Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 12

Story Info
Barbie is 'entertainment' for clients without her chaperone.
10.2k words
4.38
4.6k
4

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I could say that the wild Christmas Party was as far as things went with regards to my escort work. Unfortunately, that was just the start. The deal was for me to work as an escort until Steve hit his goal, and then I could stop. Stan Harper won my services in the raffle, and luckily, we made sure Steve (my chaperone) was able to come too. It turned out to be much more than I bargained for.

We spent two days on a huge yacht off the coast of Mexico with Stan, Edwardo (Eddy, the client), his client's girlfriend Francesca, and Larry of course. I was the source of their entertainment the whole time. First off, I was topless from the moment I stepped onto the boat. Most of the time, I wore nothing but sheer beach wrap, or a bikini bottom. I got laid a lot. I mean, a whole lot. The client, one of his associates, Stan, Larry, Steve, even the girlfriend with a strap-on, and the boat captain once. I spent the night in the largest cabin with Eddy and Francesca taking turns with me half the night, then spent the remaining hours before dawn in the crew quarters with Stan, Steve, Larry, and Aaron (the captain). I think I may have had three hours of sleep that night.

I woke up late the next day and they had me again as many times as they could until we returned to port. Eddy and Francesca gifted me with some very expensive jewelry... which turned out be all we got from the ordeal! I couldn't believe it! Stan didn't close the deal, so Steve didn't get a commission, and we didn't get me any closer to freeing myself from being an escort!

Leaping ahead a bit, I worked for the next few months with Steve and two other partners at random each month. This resulted in four to six clients each month, all of them ending in sex, and less than half getting a contract.

Now I know how that all came about. You see, once the senior partners knew about our arrangement with Larry, and the promise he made to Steve, they started to manipulate the situation to keep him from reaching his goal. They saddled him with the hardest deals, knowing he'd probably fall short... which he did.

Steve was in the worst mood I'd ever seen him in. He was furious, disappointed, disillusioned, and just miserable for weeks at a time. If I managed to help land a contract, he'd cheer up for a while, but as soon as another fell through, he got into his funk again.

Oddly enough, the only thing that did sort of cheer him up was our continued participation in the Montauk Club. We still hadn't become full members, but were invited to gatherings anyway, either as a guest of a member, or one of the owners. I think it kept him happy enough. I hoped it would at least.

Well, after the deadline came, and Steve missed the mark Larry set for him, I thought it would be over. He didn't get his promotion, but I survived the months of escort work with my marriage intact. Take the L, and move on, right?

Not so much. As I mentioned, the senior partners had a plan to manipulate Steve (and me) to keep us in the arrangement longer. You see, Steve had been keeping up our lavish lifestyle with money he wasn't earning anymore. He counted on my stellar track record with the clients to keep the money coming, but since getting handed the hardest ones, my record dropped from 90% to about 30% or less. In short, we were broke and in debt!

So, in his desperation, Steve let them move the goalposts!

They set another goal for him and gave just six months to get there. Six months!

He came to me one night almost in tears, and we literally cried together as we tried to decide what to do. It was a lot worse than I thought. We were looking at losing the house, the apartment, and pretty much everything of value if he couldn't start bringing in better commission checks. I suggested going back to Yowzah to dance, but that would have been a drop in the bucket.

Then he gave me the proposal Larry offered. He would offer me for use as the corporate escort for six more months. In that time, I could take as many or as few clients as I wanted. Just as before, if I was at all involved, and they got the contract, I would get a bonus for Steve. I was inconsolable for a long time. I didn't want another six months of this madness! And what if they gave him the hardest contracts again?

It was my turn to pout for days, and Steve let me have that time to think about it. Then, late one night, I woke up to find Steve missing from our bed. I crept out of the bedroom and found him in his office pouring over the bills and the accounts, looking for an out. The next day, while he was off at work, I looked through the stuff he left on his desk and found that in his desperation, he had tried gambling to win some money. Horses, sports, online casinos. And sadly, he was sort of shit at it. He lost even more money. Not a lot, but enough for me to realize he was getting scared and would try anything.

