Playing with Fire

Story Info
Steve is trying to balance making love to three women.
14.2k words
4.42
7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was gone midnight by the time I arrived home in the early hours of Monday morning, after being away for the weekend, and was surprised to find my mother still up. She was sitting on the sofa in her nightgown and robe, apparently waiting for me.

"Have you had a good weekend Steve?"

"Err, yes pretty good."

"Have you been with that woman?"

That came as a bit of shock, right out of the blue. "What woman are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what woman I'm talking about, you've been seen."

"Ok, so I've been seen, so what?"

"You've been seen going out with a woman who's much older than you, I'm told she's about my age, and I want to know who she is, where you met, how long you've been going out with her, and is she married?"

"Caroline's not married, she's divorced. She divorced her husband about ten years ago for abuse, and she hasn't any family, she totally alone. I met her at Paul's party about two months ago."

To clarify the situation for the reader, Paul and I have been best friends since kindergarten. We went through school and college together, and now he works for my firm's main competitor, and apart from our normal association, we occasionally meet across the negotiating table.

Continuing my conversation with mother, (who everyone calls Vicky, which is short for Victoria.) "Caroline is a close friend of Laura's, you know, Mrs. Goodman, Paul's mom, and happened to be helping out with Paul's birthday party. After we had eaten, there was dancing and while Caroline was standing all alone, Laura asked me to ask Caroline to dance, which I did. Later in the evening Laura asked if I would take Caroline home, because she didn't have a car. When we arrived at her apartment, she asked me in for coffee but as it was getting late, I declined.

"We met a week later by accident. It was lunch time, I was sitting on a bench in the park eating a burger when she came along. Apparently she works near-by and lunch time often walks around the park, so she sat down beside me and we began talking. Caroline said that she quite often visits the park lunch times, whereas I not so often, so it was not surprising that we had never noticed each other. We arranged to meet the next day but it was pouring of rain so I didn't go. The day after that I couldn't go because of a business arrangement so when I went on the fourth day I didn't expect to see her, but there she was sitting on the bench. I apologized and explained what happened, she took it all in her stride not minding at all. To prevent the mix up from happening again, we exchanged office and cell phone numbers.

"Two days later it was raining again so I called her cell and we arranged to meet in a nearby bistro. We were sitting at a table with Caroline doing most of the talking, when she said. 'You're very quiet today and looking very pensive, is something wrong, is it because you're embarrassed to be seen out in public with a much older woman?' I didn't realize my emotions were so obvious, before saying. "No, the reverse is the case. I want to ask you out but think you might not want to go out with a younger guy and call off our friendship."

"Steve, don't you know that it's every divorced woman's fantasy to go out with a younger guy, but just to be clear, are you talking about a date?"

"Yes I am."

"And where were you thinking of taking me?"

"I thought we could go out to a restaurant Saturday evening and have a meal."

She said. "That would be nice."

Up to that point mom had been quiet. "And that is, I am told, where you were seen, with a long legged, short skirted, large breasted, blonde. Are her breasts bigger than mine?" Her question really took me by surprise, she had never asked me about her body in fact I have never heard her speak of it like that before.

"I can't really tell because your breasts are always well hidden under the clothes you wear, but from what I have seen, your breasts look slightly bigger." Actually talking to mom about her breasts started to give me a hard on. I've fantasized over them enough times. "As for Caroline wearing a short skirt, that first time we dated, when she opened the door I was surprised and made the comment about her wearing a mini skirt. She asked if I felt uncomfortable being seen out with her while she was wearing a short skirt, and would I like her to change into a longer skirt. I told her no, I like seeing women wearing short skirts and just wondered if it was the shortest skirt she owned. Caroline said she had shorter skirts and would I like her to wear one of those. I commented that she picked that particular skirt to feel comfortable with me so there was no need to change. She continued by saying at some appropriate time she would wear her shortest skirt for me."

"So have you slept with her?"

"Caroline said that it's every divorced woman's fantasy to go out with a younger guy, do you fantasize about going out with younger guys?"

"Steve I asked if you have slept with her."

