Playing with Fire

Story Info
You think you're safe...
6.3k words
4.25
57.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Susan but for friends I'm Sue. The story happened more than half year ago. I'm getting instantly wet when I'm thinking about things that happened to me until this day. It's time to begin this story.

Few words about myself. I'm young and attractive girl. Recently I found someone who was for me more than just a friend. I was thinking that I've found someone for the rest of my life. His name was Tom. He was handsome and intelligent. Unfortunately I was wrong. I catch him with his ex-girlfriend in bed. He cheated on me after 10 months. I shouted on him and never spoke to him again.

I was really pissed. I had to talk with Agnes who was my best friend from grade school. She always knew how to comfort me.

- You just have to forget about him. It was his fault and he should be regretting this - said Agnes.

- I know... But I was hoping that he'll be my true love - I said still being bummed out

- He turned out to be another asshole just like most of the men - said Agnes and added - You have to stop eating your heart out. You're still young so just use your life just like before you met him.

- You're right. We were even supposed to spend our first holiday together at the beach.

- Just think about it. That's great opportunity for you. You have to reset from all that bad things that happened lately.

- yes... Since I have free seat maybe you would like to come with me? - I offered Agnes.

- I would like to but I promised my parents that we'll spend holiday in the mountains - answered Agnes and added - But you know at the beach you can meet some handsome guys.

Agnes was right. I have to throw Tom out of my mind and start to have fun life just like before I met him. This holidays can help me with this.

Five days later it's late afternoon at Saturday and I'm leaving tourist bus. Cloudless sky and still scorching sunlight. I'm going inside room that I've rented for this week to lay my bags on the floor. Big bed alongside the wall because it's double room. Besides, there's a little table and TV on the wall.

Just like the others I went to the beach to enjoy the sunset. In the evening there was an inviting party for newcomers. The one and only thing that kept me there was wine. I drank two glasses and out of nowhere someone sat by my side.

- Hi. I'm Robert. Finally, someone else than all of that fuddy-duddies everywhere - said Robert.

- Yes, you're right - I said and smiled to him.

- Maybe we could go somewhere else and meet closer - proposed Robert.

- Willingly. Come with me to my room and don't forget to bring bottle of wine with you - I said and we went to my room immediately.

- You still haven't unpacked your stuff? - asked Robert.

- Yes. I still have much time for that. Pour some wine into glasses and wait for me - I said and went into the toilet.

I was starting to feel horny. It was all because of wine and that handsome guy I just invited to my room. At the thought what might happen that night I was already getting wet. I breathed and calmed down. I made pee and washed my hands. Then I remembered about my ring. I was using it as my birth control from a long time and it never failed. It's great because it felt like there's nothing down there and moreover I don't have to put it in and out each day. One ring stays for whole three months. At the beginning I was checking very often my ring. I was worried that it might slide out but anything like this never happened. Maybe I was a little overreacted at this point but with time I was more and more confident. I was so confident that I even started fantasizing with Tom. It might sounds crazy but I was acting like I don't have my ring in and he can knock me up easily by cumming inside of my pussy. That was unforgettable orgasms. Just in case of any new sex partners I have also a few condoms in my bag.

I checked and my ring was still where it should. One more time I washed my hands and left toilet. Robert was laying on that big bed and waiting for me with two glasses of wine. I joined him and we both drank the content of our glasses. I was getting tipsy and Robert saw it. He wasn't waste any more time and kissed me. He put his tongue inside my mouth and instead of stopping him I just tried to kiss him back. Then he moves away his mouth and I said that "I'm wet". I don't know why I've said that but he just begin to slowly remove my dress. I just raised my hips to let him do it. Now he could see my blue panties which was soaked already with my juices.

- You wet your panties, silly - said Robert and touched my panties. I gasped when my pussy still covered by my panties was touched and then he added - I have to pull them off cause they're completely drenched.

