Wet Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and Son get wet and discover a whole new side of fun.
1.7k words
4.32
54.7k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WET ROAD TRIP WITH MOM

This story involves consenting, related adults in water sport activities. If this is not your bag, move on please.

Chapter 1

The Road Through New Mexico

Mom came back to the car from the motel office with the room key in her hand. "Last room," she said "we sure are lucky; the next town is over 50 miles away."

Mom parked the car and I grabbed the two suitcases from the back. The room was OK. Not the Four Seasons but we never had that expectation in the middle of New Mexico. I tossed the suitcases on the bed and started to unzip and open them up.

Suddenly it hit me. There was only one bed in the room and it was just a queen or so it looked. "Ah, mom, are they bringing in a roll-a-way bed or something?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she chuckled, "the sofa should be a hide-a-bed honey." I walked over and lifted the seat cushion. Sure enough it was. Damn, I thought for a second I was going to get to sleep with mom. "Did you think you would have to sleep with your old mom?" she asked.

Without thinking I blurted out, "I hoped so mom." She looked up from her suitcase with a slightly stunned expression, cocked her head to the side and took a good long look at my face.

"You're serious aren't you baby?" she asked.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to say that," I lamely said trying to un-ring that bell. She wasn't buying that for a second.

"Oh no, you are not sorry, are you? You meant every word of that very revealing sentence. I can see it in your eyes. I'm your mother and I know you too well. So tell me something, what is it that makes you want to sleep with your old mother? You haven't wanted to sleep with me in a long time. I think the last time was during a thunder storm when you were 10 years old. You're almost 19 now"

Mom kept her eye on me and waited for my answer. I was the stunned one now. I had to come up with an answer and try to get out of this pickle. My brain was turning to hormonal mush. All day I had been looking at my mom's cleavage and legs. We were traveling through the center of New Mexico. It was hot and the A/C was not doing too good of a job in the car. Mom had unbuttoned her blouse down to her bra to allow some air circulation. Her skirt had ridden up her thigh and her legs were spread all day long struggling to keep cool.

I spent a good part of the day trying to stay cool as well and hide my up and down erection. My mom is a MILF. She has a rack I just want to bury my face in. Her boobs are so good looking, what I have seen of them. And her legs are fantastic. She goes to the gym 4 days a week and it shows.

My brain was not working fast enough; I kept seeing pictures of my mother blowing down her blouse to cool off her boobs. The most intoxicating image though was of her squatting down beside the car on the side of the road to take a much needed pee. We had pulled off on a side road, both of us needing serious relief. I flung the door open as we stopped and pulled my dick out. Mom was watching me and the road. We needn't of worried about the road. It last saw traffic when New Mexico was still a territory. I turned a bit sideways though with my back to the oncoming traffic which gave mom a perfect side view of my pissing. I finished my torrential release and shook the last drops off.

As I tucked my hose back in my pants mom got out of the car and walked around the back to my side. "Watch the road honey and holler if any cars pull off the interstate," she asked. Being the protector son I assumed a position of visual advantage to watch the road. This position also allowed me a perfect view of mom as she squatted and pulled her skinny thong to the side and released her own river of golden fluid on the New Mexico desert.

The sight of that golden stream escaping her and forming a river away from the car had me hard in seconds. As fast as it started the flow ended and mom looked up realizing in a second that she had just put on quite an erotic show for me and had forgotten to get any paper in her haste. "Honey, grab me some tissue would you please," she asked. I retrieved the roll from the car and held it out to her like a toilet paper holder. She caught on and pulled a few sheets down and tore it off.

"Thank you honey," she gushed and reached under her short skirt to dab up the hanging drops. I slid back in the car hoping she had not noticed my raging hard-on.

"Well honey, why do you want to sleep with your old mother?" The voice suddenly brought me back to reality. My eyes sent images to my brain of the real world. I looked up and saw my mother's eyes; she was focused on my crotch. I followed her eyes down and saw the tent in my gym shorts. My eyes flashed back up to mom and she was looking right at me now.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm so sorry." I was nearly ready to cry. Mom saw the look on my face and moved right over to me and wrapped her arms around me, drawing me in close to her.

"Oh honey, it's alright," she spoke softly next to my cheek. "I'm the one that should be sorry. It's been so hot and all I've done is tease you today with my boob show and fanning my legs."

"No mom it's my fault, I'm such a jerk. Please forgive me." She did not release her gentle hug on me. She rubbed my back and cradled my head.

"No honey, I think it's a lot more my fault that you're so worked up. I have to admit, watching you pee today got me a little hot and bothered. I know my little squat got you going too. I saw the tent in your shorts. So I have to pee again you want to watch?"

I lifted my head and looked right at my mother. Again my hormone controlled brain caused my mouth to speak before my sensible brain could stop it. "Oh geeze, you bet I want to watch, I think seeing you pee is so hot." My ears processed what I had just said and I was instantly ready to crawl under a rock. I just told my mom I thought seeing her pee was hot.

"Cool," she said and grabbed my hand pulling me toward the motel bathroom. "I love peeing in front of people and peeing for my son just makes it that much hotter."

Mom flung the shower door open and dropped her skirt to the floor. She slid her thong off and I saw her smooth hairless pussy for the first time. She stepped into the shower, leaned against the side wall and reached down to her crotch. "Get over here close so you can watch honey," she began. "It doesn't last long, I can really pour it out."

Just as I got close she opened up her lips and let loose with a hard pounding stream that reached across the shower to the opposite wall. It was a fantastic site to see. My dick was hard as a rock and I had my hand wrapped around it over my shorts.

True to her word, the show was over in ten seconds or so. I started to grab the toilet paper but mom just turned the shower on and rinsed herself and the shower down.

"How was that honey?" she asked as she stepped from the shower. "You like watching mommy pee?" I struggled for words, this was an incredible, surprising and most welcome detour in our little trip. "It sure looks like you enjoyed watching judging by that stiff pole in your shorts," she said as she pointed to my groin. "I think you should show your old mother how much you enjoyed that show. Why don't you take those shorts off and let that pretty snake out to play."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I pushed my shorts and underwear off. My mother took her blouse and bra off and there we both stood in the bathroom naked. "So I think we can sleep in the same bed tonight," she said. "But we better mess up the sofa bed just so it looks good in the morning. Do you have to pee yet?" she asked.

"Yea I do, I guess you want to watch too?" I said.

"I want to do more than watch," she said as she stepped back into the shower. "I want to feel that hot golden pee on me. Get in here and wash my butt crack down with that fire hose of yours."

Mom bent over and pulled her cheeks apart exposing her cute little butt hole and pussy. I stepped up behind her and aimed my dick right at her rosebud. My flow started and splashed onto her anus. It ran like a river down her pussy crack. She reached back and into her crack further and pulled her butt hole open ever so slightly. I targeted the hole and moved in closer putting my dick head just two inches away from her sphincter.

Mom moaned as my flow lessened. I shook off the last drops, mom stood and turned toward me. She had the most devilish smile on her face. "So, let's get cleaned off, dressed and grab some dinner. On the way back I think we need to stop and get a 6 pack of beer and a bunch of bottled water. I feel like getting real wet and naughty tonight and I believe my son is right there with me on this one."