A few days later, he came home enraged about some contract he was sure would be his, and Larry handed it off to someone else because Steve had been coming up dry too often (or maybe because I wouldn't be Escort Barbie for him). He stormed off to his office without so much as a kiss for me, and it really broke my heart. That night, when he finally came to bed, I took him in my arms, and said to tell Larry I would do it. I'll be Escort Barbie again. The look of both relief and regret set me off crying again, and we had a really tender bit of lovemaking that gave me some confidence that I could do it. Six months. The blink of an eye in the long run. For Steve, I'd do it.

I went into the city the following day and met with Larry personally. If I was going to do this, I wanted to stack the deck in my favor as much as possible. I wore something hot, because I knew it would help, and we met behind closed doors in his office.

"This is what I want." I said even as I took my seat. "I want assurances. Not maybes, could-be's, or possibly's. I want to be absolutely assured that if I'm going to be Escort Barbie again, Steve gets his promotion! Do you understand?"

Larry smirked, sat in his big comfy chair behind his desk, and sipped a cup of coffee. Then cool as a cucumber, he just pointed to the door. "Get out." Was all he said.

I blinked. "What?"

"You seem to think you have a bargaining chip." He scoffed. "I can assure you, you don't."

"I'm serious!" I raised my voice at him. "I'm not going to play this game anymore."

"Interesting you should put it quite like that." He grinned. "Because it is sort of a game. And it sounds to me that you want to be sure you win the game, no matter what. That's not how competition works, and this is the most cut-throat competition in the world. And you, little lady, are not the whole damned team. You're just one of the players. You want to be sure we win, then do your part or get the hell out of the game."

I felt like he just sucked all the wind out of my sails. "You need me!" I said, less forcefully than I wanted to. "I'm your silver bullet, remember?"

He laughed out loud. "Barbie, Doll, let me explain something. You're good. No, you're GREAT at what you do, but you aren't as important as you think." He huffed and shook his head. "The day you stop working for me will be like pulling your hand out of a bucket of water. The hole will close up."

I just sat there, a little stunned and if I'm honest, a little scared. I thought I could do this; demand more and get it. Now I just felt like a fool... because I realized for the first time, he was right. Steve and I both needed this much more than he needed either of us.

"You want to be sure you're getting the best deal you can get." He continued. "I can respect that. But you have to respect that I'm doing the same. So, do you want to talk about it?"

I gulped and nodded. "Yes. Okay."

He nodded and took out a pad for notes. "Six months is the mid-year fiscal quarter end. That means halfway through the fiscal year. Show's how much we've earned in the first half of the year. Now, Boy Wonder came out breathing fire, but lately he's just puffing a little smoke. We need to get him back in his A game!"

"How do we do that?" I asked.

He sighed and sat back in his chair. "Look, Barbie. I like you. I really do. Not just because your gorgeous and a great fuck, which you are, but I genuinely like you. So, I'm going to be brutally honest. You've had the choice of which clients you work with. But you really don't know which clients are worth putting in the effort. You pick them because you expect you're going to have to have sex with them, and I get that. I do. But the whales aren't always... well, not always Tims." He snickered.

"I see." I nodded. "I guess that's sort of true."

"So, take your hands off the wheel." He said. "Boy Wonder got that reputation because he could sniff out a deal. Trust your husband to pick the right customer, and you just... do what you do."

Well, that was brutally honest, I guess. Steve makes the deal with his talents, and I close the deal with mine. Except mine involved having sex with strangers! But where did that leave the partners and Larry for that matter? They weren't clients. They were like pimps who were managing me like a whore and indulging themselves for free.

"Fine. I'll let Steve pick the clients." I said. "But I'm escorting them, not everyone! Understand?"

He frowned. "I already pay you as an escort when I'm there." He insisted.

"You pay me to let you fuck me!" I growled back. "We're being honest, remember?"

He laughed and nodded. "I was trying to be diplomatic, but fine. I pay you to fuck you."

God, it sounded much worse when he said it. "But the partners don't." I added. "That has to change."

He lifted a brow at me. "What do you propose?"

"I want to get paid for anyone who... participates." I said, trying to make it sound less like prostitution. "You pay five hundred. I want the same for everyone other than the client and any of their friends or associates or whatever. And that includes your partners, junior partners, senior partners, or whatever."

