Playing with Wives

Story Info
A wife pisses a person off into having great sex.
1.3k words
3.94
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This basically true story contains obscenities, sex acts considered deviant by some societies, use of drugs, and fun for the author. Feel free to read elsewhere if these things disturb you.

"WHAT THE FUCK". I exclaimed.

My darling wife Cral just told me that she woke up next to my cousin Dannie and proceeded to give him a wonderful blow job. She went around the world while she was visiting Philadelphia. Cral went to the effort to describe how she moved her lips down his cock, sucking his balls, and then swallowing his tiny cock while he blew his load down her throat.

Now I wouldn't have cared as much except I was home sick. Normally I would be tonguing his sweet wife Ju's clit. Ju may be a large woman, but boy did she squeal when I stuck my cock in her.

I have to admit I was usually stoned and drunk when we had sex, but oh my god, what a fantastic fuck she was! We had to be a little careful with positions. I normally love to have a woman riding me like I'm a pony. My hands would be moving from her breasts to her mouth to spanking her butt. I'd be letting her suck on my fingers then stick one finger in her cunt playing with her g-spot and my dick simultaneously while my other hand's fingers played a tune on her sweet back door honey hole, Ju even screamed louder when I licked and stuck my tongue where the sun doesn't shine. But I just couldn't take her weight. She was a short but big woman. My big body kept her all of her riding on top of me.

We also used Amyll Nitrate #5 poppers. Man, snort some of that when you're coming. You seem to come for an hour, just coming and coming until it seems that you're almost going.

Now the last time I fucked Ju, it was in her sweet mouth while Dannie was simultaneously riding her. Yes, we were stoned In pot. Cral had too much pot. She had crashed on the next couch so it was up to Ju to keep us both satisfied. Ju did a great job sucking my cock. That was hard for her as she was trying to scream with pleasure from Dannie's great fucking.

So after Cral gave me the suprising news that she had spent the night with Dannie and Ju, I walked out. i immediately drove to visit Kral's best friend, Alise. (Alise and I had often found ourselves in little corners where we'd make out like teenagers. But, I never got past second base.)

Alise opened her door and saw the saddened look in my eye.

She asked me; "What's wrong?"

i explained about Kral's betrayal. (We had an agreement to never have sex without each other).

Alise was alone. She just smiled and said; " You poor baby, would you like me to make you feel better?" Then she took me by the hand and led me downstairs to the children's playroom. She turned towards me and gave me a caring hug.

i looked into her eyes then kissed her. At first very gently, but, quickly our kissing became frantic. i was pulling her against my body so tightly that she gasped for her breath. Within moments, I had roughly pulled off every stitch of clothing from both of us. Then I pulled her close and my cock pressed into her belly.

We sank into the thick carpeting. i laid flat on the floor and she mounted me. Slowly my cock sank deep into her vulva. My little bigger than normal dick was soon touching her cervical bottom. Alise had these wonderful Double D's that hung down. She let me lick them all over while she rode me. Then I flipped her over and kissed her delicious pussy, slowly moving my tongue from her inner thighs deep into her vagina, My fingers played with her back door and her g-spot simultaneously. (Women just love that). She screamed and screamed with delight to a point where her muscles locked up holding my hand tight inside her pussy. Alise passed out from pleasure.

Boy, did i have to piss. I went upstairs and hit the head. Then I heard Alise's daughter Mickey, a luscious 18 year old minx, playing with herself on the stairs. Mickey had freaked out listening to her mother's moans to a point where she needed some relief. It was the least I could do to help the poor beautiful girl out.

I never had a chance to blow my load with Alise and my balls were ready to explode. Mickey had been constantly wearing teeny skirts and blouses that were man tailored and basically see-through. I had often asked her to put a robe on while she flounced around the house in sexy sleepwear and lingerie. She just loved teasing me and her brother.

Today, my moral codes were broken. I was without any morals, I was just a horny satyr. I sat down next to Mickey and started chatting: "Sweetie, are you okay?" I asked.

She said: "I had a back spasm and couldn't move off the steps. Can you please massage my back?"

I reached under her back and started stroking and flexing my fingers, tightening and loosening my grip. She soon started moaning softly and my dick started to grow. My hands started wandering from the top of her head down to her ass, massaging away.

Her moaning increased exponentially as I touched the bottom of her spine and I gripped her butt cheeks. "Oh, daddy, I've wanted you forever", she whispered. "Please make love to me, I'm so horny". By now, my balls were blue and i had no chance of acting maturely.

I pinned Mickey to the stairs with my body and pulled her blouse off. The girl had the most magnificent C breasts. She loved me surrounding her one inch nipples with my mouth. She couldn't stop moaning as I went back and forth between those delicious teen tits. Firm yet soft as a delightful pillow. I sucked and sucked on her nipples while she started to moan and scream. (Just like her mother).

I took her blouse and shoved the corner in her mouth to quiet her down. Then I lifted Mickey's legs, flipped her skirt over her hips and put those sexy legs over my shoulders. I ripped off her teeny panties. Now, her sweet young teen pussy was smiling at me, I couldn't resist plunging my cock into her and pounding away until I blew my load. I blew and blew and fucking exploded into the tight pussy Mickey had willingly gifted to me. Then I slid down and sucked and played with her pussy until she came all over my face. What a sweet drink that was. I helped her up, carried her upstairs and put her into her bed.

Then I went home where I found Cral all pissed off because I had disappeared on her. I had no desire to play house with her so I went upstairs and went to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later to Cral sucking my cock. She asked me why my cock tasted salty, so I told her about my tit for tat (or was it Tit for me ha-ha). She admitted that I had treated her fairly and wanted a piece too. My willy was a little sore but it was the least I could do to make peace. Cral had really nice B tits. So I went from sucking double D's, to really nice C's to yummy B's in a few short hours. I was thinking while I was nibbling on Cral's tits, "Where can I get some A's today?" Cral was one horny babe, she liked her fucking. She liked being eaten and she liked eating men maybe even more. I laid back, dreaming of sucking on A's while Cral played with her own skin flute, me.