Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve I've missed you, and sorry about last Saturday and what I said. I went to the park on Monday to see you then Tuesday and Wednesday but you never turned up."

As she talked she undid the buttons on her blouse.

"I knew I had to do something, so I called you Thursday. I always believed it would make me a slut if I allowed you to do the things you wanted to do. Slut or not I no longer care."

By this time her blouse was fully unbuttoned and pulled from out of her skirt's waist band.

"I've missed you. I've missed your companionship and not least of all, your love making."

At this point Caroline had taken her blouse off and thrown it to one side, unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms to rest on my lap, thereby exposing her breasts. She bent down and placed her hands on my thighs. I thought she was going to remove her bra from my lap, instead she knelt down between my legs.

"I've been thinking what you said, about me sucking you off and coming in my mouth. I've also checked on the internet and found that it is quite a common practice, as is men using women's breasts to pleasure themselves."

All the time Caroline was talking she had unzipped my pants pulled them down, taken them off and had her hand wrapped around my cock. She looked up at me then dropped her head until I could feel the warmth of her mouth wrapped around my cock. For a minute or so she bobbed up and down before stopping to say.

"All I ask is that you tell me when you are going to cum so that I can prepare myself."

Then she continued to suck me off. With slight changes in position I managed to get my hands around her tits because it seemed far more enjoyable feeling them and her nipples as she sucked my cock.

"I'm getting close." Caroline acknowledge me with a humming sound. A little later "I going to cum." Then it happened, string after string of my semen shot into her mouth, there was some gagging but mainly she managed to swallow most of it, although some remained in her mouth. Caroline sat back on her haunches, with semen running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts, I picked up my cell and took a photographed of her.

"What are you doing?"

"Making a memory. Turn around and rest your back against the sofa." Caroline turned around, positioned herself between my legs, and rested her back against the sofa with her head resting in my lap looking up at me. The display screen on my cell showed Caroline's face with her chin covered in drying semen and where it had dripped all over her tits. As I took the photograph my cock was seen to be lying alongside her cheek still oozing semen.

"I hope you don't intend to show those pictures to anybody."

"Of course I don't, I intend to transfer them onto my laptop in a file that is protected by a password, keeping them for my eyes only. Would you stand up now so I can take your skirt off, there's isn't any point for you to keep it on?"

Caroline stood up allowing me to undo the button on the skirt's waistband. After lowering the zip on her skirt I slipped my thumbs in the waist bands of her skirt and panties and lowered both together, causing her to stand before me totally naked. The cell camera again recorded the moment. I was getting quite excited about taking these photographs and was thinking I should do the same with mother.

Caroline suggested that she should clean herself up and wandered off to the bathroom with me in tow. Seeing her reflection in the mirror I stood behind her and put an arm around her with my hand cupping one of her tits. Resting my chin on her shoulder I snapped our reflection in the mirror.

"Alright, that's enough pictures I need to clean myself up."

"Not too much I want you on the bed."

She washed her face with a cloth removing all the semen and was about to do the same with her tits when I took the cloth from her and said. "That's alright I'll do those."

"Darling you really do like my tits."

I think that's the first time she ever called me darling and the first time she's ever referred to her breasts as tits. Taking her hand I led her into the bedroom and watch her climb onto the bed and lie down. After placing my cell on the nightstand I took my shirt off, so now we were both naked, and climbed onto the bed to lay beside her. After putting an arm around her and pulling her close, we kissed. As our kissing became more passionate and aggressive Caroline wrapped her hand around my cock and began to massage me while I fondled her tits. Moving down the bed slightly to take her nipple in my mouth.

"People like you ought to be fined or whipped for walking around with these works of art covered up."

"You would like to see me walk around the mall topless with my tits flopping around."

"I'd put you on display and allow all the men come up and feel them, if we charged we could make a fortune."

"That's fucking typical of you men, you'd put me on the streets to earn money, while you lazed about at home."

Leaving her tits I began kissing my way down her body dipping my tongue in her naval as I passed.