"All as part of the commission?" he asked.

I nodded vehemently, trying to look more confident than I was.

"Two hundred each." He countered.

"No, not enough."

He frowned. "You have a lot to learn when it comes to negotiation. But, like I said, I like you." He heaved a sigh. "Okay, this is the best I'm prepared to give you. Three hundred for the first... participant other than the client. Four hundred for the next, five for the next. An escalating scale like that."

I rolled that over in my head. Had we applied this agreement to my weekend in Mexico, it would have been five hundred for Larry, three for Stan, four for the client's associate, five for his girlfriend, and six for the captain. That would have at least given us twenty-three hundred for a bungled deal. I reached across his desk to offer a handshake. "Okay, we have a deal."

He took my hand, and smirked. "I think we're past handshakes, don't you?" he grinned. "How about we seal the deal with a kiss."

I suppose that was appropriate. He'd already fucked me more times than anyone else in my life apart from Steve. I got up, came around his desk, and bent to give a kiss.

"I didn't mean a kiss on the lips, Barbie Doll." He chuckled, unzipped his pants, and fished out his cock.

"Seriously?" I scoffed down at him. "Right here in your office?"

"Call it an assurance of service agreement." He moved back and nodded to the space between his legs.

I guess I should have known he'd try something like this. I stepped around his leg and slithered my way down to my knees most of the way under his desk. I had sucked this cock so many times over the last few months that I knew every sensitive spot that made him cum quickest, and I put my mouth and tongue to work on them immediately.

I was just starting to get into it, (I can't stop myself sometimes, I love giving head), when I heard the clicking of buttons on his desk over my head. I didn't make anything of it until the door to his office opened.

"Yes mister... Hhhh!" I heard a woman gasp.

I froze, his cock still in my mouth, and I realized that from this angle, she definitely could see my head in his lap.

He took the back of my head in his hand and started pushing my mouth up and down on him again.

"I'm so sorry, Mister Pierce. I wasn't aware you were, umm... in another meeting."

Another meeting? I wonder how many other girls he meets with in this way.

"We won't be long." He said, sounding quite pleased with himself. "Send in Buckley."

I made a little squeak around the cock in my mouth, but he held me down.

His secretary left, and I finally came up for air. "What are you up to?" I gasped at him.

"I have a meeting at two. That's now." He grinned down at me. "Back to work, dear." And pushed my head down on him again.

"Wait! I won't do this with... gulp!" I got my mouth stuffed with his cock again, and seconds later, the door opened again. I could just barely turn my head enough to see Larry's young secretary with a finely dressed young man I assumed to be Mister Buckley. The secretary met my eye for a moment, made a coy smile, and left again.

"Woah! Sorry, Mister Pierce. Umm... should I maybe come back later?"

"Not at all." He said happily. "Have a seat. She won't be long."

Giving head is a turn on for me. Always has been. Getting caught giving head is another turn on. Getting caught giving head in a skimpy dress like the one I was wearing, even more so. But getting caught giving head in a skimpy dress under my husband's boss's desk and being watched while I do it? Oh my! This was a new one, even for me.

I could hear the wet, sucking, squelching sounds I made as I took Larry down my throat. He held the hair on the back of my head and pumped my mouth up and down his shaft for another minute or two, then groaned and trembled as he filled my mouth with cum. I made another wet sound when I swallowed that sticky load and slurped off his spent cock. Then as if this was just another day at work, I got up, straightened my dress, and sighed. "Will that be all, Mister Pierce?"

I could see the smile in his eyes. He really got a kick out of making me perform for another perfect stranger.

He glanced at Buckley, like he might consider sending me over to him next, and went, "Hmm... no. I think we're done for today. Sorry Buckley, maybe next time."

I hurried out of there before he changed his mind, and before I passed out from all the blood rushing to my face. As I went, I heard Buckley say, "Damn! Who's that, and can I borrow her?"

I left the office and stood outside the door, panting and trying to control the urge to run off to find Steve and tell him what Larry just did. Then the pretty secretary motioned me over, and tapped her finger on the corner of her lips and mimed a lick there. I licked where she indicated and found more of Larry's salty sperm.

