Playing with The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful." Said Glen.

"Thank you. I've only worn this once before." Replied my wife.

"Then let's make your second time wearing it even better than the first." Said Glen as he poured the champagne into two glasses and handed one to my wife.

With the champagne in hand each of them gave each other a long look into their eyes. My wife nervously took a sip of her champagne and Glenn gulped a swing for himself from his glass. Then Glen reached out for my wife's glass and he gently put both glasses on the coffee table. In the same move he leaned into kiss my wife on her lips and she opened her mouth to receive his tongue. My wife reached for Glen's naked chest and he gently guided her hand down to the tip of his cock. Glen then had his arms around my wife's shoulders as their tongue kiss became deeper and lasted well over a few minutes with a pause for them to only to breath.

Glen stood up and extended his hand to my wife to have her stand up too. Then he moved her into position right in the center of the screen and he stepped behind her. My wife was still holding on to his one hand as she looked down the front of her negligee. My wife looked straight into the camera and said;

"Bill honey, I know I've only worn this once on our wedding night, but this is also a special night for Glen and me. I want to pretend I'm a virgin just like I was with you. I hope you can understand."

Glen released his hand from hers and he unbuttoned the chiffon see-thru robe of her nighty. He gently lowered it from her shoulders and threw it onto the sofa. Then, he slowly lowered each strap of her nighty off of her shoulders and began to slide the negligee down her body very slowly. When her nipples came into view I had never seen them so large and so erect. He kept sliding down further and when my wife's pubic area came into view she was fully shaved smooth. Not a hair in sight.

"You shaved your bush for Glen?" I asked.

"I did. He asked me to and I wanted to do it for him." Answered my wife.

As the white negligee fell to the floor my wife turned to look at Glen and again their eyes met and again they engaged in a deep tongue kiss. The two of them were totally nude standing and tongue kissing. Glen's huge cock was sticking out straight and bouncing a little bit with every one of his heartbeats.

"Glen honey; I'm so glad you asked me to spend this week with you! From the first moment I saw how big your erection gets I wanted to have it inside my pussy!" Said my wife on the video in an excited way.

"Why don't we go into the bedroom and I'll show you how to experience my big cock." Replied Glen.

The video skipped for an edit and the next shot is the two of them walking into the bedroom of the cabin, both of them still fully nude. On the king sized bed there were red rose pedals all over the bedspread. It was very clear looking at the video that Glen thought of this week as way more than a fuck fest.

"Honey, this is so romantic! I had no idea this is what you planned." Said my wife on the video to Glen.

"Why don't you lie back on the bed and spread your legs and I'll get between them and I'll let you guide me inside your really wet pussy." Said Glen as my wife did as he asked.

Glen knew where the two cameras were pointing and he positioned my wife so we saw right between her legs and her fully shaved pussy was indeed soaking wet. Her pussy lips were large and swollen in a way I had never seen before. My wife turned to look in the camera again and said;

"Bill, I'm going to have Glen's cock inside me now, he's so big and thick, it's really turning me on. I hope you like watching us fuck." Watching this sitting next to my wife I felt my little penis shrink inside my panties. On the video, my wife turned her attention back to Glen.

"Oh my God Glen, I am so turned on! Can we pretend this is our wedding night and what we're about to do is the first intercourse of our marriage? It's why I wore my white negligee." Said my wife on the video.

"Whatever you want baby. Take my cock and guide it into your hot little pussy." Responded Glen on the video.

My wife took Glen's huge erection in her small hand and gently guided it into her soaking wet pussy. She was so wet, the cock slid inside her with ease. She gasped in delight as Glen went deeper and deeper into her. The two of them copulating was clearly caught on camera as Glen's cock was fully engulfed by my wife's cunt.

"Oh my God! Now that is a man's cock! You really fill me up all the way like I should be filled! You are so masculine! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! And fill me with your cum! I want your sperm inside me! I've wanted this since the day I first saw you nude! Now fuck me you handsome man!" Screamed my wife on the video.

Glen was pounding his cock into and out of my wife and he was rock hard. My wife rolled over and with Glen on the bottom she was sliding up and down on his cock and the camera angle showed Glen's massive cock clearly as he penetrated my wife. Both of them were moaning and sighing as they were really going at it. The camera angle on the vide quickly changed to a side shot as Glen said;

"I can't hold it anymore! I'm going to cum baby! I'm going to cum!"

""Oh my God! I'm cumming too! Let's do it together! Fill me full!" Said my wife.

My wife and I had never climaxed at the same time ever, but she was doing it on video with Glen. They both convulsed as they came and the camera angle changed to the shot from the rear as my wife's pussy lips could be seen squeezing down on Glen's cock and his cock was throbbing and thrusting as it was obvious he was ejaculating and ejaculating deep inside my wife.

"Oh that's it baby! That's it! I feel you so deep inside me! You are cumming so much!" Gasped my wife.

"I've never cum this hard in my life! You are so hot and sexy! I'm still squirting some more!" Gasped Glen. "I hope you're on birth control. I've never shot out so much cum in my life." He continued.

"I'm not. But don't worry. It's not the right time." Cooed my wife as she was still experiencing orgasm.