Mom I've answered enough of your questions, it's time you answered mine, do you fantasize about going out with younger guys?"

Her head dropped while looking at the floor said. "Yes I think about younger guys."

"Is it just a fleeting thought or is it something you that you fixate on. Do you look at younger guys and say to yourself, I would like to sleep and have sex with him, or I don't fancy him?"

"No there's only one guy I fixate on and that's you, now answer my question have you slept with her?"

"Yes I have."

"So you've fucked her."

"Mom I've never heard you use that language before, why are you so aggressive towards her."

"You've fucked her but haven't fucked me."

"What the hell has got into you, you're my mother I can't have sex with you, its incest and illegal."

"I'm a woman and have needs. When I married your father I was innocent in the way of sexual practices. While we were courting and engaged we kissed and touched each other but your father was a perfect gentleman. Once we were married things changed he wanted a slutty wife and over time that's what I became and enjoyed it. At first we kissed, he fingered me, played with and sucked my tits, then, they were nowhere near as big as they are now. He tried to make them bigger by stretching them. He tried to make my nipples bigger by using those suction cups, but it didn't really work, not until I became pregnant with you, then everything just got bigger, tits and nipples.

"When my stomach got too big he couldn't lie on top to fuck me, he made me suck his cock until he came in my mouth, or he would fuck my tits and cum all over me. Directly after your birth he was not allowed to fuck me he made me lie on my front and would fuck my ass. At first I hated him for what he was doing to me, but gradually I became to enjoy being treated like that. He wanted me to talk dirty to him, saying all men like their wives to be slutty and talk dirty while they're having sex, and during the intimate times they are at home alone, just like we are now. Do you like me talking to you like this, telling you about my sex life and using the language your father said men like to hear their wives say?"

Did I like my mother talking like that, telling me of her sexual experiences? Would I like Caroline to talk to me like that, to suck my cock so that I could cum in her mouth, and fuck her tits. I'm not so sure about giving her one up the ass, but other than that, would I, too fucking true I would.

"I don't know what you get up to with Caroline, but if she doesn't suck your cock and let you cum in her mouth, or fuck her tits or anything else you would like to do to her, then you need to apply a little pressure, so she will do what you want. I divorced your father for being continually unfaithful with numerous women. Thinking back, after I found out your father was playing around, and even just before we divorced, my life was pleasant, I was happy, and our sex life was good. However my life has been devastated since divorcing your father. With hindsight I should never have divorced him. I should have turned a blind eye and allowed him to have other women, because he wasn't serious about any of them. None lasted very long, he was always looking for new conquests. After all those years alone I think you will find Caroline might have similar thoughts. Admittedly her husband was abusive which makes a difference but the yearning for a man is still there. If you applied sufficient emotional pressure I would expect her to give in to your wishes."

Pulling mother to her feet, I pulled loose the tie keeping her robe closed, then pushed it back off her shoulders so that it slipped to the floor. Mom was standing there, eyes closed, in her white full length satin nightgown. She withdrew slightly from the sudden shock of feeling my hand being placed on her breast, but recovered immediately pressing her breast back into my hand. Pulling her close and wrapping my arms around her I smothered her lips with kisses before a final long passionate kiss. Mom responded by placing one arm around my neck and the other around my waist and pulling me close, crushing her breasts against my chest as we continued to kiss. Mom pressed and rubbed her groin against my erection, as I grabbed and squeezed the cheeks of her ass.

I slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders expecting her nightgown to fall to the floor. Mom grabbed and stopped her nightgown from slipping down even before it exposed her breasts, saying. "If you want my body take me to bed." She slipped the straps back over her shoulder, took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. In her bedroom mom stood looking at herself in front of a full length mirror, with me standing behind her. I slipped the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders expecting it to slip to the floor, but it got caught up on her breasts. I placed my arms around her and pulled the nightgown down while easing each breast out. Again I expected it to fall to the floor only this time it got hung up on her hips. It was quite tight but I eventually forced it over her hips while getting a good feel of her ass. Then she tells me.

"You should have pulled it off over my head."