There seemed to be a nervousness in Caroline voice as I approached her mound.

"Steve what are you doing?"

"You let me come in your mouth so I'm going to try to get you to cum in mine."

I pushed her legs apart and climbed between them. Caroline jumped as soon as my tongue touched the entrance to her pussy.

"Steve, please, you don't have to do this."

"Didn't your husband ever perform oral sex on you?"

"No he was too busy hurting me one way or another."

I heard her gasp as I worked my tongue in and out of her. After a few minutes my tongue found her clit and began working the not so little nub, at the same time my fingers were slipping back and forth within her. I could feel Caroline's body begin to react to my tongue and fingers as she pushed her body hard against my face. She was getting close but I ignored her pleas to fuck her.

"Tell me when you're going to cum."

A minute later her body began to shake as if she was having a seizure. Caroline cried out that she was about to cum so I whipped my fingers out and stuck my tongue in her pussy. I only flicked it in and out a couple of times before I felt the warm fluid spread across my tongue. At that point Caroline had arched her back lifting her body off the bed while screaming abuse at me. Shortly after she collapsed and her stillness had me concerned about her welfare. Having removed myself from between her legs and crawled up to lie beside her found her breathing heavy. When I asked her if she was ok, she said.

"How do you think I feel after you stuck your tongue inside me and made me cum on it? That was some experience I shall never forget, then halfway through the experience you fucked me with your fingers and licked my clit what more can a girl ask for."

"Turn onto your back I want a picture of you like this."

"Fuck you and your pictures."

While Caroline was lying on her back with her legs closed, I retrieved my cell from her night stand.

"Spread your legs."

"What for."

"Don't ask stupid questions, just spread your legs....wider....wider than that....good that's nice." I took several pictures then said. "Turn towards me and kneel on the bed supporting yourself with your hands. I want some picture with those large tits dangling down."

As Caroline maneuvered herself into position I said. "You are beautiful you know."

"Thank you darling, does your mother know about me yet?"

"Yes someone saw us at the restaurant and told her. She asked me who the aging, long legged, short skirted, large breasted, blonde was, and I told her about you. She wanted to know if we were dating, and your age. I told her we were going out together and you were near enough the same age as her."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing she didn't make any comment at all, which means she's not too impressed."

"Will she say anything about me? Will she try to drive us apart?"

"I very much doubt it although, if I were to say we were getting married then she would probably say something, and I don't think it would be very flattering."

"Steve you need to know my thoughts. I love you, but have no intention of marrying you, or even living with you. My life with you as a lover is just perfect and I intend to keep it that way. If we eventually split up sobeit, if you find someone that you want to marry, again sobeit."

With the photo session over Caroline said she would get dressed and start dinner. I suggested that she wear her short skirt and blouse only, no bra.

"You don't want me to wear any panties either?"

"No, no panties."

We both dressed then made our way down stairs. While Caroline prepared dinner I stood behind her. Trapped in my arms I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. After dinner we laid on the sofa and having unbuttoned her blouse, was kissing and sucking her breasts while my hand was up Caroline's skirt pleasuring her with my fingers. Caroline had unzipped my pants and had a hand inside stroking my cock. It was around 10pm when I suggested that I should leave, but Caroline begged me to stay.

"Mom's expecting me home tonight."

"Call her tell her your plans have changed and that you will be staying with me tonight. While you're calling her I'll go and get ready for bed."

As I walked into the bedroom, Caroline was standing in front of the dressing table, admiring herself in the mirror. Looking sexy as hell wearing a black see through bra and panties with stockings, held up by a garter belt. Her nipples and aureoles were clearly visible through the bra fabric, and a triangular shaped, close cropped pubic bush, could be clearly seen through her panty material. Just the sight of her caused me to think that I should buy my mother several sets of this type of lingerie, in various colors. Caroline turned as I ventured closer to her and put her arms around my neck kissing me passionately, all the time pressing her whole body against me.

