he explained that the club was pretty big. The last time he checked it had almost twelve hundred members from all over the country. Events were categorized in Tiers. Each member was rated for appearance and personality on a scale of one to ten. The higher your Tier, the less you paid to be in the club. And events were categorized to reflect which members would be attending. Tier One included members rated nine or ten only. Tier Two were rated seven or higher, and Tier Three were rated five or higher. There were other members who didn't rate a tier and were just referred to as members. This was apparently a Tier Two gathering. Everyone here would be Tier One or Two. This was also why only Pat and Dorothy attended. They were considered pretty hot, and the other owners... not so much.

"But we're not members." I said. "How did we rate?"

He grinned. "We're rated on our profiles." He said. "The same ones you made for the bulletin board. Our pictures and details, sexual preferences, comments left by our swinging partners got us both Tier One ratings.

I was thrilled, though not terribly surprised. We are a pretty hot couple if I say so myself.

Around noon, Pat and Dot (she didn't like Dorothy), did introductions of two new couples. Tom and Katrina were new members, and the second couple who were guests had been sponsored by the lovely JP and Debbie! That was us! Steve took the lead to say a few things about us, that he was a lawyer, I was a professional burlesque dancer, I was new, he was a returning member, and that we would be gulls. It was a little surprising when Tom and Katrina made their introductions. They had chosen to be Sparrows! That meant they'd be having sex with anyone but their spouse! I didn't think Tom had the self confidence to do that.

Then Dot announced that all of Montauk House was open, have fun, and refreshments would be available in the main hall.

It all started off pretty calm and friendly. We got together with Tom and Katrina for a bite to eat, made a promise that we'd get together again soon, and Steve took me around to show me all the attractions. The indoor hot-tub was enormous, and had a few couples talking and sipping drinks. The outdoor one was just as big, but empty since it was still a little chilly out.

The sixteen bedrooms were both upstairs and downstairs and were quickly occupied. We were even invited into one by an Indian couple who looked very sexy. I wasn't quite ready for sex yet, so we declined. I saw a couple rooms with little colored tags hanging from the doorknobs. Steve explained those rooms were open, meaning others welcome. Blue meant men were welcome, pink meant females were welcome, and white meant either. Pink with a white star meant lesbian, blue with a white star meant gay.

We were just approaching the Circle room, which was a large space that had a circular stage of sorts, padded and strewn with cushions, and a padded bench seat in the center of a ring lined with built-in seating. Three sections of two rows each leaving three paths to the stage between... and there was a show happening already as we approached the group of about a dozen who came to watch.

As we got closer, I realized it was our hostess, Dot, in there with two young men while their wives/girlfriends engaged in mutual oral sex beside them. For an older woman, she was rather hot. She obviously took care of her body and had a very classically sexy figure. While she lay on her back, one of the men was driving into her hard while the other knelt by her head getting his cock sucked and licked. I looked around at the audience, but Pat wasn't there.

"She's so pretty." I sighed as I watched. "Really in great shape for a lady her age."

"Oh, yeah." Steve agreed. "And she has the libido of a fifteen-year-old boy."

I laughed, and Steve gently moved me to one of the bench seats for spectators. We cuddled close while we watched her being pleasured by the two younger men. The one screwing her came and emptied himself into her sex, then one of the girls left her playmate to get between Dot's thighs, covered her pussy with her mouth and devoured what I assumed was her husband's cum.

Oh god!" I panted. "Look! She's cumming!"

Dot had to stop sucking her second cock while she squirmed about on the floor, her hands clutching the lovely young woman's hair as she pulled her face hard into her sex. Then the young lady moved aside to let the second of her chosen men get between Dot's legs. He was far less gentle than the first and hammered into her pussy like he wanted to leave a dent. Dot apparently loved it! She screamed for more, urged him to do her harder until they both came. Then the other young lady came to them, pushed the cock out of Dot's pussy, and went to town on her, licking that cum out like she was starving.

