All Comments on 'Playing With My Sister Ch. 04'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniabout 18 years ago
A hell of a ride

This definitely jumps into some new and interesting arenas. Not exactly my kink, but there's still some very hot stuff going on. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Getting better and better Ken. Can't wait for the next adventure.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Damn! That Angelina is HOT!! But she needs to get rid of that Bernie douche bag! He is trouble.

She must like to be dominated, why else would she keep him around?

Her brother can give her ALL the loving she wants. Maybe Paul will urge her to dump him. He’s the kind that could bring VD or HIV into their lives. Ugh!

Angelina’s thick dark pussy fur drives this old guy WILD!!! In the 70’s and well into the 80’s pubic hair was the norm on women……it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

was decent until the faggot sissy content was brought into the mix. Paul is a sissy wuss now, might as well make him a eunuch!

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

AWESOME series!

What fun!

Can’t wait to read about Suzi giving up her virginity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...