Right now I was just doing everything what he wanted. His words were enough for me to raise my hips again so he was able to pull out my soaked panties and enjoy the view of my exposed pussy. I was just laying there waiting for his next move. It wasn't take long when I saw that he moved. His mouth was now positioned right in front of my pussy lips. Without hesitation, he began to lick my pussy. I was moaning and gasping every time his tongue touched my pussy lips. He was licking my pussy lips but also tried to push his tongue a little further inside my wet pussy. I was feeling great. Then he moved his head back and put his finger inside me. I didn't expect this but it felt amazing. He was pushing his finger in and out making me gasp louder and louder. He tried to push his finger further and further inside my pussy and I was just making noises My moans was only boosting him to do it faster and faster. I felt that I'm going to cum soon just from his fingering. He noticed it and put second finger inside me and that was enough for me. I came with his fingers still inside my pussy. I'm sure that he felt the contractions of my pussy walls on his fingers. When my orgasm subsided Robert pulled out his fingers and looked at my pussy. I felt a huge emptiness when I came back to my senses from my orgasm. Meanwhile, Robert was watching me with a smirk on his face. He was proud of the fact that he led me to my orgasm only with his fingers. I just smiled back at him and closed my eyes. The last thing I remembered was when he said "Goodnight". I tried to answer but all I was able to do was just a gabble.

I woke up next day alone. Robert was out and I started to think about yesterday events. Quickly I realized what happened. I knew that he fingered me but what If he also fucked me. Oh my god. Did he use a condom? I checked my bag and saw that all three of my condoms are still in my bag. Did he really make use of that opportunity? There were still more and more questions in my head.

Then I heard knocking on my door. Quickly I grabbed my dress and pulled it on and opened the door. It was Robert. He greeted me and came inside.

- How did you sleep? - asked Robert.

- Like a baby - I answered and tried to keep calm.

- Are you ready for breakfast. We can meet at the bottom - said Robert still smiling at me.

- Breakfast... Tell me what happened yesterday? - I asked no longer able to withstand.

- We just had a little fun - answered happily Robert.

- What happened after my orgasm. Did you fuck me? - I asked with curiosity.

- Who do you think I am? - answered resentful Robert and continued - When you felt asleep I just covered you with your coat and left to my room. How could you even think that I could do that to you?

- Really? I was worried about that - I asked again just to be sure.

- Yes. You're the only one handsome girl here and I really like you. I wouldn't waste my chance to spend another great days here with you.

- Okay. I have to calm down. You promise? - I asked again trying to be sure even more.

- I swear on my mother and father - said Robert looking in my eyes.

- Sorry, I think I overreacted again. Sorry - I apologized to him.

- I'm waiting on the bottom for you - said Robert and left.

To make a long story short it was a really good day. It was sunny all the day so we spent almost whole day on the beach. I could use this as opportunity to look at his muscular chest. He certainly admired me while I was sunbathing in my favourite red bikini. I was more and more aroused by him. In the evening when the sun was already hiding behind the horizon for the first time I played bowling with Robert. It was fun. The last point of the evening was dinner. I just couldn't say goodbye to him after dinner. These word wouldn't go through my mouth because I felt so aroused by him. I had to invite him over to my room. Both me and Robert knew in what direction it was going.

After entering, I just lay down on the bed and waited for his next move. Robert joined me and kissed me on the lips just like yesterday. His tongue again was raging in my mouth. That was first passionate kiss of this evening and I knew not the last one. In the meantime Robert put his hand under my shirt and began to fondle my breasts through my bra. Robert started to slowly pull my shirt up so I lifted my back to help him to remove it. A moment later my shirt was lying on the floor next to the bed and Robert couldn't control himself and tried to pull off the bra. To let him unhook my bra once again I lifted my back. It was not difficult to notice that it wasn't first bra that he was unhooking cause he did it in just a few seconds. My bra joined the shirt that was already lying on the floor so he could finally admire the view of my bare breasts.

My breasts size 33 for some people may seem small but I always thought they were perfect. I saw that Robert thought just like me cause he grabbed my breasts and began to fondle them. At the time when he was playing with my breasts I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up. I was able to admire his chest again. After a moment of fun with my breasts Robert got up and approached to my legs. Like yesterday, he grabbed my dress at the waist and looked at me. I knew that he was waiting for my reaction. He was waiting for my permission to remove them. It was obviously that I lifted my hips and he easily took them off. Just like other clothes my dress felt o n the floor and now I was lying only in my red fancy panties. I knew how close he was to see me in all its glory.

I let him take the initiative. That's why I just watched him unbutton his trousers belt and after a moment he pulls them through the ankles. The Robert climbed up again so that I had his briefs concealing his swollen genitals right next to my head. I knew he was waiting for my move. He knew that I want to see his cock so badly. That's why without hesitation I pulled his briefs down and saw his penis pop out of them. I must admit that he looked quite impressive. In length, it was similar to Tom's cock but a bit thicker. I caught his erected member in the palm of my hand. It was warm and tough just like it should be. Robert pulled away for the moment just to get rid of my red panties and throw them on the rest of the clothes on the floor. Now both of us were totally naked.

Robert sat on the bed and I knelt down to have his penis at the height of my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and slipped the head of it in my mouth. I began to suck it slowly and stroke the tip with my tongue. He liked it very much because he closed his eyes and moaned quietly. I slid more of his cock inside my mouth and began to move my mouth on his penis. After a while I saw that he liked it more and more and soon he'll be cumming. I started to think about the way how to let him finish. In my mouth or on my breasts. I saw that he is moaning louder so I pulled his penis out of my mouth. I leaned back slightly and he came. He was sending hot bursts of his cock juices on my breasts. When he was done I took his cock once more in my mouth to wash away the remnants of sperm.

Then I lay on my back and began to touch my breasts just covered with Robert's seed. I massaged them as if I wanted to rub his sperm like a tanning oil. Of course, he liked that view.

Robert slid off the bed that his lips were on the same level with my wet pussy. The time has come to repay for my blowjob. He began to lick me. It was similar to yesterday. With every lick I was beginning to enjoy it more and more. He was working with his tongue till I felt an approaching orgasm. Few licks later I came and then blacked out from that pleasure for a brief moment.

Robert stood by the bed and asked if I was ready for the next step. I nodded and saw that his cock jerked to my approval. I told him to take out the condom from my handbag. Although I use the ring, however, condoms are also needed as protection against all sexually transmitted diseases. I don't like using them but in the case of sexual contacts with strangers, they are a must for me. After all, health is the most important thing. My ex for the first two weeks also used condoms.

Robert put a condom on and lay down on me. I caught his penis and felt through a rubber that it was still hot. It was that moment when I knew that Robert can finally possess me. That's why he climbed on top of me and I felt his coated in rubber cock rubbing against my pussy lips. I knew that at the moment it's going to be inside of me. I wanted that so bad so I caught his penis and looked straight into his eyes. Then began to slowly guide him inside my pussy. We both gasped with pleasure. His cock was sliding deeper and deeper inside until it was all the way to the balls. I felt so full. Robert pulled out his cock so only the tip of cock was in the wet folds of my pussy and then moved forward. He began moving inside me quicker and quicker each time pulling almost whole cock out of me and then ramming all the way inside. We were panting louder and the moans filled the whole room. Few minutes later I saw that Robert was getting close. I admit that It felt good but I knew I won't come while he was pounding me with a cock covered with condom.

- Where should I cum? - Robert asked breathlessly.

- On my belly - I replied and saw him taking out his member and after removing the condom, his warm seed landed on my stomach. When he finished, he lay down next to me and kissed me passionately. I smeared his sperm on my stomach again. We lay there a short while and then his penis stood up again.

Like before Robert stood up and took another condom from my handbag. Robert began to rip off the foil. A thought passed through my mind. My head was telling me to use another condom but without it I could enjoy his bare cock inside me. I had the ring attached so I shouldn't worry that much. If he's clean then I would fuck him without rubber and feel his precious cock raw. Meanwhile, Robert put on the condom and he was already lying on me and I felt his covered with condom cock entering me again. When he put the whole inside me I opened my mouth and said:" I need to feel you inside me bare".

- Are you sure? How about protection? - asked Robert.