A round of applause followed and we waited a little longer until they finished and put on short silk robes, and left the circle.

"I should have brought my robe." I commented.

"Let's go to the cloak room and get a couple." Steve replied.

"Cloak room?" I giggled.

He snickered. "It's just what we call it. You can leave your clothes and take a robe. Some don't even bother and just go around naked."

"I think I'd rather have a robe." He took me back to the foyer, and there was a young brunette with an absolutely gorgeous face and figure, her robe on but fully open, handing them out.

"Oh! I saw you at the reception!" she exclaimed. "Welcome!" she leaned in and give me a little kiss. "And welcome back!" she added to Steve and he got the same. She handed us a couple silk robes, and we undressed right there in front of her. When she got a look at Steve's impressive weapon, her eyes lit up. "I'm Cassidy." She blurted and hopped forward in front of Steve again. "You can call me Cass."

I had to stifle a giggle. She was so cute just then, and obviously impressed.

"Hello Cass." Steve grinned. "Who are you here with?"

"Nobody." She cooed. "I'm a Sandpiper."

"Really?" Steve's grin widened. "I heard we had a lady Sandpiper this weekend. Very impressive." He added, looking her up and down with those hungry eyes of his. "How did you get stuck with robe duty?"

She laughed. "No, I was just getting one for myself when someone asked for one. I've been sort of handing them out since. And then you came along!" She inched a little closer to him, and I thought, Geeze! Make it a little more obvious, why don't you! "I don't have to stay here. Did I hear you say you were Gulls?"

He nodded and smiled back at me. "We are, indeed." He crooned in reply.

"And you've been here before?" she added.

He nodded and slipped on his robe, but left it open with his manhood hanging down for her eyes to feast on.

"Maybe you could... show me around? It's my first time at the Montauk House." She was practically in his arms already.

"Barbie Doll." Steve said. "I'll catch up with you later." He linked her arm with his, gave me a parting kiss, and started off with Cass.

I knew this was going to happen. I fully expected it. But for some reason, his eagerness to go off with that delicious little cutie got my ire up. She was giggling and holding him close as they went off, and I knew she was going to take him up to one of the bedrooms for a wild bit of sex! And I wouldn't even be able to watch!

I scowled and hurried off, leaving my robe open as I swept into the main hall and took a glass of champaign with me to wander about. Another couple were in the Circle now, so I decided to watch for a while. The woman twitched her finger at a couple in the audience, who eagerly went to join them. They swapped partners while the audience, now in excess of twenty spectators, gave a note of approval and a few claps. They looked like they were really enjoying themselves, and it made me feel even more abandoned than I had before.

I passed by, and found Katrina going into one of the first-floor bedrooms with a pink tag on the door. I followed and stuck my head in to see what was happening. I found the hot Indian couple already with a cute girl a little older than me, and they all welcomed Katrina to join them in the huge bed.

I quietly shut the door feeling totally deserted and alone, and it made me a little mad. Mad enough, that when I saw the big black door with an arch overhead, red lettering engraved on it, I stopped and stared. The words above the door read, The Dungeon. Abandon all inhibitions, ye who enter.

I had a shiver of anticipation and fear run through me. This was the one place in the swinger club I was afraid to experience, but that just made my curiosity greater. Originally, I thought I'd see if I liked swinging in a club first before considering going in there. But now that I had been left alone, it made me want to get back at Steve a little. Childish, I know... but there it was.

I told myself, just have a look. You don't have to stay. A quick look around won't hurt.

I opened the door, and it creaked just as one would expect the door to a dungeon to do. I'm sure that was by design. A long narrow staircase went down into the depths with a few blacklights that made the white edge of each step glow in the dark. As I went down, I could hear groaning, moaning, the occasional scream, and muffled voices. Had they been sounds of anguish, I'd have fled back up the stairs at once. But they weren't. They sounded like lust!

I got to the bottom and opened another door. Inside was a vision I won't soon forget. Plush carpet on the floor in a deep red. The Walls were black on the lower portion, and red on top with a brass bar mounted around the whole room where the colors changed. There were torture instrument paraphernalia mounted on the walls as decorations. Old chains with manacles, thumb screws, wooden mallets, whips, flogs, and various terrifying things I had no idea what to call them. At first it made me tremble with fear, until I let my rational mind take over and realized it was all for the mood. Then I laughed to myself.

There wasn't a lot of activity going on at the moment. A beautiful girl, the source of all the noise, who was probably close to my age, had been cuffed on the sex cross. She had one man fucking her pussy with a dildo while another used a vibrator on her clit. Even as I watched, her eyes rolled up into her head and she convulsed with an orgasm which I assumed had been one of many. The two guys laughed and kept going.

An older couple were moving arm-in-arm, going from one device to another. There was the stockade Steve told me about, and a table that reminded me of the gynecologist exam table complete with stirrups for the feet and leg supports that could be opened wide. A wall of shelves with every size, shape, and color dildo imaginable. Strap-on harnesses, leather cuffs in various colors and sizes, chains, ropes, and leather strips for bindings. Then I saw the wall with two little holes (glory holes), and the larger opening for the ultra-glory hole.

I was still staring at it when the woman of the couple looking around came up to me, took my hand in one of hers, the other around my back, and started walking me to a corner of the room. "Come with me, little girl." She cooed, moving like a cat at my side. Her husband looked me up and down, and his smile broadened with obvious approval. He was very handsome, like on the order of Brad Pitt handsome! She was absolutely stunning too, though they were probably ten years older than Steve.

There hanging from rafters was a sort of net made of leather strips. Two long wide belts, two shorter ones, all suspended from more leather belts and a chain attaching it to a cable that disappeared through the ceiling above.

The beautiful woman didn't ask, didn't say anything. She just took off my robe, moved me into position and made me sit on the first wide belt. I was then made to recline back, had my feet put in the shorter ones, and realized they were getting me into a sex swing! I'd heard of them, but never saw one before!

I was about to jump up and say, 'No, I was just looking. I'm not here to play.' As soon as I started to move, the woman tossed her mane of dark hair aside, and gave me a wicked, lustful smile. Oh my god! It's the female version of Darth Sexfiend! She grabbed my ankle hard, held it in place, then secured it with a belt so I couldn't escape.

"What are your names?" I squeaked nervously as they strapped me in.

"We don't need your name," the man replied. "Just your submission!" Oh, that cold, hard voice. It cut right through my will and pierced my submissive soul.

At first, I was considering just thanking them for the invitation and opting out. Then I thought of Steve probably balls deep in that stunning Sandpiper, and how it might make him just as jealous if he found me in here getting screwed by this very nice-looking guy and his equally stunning wife. A moment later, and that decision was essentially taken from me as they synched the belts down tight one by one.

The wife tilted me onto my back and locked the belts in that position with my legs spread open, butt raised a little. Then she went to the wall and touched the upper of two buttons. The whole thing started going up on some sort of pulley recessed into the ceiling until I was at the desired height. She came over and brushed my hair from my face and gave me a fierce, demanding kiss, holding my lips there like a distraction while her husband positioned his cock at my already wet pussy, and slid his whole length in on the first thrust.

I cried out into her open mouth as our tongues played. He held himself there, just filling me with his pulsing cock. Once my kiss with his wife broke, he started to give a few very slow thrusts inside me.

"She's so damned tight!" he growled and started moving me forward and back on the swing, driving himself into me. I don't know what sort of lube he was using, but I knew I had to find out! It was so slick and warm, the friction of his cock was minimized. I could feel every lovely inch of him stretching me open without the irritation that builds over time making my pussy sore! With that stuff, he could fuck me all night and I wouldn't get that burning sensation! My god, it was amazing stuff!