Playing with The Neighbors

Story Info
Sex games lead to wife swapping and crossdressing.
7.5k words
3.98
15.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,166 Followers

My wife and I have lived in a new housing development for a little over four years. We became close with our next door neighbors, Cathy and Glen, when they first moved in about the same time we did. My wife, Sue, and Cathy became close friends from the start and soon we were spending lots of time together as two couples. My name is Bill.

My wife was a virgin when we got married, and the first time she experienced sexual intercourse was on our wedding night. The experience was routine and our sex life since that night could always be described as "routine."

One night when Cathy and Glen were over at our house we all had been drinking a little too much when Cathy just openly asked if we had ever thought of the four of us playing sex games together. My wife was a little shocked at her question and I was a little intrigued.

"What is it that you have in mind?" I asked.

"Nothing too wild to start; I just thought maybe we could all take off our clothes in front of one another and then see if this is something we would like to explore further." Said Cathy.

"Well, just getting naked doesn't seem to be that bad." My wife said to my surprise as she started to unbutton her blouse. I could tell she was pretty tipsy as this is something I would never expect her to do.

My wife always liked wearing overly feminine lingerie with lots of satin and lace. She wore what could be called "granny panties" as they were full-cut nylon, but they always had lots of lace around the leg openings and around the waist band.

Before any of us could move, my wife had unbuttoned her blouse and taken it completely off to reveal her white satin and lace bra with her nipples plainly visible poking out in an erection.

"OMG, you have beautiful breasts, and your bra is so cute!" Said Cathy to my wife. "You see Glen, I told you Sue wore sexy lingerie most of the time." She continued.

"You are right baby. Why don't you take off your top and show us." Said Glen.

Cathy did as Glen asked and revealed a very plain skin colored bra without any frills at all.

"Okay boys, now it's your turn. Show us your stuff, and not just your shirt, let's get your pants off so we can see what you are packing." Laughed Cathy.

Things were moving really fast and it was clear where we were headed so I stood up and unzipped my jeans and took off my shirt leaving me only in a pair of boxer shorts. Glen did the same and he was in his boxers too, with a noticeably larger bulge between his legs than I had.

"Girls, how about you? Let's see you in your panties." Said Glen.

Cathy quickly pulled her pants off showing her plain bikini panties.

"Now you Sue." Coaxed Glen.

My wife looked at me and I nodded okay to her and she slowly pulled her pants off revealing her full-cut pink panties with loads of lace and two cute ribbons on top of the leg openings.

"Those are some very girly panties you have there." Said Cathy. "It's kind of a turn-on for me."

"I like them, and so does Bill." Said my wife softly.

"It was noticeable that Bill was starting an erection in his boxers looking at my wife in just her panties. And it was noticeable my wife's nipples were getting much larger as she saw that all eyes were on her.

"Now it's your turn boys. Let's see your cocks!" Smiled Cathy.

Glen dropped his boxers quickly as his seven inch cock sprang into view, now almost fully erect. I watched as my wife just stared at Glen's penis having never seen one that big. As I pulled down my boxers to reveal my five inch erection, there was no comparison to Glen's.

"Oh wow, you have a very short, tight cock." Said Cathy looking at me.

My wife was still looking at Glen and he turned to the girls with his erection getting bigger.

"Girls, let's see you without your panties." He announced.

Cathy pushed her plain panties down and stepped out of them quickly. She was totally nude. Her pussy was not hairless, but it was trimmed. My wife was the last of us to get fully nude and it took some reassurance from Cathy to make her feel at ease.

"Come on honey, we're all naked here. No one's going to care if you are too." Assured Cathy.

My wife looked at me for approval which I nodded before she slowly pulled her full-cut panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her pussy had what would be called a full bush. Glen's cock was clearly excited as he looked at my wife and his erection throbbed with each beat of his heart.

"Down there boy!" Said Cathy to her husband.

"I had no idea you were so beautiful." Glen said looking at my wife.

Cathy put an end to the evening's activities. "I think we all need to take a breath and end things right here for tonight. We're all a little tipsy, and we've taken some big steps here. Let's just call it a night and take care of our desires in our own homes." Said Cathy as she picked up her panties and began pulling them on.

