Playing with Barbie Doll Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the young assistant, I noticed he had the fly of his trousers open, and I saw his cock trying to peek out. I knew this would happen, but it still struck me. My inner voices were arguing over what I should do. But I was already committed. I just pretended not to notice and wriggled my way down onto his lap.

As expected, he shifted and squirmed until he got his cock to slip into my pussy. Then the pretense that this was just a lap dance ended, and he just bounced me up and down on his length while they all watched.

The music ended, and Kevin got up, took me by the hand and led me into the large bedroom. He put me on the bed, then invited their client in to be the first to give me his cum.

Degrading doesn't begin to describe it. One after the other, all six of them. Then they left me in there while they resumed talks, and later the client and his aid both came back for seconds while Kevin fucked my mouth and throat till all three came again.

They left, and Larry had me get cleaned up and dress in another of my sexy outfits. They got us all room service, I ate very little, but drank a bit more wine than I should have, and was starting to feel a little more relaxed when the next guests entered.

Val had arrived!

I felt a tingle flash over me the moment I saw him. Tall, like Steve, very handsome face, like Steve, and a body that just made my knees tremble. Broad shoulders, but not bulky, big, powerful hands that engulfed mine like a guppy swallowed by a shark. His client was an older gentleman, but I like older men, and he had an assistant too that reminded me a lot of Ozzie. Same stature, similar build, kind and handsome face. Oh my!

Things began much the same as the last meeting. I got introduced as the entertainment again. Then I had a drink with them, did a lot of flirting, sat on many laps, got touched and rubbed and groped, then Larry got the music going and I did another striptease. This time, however, when I got to the lap dance part, Val motioned me over, gently guided me onto his lap, and he took my mouth in a dangerously sexy kiss. I normally don't feel what I felt when kissing anyone other than Steve, but I was already excited when I sat on his lap, and by the time that kiss ended, I was moaning into his mouth.

"You know we're all going to fuck you." He whispered in my ear.

Oh my god! It was like he cast a spell on me or something. I almost came right then and there. His hands came around and got a firm hold of my ass, and they were so big, he literally had my whole ass in his grip. A very firm, very insistent squeeze, and I moaned again.

"These panties have to go." He said in a lovely baritone voice.

I absently nodded, and he had me stand, and he skimmed them off of me in a flash.

"Now, remove my pants too."

I looked around and all of them were watching eagerly to see what I'd do. I got down on my knees, slowly worked the buckle of his belt, opened his trousers, and tugged them down. Out sprang his cock, and I wanted to cry! Big, thick, and long, just like my lover's! Oh god, what a wonderful cock, and attached to such a delicious body. I removed his shoes and got the pants off, and remained there, stunned by that man's beauty.

"Think you can suck that?" he grinned down at me. I swear I heard Larry snicker quietly.

I nodded, and got into position while I was thinking, you're in for a treat, boy. I'll bet you never had anyone take all of this cock before. I've had a year of practice with my darling husband. Oh shit! What an experience it would be to have Steve and this other monster at the same time!

I sucked him in and worked my way down his thick length. After about a minute of adjustment, I got the right angle, stretched my jaw as wide as I could get it, and plunged him in.

"Holy shit!" I heard him cry out, and I felt an enormous sense of pride!

I sucked him until he was close to cumming, then I slurped off him again, and noticed five more cocks already bared and waiting for me!

Val ordered me to crawl on over to the client and give him the same. My little submissive slut had me on my hands and knees and crawling before I could even consider any options. Six cocks later, I was still bobbing my head on Ken's hard length, when I felt a lubed cock begging entrance to my pussy. I looked back at the Ozzie look-a-like, and he pulled me toward him by my hips. I heard comments all around me about my ass, my tits, how great my cock-sucking skills are. All as if I wasn't there to hear it.

They all took me in pairs like that in the living room until they all had a turn in my pussy or mouth. Then the client had a clever idea. He got me on my feet, walked me over to the floor to ceiling widows overlooking Times Square, had me pushed flat against the glass and fucked my ass for the world to see. Fortunately, this is NYC. Few people look up here. They're too busy trying to get from A to B as quickly as possible without running into one another. The only ones who look up are tourists. Unfortunately, NYC gets about sixty-five million of them every year.

His assistant followed, banging my pussy while I watched some pedestrians down there notice me. Some even turned their cameras up and all I could do was watch them watching me. Next Val turned me around, picked me up like I was a feather, pinned my back and ass to the window and I wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me right into a massive orgasm.

Once again, more business talks ensued, and they left the bedroom door open so they could watch whoever took a break to come in and bang me again. Before it was all over some two hours later, the client told Val he wanted me 'airtight'. I was mounted on Val's thickness, had the assistant in my mouth, and the client pounded my ass again... and I got them all to cum like that.

When they left, I was drowned in my own shame. How many times did they just make me cum? A dozen? More? I lost count. All I knew was that at the end, when I was laying on the bed with cum in every hole, I got another kiss from Val, and I moaned into his mouth again, like I wanted him to take me one more time. And worse still was how he kissed me back, and I think he had similar thoughts and feelings. He wanted me, and I loved that he did. It made me feel like I felt at the start of my relationship with Steve, and I wanted that feeling back.

I showered the cum and some of the guilt away, got dressed in my little nighty, and joined the partners for a late supper. The conversation wandered as it does, but at some point, Dickie let slip how they remained hard all that time, and asked if anyone wanted another dose of what he called Hardon Pills so they could "keep playing with their Barbie Doll." So that's how they did it! Recreational ED pills!