The shot of Glen's cock in my wife's pussy began to show bright white semen around the edge of his slowly softening erection. Soon it flopped out of her and my wife's cunt lips showed a huge gob of white cum on them. I've never seen a load that big before and it was obvious my wife had never taken one that big before.

Back in our bedroom: "Don't you like watching me fuck another man? Isn't it turning you on?" Said my wife as she slid her hand up under my dress to feel my little cock in my panties.

"It's turning me on more than I expected it would." I said as she touched my slightly hard penis through my panties.

"How many times did you and Glen fuck this past week?" I asked as my penis quickly got soft.

"Well, this one you just saw was what we did in the evening of our first night. We did it again later that night before we went to sleep. Then we did it again in the morning when we woke up. We took a shower together and I put on another negligee as Glen stayed nude. Just before lunch we did it again with me on all fours and Glen fucking me doggie style."

"You've never done it doggie style with me!"

"I know, and it was wonderful with Glen because he is so big." Smiled my wife. "We did it again before bed with me sucking on his big cock to get him really hard before he put it in me." She said looking off as if remembering every detail.

"Did he ejaculate deep inside you every time?" I asked.

"Every time. He has such huge loads! It was all I could do to keep his semen inside my vagina there was so much." She smiled as she remembered.

"So you fucked three times each day?" I asked.

"At least three times. A couple of the days we did it four times. Glen is so strong and has truly hard erections. He was so horny, and I was too. I've never had such an intense experience." Said Sue.

"So it was just lots and lots of fucking?" I said slowly.

"Well, in the beginning it really was, but the last couple of days we were so into one another, it was hot, deep, intimate love making. We orgasmed together just about every time we did it and toward the end of the week I could not hold back and I told Glen that I was really falling in love with him. One night we were in bed naked together and we just tongue kissed for close to an hour. It was really sensual." Said my wife looking down.

"You did? You told him you were in love with him?" I whined.

"Well honey, we spent the week in bed together. We had some of the most intimate love making either of us had ever had. I have so much of his semen and sperm deep inside my body, there's a good chance I'm going to be having his baby. My panties are still wet with his cum there is so much there I can't hold it in. So yeah; I couldn't help but fall in love." Said my wife.

"What do you think his wife Cathy will say when she finds out about you two?" I asked.

"Well, we don't really know. We have a week to figure that out. If you can, I can let you fuck me now if you want." Said my wife.

"With me dressed as a girl?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, it might be kinda kinky fun. My pussy is really wet and if you can manage to cum there might be a slight chance if I got pregnant the baby would be yours. But it's a very slight chance." She smiled.

"So you'll let me try and fuck you when I am in girl mode?" I asked.

"Sure. Let me help you out of your dress and then I'll take off my panties and you lie down on our bed." Directed my wife.

I did as she asked and when she took off her full-cut panties she quickly slipped them over my head so the front crotch was right at my nose and mouth. I smelled her wet pussy and I felt Glen's lumpy semen that had dripped out of her. I was too embarrassed to let her know the semen turned me on the most.

Sue began things by lifting up my petticoat to expose my penis which was only partly hard. She put my half hard member in her mouth and began licking it and sucking on it which helped me to obtain what for me, was a "full" erection. When she felt that I was hard enough she swung her leg over me and guided me into her pussy that was still wet and warm with Glen's semen. She began sliding her cunt up and down on my cock. I pulled her panties off my face and reached up to her to try and kiss her. She gently pushed my face back down and said;

"No kissing; please no kissing. We're just fucking now, okay?"

"Okay, I guess." Was my reply as she kept stroking me with her pussy lips.

More than a few minutes went by and both of us could tell I was getting soft inside of her.

"Are you getting softer?" She asked.

"I am. I'm trying, but I can't cum." I replied.

"You can't cum inside your own wife?" She said a little startled.

"Maybe it was watching you and Glen fuck, or should I say 'make love' so graphically. It could also be that I am really into being feminine right now and I'm really into a girly mood, but I'm not going to be able to ejaculate inside you Sue."

As soon as I said that Sue lifted her pussy of my quickly limp penis. She got off the bed and pulled on her panties quickly. Then she went to the dresser and got out a pair of long pants and pulled them on.

"You'd better put some panties on, and don't even think about getting out of your girly clothes. Everything is starting to make sense right now. Glen is a real man with a real man-sized cock. You are not even half the size of Glen when you have been fucking me, and now I know why. You'd rather be a girl. Am I right?" She asked.

"I'm sorry honey. I like being a girl. I'd like to be a girl all the time." I stammered.

"Okay then. At least you're being honest. This is going to make things a bit easier." Said my wife.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Glen wants me to ask you for a divorce. He's going to ask Cathy for one when she gets home. Glen has asked me to marry him and I have said 'yes.' I imagine you wanting to live as a girl will make this easier on you." Said Sue.

"Oh my gosh! I had no idea! You want a divorce?" I said weakly.

"It's better for both of us. We deserve to be happy, don't you agree?" Said Sue.

"Well yes, but it's going to be a little fast for me to be a full-time girl." I answered.