Mom never said a word as I put my arms around her and watched her reaction in the mirror as I held her tits, then squeezed and bounced them around. She watched me in the mirror as I undressed and displayed my erection. I moved in close behind her, with cock in hand rubbed it up and down between the cheeks of her ass occasionally pressing it against her pussy as I slipped it between her legs. From the glistening of her juices shining on my cock I knew she was ready to be mounted.

I kissed mom on the shoulder, she turned took my hand and led me to the bed. Sitting on the bed with her back resting against the headboard she held up her arms she said "Come to mommy and suck my nipples." Having placed a pillow on her lap I laid on the bed with my head on the pillow, to bring me in line with her breast. Mom leant forward to rest her breast on my face before raising it to guide her nipple into my mouth, allowing me to suckle. With my hand clamped around her breast I squeezed and suckled, and to my surprise mom began to pull on her other breast, and tweak her nipple.

After a while it became obvious mom wanted more action when she took my manhood in her hand and began to encourage me to ejaculate. But where did she want me to ejaculate, inside her or over her body?

"Darling let us move down the bed and lie together."

With our arms around each other I responded to mom's kiss while enjoying the feel of her breasts pressed up against my chest. Can you imagine my feelings at that moment, with my emotions completely mixed up? There I was lying naked kissing my mother, not a mother son peck on the cheek, but a full on lips romantic passionate kiss. My mother who was also naked was deliberately squashing her breasts against my chest, and rubbing her pelvis against my erection.

"I know Steve you like to look at my tits, you probably would like to fondle them, even slap them or perhaps you should just squeeze them hard."

Without warning her I swung my leg over mom, sat up to straddle her then edged my way up until my cock was nestled between her tits. "Perhaps I should just fuck your tits and cum all over you."

"That sounds nice." Mom spat on her fingers and rubbed them over my cock and in her cleavage and continued to do this until she was satisfied that she had sufficiently lubricated everything to her satisfaction. Mom pressed her tits together trapping my cock in her cleavage. "Go on fuck them." Slowly at first I began to move back and forth, it felt so good, so slippery, just as if I was fucking satin. At the end of my forward motion, having pushed her tits up in front of me, mom licked the top of my cock as it poked out the top of her cleavage.

While continuing to fuck her tits I pulled her nipples, attempting to stretch them as much as possible until I began to feel the sensation that I was getting close to coming. When I warned mom that I was about to cum, she grabbed my cock, opened her mouth and began to furiously work me off. The first string of pearly white semen shot passed her mouth and landed on her cheeks eyes and forehead. The second string found its target with most of it ending up in her mouth. A further couple of strings were not so powerful and landed on her chin, neck and tits. Mom opened her mouth to show me how much cum she had collected, then swallowed it. She pushed me off, then left the bed. I asked. "Is that it then, are we finished?"

"No were not finished, but you don't mind if I clean myself up rather than have all your cum soiling my bed."

"Your bed, don't you mean our bed?"

"You think it's our bed now, well in that case you had better finish what you started."

"Well you had better come back to bed then."

Encouraged by my response, mom crawled up the bed towards me. I was fascinated by her tits as they hung down, swinging around displaying their full beauty as she crawled towards me. She stopped at the point where she could lower a nipple into my mouth and I took it willingly. When she considered that particular nipple had sufficient attention, she pulled it from my mouth and replaced it with her other nipple.

Finally mom rolled onto her side and cuddled up close. "Darling with all that's happened between us, you've still yet to spend time kissing me."

"And what part do you want me to kiss?"

"All of me."

As our lips met, my finger found her clit and mom pushed herself against my hand "Put your fingers inside me." I slipped my fingers in her pussy and began to give her pleasure. I had already been satisfied, mom hadn't, and since my body had not recovered from our first encounter this was the only way I could give her satisfaction. I kissed her on the lips, I kissed her tits and sucked her nipples, all the time my fingers flashed in and out of her body. She began to moan and pulled me tight, squashing her tits against my chest and crushing her lips against mine. Her hips moved in time with my fingers, attempting to force my fingers deeper inside her. Suddenly her body shook as if she was having a seizure, it was then my fingers felt the warm elixir ooze between them.

