All Comments on 'Playing with Fire'

by tk5555

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
So he did what she wanted?

That's not punishment, that's reinforcement. If you wanted to punish her you kick her out of bed, then go pick up some one-night-stand the next night, tie your dumb wife up, and fuck the chick you brought home in front of her all night. THAT's punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hopefully all three died of AIDS

such trash

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Disappointing and not credible

I agree with another comment. Let's see how she likes it if hubby fucks another chick and then comes home smelling of her pussy . . . Doubt it would arouse her if watching him masturbate does nothing for her. She seems a self-centered, selfish bitch who needs a kick to the curb. If he's so boring, it won't be long before she leaves him for someone more into kink than hubby in any event. He used a condom to do her ass but not to fuck her cunt in the shower. In a week or so, he should not be surprised to see some warts begin to decorate his cock . . .

hosedathomehosedathomeabout 11 years ago
Bad adult fiction

I am always very tolerant of unrealistic adult stories. But in this case I can't. He goes from almost mechanical to a man that is driven by need. As the reader commented before....at no point was there a punishment. You just wanted to describe a sexually agressive man taking what he wants. But used a set up that the reader couldn't invest emotionally. You have to make his reaction at least plausible for the reader to be invested in what he is reading. Just poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Okay fantasy, I guess, but wouldn't want this woman in real life

The primary problems that I guess I would have if I were this husband are:

1. The wife disrespected him, and doesn't seem to care much whether the marriage continues. I mean, this whole thing was a gamble that could have blown up in her face (and probably would have, in real life). It seems that they hadn't discussed this in advance, with the husband agreeing to it as some kind of fantasy or role play, and even if the wife was fairly sure he would get over it, it indicates a lack of caring on her part that suggests that the relationship is doomed.

2. The wife engaged in unsafe sex, and likely will again, given the husband's reaction. Bound to pick something up, sooner or later.

All things considered, I wouldn't want to be this guy. I would rather have a wife that treated me and our relationship as though they were precious to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
once again

i wonder where they think these foolish stories up from bad enough to think it up but to put it in paper and let other people read it, give your head a shake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PSA>>>>PSA>>>>>>PSA

If you kill yourself now, you'll save your fellow countrymen the price of a trial.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Pure fantasy

And a well-written one. Quite hot, in fact. Kind of a crazy la-la land in terms of both the wife's actions/reasons and the hubby's reactions, but fun. Some kernels of truth in there, too. Not meant to be a dramatic piece, nor taken too seriously.

Interesting take: adultary as catalyst for passion, and/or D/S (lite) relationship.

I thought it was very well written and paced (a couple of errors notwithstanding).

One hopes wife's quest for Mr. Hyde is limited to bringin up the event, rather than indulging with strange in the future. Wife seems flighty and wrong-headed enough to take hubby's warning too lightly.

Not a traditional LW formula, or at least not one I've read in a long time. Very good for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Marriage games

they come in all varieties and this one deserves a place to be read. the arousal and passion is all that matters, when the stimulus is kinky so much the better. I like this woman. she has the courage of lust and she knows her husband very well. thanks for sharing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
"It Was Almost Encouraging"

Better you had a different ending that rendered this a one-time event, not an invitation to sluthood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dream on

I would have done anything but going for her kind of punishment, cause in real this would have not ended funny for a couple of reasons. first somebody waking me up on purpose and then telling me some thing not really funny , would end in a disaster. second, unprotected cheating is definitly the death of any exitement and third I guess she would be out of the house stinking like you described and naked in a split of a second and last but not least maybe still naked outside already served the papers.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Now I understand the low scores...

After the first few paragraphs I just scanned it hoping it wasn't just another excuse for a willing cuckold story, but alas; that's exactly what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ok this is the same author that wrote a multi chapter story titled "The Affair" that wasn't even about an affair. He is writing for the wankers only. So if you're not one of the guys who has to jerk off 5 times a day then this author will probably not appeal to you!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Just another wimp ass cuckold story. What else is new? It's becoming the norm on "loving wives". You either like them or dislike them. My score says my feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah, just a jerk author.

