Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such an intense experience! As submissive as I tend to be, and as much as I love to be manhandled by capable, strong men, being strapped down like that was so much more. When I'm submissive, I don't resist. But in this contraption, I was unable to resist. The difference was night and day.

I could hear my groans and moans as if from a different person, like an out of body experience. I was so hyper focused on the swing, that beautiful woman fondling me, and that thick, stiff cock inside me, I hardly noticed when one of the men playing with the girl in the cross left her and came over to us.

The first I realized he had was when the husband plowing me pulled out making me whimper in protest. I wanted him to do more. He spun me around and suddenly I was looking up at a different man. I recognized him from when I walked in, and he just grinned down at me, lined up his cock, and lunged in.

Pulled back and forth on his shaft, I was crying out again as they drove me into my first orgasm. The wife beside me laughed with delight and gave my breasts a few hard squeezes as I got spun around back to her husband. I winced at her rough treatment of me, but that only seemed to encourage her. Oddly though, it was working. Every painful grab she gave made my pussy twitch, and I knew the cocks taking turns with me could feel it too.

This went on for a while, getting fucked for a minute or so, then spun around to the other cock and fucked some more. Then I was spun about, and a third cock plunged into me. My eyes fluttered open long enough to see the man who had joined us was the other that had been playing with the girl in the cross, then I rolled my head back and got some laughs at my bunny sounds when I came again.

Three cocks were joined by a fourth, then a fifth, then a sixth. By then the men were shoulder to shoulder, and no more could fit. The wife that was present sat on a bench nearby playing with herself, and I heard her cry out and cum while she watched me getting shared. So far, I was the only other one cumming. All of the men having fun with me didn't fuck me long enough at one time to cum, and I'm sure it was on purpose. They wanted to make it last.

I guess the torment of not getting release was too much for one of them, and he didn't give me up until he finished and we both came. I could feel his jumping prick pulse inside me, and he groaned and shuddered as he filled me with his cum.

He pulled out, gave my rear a light spank that made me yelp, and was immediately replaced by a hard looking black man who I'm sure worked on those impressive muscles for hours a day. He pushed the swing, making it roll my legs up higher. Then, at this new angle, he presented his lubed cockhead to my ass. I looked up, saw his grinning face, and I nodded my consent.

My cries and moans filled the room, and I heard lots of remarks and comments about how hot I looked, and how they were going to fuck me so much I'd be done for the weekend in the first couple hours. And that's when I realized more had arrived and were watching the little Barbie Doll in the sex swing getting passed around. I tried to look, but the lighting, my position in a corner of the room, and the six men surrounding me made it impossible to see how many there were.

Now it was a round of anal sex, all of them taking turns pounding my poor little ass. Tears welled up, and I pleaded for them to go easy, but the orgasms just kept on coming.

Another came inside me, left the circle, and someone else join in and got the bright idea to shove his cock in my vacant mouth while the man opposite was fucking me. It was like I was possessed. I moaned around his cock, then tilted my head back and on his next thrust, I swallowed him. There was a collective groan as they watched me give my first deepthroat of the night.

I would have guessed they did me like that for twenty or thirty minutes before the muscular black man got close and others helped him release me from the swing. He picked me up like a child and carried me off a bit, and from the corner of my eye, I saw the wife who instigated it all taking my place in the swing.

He walked me off a distance, and I saw where he was carrying me. The glory hole wall was vacant.

"What do you want for a safe word, baby?" he asked in a low, rumbling voice. He stopped in front of the ultra-glory hole, and grinned down at my sweaty face.

Oh god! More?! And in there where I wouldn't even know who was fucking me?! "I think I need a rest." I moaned.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut." He grinned fiendishly. "Give me a safe word."

My body trembled at his firm voice, and I felt the submissive in me start suggesting words. Cumquat! Albatross! Ricochet! "Maybe we could... find a bedroom?"

"A safe word!" he growled sharply.

I felt a whimper escape me, and I squeaked. "Okay, okay. Umm... how about... uhh... Stupefy!" What can I say? I grew up on those books!

He took me in his arms, lowered me into the curtained opening, and slid me in on the soft cushions inside. The backrest angled down so my head was lower than my hips, and there was a nice bolster pillow I could rest my head and neck on comfortably.