Mom relaxed, sinking back into the bed as she released her grip on me. "It's been a long time since a man has done that to me." I leant over and kissed her, mom pulled the bed covers over us then we snuggled together, falling asleep in each other's arms.

When I awoke it was Monday morning, and it felt like I had been asleep for only a matter of minutes. In the night mom and I had separated each taking up our natural sleeping positions. At that particular moment mom was awake and stroking my morning erection. I looked at the clock, it was early, with still an hour before I needed to get up for work.

Mom kissed me. "Now I'm ready for you to make love to me properly." With her legs spread wide mom pulled my arm encouraging me to slide on top of her. Her nipples were already hard and swollen as I mounted her. Propped up on my hands, she took my cock in her hand guided me inside her. It was a wonderful sight, seeing her tits flop around as I fucked her. Mom grabbed them to prevent them from flopping around. I told her. "Stop holding your tits, I want to watch them bounce around." I felt her legs wrap around me as her body began to react in time with my movements. "That's it baby you give mommy a good fucking."

She pulled me down causing my chest to crush her tits, kissing as we fucked, with me pressing my body hard against her, to become as heavy as possible. Our love making became more forceful, allowing me to deliberately rub my chest back and forth across her tits to flatten them and push them in all directions. Suddenly mom's orgasm struck sending her almost into a frenzy, moaning loudly, shaking as she arched her back, lifting me higher from the bed.

I warned her that I was about to cum, she said that it was okay as she wanted to feel me cum inside her. After those final forceful rapid strokes we laid together locked in each other's arms, kissing and making small talk when mom said. "Darling I will not complain or mention you having relationship with Caroline, providing you do not say anything to her about us, and keep our relationship a secret. Also, when you're here you sleep with me in my bed and make love to me."

After promising to keep our relationship a secret I satisfied mom's concerns by informing her that my time with Caroline will consist of weekends only. Even then it won't be every weekend, but probably most weekends. Weekday nights, I said, will be spent with her, although I told her circumstances could change. By the time we had finished talking it was time to get ready for work.

The following Saturday Caroline invited me around for dinner, after which we laid on the sofa making out. We kissed while I undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped my hand inside her large bra cups to squeeze her tits and nipples. Caroline sat up as I slipped her blouse over her shoulders, then removed it, before unhooking her bra, to allow the straps to slip down her arms.

"Caroline I'd like to fuck your tits and cum all over them."

"That's not a very nice thing to say, and I don't think I would like that."

"Then what would you say if I told you I'd like you to suck my cock and allow me to cum in your mouth?"

"I don't think I could do that, it doesn't sound very nice, and it's not an attitude I would have expected from you. I'm a little taken aback that you want to treat me in such a manner. Under the circumstances I think you had better leave, and I don't think we should meet again." Without saying another word I stood up walked to the front door put my coat on and left, knowing I could spend the night with my mother.

Monday lunch time instead of going to the park I decided to remain in the office. That also applied to Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday lunchtime I received a call from Caroline asking if we could talk, suggesting I visit her 3 o'clock Saturday afternoon, then stay over for dinner.

When she opened the door, it wasn't the old Caroline, this new Caroline was wearing an extremely short mini skirt and almost see through blouse providing me, to a lesser degree, a view of her pink bra. It looked almost if she wasn't wearing one. It was only the fact that I couldn't see her nipples or aureoles that I realized she was wearing a bra.

"I see you're wearing one of your shorter skirts, have you had a visitor this morning, or are you expecting someone later?"

"No of course I'm not expecting anyone, I'm wearing this for you and it's not one of my short skirts, it's even shorter than them, I bought this on Friday I thought you might like to see me wearing it."

With that she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately while ensuring that I was aware of her breasts being pressed against my chest. With her arm through mine she walked me into her sitting room and suggested I sat on the sofa. Taking my cell I placed it beside me, as Caroline moved my legs apart and stepped between them to tower over me, my face level with her waist.