All Comments on 'Playing with Fire'

by CichyPiotr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How do I get a literotica editors sending me back my stories 5 times for re-edits....but this story makes it through? The first paragraph alone is hard to read due to the incorrect grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Birth control

I know this is a fantasy story but maybe you should know that hormonal birth control prevents ovulation. If a woman is on the ring, pill, injection, etc. and uses it correctly, they don't ovulate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Too bad that you chose to write that she had a ring, when a pessary would have made it more believable. She could have put in the pessary before she started kissing the guy on the first day, then forget to take it out and assuming that it was still in when she wanted to have sex the next day. It would also have been both more arousing (according to me) and more believable if the first ejaculation was inside her. That guy needs to have an incredible sperm count if the third ejaculation the same hour leads to conception. Normally, you would save up some sperm for two or three days to maximise the chances of making someone pregnant. Some men can impregnate a woman with just one day old sperm, but the third time in one hour?

It didn’t bother me that the grammar was wrong sometimes, but a good way to get around that issue is to say that the characters are not native English speakers - then the grammar issues would make sense and contribute to the story.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Don’t give up!

Take any comments as critics and keep writing it will get better with time. I realize that English might not be your first language so get someone who is to proofread before posting. Don’t give up on your writing. I do agree there are errors but proofreading by English speaker can help with that as well as fixing format. I realize this is a fantasy so I wouldn’t worry so much about whether birth control works are not. Just keep at it and you will see a difference in your skills as time goes on. Good luck :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun plot & dialogue!

Enjoyed your story! (So did the others or else they wouldn't have said anything.) Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did a group of bots write this?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCichyPiotr@CichyPiotr
I have been interested in the topic of insemination and impregnation for many years. I have been on the Internet for quite a long time. I started by creating a blog where I posted photos with captions. Over time, I began to create longer and longer captions for these photos. ...