Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crept over, bent to give Debbie a nice long good morning kiss, then did the same with Ted without breaking his stride. I settled down next to them and gently played with Debbie's heaving breasts until she and Ted came together. As soon as he pulled his wet cock from her pussy, I lay my head on her pelvis and sucked him clean. The taste of his cum and her pussy made me instantly horny. I might have to try this pussy licking thing again someday.

I crawled over to Steve and woke him with some soft kisses. He yawned something about needing another hour, so I did the same with Tom and got a more welcoming response. He was... not smelling very fresh, so I waited while he took a shower, then he came out to let Ted, JP, and Debbie have the shower to themselves.

Tom was thrilled when I asked if I could give him a morning blowjob, and when I got my salty morning snack, I found Steve had been watching. He got up to shower with Debbie, JP, and Ted (who were taking their time), and I had a feeling they would be a while longer.

So, leaving my honey to his morning playtime, I took a robe and joined Tom on a quest to find coffee. As it turns out, Sundays are more a bonding day at the club, and less about the sex. We found nobody in the Circle room, the door to the dungeon had a closed sign on the handle, and there was hardly anyone in the hot tub. I suppose most people did go home the night before, or slept in after a night of unbridled sex, but I expected... I don't know. Just something, I guess.

We had some of the best coffee I've ever had, and took our cups to the hot tub like many others for a morning soak. I dropped my robe and two of the men with their partners looked up at me and gave me a knowing smile. I recognized them as a couple of the guys who took turns with me in the sex swing. I returned their not so subtle nods, and sat on Tom's lap to enjoy his gentle caresses and his growing erection. Soon after, Katrina found us and slipped into the water too.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" She cooed, and indulged in a very long, very passionate kiss with her husband. Then she gave me a charming smile. "Did you take good care of my lover?"

I nodded. "Oh, yes. Several times."

She giggled. "Where's yours?"

"Oh, probably in the shower making Debbie cum." I giggled back. "Though he might have to wait his turn. JP and Ted are awake too."

"Oh god!" Katrina sighed. "Lucky bitch!"

We had a laugh and floated in the hot water as more couples eventually came out of their bedrooms looking for coffee and breakfast. Soon the hot tub was at capacity, and more were braving the cold to get into the outdoor one. Steve finally found me, and Ted was tagging along. They said JP and Debbie needed some alone time and would probably just have some fun and go home.

They got into the hot water with us, and we chatted a little until Tom had to excuse himself for a bathroom break. Before I could make my way to Steve's lap, Ted waylaid me and pulled me down on his instead. After a giggle and some feeble protest, I settled on his lap, and could feel his erection recovering under my rear. I thought it was quite the complement since he had just cum with Debbie, and I still got him excited enough to get hard.

We chatted and flirted, and I somehow got Ted fully erect. He kept trying to move me around to fuck me, but I nibbled his ear and whispered, "I've had enough sex. But thank you. You were really wonderful." Feeling really good, and knowing some of that was due to Ted and his nice black cock made me turn his mouth to mine, and I was very pleasantly surprised at how good a kisser he was. I remained on his lap letting him fondle me and rub his cock against my ass until we decided it was time to go.

As we went to retrieve our clothes, I was holding hands with Steve, and he asked me something.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself." He said. "But I've never seen you get jealous like you did with Cass. Why did you?"

"Noticed that, did you?" I gave him a coy smile. Why indeed. She was so sweet, so charming, so pretty, and so young. Everything that I hoped I was too. But I didn't think it was her stunning good looks. What then?

Steve's had sex with lots of women, with and now without me. I've had sex with so many men too. Yet I wasn't jealous of those women any more than he was with the men who had me. It was all fun and games... or work in some cases. So why was Cass different?

Then I saw in my memory the way she walked off with him, arm in arm. Her beautiful, lithe figure gliding along at his side, that silky robe open and showing all of her luscious body, and that pang of jealousy struck again. I then realized; it was the way he held her. So light and gentle, like she was a fragile thing that could break if not handled with care. I understood my jealousy because that's how he used to hold me. He didn't take command of her like he does with me. There was no Darth Sexfiend, just the sweet, tender Steve I love.

"Maybe you don't realize it, but you've become cruel... sexually, I mean." I began. "You push me to do things I'm not comfortable with. Share me with friends, and strangers, and old businessmen." I blushed with what I was about to say, but it needed to be said. "You even use me as a whore to advance your career."

"Hold on!" Steve objected.

"No! It's okay. I agreed to it." I quickly added.

He frowned still but didn't seem angry or defensive. "I only push you because you seem to enjoy it. You don't want to take those steps willingly, but you like it when you're forced or coerced into it."

"I suppose that's true." I sighed. "Not all the time, but... yes, I can admit there were times when you got me to do something I never would on my own, and I ended up liking it. But I miss this." I squeezed his hand and moved myself closer to his side. "We used to be intimate like this more. I saw you with Cass, and she got to feel this beautiful part of you, and... I got jealous because I miss it."

"You're right." He sighed and nodded. "When we first started together, I was more gentle than I am now. But that was because I didn't know what you liked yet. Do you remember when you told me that you had been a slut in school, and that I made you feel good about being a slut? Remember that?"

I nodded, another blush rising in my face.

"And I think, if you are being honest, you enjoy the escort work too."

I shook my head. "No, that wasn't my idea."

He nodded. "I know. But you told Paula how turned on you get when you can convince some stranger to sign for millions if he can have sex with you."

I blinked at him. "How could you know that?"

He chuckled. "I talk with Ozzie, and Ozzie talks with Paula." He said. "But it's okay, love. Do you have any idea how proud it makes me to be the only partner in the whole firm with a wife hot enough to even hope to do anything like that?"

I felt a little betrayed! I told those things to Paula in confidence. She told Ozzie?! Oh, my Bestie and I were going to have words. "You really don't mind when your young wife gets used by all those older men?" I asked.

He smirked. "Let me ask you." He sighed. "Could any one of them convince you to join a swinger club?"

I smirked back and shook my head.

"Get you to make that profile where you put in your bio that you like DP's?"

My smirk was turning into a smile, and I shook my head again.

"Did you ever have anyone, ever, in your whole life, who would take you here and let you go off on your own knowing what mischief you'd get drawn into?"

I tried to hide my blushing smile but shook my head again.

"Would anyone trust you enough to do all that, and still know you'd come back."

I lifted my red, smiling face. "Why? Why do you still trust me after what I just did to make you jealous?"

He lifted our hands that were still holding tight. "This is why." He smiled. "This little thing means a lot. After all we've done to, with, and for each other, holding hands still means something special to us. You don't have that unless there's love."

I felt the tears welling up as those few words and insignificant act restored my faith in our relationship. I spent hours having sex without my loving husband, and he had sex without me, and our relationship never even wobbled! Who else could say that? After leaping into his arms and crying a little, I kissed him with my wet face and laughed. "Okay! You can keep pushing me a little at a time. But I still want to be your fragile little Barbie Doll now and then and get treated gently like you treated her."

He snickered. "Before you ask for that, let me tell you how I treated her behind closed doors."