Playing With Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could regain her composure, fingers wrapped in her thick hair and slid her head off the cock. Her chest heaved as she panted for air with loud gasps.

"See what you have been missing all your life?" Johnny said with a devilish grin. "Get yourself together, I want you up here."

Johnny untangled his hand from her hair. He grabbed her shoulders and led her onto the couch, where jer had her straddle his lap from on her knees. He placed his hands on her hips, guiding them over his hard, awaiting cock.

The orgasm-fueled high didn't slow her down. She grabbed the cock and guided the head to the wet, begging need between her legs. She lowered herself onto him, gasping at the exhilarating sensation of her master's cock entering her. Gripping his shoulders, she slowly rocked back and forth.

The remote clattered to the ground. Johnny shoved his head between the two large breasts in front of his face. Angela cooed, squeezing her tits against her master's head as she rode him. Johnny licked and kissed her breasts, biting and sucking on her nipples.

Her lunatic lust cried for more. She wasn't aware of the collar anymore. She didn't care. Johnny had left it giving out consistent pangs of heightened euphoria, boosting her brain into a turbocharge frenzy of carnal pleasure.

She threw her head back with a cry. She rode Johnny's cock like a cowboy, throwing everything she had at him. He gave everything back in return. He pumped himself up into her and ran his hands all over her, unable to be satisfied in any one place. Hearing his moans, Angela's impossible arousal went into overdrive. The crazy powder keg of endorphins threatened to explode once more.

Johnny had a different idea. He shoved Angela off him and retrieved the remote from the floor. He dialed it to dangerous heights.

"On the floor and on all fours, now!"

Angela did exactly as she was told. It felt so good to listen, and the reward was going to be better than anything before it, she thought. She slid off the couch and onto the floor, rearing her ass up like an animal waiting to be fucked. Johnny spanked the voluptuous beauty's ass, much to her delight. He then smacked his cock against the cheeks of her ass, rubbed it against her anus, and let it trail down to her begging wetness.

Hard and fast, he fucked her like a bull. Angela dug her face into the carpet. She could barely articulate her moans. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head. Her mind was blank. Endorphins raced through her body like bolts of lightning.

Her body seized and trembled. The whirlwind orgasm held her in a vice and flung her about. All her senses were neutralized by the explosion of bliss. She barely felt the throbbing cock in her burst.

Johnny slid his cock out, she slumped to the floor. The world felt like a dream. Nothing mattered. Nothing but her carnal pleasure. She knew she had just hit a milestone. There would be no peak from here on out. No end in sight; only an endless chase for greater heights.

In her blissful high, she was only vaguely aware of the clicking of heels. She saw the tall black shoes and shiny metallic legs approaching her. She heard the tired laughing and the quiet embrace of kissing. She couldn't make sense of any of it. She if she was the butt of some inside joke. It didn't matter, though, nothing did. Nothing but the bliss.

----

James chuckled, "Damn, you're not kidding, huh?"

Scott shook his head, "Not kiddin' She is actually doing this willing."

The two men stood at the foot of the chamber. The order form in Scott's hand was printed out and given to him last night. No one could believe it. It didn't seem real. No one had ever voluntarily submitted themselves to the reprogramming. The team leader's signature and the volunteer's made it official.

"This shit always gives me the creeps," Scott said.

"Hmph, you helped design these procedures," James sneered.

"So what? Like you're not bothered by any of this."

"Uh-huh."

The light above the pod turned green. A robotic female voice spoke from the computer, *Formatting Complete.* James hit the button to have the new doll come out and join the world in what limited capacity it could. Its new owner was waiting in the reception room with his other doll.

The compressed air of the sealed pod hissed free. The heavy lid rose with a mechanical whine and the pod moved to a standing angle to allow the doll to step out. James and Scott stared at the bald doll inside, its wrists and ankles having no signs of struggle that most new dolls have.

James put his gloves on, grabbed his penlight and shined it into the doll's unblinking, soulless eyes. He strobed the light over and over until she saw the eyes twitch and blink to the overwhelming stimulus.

"Can you hear me?" the doctor said loud and clear.

The doll's eyes slowly twitched, then, with confusion, her eyes flickered all about.

"Can you hear me?"

The doll then looked at the two doctors, life showing from behind its dark brown eyes. "Yes."

"Can you raise your hands, please," James ordered.

The doll did what it was told and raised both of her hands out in front of her.

"Good. Now, step out of the pod, please"

Hesitantly, the doll took a small step out of the pod, its naked feet plopping on the cold ceramic floor. It stepped out further, cautiously, and finally stood out of the pod.

The two doctors stood in awe. This doll resembled their coworker, but only in appearance -- the woman it had replaced, Dr. Angela Havel, was as good as dead.

"D-do you know your name?" Scott asked in a timid voice.

The doll turned its head to face the doctor. It gazed into his eyes as if looking through him. Scott gulped. He hesitated to say anything. James was of no help. The doll turned and faced him, giving him the same blank stare. Then, the doll finally answered.

"I am Doll 0305."