A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 09

Story Info
A Hot Flashback.
3k words
4.62
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: A hot flashback

I took a moment to think about my wife's news.

"Listen, the last thing I wanted this weekend is for you to think about work. Actually, that was the second-last thing I wanted this weekend. Number one on the list was you getting fucked by a guy who clearly wants to steal you from me."

"But I know that landing an account with him would be a real coup, maybe enough to make you CEO when Philip retires next year, so I'm telling you that I trust you, I trust your discretion and your professionalism, and finally that I really wish that I had packed that potato sack for you to wear today."

Stephanie laughed, dropped her towel and gave me a big hug. "Thank you honey. I'll behave. Maybe I should be the one choosing my outfit for today, at least until I get back from my walk."

I took a quick shower while Stephanie got dressed. As I feared, she hadn't brought anything that didn't accentuate her perfect body. She chose a low-cut loose fitting blouse, a pair of short shorts and her running shoes. "I would have worn this t-shirt," she told me, "But I refuse to wear a bra this weekend, and that would have sent him the wrong message."

I got dressed and we went down to the kitchen. Erin had disappeared, probably back to her room, and Peter and Cassandra had joined Lisa, who was still in the kimono, which had opened slightly to display her pert breasts.

"My husband really tied one on last night. I'm not kidding this time when I tell you we won't see him until noon, if then," Lisa laughed. "I tried to revive him by sitting on his face this morning, but apparently he got enough of my pussy last night."

"We could really hear you guys going at it," Cassandra said. "Peter and I were quiet as church mice by comparison. But did you hear that ruckus coming from the guest suite down the hall? It's almost as if they deliberately left their doors and windows open to keep us awake all night. Some people can be so inconsiderate," she joked, looking at Stephanie and me.

"I think I overdid it," Stephanie said. "My pussy is closed for business today. It might take a week to recover. Sorry, honey!"

She was looking at me, but the message was clearly intended for Peter.

Lisa had pulled the leftover fruit salad from the fridge, and warmed up some frozen croissants. That, and another cup of coffee, was all that Stephanie and I wanted.

When we were done, Peter turned to Stephanie. "Thanks for agreeing to go for a walk with me. I hate to talk business on the weekend, but I'm always so damn busy during the week, and taking a couple of days off to come here is only going to make next week worse."

"It's no problem," my wife replied. "It's a little cloudy today, so I can't work on my tan anyway. And I already have some interesting ideas for you."

"There's a trail starting on the other side of the road, right opposite our driveway, that leads to a beaver dam," offered Lisa. "It takes about 15 or 20 minutes each way. That's where Tyler and I go when we need a walk to clear our heads."

"Sounds good," Stephanie said. "Let's go, Peter."

Cassandra turned to Lisa. "I feel a bit badly leaving Michael here on his own, but you promised you'd take me to that fabulous gift shop in town this morning. Do you want to join us, Michael?"

"To be honest, I think I'd rather jam hot pokers in my eyes than go to a place where I might smell pot pourri. You ladies go and buy a bunch of stuff you don't need, and I'll hang out here. I might even check out the hot tub again, even though it will be a lot less fun than it was last night."

Lisa got the keys to her BMW and they were gone. I went up the stairs and paused by Erin's door. I didn't hear anything, so I continued to our suite. The hot tub wasn't a terrible idea, so I stripped, grabbed a fresh towel and headed out to the deck. I turned on the hot tub motor and climbed in.

I was lying back, enjoying the fresh air, the trees and the lake, and thinking more about my experience with Erin at Club Exotica.

***

It was late Tuesday afternoon. Since it was summer, I was able to knock off work a bit early. All weekend long, I'd tried to fuck Stephanie, but she was working on a major campaign and wasn't interested in me. I felt I had no choice but to seek some outside relief, and when a 4pm appointment with the lovely Chloe came open, I booked it immediately.

I'd only had to wait a couple of minutes when she knocked on the door and entered the room. She was tall — about 5'9" — with long blonde hair, a pretty face, tight body and a set of firm C-cup tits. She was wearing a tiny green bikini that left nothing to the imagination.

"I'm Chloe," she said, extending her arms to hug me as I stood up to greet her. She gave me a deep kiss and grabbed my crotch. I immediately groped a boob and started stroking her hard nipple.

"It would a whole lot more fun if I were topless," Chloe suggested. "In fact, I think both of us are wearing far too many clothes."