My wife was clearly taken with Glen's big erection and I could see some hints of moisture between her legs through her bush. Cathy had commented on the small size of my erection but really did not keep looking in my direction.

A few days later my wife came to me and said she had been talking with Cathy.

"Cathy and I decided we wanted to take things a little farther and have us all get naked together and then let the girls jerk off the guys.

"Is that something you are comfortable doing?" I asked.

"I've thought about it and 'yes' I'm ready to try. Glen has a really big penis! I've only ever played with yours, and Glen's is way bigger. That's not to put you down; it's just that he's so big! Cathy tells me sometimes when he is really turned on it can be difficult for her to get him all the way inside of her. I'd like to see him cum."

"So you're going to jerk me off and Cathy's gonna jerk off Glenn while we all watch?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think that's the plan." Answered my wife.

The four of us were together at our house that night and since we had done it before we all stripped down in front of each other until we were fully nude. Glen's penis was already twice the size of mine and getting bigger. I began to get hard quickly but could no way match Glenn in thickness and length. My wife Sue approached me and began to reach for my erection and Cathy put out her hand to stop her.

"Wait a second honey. I've brought some lube and I thought it would be more fun if you let me jerk off Bill and you jerk off Glen." Said Cathy smiling.

My wife paused for just a moment and looked at me before she moved close to Glen's side. Cathy got out the lube and spread it on my cock and on Glen's cock. I could tell my wife was really digging what was about to happen. Her eyes were fixed on Glen's huge erection, and before I could say a word, Cathy grabbed my five inch erection and began stroking. She was pulling firmly and in the excitement of the moment I began ejaculating after less than five tugs of Cathy's hand.

"Wow, you cum really quick there boy! Sue, see what you can do with Glen. I'll bet he won't be so quick with you." Said Cathy.

"I sure won't. I want to feel Sue's hand as long as I can." Smiled Glen.

My wife began slowly stroking Glen's huge erection. Cathy and I were watching the two of them as my wife began to squeeze and stroke ending at his huge helmet. Glen looked at my wife as she was stroking him and she returned his gaze. Then Glen lifted his hand to the side of my wife's face and gently with his fingers brushed her shoulder length hair back over her ear. This was quickly followed by him leaning down and kissing her neck behind her ear. My wife sighed when he did this and did not stop her stroking. The hole in the tip of Glen's cock began to open and it looked obvious he was about to cum.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't stop it. I'm gonna cum!" Grunted Glen.

With that, a thick rope of white semen shot straight out of his cock and on to the floor. My wife kept stroking and squeezing on the enormous cock and when she felt him ready to unload a second time, she put her free hand in front of his cock head and caught a second rope of semen. With her hand loaded with cum she quickly rubbed the hot semen on her naked nipples and she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Wow, that was a pretty sexy cum there! And Sue, you really seemed to enjoy the moment with your breasts!" Said Cathy.

"I don't know what came over me! It was as if instinct took over. It felt so natural. I think I had an orgasm when his hot jizz touched my nipples!" Sighed my wife.

This was a side of my wife I had never seen before. It looked to me she had made a real connection with Glen, but Glen's wife, Cathy, did not seem to share or see the same thing I saw.

A day or two later it was only natural that the four of us progressed to the girls sucking our cocks. Cathy sucked on mine first and as usual, I came quickly. My wife took her time with Glen's big cock in a way I had never seen her do with me. In fact, in all our years of marriage she had only sucked on my cock twice. She seemed to be doing things with her tongue on Glen's cock that I had never seen before and soon after Glen began to ejaculate, but neither Cathy nor I could see his cum as my wife held her mouth tight over his erection and not a drop was lost. She swallowed all of his semen and smiled after she did that looking up at Glen.

"You are really great at that!" Sighed Glen looking at my wife.

"You taste really good, so I didn't want to miss a drop." Replied my wife.

I thought it was time for us to take a little break from seeing so much of our neighbors, so about a week went by without any interface between the four of us. Then on a Thursday night my wife came to me and said;

"I don't want you to be upset, but Cathy is going out of town to see her mother for two weeks starting tomorrow and Glen has asked me to join him at a mountain cabin he has reserved starting Saturday and spending a week up there with him. I told him I would join him. I want to treat it like a second honeymoon." She said looking down.

"Does Cathy know about this?" I asked.

"No, she doesn't, and he wants us to keep it that way. We'll be back a week before she gets home." Said my wife.

"Is this something you really want to do?" I asked.

"Oh yes, baby. I want him to teach me more about sex so I can be better for you. Your penis is the only one I've ever played with and Glen has such a huge erection, I want to experience what a big cock feels like inside of me. I'm pretty sure I'm not ovulating, so don't worry." She said.

"I really don't know what to say. You're going to spend an entire week with him?" I asked.

"Yes. I am. And I want you to help me select and pack my most feminine negligees for each night." Said Sue.

"You do? Even your long white one with all the chiffon and lace?" I asked.

"Oh yes, especially that one." She smiled.

"But you've only worn that once on our wedding night." I whined.

"I did. And I want to wear it again with Glen so we can pretend our first night in the cabin is just like a wedding night. He has told me how much he loves my pretty lingerie and I don't want to disappoint him." She smiled.

"Well, I don't know about this..." I trailed off.

"Oh baby, you can have the whole week to yourself. Work overtime and things will go by quickly. We'll be back before you know it. I'll be much better in bed with you when I get back."

"So you're going to let him fuck you every night?" I asked.

"I'm not going to lie. I want his big cock deep inside me every night and hopefully more during the day. I want him to fuck me as much as he can. It's not like we'll be making love; we're just going to be fucking as friends." Said Sue.

"It sounds like your mind is made up." I said resigned to what she was going to do.

"It is baby. I want to do this and it will make our love making better if I have more experience." Smiled my wife.

"So when are you going?" I asked.

"This Saturday. Glen wants to get an early start so we can get to the cabin in the late afternoon. That's why I want you to help me pack my pretty lingerie now. I need to be ready." Smiled my wife.

I did as she asked and we packed a suitcase full of her most feminine lingerie which included her wedding night negligee and robe, plus at least five other beautiful, long peignoirs in various colors. All of them floor length loaded with lace and chiffon. She wanted to pack her most feminine panties and bras and then told me that would be all she would need.

"So you won't want any outside clothes?" I asked.

"Just the ones I'll be wearing in the car up there and back. I'm pretty sure Glen's plan is for us to be in the bedroom most of the week." She said rather directly.

Saturday arrived quickly, Glen's wife Cathy had left town the day before and Glen came to the door to pick up my wife Sue.

"Is Sue ready? I want us to get on the road to avoid the traffic." Said Glen with a smile.

"She is. Would you like me to help you with her suitcases?" I asked.

"That would be great. I'll open the back of the car." Said Glen as he went to the driveway.

I still couldn't believe I was loading suitcases of my wife's lingerie into the car of our neighbor so he could take her on a week-long "honeymoon" even though we had an open sexual relationship.

"Let's get on the road baby. We want to get to the cabin before dark. And don't worry Bill, I will protect Sue the whole time so nothing can go wrong." Said Glen to me and my wife.

"Take care honey, and don't worry about a thing. I'll see you in a week and we'll have some fun." Said my wife as she gave me a quick tongue kiss.

And just like that the two of them were off for their "honeymoon" week. I tried not to think about what my wife and Glen were doing, but it was next to impossible to do. I went to work on Monday and had to take the rest of the week off because I was obsessed thinking about my wife.

I sat at home on Monday night and my thoughts went to my youth and my sexual obsession with women's pretty lingerie. It's one of the things that attracted me to my wife as she wears only the most sexy bras and panties under her clothes.

I rationalized to myself that since my wife was spending a week out of town fucking our next door neighbor, that I could have a great deal of latitude in my own sexual playtime. I had never taken things as far as I was planning to do, but I made up my mind nothing was going to stop me.

In a box in our garage that was out of sight I had a rather extensive collection of vintage lingerie that I had played in before my wife and I were married. I had never told her about it. I had also stored a complete make-up kit and also before I was married I had gone to a make-up class to learn how to completely and convincingly do my make-up in a 'girl-next-door' fashion. I had a shoulder length wig in my hair color and a pair of silicone natural breast forms in a 34C cup size. Because of my naturally slight build I could also easily fit into my wife's slips and panties. She also had a couple of dresses that fit me perfectly. The dresses had wide skirts to them and I owned a very pretty petticoat that filled the skirts out perfectly.

