Plaything

Story Info
Daddy enjoys his plaything.
1.8k words
4.41
24.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short-short for you. Hope you enjoy!

***************

I pulled the ribbed glass dildo out until the wide head began to stretch her tight little anus, and then I slid it back in, ever so slowly. I loved watching each rib slide inside, and I loved how she moaned and whimpered in a tiny little voice.

"Good girl," I murmured, caressing her round ass before putting the dildo to work again. I could feel her body wriggle and writhe. Laying at full length across my lap, ass up, she painted a delicious picture, and my cock pressed hard against her hip.

"MMmmmmm, you like Daddy fucking your ass with the dildo, don't you?"

"Oooooohhh, I do, Daddy, I do!" she cooed back.

I reached under with my other hand and began to rub her hard little nub again. I used light pressure, just barely touching, and rubbed in slow circles. I kept the dildo busy, too, using deep slow strokes.

"You're such a lovely little plaything," I murmured. "I love toying you."

She moaned again, and sighed, breathing heavily.

I played with her quite a long time, feeling her ebb and flow. I pushed the dildo in until the flanged hilt rested against her spread rosebud and held it there. Then I focused solely on her clit, rubbing until she almost came, and then letting her come back from the peak before starting again.

"Daddy! Please let me cum!!?!" she begged, but I told her no, not yet.

"You'll be a good girl and tell me before you cum, won't you? You know I'll be disappointed if you cum before I say you are allowed."

"Okay, yes," she gasped, her breath uneven, "I'll tell you. I want to be a good girl..."

I released the dildo and went back to work on her clit. She was soooo wet, and was practically grinding into my hand. The movement and the clenching of her muscles slowly squeezed the dildo back out of her ass, so whenever it got close to popping all the way out, I'd push it back in and start again.

I did this for a while, bringing her to the brink and then stopping before she came. To her credit, she told me every time, but I knew that soon she wouldn't be able to help orgasming if I kept pushing her that close. I decided to change it up a bit. So I stopped fingering her pussy altogether, removed the dildo, and asked her to go get her very favorite buttplug from the toy drawer.

I was pleased to see she returned with a large, beautifully swirled glass plug. I had suspected she'd bring back one of the small metal plugs with the top that looks like a jewelled flower. She likes those because they look pretty in her ass, but this time she chose to stretch her limits, literally, and I loved it.

I made her stand in front of me, facing away, and bend over.

"Now, spread your ass wide for me, love."

She did, and I lubed the plug and worked it into her, gently. It's not one of those ridiculously huge plugs that are more gimmick or circus feat than they are toy, but the widest part is as thick as my wrist, and it took some care to insert it without hurting her too much. Luckily she was fairly relaxed from the dildo, and that helped.

"There you go," I soothed, caressing her smooth ass. "Now get on your knees for me, please."

I stood in front of her and she looked up at me, a happy expression on her face. My cock stood erect, inches from her face, and she reached up to take hold and start sucking.

"No no, sweetie, not yet."

"Ohh, Daddy! You're teasing me!!" she whined.

"Of course I am, Lexi. You know I love to tease you. It makes me soooo hard to see you longing for your Daddy."

I rubbed my cock over her face and across her parted lips as I spoke. She gasped and closed her eyes, a look of rapture on her face.

"Please let me suck you, Daddy," she pleaded sweetly. "Let me make you cum..."

"Such a sweet, greedy, girl. So eager to please!" It was true, too. I'd never had a partner who seemed to get so much genuine joy from doing whatever pleased me. I knew just how lucky I was. "You can suck me soon, love, but not yet. I'm not finished playing with you."

I moved around behind her and reached down over her shoulders to play with her breasts. She has small breasts, but they are lovely and pert, and her nipples are so sensitive she can nearly orgasm from stimulating them. She practically purred as I began to focus on them, rubbing and squeezing, twisting and tugging lightly. Her obvious pleasure kept my cock hard, and I let my shaft rub over her shoulders, neck, and hair as I played. After a while, she began to squirm and whimper, and I knew she was being sweetly tortured by the electricity flowing through her tender nipples.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"Ohhh please, Daddy!" was all she managed, and it wasn't especially clear whether she meant please stop, or please keep going, so I kept going. I continued to play and tug and tease her pink, hard nipples until she moaned, "Ohh, I can't take it anymore!"

