Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spank me I don't think so, anyway, how is it always my fault, I never forced you to stay there?"

"Because if you remember correctly you said. If I applied enough pressure she will do exactly what I wanted her to do. So I never contacted her and after four days she phoned me up saying she would like to talk and I arranged to go around to her place Saturday afternoon. Now put yourself in her place. I come at your request to talk. You sit me down and begin to undress in front of me taking off your blouse and bra. You kneel down between my legs and undo my pants and take my cock out and start to suck it, and continue to suck it until I cum in your mouth. Later you take me into the bedroom, you're wearing sexy bra and panties, garter belt and stockings. You lie on the bed and ask me to put my cock inside your bra and fuck your tits and cum inside your bra. After that we lie together making out for a while and you ask me to stay for the night. Now this is the point I'm making. After all that, and I know staying the night was unexpected, what would be your thoughts if I suddenly said that I couldn't stay because I told my mom that I would come home after talking to you?"

Not saying a word mom just looked at me, then said. "I'm going upstairs to take a shower." She turned and left. About thirty minutes later I thought I heard her call my name. I shouted up "Mom did you call?"

"Oh Steve can you come up and give me a hand?"

I made my way upstairs and into her bedroom. Mom was lying on the bed wearing an extremely short white satin nightdress which just about contained her tits. She had applied lipstick and perfume and looked sensational.

"Darling come and fuck mommy and you can spank me if you like because I was a naughty girl to talk to you like that. She watched as I slowly undressed leaving my jockey briefs until last, not that it made any difference. There was no mistaking my feelings at that moment as my erection was proudly on display. Mother was cooing with expectations, as I removed my jockey briefs and made my way towards her.

It was Thursday of the following week that I received a call from Caroline saying that she couldn't meet me for lunch because she had a meeting. Lunchtime I carried on as usual by going out for a walk except that I called in the coffee shop for a coffee. As I entered I saw Paul's mom, Laura sitting with a lady friend, she waved, and I waved back then sat at an empty table. Laura beckoned me over just as the waitress arrived at my table. I ordered a coffee and walked over to Laura.

"Hello Steve would you care to join us?"

"Thank you for the offer Mrs. Goodman, but I don't want to interrupt your conversations."

The other lady said it was ok because she needed to leave since she had an appointment in a few minutes, and got up. She thanked me when I helped her on with her coat and offered me her seat.

Laura and I soon got all the initial pleasantries out of the way, how are you, how's Paul, what is he up to, that sort of thing, Then came "Steve please call me Laura. Paul's fine he's going over to his father's for the weekend. He will be leaving early Saturday morning about eight and won't return until Sunday evening. It's a long weekend without him and I get very lonely." She placed her hand on mine when she said it. Now if that isn't an invitation I don't know what is.

Saturday morning around nine I knocked on Laura's door. She answered it. "Hello Steve what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to speak with Paul so I thought I would pop round."

"Paul's gone to his father's for the weekend, don't you remember I told you on Thursday."

"Oh yes, sorry I forgot." I turned and began to walk away.

"Steve while you're here, would you like to come in for a coffee?"

Laura was wearing a tight, almost knee length forest green pencil skirt that flattered her ass beyond anything you could imagine. I followed her into the sitting room unable to take my eyes off her backside as it vibrated beneath the skirt as she walked. Laura pointed to the sofa, where I should sit.

"I'll bring the coffee in on a tray and place it on the low table in front of you."

Minutes later she walked in, placed the tray with the coffee on the table in front of me and sat beside me. I noticed that the middle two buttons on her blouse were undone. They weren't undone when she left the room to get the coffee, I was sure of that. Laura leant forward to pour out the coffee causing the front of her blouse to billow open. As I looked sideways towards her I had glimpses of her bra and flesh of her upper breasts. I was obvious when she handed me my coffee that she knew that I had been looking inside her blouse. Fuck it, if she was prepared to display her body to me, I was prepared to look.

Laura, when we finished our coffee said. Did you know that Caroline and I are best friends?"

"No I didn't."