Then he lifted one foot, buckled on the ankle cuff, then the other, and adjusted them to let my legs hang wide open, my ass and pussy out in the room where I couldn't see. The blush on my face was threatening to make me ignite! I heard a marker squeaking on the whiteboard next to the window. He wrote my safeword for anyone fucking me to see. Then hands came up, caressing my thighs as who I assumed was my black muscle god got between my legs.

A hard shaft drove right up my tight ass again, and I let out a shrill scream as he started fucking me. I felt a thumb rubbing over my clit, and the two sensations together had me cumming in minutes. A moment later, the cock in my ass twitched and lunged in as deep as he could get it, making me cry as he filled up with his spunk.

What have you gotten yourself into now?! My frightened little voice cried out. You were just going to swap partners with a nice couple, maybe give head to a few guys. You weren't supposed to visit the Dungeon on your first day!

He pulled out, and before I could even catch my breath, another stabbed into me. Over the next... however long it was, I had seven cocks cum inside me. Three in my pussy, four in my ass. I had the word Stupefy on my mind when I felt a familiar disturbance in the force. A stiff, thick, and very long presence! "Oh, Steve!" I shrieked as a cock I knew well, slick with that divine lube, plunged into my wet pussy! After all the sex I just endured, I still felt a thrill of desire when he put his love tool to work on my slippery sex.

"You've been a dirty little Barbie Fuck Doll, haven't you?" he growled, and I got a sharp smack on my ass.

I yelped and moaned in response. "Yes!" I pleaded. "I'm sorry. Don't be mad!"

Another spank. Another yelp/moan. "Can't leave you alone for five minutes before you're getting used like a whore." He growled. Another spank/yelp/moan.

"I know! I'm sorry!" I shrieked. God, was I loving this! We got some laughs from the spectators, and it sounded like a lot.

"Didn't even let me watch!" he shoved in harder, making me whimper from his depth and girth stretching me open.

I heard a couple women nearby give a moan. "God, he's so big. She must be loving this!"

I was. Maybe a little too much. "I know. I couldn't stop them!" I pleaded.

"Maybe I'll just have them all start over!" he growled back. "What do you say?"

"No!" I cried out. "Don't make them all fuck me again!" Oh my god, I was so close to cumming! Don't stop!

"You!" he snapped, and I heard a laugh cut off mid-way. "You want to fuck this slut in the ass?"

"Uhh... of course!" he stammered.

"Good. Get over here!" Steve pulled out, and I wriggled like I was desperate to escape. Part of me actually was. I had been ready to shout my safe word when Steve arrived. Now he was going to have some other guy fuck me?! Maybe I should stop it now. Or, maybe just see what happens next. Damn it Barbie! Haven't you had enough yet?

"No! No more!" I begged. "So many men already used me up!"

"Then say the word." Steve added calmly. "Say it, and we'll stop."

One word. Three syllables, and it all can stop. My body was already tingling all over from the ridiculous amount of sex I already had. But I didn't end it. I wanted to test Steve as much as he wanted to test me. "The word?" I said, and I heard a few laughs around us. "Uhh... is it... cumquat?"

"Fuck her ass!" Steve roared, and I felt hands push my hips up and drop them down, driving a cock all the way into my tender ass. I wriggled and bounced on that cock, only half pretending to try stopping it. My poor rear was getting a little sore back there, despite the lube. A moment after it began, a little round door by my head opened, and a cock emerged from the opening.

The ultra-glory hole was an ingenious design. The wall where my head was could slide in and out to make the right size for different girls of different heights. It clicked and slid closer until that cock in the opening rested on my face. I just let my head fall back over the bolster pillow, and whoever it was, shoved his cock into my mouth. More rubbing on my clit as I was ass fucked, and my orgasm shot through me again.

"Had enough yet?" I heard my husband seethe menacingly. "Just say the word."

I let the cock in my mouth make me mumble incoherently, and it earned me another few laughs.

"Nope, that wasn't it." He bellowed. "Who's next?"

Another spank/yelp/moan, and a new cock lunged into my used pussy with a wet squelching sound. Holy shit, this was insane! How many had fucked me already! How many times had I cum? How many loads of sperm did I have inside me? The one in my mouth erupted, and I moaned and whimpered at my salty treat. The taste of that cum was like a tonic. Suddenly I was thinking clearly again. I was strapped into this hole in the wall, and god only knows how many men had fucked me already, or how many were waiting for a turn. I needed to stop this before it got any worse.

