Playing with Fire Pt. 02

Story Info
Debbie is like a bitch in heat around Angela.
2.5k words
4.03
5.7k
7
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tender make-out session with Angela had ignited a fire within me, thoughts of her soft lips, dainty hands and minty breath inspiring me to masturbate before work again. Just before I orgasmed, I imagined her going down on me in our hotel room, her long dark hair wrapped around my fist, as she sucked my clitoris.

I had a stupendous orgasm, and after I came, I laid on the bed panting for several moments, trying to compose myself. All day at work my thoughts drifted to her, and I caught myself smiling several times throughout the day, even prompting one of my co-workers to ask me what I was so happy about. Andy had football practice that night, and brought Chad back with him to my parents' house after their training session.

I was happy to see him, hoping that Angela would be there later to give him a ride home. I ended up helping Chad with his homework, as I was very familiar with the subject matter. He flirted incessantly with me, which in my high state of arousal was very titillating. He was very confident for a twenty-year old, and I imagined that he was used to getting his way with women. I definitely found him very attractive, although there were some obvious drawbacks to allowing myself to flirt back, chiefly his youth, and the fact that I had the hots for his sister. Angela never showed up that night, Andy offering to drive his new best friend home. I wanted to go with them, in case I got to see Angela, but it seemed too needy, so I resisted the temptation to ask my brother.

Chad was at my house most nights that week, doing homework or gaming with my brother, and as we spent more time together, I found myself being drawn to him. He was such a nice young man, and the fact that he was great looking and had a fantastic body, didn't hurt. It also felt more natural to me that he was a guy, my conservative upbringing having shaped my beliefs that a woman should partner up with a man. Angela had sparked something within me, but it was a ridiculous notion that we could ever be a couple. In fact, as Chad and I sat across the dining room table, bonding over his Biology homework, I decided to cancel my plans with Angela. It was just too unnatural to imagine us together, despite the obvious chemistry between us.

Even though I wanted to have this discussion with Angela in person, once the decision was made, I viewed Chad in a different light. Yes, he was fifteen years younger than me, but in my social circle, a relationship with him, no matter how casual, would have been met with more acceptance than one with a woman. I would never forget my first kiss with a woman, but it was time to face reality and move on.

Two days later, Chad texted me to see if I could help him with an essay on genetics, a subject that I was very comfortable with. I agreed to help him, without checking with the rest of my family, and when he arrived at my house I realized that Andy wasn't there. Chad reminded me that my kid brother worked on Thursday nights, and I felt a bit uncomfortable as I realized that it was just going to be the two of us. Andy never contributed much to the homework sessions, but just having him in the room playing on his Xbox made me more relaxed.

Chad and I started off at the dining table, using his older laptop and my iPad as our tutorials. However, as we got deeper into the subject matter, and he wanted to add more complex illustrations, graphics and graphs, we needed the additional computing power of my iMac pro, which was in my bedroom. The two of us gathered our work materials and adjourned to my room, leaving my door wide-open to assuage the concerns of my old-fashioned parents.

My Dad seemed comfortable with our study session, checking in occasionally to see if we needed anything. We really were immersed in our work, and I think he realized that, because the last time he stuck his head around the door was to tell us that he was taking my mum to the mall to get an ice-cream.

They hadn't even been gone five minutes before Chad put the moves on me. It seemed fairly harmless to kiss him back, and he was a great kisser, just a lot more aggressive than Angela. It wasn't necessarily that I preferred his more aggressive approach, it was just that it was something I was use to, having always dated men. It felt natural to let him take control, and in the safety of my own bedroom, in the company of my brother's friend, I relaxed and allowed him a little more latitude than I normally would have.

One thing led to another, and thanks to his continued aggression, he soon had my top off. I didn't feel the spark or chemistry that I had experienced with Angela, but I was definitely responding to his touch, and I felt my panties moisten. Chad kind of muscled me onto my back, and with my top removed, he began to kiss and lick my breasts.

I felt my breathing quicken, as he lowered his clean-shaven face to my abdomen, and began to kiss around my navel. I have had enough sex-related conversations with my girlfriends to know that while there are universal erogenous zones, everyone has their hot-spot, and Chad had stumbled across mine. He knew it too, and the fact that he was so in tune with my body, at such a young age, was surprising.

Chad teased my belly-button, keeping his lips just above it, so that I could feel his warm breath on it, an indication of things to come. Occasionally, he would plant a tender kiss right in my navel, causing me to moan and arch my back. I was in a high state of arousal when he finally lowered his lips, and stuck his tongue in my belly button. He was rubbing my stomach at the same time, his soft hands softly caressing me as I whimpered under his touch.

Whereas Angela had checked in with me periodically, to ensure she wasn't rushing things, Chad kept his hands, lips and tongue active, using my elevated arousal as a tool to get me naked. It worked too, as he began to unzip my jeans and take the zipper down with his teeth. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair, as he licked my privates through my rapidly moistening panties.

Once my jeans were off, I decided that this was as far as I would allow this young man to roam. However, as his lips brushed my vagina, albeit through the silky material of my panties, and he simultaneously fingered my navel, I felt my resolve weakening, and before I knew it, my panties were sliding down my legs. I knew I had leaked into them, but at that point didn't know the extent of it.

Chad knew that he had discovered my hot button, and continued to caress and finger my navel, as his tongue entered between my labia, and brushed against my clitoris. It had been a long time since a man had gone down on me, and I began to feel the familiar tingling sensations in my groin, that typically precede an orgasm. To his credit, once Chad had his face between my legs, he slowed and softened his approach, using tender licks and caresses to bring me to the boil. Without the need for sustained aggression, his touch was gentle and just what I needed. A few moments later, I came on his face, with far more intensity than my recent vibrator-induced releases.