She expertly unhooked her bra and pulled down her bikini bottoms, exposing her clean shaven pussy. She was stunningly gorgeous; the photos on the club's website had not done her justice. I'd learned from experience that the photos don't tell you how skilled the ladies are, and within seconds, I knew I was in for a very memorable treat.

She unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my shorts, pulling them down to the floor with my underwear. I'd kicked off the topsiders I was wearing and we were both naked.

"That's a whole lot better. Let's try that again. I'm Chloe, nice to meet you."

This time she stuck her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my balls. She was so sensuous that I was worried about nutting almost immediately. She might have sensed that, and released her grip.

"I can already tell why it's taken me weeks to get an appointment with you," I panted. "I'm already having a really good time."

"Well it's about to get even better," she said. "I know it's really hot and sticky out there today, so let's get in the shower together to clean off. But I can't guarantee that you won't get hot and sticky again before you leave."

Chloe got the rain shower head going and pulled me in. If she was a bit aggressive before, it was nothing compared to now. She continued to French kiss me and her hands were everywhere — on my chest and shoulders and all over my cock and balls. At one point, she grabbed a handheld shower head and aimed it up my ass. I was in heaven.

It got more intense when she brought out some liquid soap and slathered it all over our bodies. She was soaked from head to toe, unlike most of the attendants I'd been with in the past, who tried to keep their hair dry in the shower. Chloe was giving me her all.

My cock was completely erect, and as Chloe was almost as tall as I am, it was at the perfect height to rub her pussy. She didn't object — it almost seemed as if she was begging me to stick it in. I had to keep reminding me to keep my promise to myself not to fuck any masseuse, but Chloe was making that almost impossible. I found myself focussing on not cumming so soon, and she could sense the tension in my body.

"It seems you have a lot of stress, Daddy," she cooed. Let's dry off and let me try to relax you."

We dried off and I laid face-down on the massage table. It took me a bit of effort to find a comfortable position with my cock being so hard. Chloe sprinkled some oil on my back and shoulders, and down my legs. She began with my ankles and feet, and worked her way up, rubbing the inside of my thighs and the back of my ball sack.

"We'll come back to that later," she purred. "First I need to work on those shoulders."

The club had a floor to ceiling mirror and while sometimes I would simply close my eyes and enjoy this portion of a massage, I kept them wide open to admire Chloe's perfect face and rack.

"Ready to flip over, Daddy? I think it's time for the special part of our time together."

She spread more oil on me, and again started on my legs. As she moved towards my waist, she leaned over and gave my cock a little peck. "We'll save the best for last." Then she went to work on my chest and shoulders."

"Daddy, I know I'm supposed to be making you feel good, and I don't mean to complain, but working here all day can make a girl a little stiff herself. If I were to spread oil all over me, would you mind giving me a massage too?

Most of the girls charged extra for a bodyside. Chloe didn't mention anything about an extra fee, but I already knew she was going to get a big tip.

"Let's start with my back. You stand up, and I'll lie down on the table. You can spread as much of this oil as you'd like on me."

Chloe didn't lie in exactly the same position I'd been in. She was closer to the end of the table, with her legs bent over touching the floor. Clearly she wanted me to rub her from behind.

"Ohhh, that feels so good," she gasped, as I squirted some oil on her shoulders and back, and a little bit more on her ass so that her pussy lips were well lubricated.

I rubbed her shoulders and back, sliding my hands down her sides to touch the side of her boobs. She'd roll over a bit on each side to let me rub the oil on her full breasts and nipples. I worked my way down her back and then began focussing on her perfect ass.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. You must have a lot of experience doing this. Does your wife let you do this to her?" She'd obviously seen my wedding band.

"I wish," I responded, preferring to focus on her glutes. "My wife tells me she's too tired to fool around most of the time, which is very frustrating for me, because she's still incredibly hot. I guess that explains why I'm here."

"More like it explains why you were so tense," Chloe responded. "Every husband deserves to get laid regularly, just like every wife needs it too. My job is to help out men like you who are still in love with their wives but need a release every once in a while. And truth be told, I have a few female clients too. Those sessions can get pretty hot."

I was leaking pre-cum like crazy, and Chloe's pussy was extremely wet too. As I moved my fingers towards her opening, she spread her legs slightly and guided my fingers inside her.

"Right there, right there," she called out. "I love getting touched like that."

