All Comments on 'Playing with The Neighbors'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JentvcdJentvcd3 months ago

Good story for sure so hot n sex filled

for sure.

So wishes it happened to me !!!

Malika1234Malika12343 months ago

I liked it but seemed really rushed.. I think Cathy should’ve helped Bill with feminization, while the other two were on vacation. Or would’ve been hot if Cathy showed up on video as a surprise at the honeymoon and both husband and wife fucked Sue and (couple) married her (Sue) together since Cathy was into girls. While Bill would find someone else.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

This would be perfect for me and my wife. I haven't fucked her in 3 years and I don't want to anymore (I'm not sure I could even get an erection in bed with her). I would love for her to find out about my secret sissy gay life. I love sucking cock, so instead of living with the neighbor Cathy I would prefer Glen's brother (who also has a big thick 7 inch juicy cock). I would be his sissy faggot wife. That is my dream and fantasy.

Please tell more stories like this one. I love all your stories and this one is fantastic.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

Amanda_Love_CDAmanda_Love_CD2 months ago

This is a wonderful story... if only it could be true for my wife and I xx

TipsyTodTipsyTodabout 2 months ago

I'm going to preface this acknowledging you can remove my score from your calculations.

I tend to read ALOT of different types of this literature. I enjoy almost all the topics and variations but one, lopsided personal deprivation and denigration.

I know... I should be fair to the writer, the mechanics of writing were good, but I often feel anger, or at least sympathy, for the poor sucker getting gelded.

Everyone should be able to... cum out a winner.

Likely an unrealistic opinion but, you asked for feedback.

Good luck in the future. I hope you can spread your wings a bit and write where everyone gets their happy ending.

Out...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.