All Comments on 'Playing With My Sister Ch. 06'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

WOW Loved it great story telling, sexual, chemisty between characters MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lost....

What happened to the last chapter's confrontation with bernie?

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 18 years ago
Sexy, Romantic...Wonderful Story~

Can't wait for the next chapters. This is a very good story with it's good mix of sex, love, romance and a good story. The baseball story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Catholic girl told me she took her pill every day.

Then when she started to show?? She told me it was one a day vitamines to be specific. She did turn out to be a good faithful wife and we had 2 more children. Life is good!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Right back at it with Suzie…and I would wager we all know what is coming when she talks about her new sexuality. Sister greased the path for her brother!

And believe Old Al, Catholic women take birth control too! Even the ones that dress like penguins.

Anymore they justify it by saying it happens in the regular world, so it’s okay for them as well.

That may be TMI. No need to start a religious war!

Let’s just enjoy the rest of this EXCELLENT STORY!

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

What a BEAUTIFUL story of “deflowering” and tenderness.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

This was one of the best stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...