Playing with Fire

Story Info
A dungeons and dragons short.
1.5k words
4.4
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The participants of this story are a Fire Genasi and a Tiefling, I did not create these races and I use them only for the purposes of this story. I do not benefit from the use of these races aside from my writing pleasure and they are not my original creations. The characters are creations of my own but the races belong to the creators of Dungeons and Dragons.

A/N:

The events of this story are written after Pyra witnessed one of her group members throw away 400 gold pieces despite knowing the person she was gambling with was cheating. As a Fire Genasi this upset Pyra's short-temper and she stormed off proceeding to purchase time with a Tiefling sex worker.

Pyra followed the Tiefling upstairs, keeping her fiery orange eyes on her ass, the bushy black tail swishing up and around from under the tight skirt she was wearing.

The room they came too was nothing special, there was a wardrobe on the wall beside a window and a bed with four posts, a closet and a red and black diamond patterned rug that had seen better days leading from the door to the drawn blue curtains. The walls weren't the thinnest but she could still hear the faint traces of other workers and their clients. She shut the door behind her and as she did so the Tiefling pressed her against it, nibbling at the hollow between her chin and her neck.

"What's your name baby?"

"Pyra, not that you'll remember it." She answered, lifting the tight skirt and running her fingers up and down the deep crack of her ass, the tail brushing her knuckles as she did so.

"Oh honey, I might not remember all the regulars but it's not every day we get a 6 Foot tall, Onyx skinned beauty with red and blue flames on her head."

"Nevertheless, my name is of little importance at the moment..."

She took the belt from the Tiefling, making sure her gold and component pouches were still secured and placing them on the ground below the window before turning to face her as she unclasped the flaming black skulls that kept her dark purple robes together. She watched the woman turn away from her, lifting her skirt slowly until it bunched above her Light brown ass before getting to her knees and backing up to meet the Genasi's upper thighs... She lifted her tail, brushing up and over her client's folds in an attempt to get her started but Pyra had no patience for that...

"What is your name?"

"I am Nemia, but you can call me whatever you like."

"Nemia, I'm not in the mood for teasing; get on the bed." She stood and strode to the bed, getting on her knees and looking over her shoulder to see Pyra following close behind.

"I'm not going to hurt you; I'm just not in the best of moods. Do you have more of these?" She fingered the lace at the top of Nemia's white blouse.

"Yes of course, we are well provided for."

"Good." And with that Pyra took hold of the fabric in both hands, ripping it open in one movement as she removed the flimsy article and took a large dark nipple between her teeth.

Nemia took in a sharp breath, but true to her word Pyra did not bite hard and the gasp was more a reaction of shock and pleasure. Pyra's breath was hot, hotter than other clients but not unpleasant. Her tongue was just as hot and it moved with a flexibility and swiftness that many species couldn't compete with. Her left hand was rubbing the other breast while her right ran its fingers along the soft fur of the long, ever active tail.

"Can I run my fingers through the flames?"

Pyra let out a growl and pulled on the nipple in her mouth before responding.

"You can, they won't hurt you. They're more for show than anything else. Only the fire I create with my hands can hurt and you have given me no reason to call upon those fires." She pushed Nemia down with such force that the twisting horns on her head knocked against the bedframe leaving scratches.

"Easy baby, my horns are a bit sensitive." She spread her legs and wrapped them around Pyra's waist, grinding their pussies together. Pyra switched to the other nipple, biting down harder this time while her hands pulled Nemia's voluptuous cheeks apart, her middle fingers rubbing slow circles around her asshole...

Suddenly she pushed up off the bed, her legs lifting up and over the Tiefling's face in one quick motion. Nemia licked her lips as Pyra's Onyx ass lower toward her and brought her hands up to pull it apart. ..Pyra groaned in surprise and pleasure as Nemia's skilled tongue began to lap at her asshole. She had expected her partner to start at her pussy but she was not disappointed. She began relaxing, slowly pressing her weight down on Nemia's face as the tongue worked deeper and deeper into her.

"Mmmmm that's it slut, eat my fucking ass. You like that? I bet you do, you didn't even bother starting on my pussy you fucking dirty bitch." She lifted up, smiling at the gasps that followed.

""Yeah baby, I couldn't resist it if I tried."

"Well good because neither could I, get back in there." She lowered herself again as she lowered her face to meet Nemia's ass, her tongue gliding up and down the deep valley of her crack as her tail whipped around her head and lightly pressed against her neck.

Pyra's skin was hot and her asshole was hotter still, but she didn't sweat which made Nemia's task more interesting than ever before. The taste was not even bitter, which meant that Nemia was prepared to work harder and longer at this back door than any other she had knocked on...

She moved her tongue in and out, up and down, moaning as her own crack was coded with her client's spit but when she felt that hot tongue press into her own ass she lost all focus and let out a loud hiss of pleasure.

Pyra held her breath as she felt the tail around her neck tighten as she had expected, pressing her tongue slightly deeper into the Tiefling's salty asshole and twisting it in the process, an action which sent vibrations through her pussy as Nemia screamed into it.

The tail loosened again and Pyra began breathing and growling, working her tongue deeper and faster in her new favorite pastime. Nemia wasn't used to getting as much as she gave and she intended to bring this client back as often as possible. She pulled her tongue up through Pyra's pussy, bit down on her angry red clit and sucked it hard then ran it back down along the fold between her pussy and thigh and finally pressing back into the charcoal gray asshole of her new favorite client who was lightly tugging at the base of her tail. This was a trick that had taken Nemia herself years to learn and she shuttered in her first orgasm, sending a flood of fluid down Pyra's chin and into her mouth.

Pyra moved quickly, eager to catch as much of the sweet nectar as she could, pressing her lips around the pussy before her and sucking it all in.

The tail tightened around her neck again, more sudden than the last time and she lifted herself off the Tiefling's face to let her breathe as she pressed two fingers into the twitching asshole in front of her. She flipped herself again, slamming her pussy down on Nemia's thigh and shaking in pleasure as Nemia mimicked her action and drove two fingers into her ass and pulling them apart inside.

"Fuck fuck fuck, fill my fucking ass baby, I can take more than that I'm a fucking slut."

"Be careful what you wish for bitch, you're playing with a fire Genasi now." She pulled her fingers apart, pulled them out then added a third, stroking in and out twice before adding her fourth. Nemia screamed in pleasure as her ass was stretched and she brought her other hand between Pyra's legs, pushing her middle two fingers into her pussy while pinching the thick clit between her index finger and thumb.

That was what Pyra needed; she shook and roared in ecstasy as an earth-shattering orgasm racked her body.

Nemia pushed Pyra off of her, laying her on the bed beside her as she kept working her fingers in and out and bit down on a large gray nipple which drew forth another growl of approval when suddenly Pyra's thumb made its way up her butt.

She collapsed on her stomach beside the burning body that belonged to the hand in her ass, panting in pain and pleasure as she took the consequences of her wish...

When the hour Pyra had prayed for was through, Nemia lifted herself off the bed and shakily brought her clothes over. She discretely removed 50 extra pieces from the pouch on the wizard's belt, hoping that it would compel the best fuck of her career to return and soon...