I decided to switch it up. Her position indicated that she wanted me to run my cock over her pussy and between her butt cheeks.

"Fuck that feels good. You are so good, Daddy. I can't believe your wife doesn't want to fuck you every day!"

Her outbursts were making me even more excited. I roughly flipped her over and told her to move her body up the table. I spread more oil all over her gorgeous chest and pussy, and started massaging her vigorously.

"This is so fucking hot, Daddy. I should be paying you for making me feel so good."

I could never tire of her firm breasts, but I thought we might be running out of time. She guided my hand down her body to her cunt, and told me to stick my fingers in. I happily obliged. After a few minutes, she seemed to be on the verge of cumming, and I decided to take a bit of a risk.

"In my far-from-professional experience, and by that, I mean when I'm occasionally fucking my wife, I find that licking her pussy is the best way to make her cum hard. I don't know if that's allowed, but if it is, I'd be happy to oblige. If not, I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Get your tongue down there right now," she commanded. I pulled her down the table so that her pussy was at the edge again, and got down on my knees. The combination of Chloe's pussy juices and the massage oil was tantalizing, and as I stuck my tongue further into her pussy, I reached up and grabbed her oily tits.

"Jesus Christ, I'm going to cum," she moaned. "I have to keep it down or they'll know what we're doing in here." With that, her hips buckled, and she squeezed my head between her thighs. She released a shower of pussy juice all over my face.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I should have told you that can happen when I cum hard. Oh my God, I don't remember the last time I felt so good. Now it's my turn to return the favour."

Chloe jumped off the table and told me to lie down on my back. She rubbed more oil on my chest and balls, and squirted some over her magnificent rack. With a wicked look in her eye, she lowered her body to mine.

It was the most erotic and enjoyable body slide I'd ever experienced. This wanton goddess pressed her tits up against me, continued to caress my cock and balls, and threw in a few deep kisses for good measure. I wish it could have gone on forever, but after a while, she suddenly stopped.

"Oh my God, we only have 10 minutes left, and I haven't given you what you came here for."

I prepared for the happiest of happy endings ever.

"You know how much I'd love you to fuck me right now," she whispered my ear. "But I could get fired, and I really need this job. I hope this makes you feel just as good."

She continued to play with my balls, gently caressing them, then increasing the intensity. She moved up to my cock, teasing it with the tips of her fingers, then enveloping it with both hands. She was still rubbing her breasts against me, pausing only for me to play with her nipples. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if my cock were inside her pussy.

"Are you ready to cum for me, Daddy? Are you ready to shoot your load all over me?"

I grunted and sprayed a huge load of sperm on her chest. She kept working my cock and I continued to cum on her. She stroked me until she was sure I had nothing left.

"You've been a very bad boy, Daddy. You got your cum all over me."

I was still catching my breath, but reminded her that my face was covered with her pussy juices too.

"Then I guess we need to have another shower," she giggled, and hopped off the table to turn on the shower. We embraced once again as we washed the oil and bodily juices off each other. She constantly had at least one hand on my cock, and for a moment, I thought I might be able to go again.

She seemed to be reading my mind. "I wish we had more time, Daddy. I'm pretty sure I could have gotten you off again, even if I had to use my mouth. But unfortunately I have another appointment in 15 minutes, and I have to clean up the room. Next time, be sure to book an extra half hour."

"Rest assured there will be a next time," I told her. "This is one of the most amazing sexual experiences I've ever had, and by far the best massage of my life.

I got out of the shower, dried off and quickly got dressed. Chloe was still naked, picking up towels and sheets and drying the floor.

I opened my wallet and handed her $300, which was $100 more than the fee for our session.

"I'm not sure you're as good at math as you are at pleasuring a woman," Chloe said.

"There's no mistake. You were worth every penny, and if I had more cash, I'd have given it to you. I'm definitely coming back again."

"I'm on Twitter on the club's website. You can send me a direct message and we can set something up outside the hours I'm scheduled to be here, if that makes it easier for you."

I assured her I would, gave her a kiss and left.

***

Recalling my hour with her had made me rock hard in the hot tub. I tilted my head back and told myself I should be enjoying nature and appreciating that my hot wife wanted to revive our sex life, not thinking about fucking our friends' hot daughter.

Just then, I heard a voice.

"Do you want some company?"

It was Erin, wearing the same green bikini she had on at the club.

"Erin, I told you we can't do this."

"My name's not Erin. Think of me as Chloe."