Typical author (unfortunately) in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unprotected Dumbass Cuck

He should of teased her ass got her all hot then shoved that riding cropt up her ass without lube. Then tied her ass to some unmovable object in the bedroom standing up. Finally force her to drink at least 2 huge bottles of liquid. Taken her cum soaked panties off shoved them in her mouth. Then get her favorite dresses and most valuable items and put them under her feet. Then goto bed and let her shit and piss on her own stuff. In the morning wake her up by using a strap/belt on her. Once she is awake explain to her that she is no longer your partner she is a slut and will be treated as one going forward. If she wanted to reconcile this she would have to get tested first and then endure being a sexslave to him only for no less than one year. That would entail doing or putting up with anything he desires including other women..... Since she did not give him a choice and put him at risk that is price of her infidelity. If she did not like it she could get the fuck out......

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
"Come on you little slut, my big hard cock is waiting for you to fuck it," he said. I yawned.

I gave up trying to plow through it after that. Hope you enjoyed writing it, I guess that's what matters. Inoffensive but but no story here. 3*

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Husband a Little Weak !

I think wifey got let off rather lightly considering she had unprotected sex and possible STD's !

Husband could have mentioned divorce if it ever happens again, and she should bring a woman home for him to enjoy.

Fairs fair !

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Live on the edge

Sweetie likes passion. Hubby provides excellent technique, but calmly! Sweetie takes a big risk, very deliberately! It works...she gets what she wanted. Not from the Baby Bull, who was mostly ineffectual, but from an aroused Hubby!

The key question, which no one ELSE can answer, is whether life is now (and will continue to be) better for Hubby or not! Sweetie does not count in this. She was willing to take a big chance. Whatever happens is out of her control once she dropped the soap! I can't imagine myself in Hubby's situation. I CAN imagine being told what Hubby was told (but for different reasons), and know how I would likely react (not like this Hubby, at all!) I would also be shocked if Sweetie ever told me something like this (but so was this Hubby! Do we ever really understand another person?)

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
pour gas on the bitch

If she wants fire put gas on her tie her up and stick a pack of matches in her cunt. Thus isn't a story it is wanking material for a cuck.

Rameriz4Rameriz4about 11 years ago
$#$#$^$@^@^#@^#!#!

Sigh.... Another one where the teaser sounds good but is a huge let down by being a cuck story....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
I liked the story

It seemed as if it was a bit of role playing, except she took it to another level to get her husband excited enough to do things to her he would never do normally.

Well done.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another one!

Nancy Boy!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Horrible

Playing with fire my ass. Throw her out. No big loss. You can pick up a whore anywhere. Let her punish herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good writing but....

... I can't buy the husband's change. And change in people is what all stories are really about.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
eventually....

...She will decide to fully enrage ''Mr. Hyde'' again, she must once again cheat...perhaps a dp would be best.

The time will come when she and her lover(s) will be consumed in the flames.

What she reads as encouragement-so deluded is she-is most certainly a terse warning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not a bad story

I don't care for how it is a cuck story and once again cheating wife wins (keeps husband, gets extramarital sex, gets kink that she wants) while husband stays the same and nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just stupid

Poor execution, poor plot idea

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Charley

Karen is a whore and Charley is her cuck.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Should have used a rolled up set of divorce papers on her and then left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Karen is tragic character. She has a death wish and will continually increase the severity of her transgressions as time passes. Charlie should be merciful and grant her wish now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 2 years ago

Playing with fire??? No, more like playing with a flashlight. There was nothing hot here. Sure, he woke up and they had sex but that's it. There was no love, it was a revenge fuck. Charlie should have just kicked her out but he is probably a cuckold waiting to happen.... Just an average terrible tale of cuckolding. She WILL screw around again and she will confess again but how long will Charlie out up with her cheating? Should be "no next time" .. 1 star

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Weird! I worry about an author who would write that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous