Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips joined together again and Robert started to mount me. Just the same thought about a place where he would deposit his seed made me hot. He began to pound me harder and tried to enter me as deeply as possible. Then our lips parted and he looked at me with lust. Then I felt that his penis hardens and he gasps louder and louder. I knew what would happen soon. The thought that my pussy will be filled with his hot and thick juices for the first time caused that my another orgasm was also approaching really fast.

Then Robert announced that he was coming and slid as deep as possible into my pussy. I closed my eyes to better feel what is happening in the middle of my vagina. Meanwhile, my lover was kissing me passionately. His penis began to throb and fired the first jet of sperm that landed at the entrance to my uterus. It prevailed and I came again. Robert shot three more trickles deep inside me and I had the impression that his sperm pierced my uterus. I put on a ring that should stop the semen from fertilizing my egg inside uterus. I haven't had such a strong orgasm for a long time. I started to imagine how it would be if I didn't have a ring. It would mean that his sperm was entering uterus, where millions of sperm were looking for an egg for fertilization and I should be really worried. My orgasm weakened and I looked into Robert's eyes whose mouth was still glued to mine. In the end he pulled his mouth away but he didn't take his penis out. He kept it still in my pussy to make sure that his semen will get through into my cervix and do the job.

- You're awesome. Just think that this is just the beginning - Robert said and took out his shrunken now member.

After a short pause, Robert was ready for the second round. This time he wanted to take me doggy style. I settled on all fours and waited for him to enter my vagina. He didn't let me wait and the tip of his member was already touching my pussy lips. Then I felt it. He pushed against me and in one movement entered. He penetrated me quickly and deeply again. With each thrust he was getting further and further inside me getting closer to my cervix. My wet pussy from his juices made him move even faster. I was moaning as he slammed again and again into my pussy. I bucked and thrust back against each of his strokes. Badly I wanted him inside me as deeply as possible. I could feel another climax building quickly within my stomach. After that I felt that his penis was thrusting faster and more powerful. Moreover, his cock seemed to swell even larger and I knew he was getting ready to blast another load into my hungry pussy.

- Are you ready for the next portion of my seed, baby? - Robert asked me. I just nodded and waited for him to flood me again with his warm seed.

Robert shouted loudly and dug deep inside me. This time the head of his penis hit my cervix. Another spurts of his semen was reaching the deepest depths of my vagina. The incredible feeling of his hot jets shooting against the walls of my pussy, made me cum again. Four powerful spurts landed inside my pussy. After a moment he took out his cock and again just a few drops of his semen flew out. Robert put me back on my back.

- Just think that your current life is going to change drastically - Robert began, then put his hand on my stomach and continued - Do you feel it? My sperm just gets mixed up in your uterus and began to search for your ovulating egg.

- Yes - I answered. I was already really tired and felt asleep after a while.

An hour later I woke up. I was lying on my side and Robert was inside me. He started to fuck me again. Just like earlier I welcomed his member in my vagina with pleasure. After a while, he whispered in my ear:

-I'm coming, darling - Robert said to my ear, and I felt his penis stiffen again, and it was a matter of seconds when another portion of his warm seed would flood my insides.

- Do it, seed me baby - I encouraged him.

- I love you - Robert confessed, after which his sperm once again filled my pussy.

- I love you too - I muttered, being half awake after a while, and fell asleep again.

I slept well for the rest of the night and woke up in the morning. The first thing I saw was Robert, who was laying on me. It was getting bright outside the window.

- Good morning, honey - Robert said and kissed me.

- Hi - I answered shortly and then added - it was an engaged night.

- We still have time for one round before breakfast. What do you think? - Robert asked.

- You're in such a good condition - I said and felt that his erected cock was lying on my pussy lips.

- So you want even more sperm in your pussy? - Robert asked.

- Yes, please. I want all of it - I replied.

- As you wish. - Robert said to me.

Robert put his cock inside me again and began thrusting. For the next minutes he was fucking me relentlessly. Then I felt that his penis was swelling again.

- Impregnate me. I want to be a mother of your child- I replied.

- I'll do it. I will fill your pussy with more of my seed - Robert informed me.

- Do it. - I encouraged him to finish.

After a while, he stiffened again and deposit another portion of his potent seed inside my pussy. I was amazed how much sperm his body could release at one time. Then he was still slowly pumping his shrinking tool in and out of me.

- You're gorgeous, thanks - I told Robert and he kissed me.

- You'll thank me in 9 months, my love. Do you think it will be a boy or girl? - Robert asked me.

It crossed my mind that it was the right time to tell him the truth. Robert should now find out that I really had a ring inside me so he didn't impregnate me this night.

- Darling, get up. Soon we have to go at the bottom. I don't know about you, but I'm hungry as a bear. First we have to take a shower - I said and touch my pussy. I felt how wet was it after our all-night game.

Robert stood up and helped me to get up. He wanted to take a shower with me. I wasn't going to refuse. I felt that a small trickle flows out of my vagina after I get up. He came inside me so many times and that's all what was flowing out of my pussy. I only could wonder how much of his seed had to be still deep inside me. I decided I'd better check my ring it in the toilet.

We began showering. Robert kept me firmly that I wasn't able to even check my ring. He was washing me very carefully. Of course, he took the opportunity to put his fingers inside my still sore pussy. I didn't want to take out my ring in his company. You know I didn't want to spoil his fun hoping that I would have another opportunities to pretend that he's impregnating me. I said I had to pee but he didn't leave and watched me whole time.

- You're done. We're going eat - said Robert and took my hand and we left for breakfast.

After meal, we spent the next day on the beach. All day Robert didn't leave me even a step until the evening. Just as in the previous days, we ended up in our room. This time I went to the toilet alone. Finally, in the end I was able to check my ring. I pulled down my dress and pushed my fingers inside my vagina. I shove my fingers deeper and deeper but I couldn't find anything. It slowly came to me what it meant. My ring wasn't inside. What's worse, I realized why it felt like his seed was piercing my uterus. It wasn't just an impression caused by my strength orgasm. It really happened. I just wanted to play a game with him but he really was fertilizing me. I let him cum in my pussy many times being convinced that I'm protected. Unfortunately, his seed reached and filled my uterus multiple times when I was ovulating. I felt sick at the thought that his seed was swimming deep inside me. In that case where. I thought, where is my ring, if not inside my vagina.

At that moment the door opened and Robert came into the toilet. He was already undressed and saw me standing bent with fingers in my vagina.

- You're playing without me. Naughty girl - said Robert and took me in his arms.

I was so shocked that I couldn't cough up any single word. He carried me to bed. I didn't do anything when he took off last parts of my clothes I wore. He looked straight into my eyes after pulling down my panties

- You look puzzled. Something happened? - asked Robert.

- It's... it's not... there... - I stammered.

- What? - asked again Robert and went to the table where his knickers lay. He took my loss out of his pocket.

- How... How... - I stammered again.

- Sweetheart, you don't remember? I was fingering you and it fell out... accidentally - said Robert still staring on my ring.

- How... could you... - I stammered with slight anger.

- You created an opportunity that I used with pleasure. You knew that I love finishing inside. I honestly admit that I didn't think it would go so easy. Fortunately for me, you made the necessary steps that allowed me to possess you - said Robert with joy.

- I... don't want... to get... - I said, still mumbling in disbelief what I hear.

- Pregnant - he paused me and added - By taking off the condom and letting me fill the depths of your ovulating pussy with my fertile seed several times. It doesn't work like that.

- You tricked me - I screamed and then burst into tears.

- Honey, don't cry. I know what will cheer you up - said Robert and lay down next to me.

At the moment I lay staring at the ceiling, realizing how easily I gave up to Robert. It took him only two days to fill my belly full with his potent seed. I was playing with fire and I burned myself. When I was still trying to understand it all, Robert lay on me. I felt his already swollen prick on my belly.

- I don't want to do this again - I said to Robert and put my legs together.

- Hmm... You're acting unapproachable. I like that - said Robert and parted my legs so now his cock was positioned directly in front of my pussy. You know I was too weak to stop him from this.

I tried to move still hoping that some way I could stop him. It was pointless and he pulled his mouth to mine and kissed me. Meanwhile, he rammed his cock inside my pussy. His swollen member was filling my vagina completely. I gave up. He was fucking me again and I could only enjoy these feeling. With every thrust he was hitting my cervix. I knew perfectly well that soon it would be filled with another portion of Robert's hot semen.

- Honey, guess where am I going to cum? - he asked me teasingly but I didn't respond.

He stopped and took my ring in his hand and tossed it away.

- You won't need it for the next nine months - said Robert and began to mount me again.

Little later, I felt that I'll cum really soon. Robert saw that and I knew that he'll cum soon too. Then I was cumming.

- Open up for me, honey - said Robert and pulled his cock as far as he could and it began shooting another jets of his potent baby making seed.

We were cumming together so my cervix was open when he was depositing another trickles of his semen inside my uterus. It sucked four jets of his cum. We were lying on each other still trying to catch a breath when our orgasms subsided.

- Better now, honey? Remember... This child will keep us together and you will be mine forever - Robert reminded me what I said to him earlier and added - The damage was done so just stop fighting.

- OK - I answered him knowing that there's nothing I can do right now.

- I love you honey - said Robert and I answered him exactly the same.

I understood that there is no point in fighting any more. He was right. I let him do me raw and begged for his cum deep inside my pussy. I have to bear the consequences of my recklessness.

I accepted with pleasure every inch of his raw cock inside my pussy until the end of our holiday. My cervix was drowned with his seed cause I was letting him pour all of his cum inside me on and on.

Now I'm sitting by the fireplace with my swollen belly. Just like every day I wait for my beloved to come back from his work. In the end, we must be ready for it when our daughter comes to the world. It looks like this time it will be a happy ending.

12