- Just take it out before you cum and spill your seed on me. How about that? - I offered him such a solution.

- I'll do as you say - said Robert and pulled out the whole cock out of my pussy.

I sat down and began to pull off condom that was covering his shaft. A brief moment later his erected member was finally freed from that rubber. I looked him in the eyes and threw condom away. That's what I really wanted. He'll fuck me without a condom so all the sensations will be much better. Furthermore, in the end he'll take it out before cumming and flood my boobies with his seed. I saw only benefits of this situation. That's why I made that decision. He was laying on me. I felt his penis touching my labia slits. This time it was deprived of a rubber coating that reduces the feeling. He moved the tip of his penis up and down my pussy lips.

Finally, I couldn't wait for it and made a move towards him trying to stick on his member. It worked and the head of his cock slipped inside. This is the moment when I felt how big is the difference between our sex with rubber. I was all wet and it felt great when his warm member slides deeper and deeper into my vagina. He slipped in all the way and took a moment to enjoy the pleasure of that new sensations when his penis finally could penetrate my pussy without a condom. Then I reminded him that he should take it out before cumming. Robert confirmed and took out a member from my pussy and lay down on his back.

I immediately guessed it and after a while I sat on him. His member came in smoothly. I put my hands on his chest and began to ride on his cock. It was fantastic. It took just a few minutes and I already felt that I was close to my orgasm. I accelerated and began to pant out of pleasure. Then I finally came. I sat on him, trapping his entire penis in my pussy. I was in a state of total exultation, so I wouldn't do anything if his member would start sending his virile seed inside of my pussy right now. This time it wouldn't be stopped at the tip of the condom. This time the sperm with his DNA would move deep into my pussy to look for the egg that would be waiting in my uterus. At that moment I realized that I'm ovulating today so there's a real egg waiting for any sperm cells. Luckily I have the ring which prevents fertilization. Robert of course felt that I came because I tighten my pussy muscles on his cock.

My sex partner told me to lie back on my back because now is the time for his orgasm. I lay down exactly as he wanted. He slid his cock inside me again and began to fuck me slowly.

- I'm getting close. Where should I cum? - he asked, proving that he still remembers his promise.

- Where would you like to? - I asked, being curious what place he would like to choose.

- I love cumming inside - he replied and then he slid all of his cock in me and added - but since you're not protected then I don't want to risk it.

At that moment a strange thought struck to my head. He didn't know that I have a ring inserted that protects me from being knocked up. I could use this and give him what he loves and repay him for an earlier orgasm that he gave me. My ex was cumming in me on such days and nothing bad happened.

Naturally, only after a while I let him do it and now I consider letting the same with Robert. I hesitated but the thought of the orgasm that awaits me in such a case began to convince me.

- Where should I cum? - Robert asked again and then he began to slowly mount me - on your tummy or maybe on your boobies?

- You know what... Finish in me. Just as you like - I replied looking him straight in the eyes. I saw a gleam in his eyes and I realized that there will be no turning back.

- But you might get pregnant with me If I'll do it? - Robert reminded me.

- So you don't want to cum in my pussy? - I asked him, perversely knowing what his answer would be.

-I really want. But what will happen if I really knock you up? - Robert asked me again.

- If you knock me up, then this child will keep us together and I will be yours forever - I started talking giving myself completely to that fantasy.

- Are you sure? - asked Robert.

- I didn't tell you earlier but today I'm ovulating so your chances of success are even greater. You can fuck me as much as you want and as many times as you like - I presented my plan to him.

- You don't even know how it turns me on. You know after that there will be no turning back and I'll do everything to make you my forever- he wanted to make sure that it is not too good to be true.

- That's what I'm counting on - I said and rubbed my stomach - unless you wait for me to change my mind.

- Challenge accepted - he shouted with joy and lay down on me pinning me to the bed.

I knew it would be an amazing night. Despite the fact that I still have thoughts in my head that this is an exaggeration and quite risky, however, my vagina has a significant advantage here and it won't let me stop it. Without ring, I would never decide to do something like this.

12