Though, I had to admit, whoever was currently enjoying himself in my sex had a great technique. A lovely little stab and lift action that rubbed me in just the right places. Shrieking and squeaking like a deranged bunny, and making my audience laugh all the more, I came with my whole body. Every part of me sang with the orgasm like I had been hit with a taser.

I was just starting to come down from that orgasmic high when I felt another cock trying to enter my ass.

"Stupefy!" I cried out, and I heard a sad groan as the owner of that cock, and I later learned the line of about seven more men waiting for a turn, got denied.

There was some quiet exchange of words, then two sets of hands started to release the buckles on the cuffs around my ankles. I got pulled out slowly, and right into a sandwich hug between Steve, and that big black muscleman. My body felt exhausted, sweaty, and tingled all over. As I stood, I felt something wet running down my leg, and saw it was cum trickling out of me. Then I noticed the spot before the opening had a puddle of more cum on the floor.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. "That was all in me?"

Steve snickered, put my robe over my shoulders, and started walking me toward the stairs and up to the rest of the mansion. He took me out past the hot tub and into what looked like a communal shower area with eight shower heads spaced apart along two walls. We got in together, and he made love to my sweaty skin with his hands, rubbing, stroking, and washing away the last traces of sex.

"You were gone for quite a while." He said quietly.

"Couldn't have been that long." I sighed.

"When did you go down there?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe fifteen minutes after you left with Cass."

He nodded. "Then you were down there about two hours."

I gasped and blinked at him. "What? Can't be!"

"Were you in the glory hole the whole time?"

I shook my head. "I met a couple... and she put me in the sex swing first. Hey! Can we get one of those for home?"

He laughed and nodded. "Whatever you want." He agreed. "And how long were you in the swing?"

I shook my head. "There's no clocks down there. Or I didn't see one anyway. Maybe... half that time?"

"Do you know how many men had you?"

Again, I shook my head. "But that's sort of the point, isn't it?"

He smiled and stroked my wet hair down my back. "It is." He agreed. "I honestly didn't think you'd try the dungeon on your first day."

I heaved a sigh and got my arms around him. "I didn't think so either." I admitted. "But... you sort of pissed me off when you left me for Cass just like that. I thought you might at least give me the option to come with you."

He shrugged. "The whole point of choosing to be Gulls is that we don't stay together the whole time." He reminded me. "Would you rather we choose Swan next time?"

I looked up at him. "Will there be a next time?"

"If you want to." He nodded.

"Even after I was... like I was? Oh my god! All those men! I swear, I didn't expect that to happen. And you just had... the one. I mean, Cass is gorgeous, don't get me wrong. But she was just one where as..."

He laughed. "It's not a contest." He said and held me closer. "Besides, who said it was just her?"

I looked up and smirked. "Really?" I said a little doubtfully.

"She had a few Gull girlfriends. I'm guessing their partners were down in the dungeon." he snickered. "Anyway, we got a bedroom together. When I left, they were all still, umm... licking their wounds. Well, each other's wounds actually."

I moaned at the thought and wrapped myself closer. The water was starting to get cold, so I reached over to turn up the hot water. As I did, he got behind me, and pushed me forward till my hands were on the wall with me bending over a little. I felt his still hard cock nestled between my round cheeks, and he stroked it there a moment.

"Then I went to the hot tub to get clean, and a couple more wives there helped out." He added. "So, you see, I wasn't behaving either."

"Baby, I'm so fucked out. I don't think I can..." I tried to protest. In response, he turned me around, picked me up off my feet, and pinned my back to the wall. I curled my legs around him for support, and he maneuvered me around until his cock found my pussy, and he lowered me onto him.

"What were you saying?" he growled.

I quivered on his thick length and nuzzled my face against his neck. "I was saying, please fuck me again."

By the time he finished we had to turn the heat up on the water even more. We rinsed, toweled off, and put our robes on again, leaving them open.

I found a vanity in the adjoining bathroom, and relieved myself, dried my hair with a blow drier, and debated getting my bag from the cloak room to get some makeup. Ah, the hell with it. I'm pretty enough without.

