Playtime...

Story Info
A friend requested I make a story for us.
1.9k words
4.2
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playtime... Starts in the Shower

After a long hard day all I wanted was a nice HOT shower...

As I enter the bedroom I hear the water running. Mmm... My Love is home early from his long trip. Immediately my mind begins to race with naughty thoughts and my panties suddenly dampen.

Approaching the bathroom I notice the door slightly ajar, but stop when I see what he is doing. Through the glass shower he's standing there hard... the pressure from the water pounding down on his cock... it twitching in response.

The sight makes me unconsciously bite my bottom lip... my tongue wets my lips as I think how much I want to take a nice long lick of his cock... but I hold back. I want to see what he will do next.

He lets the water pound hard on his cock the obvious enjoyment as it hits the head. His control is breaking as for a brief moment he pumps his hand up and down his shaft. I know all too well how he likes his cock teased and taken to the edge. He craves the build until he can't take anymore.

Watching his cock twitch like that fuels the need to be in there with him... my hands moving of their own accord removing my clothes quickly in the doorway. As I do I can't look away at the site of him... the spray pounding hard in contrast with the glistening of his cock.

The intensity obviously building as his hand takes over pumping his cock harder now.

I want to taste him so badly at this point. But I stay still... watching naked and transfixed in the doorway. My hands go over my breasts, pinching my nipples as he quickens his pace... stroking harder now. I want to be in that shower desperately... but I want to make it a surprise.

I quickly get my chance when he turns, pausing his jerking motions. My hands go around his chest pulling him in tight... my breasts at his back I use my body to push him against the shower glass.

I begin to kiss his neck, over his shoulders and back but I'm lost to the moment and my desire... my hips instinctively grind against him... his own matching mine in reaction. The pressure on his cock already aroused the movement makes it even more intense.

My hands begin to roam his body as I grind harder against him... my pussy humming in anticipation...

I want him now and I won't wait another moment... I take a nibble to his ear, but before I pull away I whisper... "While I've thoroughly enjoyed the show... it's my turn to make you watch."

... Ends in the Bedroom ----

Still a little wet, I walk over to my nightstand, naked, and take out my box of toys. As I glance over my shoulder to look at him, I have to bite my lip to conceal a smile. My thoughts begin to run wild. Mmm... He's made me so horny this week with all our sexy chats and messages while away. I want to tease you tonight... show you how much I've needed you.

As I turn there's nothing to hide the boyish grin on your face when you see my toy box. He knows what fun it holds. But I put it aside for the moment. I've been wanting to try something a little different.

Bringing him over to the chair next to the bed, I tell him to sit. Turning I expose my back... putting my hair in a clip. I want to give him just a little taste before I make him watch.

I squeeze a bit of the warm coconut oil, letting it slowly drip down from my shoulder with glistening lines running down my back... little droplets splashing on my ass. I look over my shoulder to see those lustful eyes transfixed. 'My Love... Do you think that you can rub that in for me? I wouldn't want to stain the sheets.'

Without a word, I feel those strong hands grab my hips to pull me closer pinning me between his legs. Then he begins to rub the oil upward starting with my ass of course. I dribble a few more drops as he rubs it in. His lips can't help but leave a few kisses down my back as his hands move with a deliberately provocative caress over my skin. His hands fondling the round globes of my ass... I make a little noise when he runs his fingers between my cheeks... down to the folds of my pussy.

I gasp and slap your hand 'None of that now My Love...;' not being able to hide my smile 'you're going to have to beg if you want more. Now stay in that chair and watch until I call you over. And there will be no touching yourself until I tell you to.'

I arrange a few pillows in the center of the bed but start in a sitting position, legs spread wide as my feet touch sole to sole. The oil still in hand, I begin a slow caress down my calves to my feet. As my hands massage the muscles of my leg, I tease him by extending it in the air, fully spread open. 'I'm so glad you came home early My Love. I don't know if I could take another night of not being able to touch you.'

With this, I summon him with the crook of my finger. I look into his eyes as he comes to stand at the end of the bed. My hands slick with oil, I begin to coat his cock. I don't linger, but instead lay back so he can get closer. 'Kneel on the end of the bed My Love and put your hands behind your back. You're only allowed to watch.'