"Yes we've been best friends since third grade and we tell each other everything, in fact she told me about your relationship with her. She told me you spend weekends at her place and both of you enjoy the sex. She painted a very explicit picture of last weekend's performances all because you ignored her for a few days."

Fucking women, why can't they just keep their mouths shut. Why can't they keep secrets, why do they have to go around, telling everyone their business?

Laura eventually took the tray back to the kitchen. When she came back she stood in front of me and asked if I had seen all over the house.

"No, I haven't been upstairs I've only seen down here and the yard."

"Come on then I'll show you around upstairs." I followed her out of the sitting room and up the stairs.

"This is the family bathroom." I poked my head around the door. "It's very nice."

Laura pointed to the next door. "Paul's room it gets a bit messy in there sometimes."

Then the next door. "Spare room, our jumble room."

Laura opened the last door and I followed as she walked in. "This is my room." It was extremely neat and tidy and very feminine in décor. Spread seductively out on the bed was a pink see-through baby doll nightdress. Laura deliberately drew my attention to it, by standing close to it as she pointed out various features of the room.

"That looks a sexy nightgown."

"Oh I forgot I left that there. Trust you to notice, I bet you can picture me wearing it."

"I can and it looks fantastic on you."

"Steve are you serious, would you really like to see me wearing it?"

"I would, I would really love to see you wearing it."

"Alright, I'll put it on for you, then you won't have to use your imagination."

"Shall I leave the room while you undress?"

"That's up to you, but really there's no need, you won't see any more of me while I undress than you will when I'm wearing it."

"Then I won't leave, it'll be great to watch you undress."

"If you are going to stay you will have to do more than just watch, I want you to undress me."

"Well it looks as if you already preempted the undressing part." I pulled one side of her blouse out and slipped my hand inside, cupping her bra and giving it a light squeeze. Laura never flinched in fact she said. "I thought it would make it easier for you."

I undid the top button, then the bottom button, before pulling her blouse out from the waist band of her skirt so that it could be slipped off over her shoulders. Her breasts, which I estimated as a "C" cup, were contained within a purple satin bra trimmed with white lace over the top edge of each cup. Using both hands I cupped, stroked and squeezed her tits while enjoying the feel of her bra.

"Steve what do you think of my tits? Although they're not as big as Caroline's, I do envy hers."

"Yours are very nice, bigger than the average I would think. Personally I think Caroline's are magnificent, but I am a breast man and enjoy seeing women with large breasts. However some men are just the opposite and think they're disgusting."

Laura put her arms around my neck as I pulled her close, and for the first time she pressed her lips against mine. As we kissed I put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and stroked them, occasionally giving them light squeezes. Her flesh was soft and everything felt so silky and it took no effort at all to gather her skirt up in both hands, it slid easily up her legs as I pulled her skirt up.

"No darling, if you want to take my skirt off, you need to slide it down my legs, then I can step out of it."

I unhooked the clasp at the side securing the skirts waistband, then lowered the zip. The skirt never moved and it took a little effort to lower the skirt over her hips. It became necessary to kneel in front of her so that I could hook my fingers in the waistband and pull. With a bit of assistance from Laura as she wiggled her hips the skirt finally slipped down her legs. She was left standing there in her purple satin panties. I pulled them down and Laura stepped out of her skirt and panties while I knelt before her, looking straight at her pussy.

"See anything you would like to play with later."

I was a little surprised because there was no embarrassment as she stood before me completely naked. Removing my cell from my pocket I took a full length picture of her standing before me.

"Please Steve don't take any photographs of me while we are like this."

"I want to take memories of us this day, and you in particular. Only I will be looking at them, no one else is going to see them."

She picked her nightgown up off the bed, handed it to me and said. "You can slip this on me now." With her arms raised I slipped nightgown over her head, letting fall under its own weight. Unfortunately it got hung up on her tits, which meant I had to free it before it dropped to its full length, not that you could call it long. Laura was correct, standing there in her baby doll nightgown her body was just as obvious as if was naked.