We went to the main hall for some refreshments and a drink, then sat with Tom and Katrina in the hot tub while we relaxed and flirted. Tom confessed that he was one of the men who took turns with me in the ultra-glory hole, and Katrina said she watched it all from when they were playing with me in the sex swing.

"What about you?" Steve asked her. "Want to go back down there and see what it was like from Barbie's perspective?"

She blushed a smile at us and sighed. "I would, someday. I don't think I could handle something like that on my first day. Maybe tomorrow."

"You're coming back tomorrow?" I asked.

She shook her head. "We're spending the night here." She said. "Our new friend, Alex, offered to share a room with me, her husband and their friends." She made a cute smile at me. "I'm so nervous. Spending the night without Tom again. Tom is still looking for a place to stay if you have room for him." She said eagerly.

"We weren't going to spend the night." Steve said regretfully.

"Well, maybe we could." I offered with another blush rising in my face.

"Really?" Steve said with a quirky smile. "I thought you wanted to get a hotel?"

I shrugged. "But if Tom needs a place to stay, they won't give him a room by himself, right?"

Steve snickered. "Yeah, right. That's the reason." He said sarcastically.

I laughed.

"You'd have to hurry. The rooms are filling up quick." Katrina said. "It's just because Alex and I sort of hit it off that I even got an offer."

"I'll be right back!" Steve jumped to his feet and made for the foyer to see the signup sheet.

I continued chatting with Tom about what he thought of the club so far. He said it took some getting used to, especially when Katrina was off with someone or several someone's. But then he admitted that he hadn't had a hard time finding company in her absence. When I asked about his exploits thus far, he said there was a nice couple he got to join in a bedroom. A sexy older woman gave him head right there in that very hot tub. And then there was this ridiculously hot blonde babe in the dungeon he got to fuck with a bunch of other guys while she was all helpless and vulnerable. He even made her cum!

I blushed a smile at him just as Steve returned to tell us he found a room with a couple and a Sparrow (a lone man) who left the room open for three more guests, no other restrictions. We could join them.

"Maybe you can get that blonde to cum again tonight." I said to Tom and gave him a wink.

The rest of the evening was more of the same. Steve and I joined another couple in the Circle Room, where we started together, then swapped partners, and back again. To be honest, the other husband was nothing special. Very nice to look at, but not terribly good at the sex part. I think I may be getting spoiled a bit.

We soaked in the hot tub with martinis for a while, and Steve instigated a contest with me and two other wives on who gave the best blowjobs. Our husbands were the judges so the three of us gave the three of them a turn each. Even the ladies conceded that I won that. They were stunned that I could get Steve's whole cock down my throat.

And late that night we stopped in the little theater to watch a film, but the real show was the adorable Cass getting gangbanged by men while their wives watched. I have to admit, I was a little jealous of her again. I had... I don't even know how many men fucking me in the dungeon, but not all at once. She had five at the same time! One in her pussy, one in her ass, one in her mouth, and one in each hand! I added that to my bucket list and spent most of the time sucking on Steve while we watched her cum over and over. She is such a beautiful girl. Slim like me, busty like me, a bit taller, long thick black hair, and slightly Asian features which are just so sexy. I can't imagine why she didn't have anyone with her.

It was close to midnight when I just ran out of energy, and we made our way up to the bedroom, and I got the best surprise ever! The other couple turned out to be JP and Debbie! And the lone Sparrow was Ted, that muscle bound black Hulk from the dungeon! After a lot of hugs and kisses to reunite, Debbie and I got our second wind, and the guys took turns with us two at a time in various combinations. I love my husband dearly! But when JP and Ted took me in a standing DP, with nothing but their cocks in both my holes keeping me off the floor, I forgot Steve even existed for a while.

I woke up early the next morning with dried cum all over my face, tits, and hair, so I left all my lovers in a tangle of naked bodies, poor Debbie looking like the exhausted faerie princess sleeping in a horde or lusty ogres. Without waking anyone, I crept into our private bathroom, showered, dried my hair, did my makeup, and came out to find Debbie on her back with Ted between her legs, plowing her slow, deep, and quiet. Steve and Tom were still both asleep, and JP was propped up on one elbow watching them.