I raise a leg to place one foot high on his thigh as the sole of the other gently rubs up/down his shaft. The sudden touch to his hard cock makes him gasp from the attention. As I bring the other over I rub his cock between the insteps of my feet. 'I figured I should share a little bit of the oil.' Teasing you I run them along the sides of your pelvis.

I stop right at the base of his cock and begin to stroke him with the balls of my feet. As I quicken my pace I use my toes to grip around his cock, stroking closer to the head... I use the other foot to squeeze the head with my toes making him groan. Then sliding it between my toes as it's pressed against my other foot with a faster pace at the head, .

I can see he's getting close, but I won't let him cum just yet. I stop, hearing his protests, and take one last rub down his shaft. 'No moving My Love,' as I roll over and onto my knees, I rest my head down on the bed. I grab the oil once again, droplets down my ass cheeks and thighs. 'I bet you hope I'll ask for your help again, huh? But not this time My Love... you have to watch with that cock so hard and needy.' But as soon as I say this his hand slaps my ass. 'Hey I said none of that! You better be a good boy or I won't let you choose where you cum tonight.'

My hands move between my thighs, massaging oil in... a slow caress as I'm spread wide for his view... I look back to see the hunger in your eyes and tell you to slowly stroke your cock. Without thought his hand grabs the base of his shaft with a slow stroke. I can feel some of the oil has dripped onto the lips of my pussy. The sensation makes me take a hand to rub it in with a craving need. I grab myself harder as my lips rub against my clit. It sends a jolt to my pussy, making me arch back and pull my legs together from the overwhelming sensation.

My pussy is so wet... I need more, so ready to cum... grabbing the plug out of my toy box... Just the sound of a whisper at the intake of breath as I insert slowly... my breath changes to a quicker pace as it goes in deeper... sliding it in/out... my ass moving with the rhythm. I hear him groan at the sight, looking back, his rhythm has quickened. I want him to hold off for just a little longer. 'Would you like a turn, My Love? You'll have to stop stroking while you play though.'

Not even a thought as his hand replaces mine over the plug. He starts with a slow agonizing pull that made my pussy clench with need. Immediately a hand went to my clit. His thrusts deep in my ass and the pulses in my pussy make me scream 'Oh, Fuck!' when I cum, my fingers now dripping.

His breath quickens in excitement and I hear the agony in his voice when he tells me he wants it to be his cock instead. I place a hand over his in a gesture of pause and turn rolling over in a kneeling position to face him. My other hand soaked in my juices. As I bring it to his lips I tell him 'Taste.' He takes them one by one into his mouth, his tongue teasing the tips ... I inch closer for a moment rubbing my body against his to kiss his lips... my fingers soaked in his saliva now I run my hand down his shaft with a few slow... agonizing strokes.

I slowly pull away with a smile on my face as I lay back. I bring my knees to my chest for a moment to give you a view of the plug still in my ass and then raise them up to a V before resting them open on the bed. 'My pussy is still wet and aching for you. I want to show you how much she needs your cock.' I grab my vibrating dildo but don't take it instantly to my pussy. Instead as I turn it on I rub the tip over each nipple. You see how much I enjoy this because my hips automatically begin to gyrate.

'Stroke your cock, My Love... Let me watch you and wish it was you inside me instead of this toy.' With that I move the toy further down my torso and slide the tip between my folds... teasing my entrance... slowly going in further and retreating, I gasp. You can hear how wet I am as the dildo slides in/out with a long slow motion. This tease I planned for him has been just as intense for me. I look at him stroking harder and I lose it.

'I can't take it anymore... I need you inside me now!'

In seconds he's flipping me over and grabbing my hips pulling me to his cock. He slaps my ass several times before thrusting hard into my pussy. As he pounds into me he makes the plug go in/out of my ass in rhythm with his cock. I begin to tremble the sensations overwhelming me... filling me... making me scream and cumming so hard I see stars.

He leans in and whispers, 'I can't believe you made me hold out for that long but if I remember correctly you promised I could cum where I wanted.' He pulls out pushing me flat on the bed and straddles my thighs... his moans getting louder as he bathes my ass with his seed.