"Let me undress you." I never spoke a word as she unbuttoned and removed my shirt, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She knelt before me lowering my pants and assisting me to step out of them. Caroline rubbed her face against my cock then encouraged it into her mouth where she sucked and massaged me with her lips at the same time. Standing back up Caroline removed the pillows from the bed dropping them on the floor. She instructed me to kneel at the head of the bed with my knees apart facing down the bed. Caroline then laid on her back with her head between my knees.

"You asked to cum in my mouth, which you have, so now it's time to fuck my tits. If you slip your cock inside my bra you can fuck them to your hearts content. However while we are in a 69 position you can lick and fuck my cunt with your tongue." Caroline slipped her panties over her hips and kicked her legs about in the air, encouraging her panties to slide down her legs until they reached her feet, then flew off to land on the floor.

I asked Caroline why she started to use extreme language like that, when referring to her body, since I had never heard her use those words before.

"During my married years my ex-husband made me talk dirty in all sorts of ways, and at the time I thought it was rather disgusting and hated it, but with you, for some reason it sounds right. However if you would rather I didn't talk like that then I won't, although I thought you might like to hear mommy say those words."

"I do like to hear you talking dirty, but mommy, you think of me as your son?"

"I have fantasized about you being my son several times when we've made love, ever since you said that I was about the same age as your mother."

Caroline rubbed baby oil deep down in her cleavage, over her tits and around my cock as a lubricant to prevent friction burns. Then she grabbed my shoulders pulling me down into the 69 position. "Now fuck my tits with your cock and my cunt with your tongue."

Supporting myself on my knees and elbows I laid over her. Caroline slipped my cock inside her bra and between her tits and I began to work back and forth. With her legs spread wide I placed my arms under her legs giving my fingers access to her pussy. After about a minute of licking her clit Caroline began moaning and began pushing herself against my face, it was at that point that I drove my tongue into her pussy. All the time I had been working myself off inside her bra, Caroline was pressing down with both hands on her tits to ensure my cock remained trapped in her cleavage. As I pushed forward I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against the material that links her two bra cups, as it slipped beneath it.

I was getting close, almost ready to shoot my load into Caroline's cleavage and bra cups. She on the other hand wasn't as close to an orgasm as me. Having changed from fucking her with my tongue to licking her clit I continued to fuck her with four fingers, two from each hand, which speeded up the process of her arousal. Although I was working myself up to a frenzy, I was also trying to delay the inevitable, to cum before she did, but unfortunately my control was lacking and suddenly shot my load into her bra and between her tits. Caroline moaned as she felt my fingers accelerate in and out of her while I tried to prevent myself from collapsing on top of her.

Caroline screamed a warning "I'm coming." This gave me sufficient time to whip my fingers away and replace them with my tongue. The warmth of her body fluid permeated in my mouth, and knowing she had been satisfied, finally allowed me to collapse on top of her.

We didn't stay long in that position, being heavy made it uncomfortable for Caroline. Rolling me over and off, she asked me to lay beside her. As we kissed, she could taste herself on my tongue, and as I placed my hand on her breasts I could feel the semen seeping through the bra material. Her black bra seemed to be turning cream, semen was everywhere. I scooped some off her bra with my finger and held it over Caroline's mouth to taste. My fingers became smothered in semen as I plunged them deep into her cleavage.

"Lick it off my bra and tits then kiss me."

I licked her bra then pushed my tongue down in her cleavage as deep as I could, coating it with semen, then kissed her.

"Take your bra off."

Caroline unhooked her bra and let it fall away from her, then leaned over me. Semen was oozing out of her cleavage running down her tits and dripping off the end of her nipples onto my chest. She pressed her tits against my chest spreading the semen across both our bodies, then began to slide those two beautiful glands all over my chest. As the warmth of our bodies began to dry the semen, Caroline laid half across me, with her arm around my waist, and her head resting on my chest. She was pressing her tits against me and rubbing herself up against my leg, pleasuring herself.

"Steve have you slept with your mother?"