I spent most of the day Tuesday preparing myself to look like a very pretty girl-next-door. This included me shaving my entire body so I would have no body hair at all. When I shaved my pubic area it was a bit startling how small my penis and little ball mound was. I thought it would look bigger without hair, but it certainly did not.

I had remembered everything from my make-up lessons and with my eye shadow and false eyelashes in place plus the foundation and blush, all that was left was my lip gloss which I waited to put on when all my clothes were in place.

I wore a garter belt over my panties and thigh high stockings and I topped it off with my petticoat. I had medical adhesive that I used to attach my breast forms to my body and they lowered perfectly into my full size satin and lace bra. I had a sexy camisole on top of my petticoat and then I lowered my wife's dress over my head and into place. The fit was perfect. With my wig on straight and my application of dusky pink lip gloss, I finally looked at myself in the full length mirror and almost fainted at how girly and feminine I looked. There was not even a hint of anything masculine in my appearance. I had flat female shoes to complete my look.

I decided I would stay dressed like this for the next five days, at least until my wife and Glen returned. I felt it was more than time to share my female persona with my wife in graphic reality. I slept in a couple of the nightgowns my wife had left at home and I anxiously waited for the two "honeymooners" to get home.

It was late in the afternoon on Saturday, exactly one week after my wife and our neighbor had gone to Glen's mountain cabin. My wife came through the front door carrying her own suitcase and Glen was nowhere to be seen.

"Honey, I'm home." Called my wife.

"I'm in the bedroom." I answered.

I was sitting on the foot of our bed, fully and completely feminized. My knees were together and I was sitting like a very proper girl when my wife entered the room.

"Oh my God! Baby is that you?" Said my wife in a shocked voice.

"It is honey. I hope you don't mind me wearing your dress." I replied.

"I don't know what to say! That dress looks wonderful on you! What are you doing?" Asked my wife.

"I only lasted one day at work and I took the rest of the week off. All I could think about was you and Glen fucking. So I decided I would get my mind off things by having sex fun I had engaged in before we were married."

"You dressed as a girl before we were married? Why didn't you tell me? You look beautiful and so natural as a girl!" Said Sue.

"It was a fun fantasy of mine that I did to enjoy myself, and since you were off with Glen enjoying yourself, I thought, why shouldn't I have some fun too." I said smiling.

"I'm really shocked baby. I don't know what to say." She stammered.

"Don't say anything. Just enjoy the moment. Did you and Glen have a good time? Did he fuck you as much as you wanted?"

"I'm not going to lie, we had a wonderful time. We fucked almost from the minute we arrived last Saturday all the way up to this morning." Said my wife.

"It looks as though you are glowing. You must have had a good time." I said softly.

"Glen took a video of everything we did. He even used two cameras. It surprised me at first, but I quickly paid no attention to the fact we were on camera. He gave me the video on a memory stick so I could share it with you. Maybe since you are dressed so pretty, it would be a good time for us to watch it together." Said Sue.

"Sure. Why not? I just let my wife go on a honeymoon with our next door neighbor. Why not watch the video of you two fucking." I said as I got up from the bed.

Sue plugged the memory stick into our wide screen TV and quickly a view of the living room in the cabin came into view. It looked as if Glenn was adjusting the focus on the camera as his hand was close to the lens and as he pulled back he was fully nude with his huge erection sticking straight out in front of him.

There was a vase with two dozen red roses in it off to the side of the frame and on the coffee table in front of the sofa that was a chilled bottle of champagne. Slightly to the middle/left of the frame was what looked like the doorway to the bedroom.

"That looks like it was a very romantic setting." I said to Sue.

"Well, it was, and I was a little surprised by it all." Answered Sue.

On the video, Glen had taken a seat on the sofa with his dick sticking straight up. As my wife entered the room wearing her wedding night negligee he motioned for her to come to the sofa and sit next to him. There was full sound on the video and you could hear the rustling of my wife's full length robe over her negligee. My wife slowly sat on the sofa looking at Glen.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,166 Followers
12