Fully aware that we were alone in the house, I allowed myself to cry out with pleasure, maximizing the enjoyment of my release. Once I had come, I knew that Chad would want to fuck. Guys always did. Once they had got the obligatory oral sex out of the way, they wanted to hop on and blow their load.

Chad however, apparently wanted to coax another orgasm out of me, because he kept his tongue on my sex and continued to lick my clitoris. He also kept fingering my navel, aware of the stimulation having contributed to my climax. Like most women, once my floodgates are opened, I reach my subsequent orgasms more rapidly, and I ended up coming on his young face, three more times, before I whispered through my ragged breath, that I was satisfied.

To his credit, Chad wasn't looking for reciprocation, and allowed me to relax in my post-orgasmic bliss, as he tenderly kissed my inner thighs. After I had composed myself, I texted my Dad to let him know that we were done with Chad's homework, and he asked if we wanted an ice-cream. I felt like a teenager again, asking Chad what flavor ice-cream he wanted my parents to bring him from the mall, but when my Dad told me they would be home in forty-five minutes, I decided to cut Chad some slack.

His eyes widened when I reached for his cock and gave it a squeeze through his pants.

"My Dad will be home in forty-five minutes," I advised him. "We don't have time to make love, but I will give you some release, if you want."

I am sure that Chad would have probably loved a blow-job, which would have been the appropriate level of reciprocation for all of his efforts, but I ended up jacking him off, and allowing him to come all over my tits. He came good too, his youthful face contorted with pleasure, as I slowly jerked his cock and invited him to ejaculate on me.

We snuggled for several minutes after he came, and while I felt completely satisfied, I still didn't experience the strong animal magnetism that I felt for his sister. However, I had already made the decision to cut things off with Angela, the societal pressures conspiring to force me to date a man. I could do a lot worse than Chad I figured, as we kissed tenderly in our joint post-orgasmic state.

I texted Angela the following morning, asking if I could see her at lunchtime. Her office was close to mine and she seemed very happy for me to stop by. I had a brief speech planned, a joint cancellation of our weekend plans and confession of my sexual encounter with her brother.

When I arrived at her office she greeted me in her private reception area, looking absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a custom tailored suit, a beautiful silk shirt, and some expensive looking high-heeled shoes. I felt the chemistry between us instantly, the butterflies in my stomach, the immediate moistening of my vaginal passage, and my breathing quickening, before she even touched me. Chad hadn't induced any of these responses from me, even as he had brought me to climax through oral sex.

As we embraced, I inhaled her scent, an intoxicating blend of her designer perfume and her irresistible pheromones. I felt weak at the knees and rested my head on her shoulder. Angela seemed to understand the profound affect she was having on me, and rested one hand on the back of my head. Slipping it through my hair, she raked her manicured nails across the back of my neck, causing me to close my eyes and eliciting a quiet moan from me.

It was just the two of us in her private lobby, so she allowed me to continue to lay my head on her shoulder for several moments.

"I feel it too, Debbie," she said softly, acknowledging that there was some deep physical attraction between us.

I finally raised my head from her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. She was captivatingly beautiful, and I was completely enamored with her.

"Let's go into my office," she suggested, placing her hand directly on my ass, as she led me into her large work-space. "Can I get you some coffee, tea, water?"

"Water, please," I said shakily, unable to focus on anything other than her exquisite appearance.

She led me into her mini-kitchen, opened the fridge and handed me a chilled bottle of water. I wanted to place it directly on the back of my neck, in an attempt to cool myself off, such was the heat that she had created within me.

As we stood by the refrigerator, she moved in closer to me, dropped her arm behind me, and once again rested her hand possessively on my ass.

"What's on your mind, Debbie?" she asked softly. "Did you come here to cancel our weekend date?"

My planned speech evaporated from my mind as I inhaled her scent, and enjoyed the way she asserted ownership of me, by her none too subtle hand placement. My heart soared as I processed the fact that she had referred to our weekend plans as a date. My brain was temporarily frazzled, firing on all synapses as I struggled to find the appropriate response. I felt like a love-struck teenager again, and involuntarily reacted in the most unexpected way, by leaning forward and kissing her.

I felt the spark of electricity the second our lips touched, followed immediately by the unmistakable feeling of self-lubrication. After my encounter with her brother, I had forgotten how gentle and tender Angela was, and I melted as her tongue slipped between my slightly-parted lips, and entered my mouth. Angela extended one leg towards me, tightened her grip on my ass, and pulled me into her. Her leg slipped between mine, and as I got caught up in our extended make-out session, I began to rub my inner-thighs gently against her.

It was a very subtle, almost imperceptible motion at first, but as pleasure began to emanate from my pelvic region, I started to slowly dry-hump her leg. Angela responded by raising her leg slightly, so that it rested right between my thighs. Then as she continued to kiss me, her minty-breath evidence of her impeccable hygiene, I rocked slowly against her, like a bitch in heat.

Angela never allowed me to climax in her mini-kitchen, although she took me right to the edge. I was lost in the moment, my lips parted to allow her tongue free reign to explore, my eyes closed as I imagined us making love, my hips grinding rhythmically into her toned upper-thigh.

"Let's continue this on the weekend," she whispered softly, as she lowered her leg. "I want to know why you stopped by my office."

As she removed her leg from my crotch, I struggled to compose myself. I had driven over here to cancel our weekend plans, and inform her that I was having a sexual relationship with her brother. I even had a speech planned, for fuck's sake. Now as I fought to breathe, with my mind completely scrambled, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I want to make dinner reservations for us on Saturday night," I said shakily. "Would you prefer Italian or Chinese?"