"God you look so beautiful and sexy wearing that." I couldn't resist taking several pictures before reaching out with both hands to feel and squeeze her tits. Laura moved towards me, placed her arms around my neck and kissed me with passion. As I held her, it felt like her knees buckled as I responded in kind, providing her with a passionate French kiss. She pushed me away, laid on top of the bed, saying as she spread her legs. "See anything you like?" I just had to get a picture of her lying like that.

Even through her nightdress I could see small droplets forming at the entrance to her pussy. I moved onto the bed and laid beside her and took a picture of us together, from the waist up. "Steve please put your cell down, I'm ready for you to make love to me. I turned on my side and placed my cell on top of the night stand, but not before switching it to audio record. I slipped my arms around her waist and began kissing her. "Be gentle with me, take it slowly, make it very slow and gentle." She said.

I pulled her nightdress up to waist height, then moved over on top of her supporting myself on my forearms with my hands tucked beneath her shoulder blades. Laura guided me to the entrance of her pussy, and slowly as more pressure was applied I slipped inside her. Slow and gentle I worked myself in and out of her while slowly providing her with light kisses. Because I was perched over her only occasionally could I feel her nipples beneath her nightdress brush against my chest. I wanted to feel her tits brushing against my chest so I whispered in her ear. "Pull you nightdress up over your tits, then let me see you hold and squeeze them." Instantly Laura pulled her nightdress up, grabbed her tits and squeezed, thereby increasing the height of her gravity effected breasts, so they rubbed against my chest.

"Oh god this feels so wonderful, do it to mommy harder, come on baby give it to mommy harder."

Mommy. Baby? Is she fantasizing I'm her son, is she thinking I'm Paul? I began to play along. "Mommy, tell me that you like your son fucking you."

"Oh darling you feel so good inside me. It's been such a long time since I've had any kind of sex and now I'm being fucked by my son. Love me darling, make me yours, oh Paul give me a baby, give me a little girl."

I knew I had to be careful, because mom told me there was still a chance that she could get pregnant, so I used condoms, when it was necessary, on mom and Caroline until the birth pill they started taking, became affective.

It was only a few minutes before Laura began moaning and forcing herself against me. It was obvious that she was getting close to an orgasm. As I began pounding into her I looked into her eyes, they were glazed over, I don't know where she was but it wasn't me fucking her. I can only assume that she was fantasizing, that it was Paul's cock she was feeling inside her. I lowered my body on top of hers, crushing her tits against my chest. Laura moaned as she felt the full force of my weight on her. She was about to orgasm as I placed my cheek against hers, my lips close to her ears.

"I'm your son Paul, you belong to me now, say out loud, Paul I belong to you."

"Oh Paul, I belong to you."

"Now say Paul you can sleep with me and fuck me every night, because I want to feel your cock in my cunt."

"Paul you can sleep with me and fuck me every night, because I want to feel your cock in my cunt."

It was only a matter of a few more seconds that I kept her talking dirty, before Laura began to cry out, as her orgasm caused her body to distort as she experience extreme convulsion type movements. I'm still pounding away as her body finally collapsed with exhaustion, just before she regained her senses and recognized it was me on top of her.

"Please don't cum inside me." It was a little late for her to say that, because as she said it I pulled out and shot several streams of semen over her body. The first most forceful splashed on her face, then as they became less forceful on her tits, and finally her stomach with a couple of drips falling on her pussy. Laura took her nightdress off and wiped her face, tits, stomach and pussy and quickly wiped my cock, before suggesting we snuggle up under the bed covers.

Laura even though she was naked cuddled up close to me, and even though we kissed and rubbed our bodies against each other, there was no reaction. "Darling will you stay with me tonight? I need a man in my life, I need you. I would like you to spend those weekends Paul visits his father, with me, which is about once a month. When Caroline and I had the conversation about you she said that she loves you and you love her. But she also said that she told you she would never marry or live with you and if you found another woman that would be alright with her."

The interpretation Laura was putting on Caroline's statement was that she would share me with other women. My interpretation was that it was either Caroline, or another woman.