"No. What makes you say a thing like that?" There was no way I would tell her the truth.

"Well you're a good looking guy with a great body I would think any woman would be pleased to receive your attention. Would you like to have sex with your mother?"

"I would. Do you think my mother would let me into her bed? If you were my mother would you let me fuck you?"

"It depends on how you went about it. As your mother, I would certainly wonder what it would be like to have sex with you and I'm pretty sure your mother does too."

"How would you go about it?"

"First, as her son I would do everything she asked of me, like helping around the house and yard, doing all the heavy work. It would help to become more touchy feely. If you're standing close talking, to emphasize a point put your hand on her arm, maybe touch her cheek. If you're sitting down next to her, put a hand on her knee or thigh. If you go out in the car together be the gentleman open the car door for her and see her seated before closing the door. On the occasional weekend buy her a bunch of flowers, on special occasions like her birthday take her out to dinner. Find a restaurant with a romantic atmosphere. Make sure she catches you checking her body out especially her breasts. That will let her know you're interested in seeing her body and having sex.

Later if she has accepted everything you've done up to that point, maybe when she's less occupied and has her back to you, go up behind her put your arms around her waist and nuzzle her neck or plant a light kiss on her cheek. All this takes a while, it's a slow process but exciting while it lasts, with possibly an erotic ending. However nothing is guaranteed. Even though your mother yearns to share your bed, her morals and fear of being exposed of having an incestuous relationship with her son may outweigh her needs for sex. Therefore she could probably reject any advances you make."

Our conversation seemed to have come to an end, and as we lay together wrapped in each other's arms, we fell asleep.

Sunday morning when I awoke found that during the night we had moved away from each other and Caroline had her back to me. I moved in close to spoon with her. Wrapping my arm around her I cradled her tits and pressed my cock against the crack of her ass which disturbed her sleep, waking the sleeping beauty. I rolled her onto her back, kissed her then began to suck her tits.

"Since you will be going home later this afternoon I would like to stay in bed all morning." She said as I sucked her nipple. Then grabbing my cock she said. "I want this inside me." I nodded inducing her tit to flop around, while I squeezed the other one. "Never mind my tits I want you to kiss me and work me off with your fingers. Get me ready so you can fuck me with this monster."

Her lips were warm as was her tongue as it flicked in and out of my mouth. She dragged her tits back and forth across my chest and grabbed my cock and began to toss me off on the pretense of getting me aroused. As if my cock wasn't already as stiff as a pole. As I laid there enjoying the attention she was paying my body, she whispered in my ear "I think it's time I fucked you." Caroline straddled me and guided herself onto my cock. Then leaning over me, supporting herself with her hands resting just above my shoulders she began to bob up and down on my shaft. I watched the hypnotic movement of her tits as they swayed back and forth as she fucked me. Occasionally, she would lower her body so her tits slapped against my face or her nipples brushed along my lips.

It was obvious from the start that I was far more aroused than Caroline, therefore, it wasn't surprising when I came first. However from her reaction with all the moaning and groaning, Caroline orgasmed just in time, before I became too limp. We remained in bed most of the morning making out and enjoying caressing each other's body. We finally ended up in the shower together which in its self was an unforgettable experience.

Mid-afternoon we laid on the sofa together. Caroline wore a blouse minus her bra, and her shortest skirt minus her panties. We continued to make out, I unbuttoned her blouse and put my hand up her skirt while Caroline slipped her hand down my pants. We spent the time pleasuring each other until late afternoon when it was time for me to leave for home. Even as I kissed her goodbye I knew my arrival home wouldn't be greeted with pleasantries, and I wasn't wrong.

"Where the fuck have you been. Have you been with that woman again?" Mother was on the warpath.

"If you're referring to Caroline the answers yes and you were well aware where I was because I text you."

"I didn't get any text."

"Let me see your cell."

"You leave my cell alone. If you prefer her to me, fucking get on with it."

"You foul mouth cow, you need a good spanking and the fact that I stayed with her and not come home is your own fault."