They got me on the couch and took turns sitting with me so I could give each of them more blowjobs. Then Dickie took me to bed and fucked me to another orgasm, followed by Ken who gave me another, and finally Larry who let Ken stay while he rode me from behind and made me cum a third time.

I awoke the next morning to Larry's cock entering my still yawning mouth. Dick was moving up behind me to get his slick, oiled cock in my ass, and Ken was applying some to his ready shaft. I had cum in every one of my holes for breakfast. They let me shower and dress in more sexy outfits for another day of 'entertainment'.

Three more visits from the JPs, three new clients, and one assistant. The worst part was when they found my phone, and Dickie stuck my finger to it while I was being double teamed, unlocking it. He called Steve, and my loving husband asked him to hold the phone to my ear while I panted and moaned about what they were doing to me. They even took a few videos of me getting laid on the floor, the bed, the couch, and against the windows to send to him during his conference meetings.

Finally, mercifully, my service was done. I got a final shower, dolled up for my husband this time, put on a new dress, and we met in the lobby. All the way back to the Hamptons, I hadn't said more than a greeting. I couldn't think of a way to express myself. There was so much happening in my head, and I didn't know where to begin.

We had just two more exits to go when I finally plucked up enough courage to speak.

"You actually enjoyed that." I said, and it was much more accusative than I intended. Or maybe not.

He looked at me, and I saw a glimmer of hurt in his eyes. "I think you liked it too." He said quietly.

I frowned at my folded hands in my lap, and realized we hadn't been holding hands the whole ride; very uncharacteristic of us. That literally never happened before. I shook my head. "I did it because I had to, not because I wanted to." I reminded him.

"I still saw you..."

"Cumming?" I cut him off. "Yes, I came. A lot. They all fucked me, and used me, and turned me into their Barbie Fuck Doll, and you liked it!" I felt more tears filling my eyes. "But I didn't like it. If you were there, making me feel safe, I would have. Hell, with that new guy, Val, I would have fucking loved it! But you weren't there. I didn't feel safe. I felt... used."

His hand reached for mine, but I pulled away like he was a venomous snake. I needed to say more, but I wasn't capable of speech. I just wiped tears and tried to figure out how to say the rest.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence though he tried to touch me several more times. We got the bags, got into the house, and I secluded myself in our bathroom for a while to try and calm down, screw my head on again, and think. My pussy and ass were still tender and sore from a weekend of sex, and not all of it gentle. I wanted Steve to feel some of my pain.

But I didn't have the hate it would require to hurt him. I loved my honey so much, I let myself be used in hopes that it would help him. And that was the part that let me forgive. I let it happen. He opened the door, but I walked through it. I could be mad at him for getting me into this situation, but I couldn't be mad at him for how I dealt with it. Partners, to the end, even in this. We were both to blame.

I cleaned up my face, fixed my hair a bit, and went downstairs to find Steve.

He was sitting on the couch with two martinis waiting. I sat, turned to say something, and got my words covered by his kiss. A kiss that lingered much longer than any we'd shared recently. Then he sat me up and handed me my martini.

"No more Escort Barbie." He said.

I blinked at him. "Really?"

He grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Really. All done."

I lifted a brow at him, sipped my marvelous martini, and set it down again. "Why the change now?"

He breathed a long sigh, and just shook his head. "You've done more than enough already." He admitted. "More than I should have let you do. I was doing fine as a junior partner. I don't need to make partner so soon, and certainly not if it's going to mean putting you in a situation like that again." He set his martini down next to mine and took my hands in his. "We'll need to tighten the belt for a while until I can get some of this debt behind us. Probably give up the Manhattan apartment. I'll deal with commuting again."

"But aren't you close?" I asked. "Especially after this weekend?" I had already done the math on the way home, trying to figure out how much Larry owed us. All told, it was the three senior partners at five hundred each, and the junior partners and their clients and assistants. All told, there were thirteen of them. It meant I just had sex with sixteen men over the last two days... more than all my lovers before I got married! If my math was correct... "That was a thirteen-thousand two-hundred-dollar weekend." I said. "As long as the deals get done."

He gawked at me for a moment. "Really?" he said, more than a little astonished. "I thought..."

Then I realized he didn't know about my new agreement with Larry. I explained the day I went to see him at the office, making the new deal, and even the blowjob under the desk, getting caught by his pretty secretary, then the meeting he had with some guy who watched me take his cum in my mouth and swallow it. By the time I was done telling him the whole truth, I was feeling a little flushed, and I saw the hunger ignite in his eyes.

We both downed the last of our drinks, and descended on one another like ravenous animals, screwing each other there on the living room floor. My poor sex was still so tender, but I didn't care. I needed him.

When it was over, I felt we had just repaired some of the damage caused. He cuddled me close, and I felt warm and safe again.

"So, how close are you then?" I asked in the quiet.

He shrugged. "Thirteen grand?" he chuckled. "That closes the gap and then some. I would need one more good contract, and I have three already lined up." He laughed to himself. "Baby, I think we're over the finish line! If all goes well, I'll definitely hit Larry's target in time!"

"Then it's over?" I felt my heart skip a beat. "Could it really be done!"

He grabbed me tight, and we shared another amazing kiss. "Done and dusted!" he nodded. "Let's decide where we want to go for our celebration! Greece? Italy? The Caribbean?"

"I don't care." I was giddy with excitement. "Take me anywhere or nowhere. I'd be happy just spending a week here at home."

It finally felt like the worst was behind us. Maybe I could go back to dancing at Yowzah a few nights a week; spend more time at home; both! And the increase in Steve's income would make all the insanity we endured worth it. Finally!

If only...