I squeezed a nipple in each hand, hard but not toooooo hard, and bent down to kiss her neck.

I spoke gently but said, "You can take it as long as I choose to keep doing it, love. I know you wanna be a good plaything..." I softly rubbed my thumbs over her nipples as we spoke.

"I do wanna be good, but it hurts so much, Daddy! I can't hold still!"

"Alright then, sweetie. Thank you for telling me how you feel. Would you like to suck my cock for a while and let them rest?"

I knew what her answer would be, so I stepped in front of her again and she went to work with her mouth. From her happy moans and sighs, and the eager wet slurping sounds she made, however, I don't believe you could call it work.

I let her suck me until I was fairly close to cumming, and then I pushed her away and said, "You're such a good little cocksucker! But that's enough for right now." She fussed a little bit and complained that she wanted my cum, but I just smiled and sat on the couch again.

I patted my lap and told her to lay down across my again, and she did. I tugged and toyed with the buttplug awhile. Her ass had tightened back up around the narrow neck of the plug, and I loved watching it stretch her as I pulled it almost all the way out and then reinserted it. I added some more lube so as not to injure the delicate tissues there.

After I toyed her ass, I repeated what I had done earlier. I reached until her and fingered her clit until she was squirming and close to orgasm, and then I quit or change up the rhythm to prevent her from cumming.

After two or three cycles, she begged me, "Ohhhhhh, please let me cum!! Please?? I'll suck your cock any time you want me to, just let me cum!!"

"But sweetie," I answered, "you'll suck my cock any time I want you to, anyway..."

"I know, but please??? I've been a good girl! Please, Daddy?"

"You're right. You have been a good girl. You deserve to cum."

She was in the middle of thanking me profusely when I motioned for her to get up. She looked puzzled, wondering why I had stopped fingering her after agreeing she'd been good, but she did as I asked. Then I slid down onto the floor and layed on my back.

"Come feed me that tasty little pussy, love."

She giggled happily and kneeled over my face. She was very wet and her lips were swollen and full from all the stimulation. I danced my tongue over her clit and slid it deep inside her, and feasted on my plaything's deliciousness. I love that she can never fake an orgasm with me, because when she cums, she absolutely gushes. She doesn't squirt, like in the porn movies, but she releases a sudden, copious flow of her nectar. So, when she squealed and arched her back, there was no doubt she had climaxed - she flooded my mouth and face with her wetness!

She ground her pussy against my face as she came, moaning with pleasure.After her orgasm subsided, she started to get up. I took her hips in my hands and held her there, told her I wasn't done with her yet, and kept right on eating her. She squirmed and tried to get away, saying it was too much, but I didn't relent this time. I kept on flicking my tongue against her hard little clit until she cried out again, shuddering all over, and drenched me again! If anything, the second orgasm seemed even more intense than the first.

I slowly licked her clean. This time I was gentle, going slowly and lapping softly, not trying to stimulate her, but instead just enjoying the taste and feel of her.

When she stood back up, I steadied her, and then I stood up, too. I asked her to bend over for me, and I removed the buttplug and set it aside. Then I had her come and snuggle with me on the couch. She curled up in a fetal position with her head in my lap, and I softly stroked her hair and her bare skin. I am pretty sure she fell asleep for a while, and I let her rest as long as she wanted.

At last she stirred, rolled over and smiled up at me.

"Was I a good girl, Daddy?" she asked sweetly.

"You know the answer to that, babydoll. Playing with you has got my balls aching and heavy. You're my best girl." I kissed her tenderly. "Are you ready for your reward?"

This time, *I* already knew the answer..

She knelt once more, because she knew I liked to stand and watch her on her knees. I really was aching - my balls throbbed with a pain that was delicious. She took my cock in both hands and held it to her face as a thing to be worshipped and treasured. I couldn't have taught her that if I'd tried. She was simply a natural. As long as she knew I adored her, she would do anything to please me. Moreso, she truly seemed to love my cock and my cum, the physical manifestations of my desire and pleasure.

As she started sucking, I murmured, "Go slow and make it last, love. I want to enjoy you as long as possible."

When I finally came, it felt as though I was being turned inside out, emptying myself into her, and when I was spent, I fell to my knees, holding her tight.