"It's alright." She said in a hush. "I did the same to get this job too. Don't feel too embarrassed."

I gave her a nod and a smile, checked my lipstick in my mirror, and left with her adding "I hope you get the job." She had no idea who I was or why I was there. That was good at least.

A few months later, we were celebrating our one-year anniversary. That whole day I waited for my Steve to come home and felt miserable most of the time. It wasn't his fault. I was just lamenting that I had slept with more than three times as many men as a married woman than I did when I was single. I stared at myself in the mirror and told my reflection that this wasn't the first time I was a slut. In college, I agreed with myself that I would just own it. I'd be a slut and enjoy it. My life, my rules. So just do it again. Be the escort and own it.

But it wasn't just my life anymore. It was Steve's too. Was I making it worse? He still was under a lot of pressure, and we stopped going out pretty much at all. We just couldn't afford it. We canceled cable but for the internet because I don't watch TV much anyway. We didn't use the hot-tub anymore because it was too much to maintain and super expensive to heat in the winter. I offered to sell my Barbie Mobile, but he insisted we could make it work and still have two cars. I had to trust him.

Before he left in the morning, he told me we'd go out. He had a big bonus check, and we needed to celebrate our first anniversary right! I got pretty for him, chose one of his favorite sexy dresses to wear, and we went out for the first time in a month. He took me to one of our favorite places, and we reconnected on a real level. One year together, our insane sex life, and now this financial slump that threatened to set us back to square one... but we never for one second considered our marriage at risk.

That was starting to change. Steve was getting more and more belligerent as we neared his deadline, and it looked like he was going to fall short again. He didn't outright blame me for the deals he lost but hinted that things might have worked out if he could have given them a little added incentive... meaning sex with me.

I tried to let him decide, but I just couldn't do it all the time. One client was well into his sixties and not in a dashingly mature way. Another was a woman who looked like Cruella with a lot of Botox. One was in a wheelchair with a bottle of oxygen attached. He looked like death warmed over, like I'd break him if I sat on his lap. Those were all no-goes. There were others too, though not quite as extreme, but every time I refused one of his clients, I got that disappointed look, and if the deal fell through, he'd be impossible to live with for days.

And the closer we got to the deadline, the worse it was. So, when we went out for our one-year anniversary, I was really hoping we could hit the reset button and try to get close again. Not so much.

I asked how things were going, and how much he needed to reach his target. He just glared at his wine glass for a bit, then huffed and leaned closer.

"Okay, here's the thing." He forced the words out. "I made a couple wagers that paid off." He said. "This nice dinner is courtesy of the client you helped with a couple weeks ago. Donnelly."

I blushed and nodded. Mister Donnelly was another older man, about Larry's age. I was told he was a huge contract and to be extra accommodating. So, when we went to a strip club, and he said he would love to see me up there on that pole... I did it. I stripped for a room full of strangers. And when they realized I wasn't a stripper, just some girl from out of the crowd, the reaction was insane. I knew it would get me into some trouble, but I just kept thinking about Steve's anguished face. I did it for him.

We ended up in the VIP where I gave lap dances to everyone. Then Donnelly fucked me while I sucked off the bouncer who threatened to throw us out. We spent another couple hours in his hotel room, and I left with two of the very expensive silk ties that he used to tie me to the bed while they all took turns. I hate to admit how much I enjoyed that part. The bonus I got that night was pretty good.

"I'm glad it paid off for you, love!" I said with genuine happiness for him.

"Yeah, thanks but, umm..." he sighed again. "I got even more out of it too." He went on. "Some of the JP's bet that you wouldn't have sex in the strip club. I bet you would, so I got another three thousand on that."

I blinked at him. "You knew I'd have sex in the club?"

"I didn't know, but I thought, knowing Donnelly, he'd go for it." He managed a semi-smile. "But then... I messed up." He frowned at his mostly untouched meal. "I was on track and you were... really great, so I sort of made another wager with some of the JP's."

"Another wager?" I asked, more than a little suspiciously.

He nodded. "On getting over the 30G mark for the quarter." He shook his head. "Missed by 2Gs."