"When Glen and I were in bed together this week we talked a lot about you and Cathy. Glen said he had the feeling that Cathy was much more into girls as sexual partners than she was into men. Maybe you can move in with Cathy and she will support you as her wife. Glen and I can get married and fulfill our dream and you and Cathy can be a couple. It might be possible." Said my wife.

"You really think that could happen?" I asked.

"I'm going to call Glen and have him come over and see how pretty and natural you look as a girl. Maybe it will make it easier for him to ask Cathy for a divorce if he knows you will be interested in living with Cathy." Said my wife as she went to the phone.

Glen was at our front door fairly quickly after my wife had called him. My wife had told me to stay in the bedroom so shortly after my wife let Glen in the two of them holding hands came into see me. Glen was blown away at what he saw and said;

"Oh wow Bill, you look beautiful! So natural. I think Cathy is going to go for you in a big way. I can't wait for her to see you. I also want to thank you for being so understanding of Sue and me. Sue is a wonderful woman and a really great lover. I want you to know, I'll always love and protect her."

Then Glen turned to my wife and said;

"Did you tell him about our plan?"

"No yet." My wife answered.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Well, since things are moving kinda fast, Sue has asked me, to ask you, to move out today if you can. You can move right next door into my house, and I'll let you have it all to yourself as I'm going to be moving in here with Sue." Smiled Glen.

"What the hell, why not?" I answered.

"That's wonderful honey!" Said my wife. "Stay dressed as you are for the rest of the week. When Cathy gets home I want her to see you as the girl you are."

Glen already had his bag packed from his week away and he quickly got it from his house. I gathered up all of my ultra-feminine lingerie and a few dresses of my wife's and put them in a suitcase and was packed fairly quickly.

"Glen is going to be sleeping with me in our bedroom. We're going to be having sex in the same bed you and I used to fuck. Is that going to bother you?" Asked my wife.

"Would you allow me to be in the room and watch you two?" I asked.

"No, no, no baby. I've got to draw the line somewhere. Sitting with you and watching the video of me having sex with Glen is one thing, but watching us in person is over the line for me. I'll give you the memory stick that has the videos of Glen and my 'honeymoon' and you can watch that in the other house. Didn't you masturbate and cum while Glen and I were away?" Sue asked.

"Not at all. Remember, I fully transformed into a girl the second day you were gone, and the very basic part of me being a girl is I do not allow myself to ejaculate. In fact, I really don't allow myself to have any sort of erection if I can help it, and if I do get one I quickly think of something else that causes me to go limp. The truth is Sue; I really don't like to ejaculate. I much prefer to have an 'internal' orgasm. It's a lot cleaner and a lot more feminine." I said as I picked up my bags and left the two of them alone.

I stayed fully dressed as a girl the next five days and put on new make-up every morning. I slept in a nightgown with my panties on underneath and each morning I fully dressed as a girl. I watched the video my wife had given me and I saw my wife and Glen fuck in several different positions. All of them resulted in him ejaculating inside her cunt.

Glen's wife Cathy came home a couple of days early and caught me in the house by surprise.

"Who are you? Has my dirt-bag husband been cheating on me?" She said.

"No, no Cathy. It's Bill, your neighbor." I said quickly.

"Bill? Oh my God! What's going on? You look so pretty!" Said Cathy.

"Let me call Glen. He has something to tell you." I said as I picked up the phone to call next door.

Glen arrived quickly at the house. Unlike my wife and me, Cathy was relieved to have Glen ask her for a divorce. She told him she he was right, and she much preferred to move forward sexually with girls. When it was suggested that I move in with her and Glen move in with my wife while we waited for the divorces to be final Cathy agreed and said she had never thought of living with a girl like me, but she would like to try.

Everyone agreed and we all began the next chapter of our lives in our new situations. Cathy had several rules for me to follow if we were to be a couple. I was never to let her see or touch my penis. I had to keep it out of her view at all times. There was to be no kissing on the lips. She would only allow me to suck on her nipples and I had to learn how to bring her to orgasm while using my mouth on her pussy. She would support us both with her job, but I had to accept she was the boss. I was to be a full-time house wife. I was forbidden to ejaculate at any time while living with her. If she ever caught me ejaculating or even trying to do it I would be punished. She would be allowed to use a dildo for sexual pleasure and sometimes I would be instructed to use it on her and in her.

Both divorces were finalized six months after they were started and just two days after that Sue and Glen were married. Sue was six months pregnant with Glen's baby as their non-stop fucking on their week long "honeymoon" had easily impregnated her.

Cathy and I had settled into a very workable arraignment as a couple. I had not ejaculated in close to seven months and felt no desire to do so. I had become very good at sucking on Cathy's clit bringing her to orgasm and she returned the favor sucking on my nipples which now and then gave me an internal orgasm. I did not own one item of male clothing. I was a girl on a 24/7 basis and I was most happy being so. Now and then Cathy would spend a couple of nights away with a biological female friend and fulfill her lesbian desires. I stayed home as her dutiful live-in girlfriend and did not mind.

All of this took place after two next door neighbors began a sex play relationship. It's amazing what can happen when you let it happen.

12