Life was becoming a little complicated, I was sleeping with mom, and she knows that I'm sleeping with Caroline, although she's not very happy about it. Caroline doesn't know that I'm sleeping with mom. Laura knows I'm sleeping with Caroline, but doesn't know I'm sleeping with mom. At the moment Caroline doesn't know that I'm now sleeping with Laura, although I don't think it will be long before Laura tells her. The way that Caroline and Laura gossip, unable to keep secrets from each other, the whole thing is going to blow up in my face. My thoughts turned to blackmail, perhaps I could threated Laura that if she tells Caroline of our affair then I will tell Paul about his mother's sexual appetite.

I looked at Laura and saw she was looking at me. "Darling you look deep in thought what are you thinking about?"

"I've been thinking what a sexy bitch you are, and the things that have happened between us today." Laura giggled, just like a schoolgirl. "So you think I'm sexy?" "No, just a bitch." Laura saw that I was becoming aroused again, she grabbed my cock. "Well this thinks I'm sexy, and that is all that matters." I wondered what Paul would think if he knew what was going on between me and his mother. He would probably be jealous. Over the years both mine and Paul's mother have continually complained that they were lonely. When we were at college both Paul and I agreed that we would like to sleep and have sex with our mothers. We even discussed ways on how we could successfully seduce them.

We also discussed ways, if we paired up, to single out a mother, overpower her, tie her up, and for a couple of days use her for sex. We were stupid enough to believe that she would like it and want more. After today's little romp in the hay I was pretty sure that Laura would accept Paul as a lover. Whether Paul was of the same mind as when we were at college about fucking his mother, I would need to find out.

As I started to return to reality I heard Laura saying "Where the fuck have you been, I've been talking and you haven't listened to a word I've said."

"I've been thinking, have you considered taking Paul as a lover and encouraging him into your bed, it would be an ideal situation for you. He is young, good looking, great body and he already lives with you, and is someone you can trust. Your neighbors would gossip, if I or any other boyfriend paid you a visit, only on those days when Paul was away for the weekend. Sooner or later Paul would find out about it, whether the neighbors inform on you or not, he's bound to find out, and what do you think his reaction would be?"

"Are you suggesting that I have sex with my son? No, that's not right, morally it's wrong, and legally against the law. How do you think Paul would react if I started to seduce him, he would probably think me a disgusting old woman and hate me for it?"

"I don't know why you are so surprised and critical at what I said, I know you fantasize about him because you was thinking of him while I was fucking you."

I leaned across to kiss and suck her tits, before moving up to her lips. As we kissed, Laura's arms wrapped around me and she spread her legs allowing my hand to cup her pussy. "Darling are you going to fuck me again?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"Well don't think about it too long, just do it. You still haven't said whether you will stay with me tonight, if you do I'll let you cum in my mouth and fuck my tits. I'm not like Caroline, you can do anything to me, but first let me take my nightdress off." Her nightdress was still rucked up around her neck but all I could think of when she said about fucking her mouth and tits was, I hope my cell is still recording.

"Sorry I can't stay with you tonight I have to leave by four at the latest, I've already made arrangements for this evening." That wasn't strictly true but I did have plans for the late afternoon.

"But I can still cum in your mouth, how about now?"

"Sorry darling not today, maybe some other time."

"If that's the case I might just as well leave now."

I threw the covers back and swung my legs over the side of the bed, then stood up. Grabbing my clothes I began to put my shirt on. The strangest part of the whole thing was that I was still sporting this massive erection, which because of movements of collecting my clothes, was swinging around. It didn't take Laura long to realize she had made a mistake, even before I had time to button my shirt she changed her mind saying that I could cum in her mouth, then asked me to come back to bed.

Laura readily agreed when I asked her to lie on top of me and adopt the 69 position, that way I could pleasure her with my tongue and fondle her tits, while she gave me the blow job. Once in position I watched as her head bobbed up and down as her lips and hand massaged my cock. As my tongue flicked up and down the entrance to her pussy, her moaning sent vibratory sensations through my cock. I didn't know whether her actions were deliberate or a result of my tongue massaging her clit and penetrating her pussy. Laura became more active as she neared her orgasm, moaning and groaning and pushing herself on to me, while rubbing herself up against my face, deliberately lubricating my face with her juices.