Playtime with Jenny

Story Info
A friend poses for my masturbation fantasy.
1.9k words
4.62
7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based around an actual event a few years back!

When I first went to work in an office environment, in the very heart of London, I had just turned 32. I was extremely happily married to Becky (as, indeed, I still am) and, although I made it home only at weekends, our sex life then was probably at its most rampant.

During the week, in the digs I shared, I would satisfy any sexual urges by buying a girlie magazine (usually Razzle!!) and wanking off shamelessly to the pictures of scantily clad, beautiful young girls, displaying their ripe titties and peeled open cunt lips for my orgasmic pleasure. Occasionally, I would shop in Oxford Street on my way from work and buy Becky some sexy lingerie, such as stockings, suspender belts, and tiny panties, or a ridiculously short ra ra mini skirt and tight, low cut top. These would, of course, be for her to wear during one of our "special" sessions when I went home at weekends! Sometimes I would lay the clothes out on my bed and imagine Becky wearing them and think about all the dirty things we would do to each other when I got home.

I would picture little Becky kneeling on all fours in front of me, fully dressed, but with her mini skirt pulled up around her hips and her little panties pulled down to mid-thigh level. Her pert naked bottom would be framed perfectly by black stockings and lacy black suspenders. Having entered her I would look down to see her pretty little pink cunt lips stretched oh so tightly around my rigid prick. Inevitably, with these sexy thoughts in mind' I would end up naked, with a huge stiff cock that I would tease and wank with the panties and suspender belts. Once I became so sexually excited in my fantasy as I stroked my cock with a pair of tiny black satin panties that I took myself over the edge and pumped a massive hot, sticky load into the delicate, sensual material. I had to return to Knickerbox the next day to purchase a new pair, but I kept the other pair for my own, private fun.

Anyway, shortly after starting work at the office I got to know Jenny, who worked as a secretary to one of the bosses. She helped me get to grips with the computer which I had not used before. Jenny was 24, married, a little mousy but really pretty. She was also a little on the plump side, but not overly, and she obviously had a fair sized pair of titties which were always well covered by her conservative dress. Before long, I became aware that she harboured more than just a passing liking towards me. She began to stand closer to me as she explained some wizardry on the computer and, more than once, one of those gorgeous boobs would work its way next to my arm or pressed into my back. I was really flattered, to be honest, but kept my distance from her as, although she was attractive, she was not really my type and anyway, I was totally smitten still by Becky.

So, all was well and good - until the office party! I must say, that Jenny looked absolutely gorgeous that day. She had pinned her curly blond hair back behind her ears to show off her pretty face to perfection and, for once, she had chosen a low cut blouse to expose her very sexy cleavage. We had all been out to a formal lunch and copious amounts of alcohol had been consumed. Jenny had latched on to me and was almost impossible to shake-off. It was clear that she was a little smitten with me. As we talked, mingled and joked with colleagues, we soon began to surreptitiously hold hands, and as I became more confident of her compliance, I took the opportunity to stroke and squeeze her bottom through her skirt.

At the end of the evening, Jenny was very slightly tipsy, and was adamant that she wanted to "inspect" my digs to ensure that I was adequately catered for. It was all very giggly and suggestive, but I did take her up on her offer and I quietly unlocked the door and led Jenny silently to my tiny bedroom, so as not to disturb the landlady upstairs.

As soon as I sat down with her on the edge of my bed, our lips locked together and our tongues became entwined. Not wanting to waste a second, or give Jenny the chance to change her mind, I slid my hand under her dress and was delighted to find that she was wearing stockings with a suspender belt. "Ummmmm, very, very sexy "I said as my hand slid further up, to the hot, moist panties between her legs. She gave a gasp and flung both of her arms around my neck. "I am wearing them just for you, Rob" she whispered in my ear as her thighs clamped hard around my squirming fingers.

She began to pant and whimper as she opened and closed her thighs over my fingers while thrusting her pelvis backwards and forwards. I could feel the hard little nub of her clitoris through the damp material of her knickers. "Yes,.....oh yes Rob" she cried breathlessly and clamped her mouth over mine as her orgasm kicked-in. Her mouth rained kisses all over my face and neck as her climax peaked and slowly ebbed. Jenny sat breathing hard, both arms hooked around my neck and her beautiful sparkling blue eyes looking straight into mine. "That was so beautiful, Rob. So, so beautiful, but I can't make love to you, and I can't touch you. But I can make it nice for you." I knew exactly what she meant and I was intent on making the most of her offer.

I asked Jenny to sit on the edge of my bed and remove her shirt and bra. I turned away and stripped off my clothes -- I could not help but notice that she sneaked more than one sly peek at my cock, which was rearing up in front of my belly, fully erect and looking menacing. I turned around so that she could see my naked erection and full, heavy balls, and so that I could catch my first sight of her beautiful tits. They were, indeed, magnificent -- beautifully full, round and smooth, and peaked by strikingly hard, pink nipples. I could not resist it, as I looked at her titties, I grasped my huge prick around the base with my left hand, and began to wank and tease the shaft with my right hand, right in front of Jenny. I could tell by the look on her face that she was a little shocked at this, but she could not tear her gaze from my cock (she told me later that not only was this just the second cock that she had ever seen, but it was the first time that she had ever seen a guy masturbate).

I told her that I wanted to ejaculate over her big, beautiful tits and asked her to lift her skirt to show her stockings and knickers so that I could see them as I orgasmed. I could tell that she was, once again, a little taken aback by my direct approach but, at the same time, I could tell from the flush on her face and neck, and by the way that her eyes sparkled, that she was enjoying being ordered to expose herself for my sexual gratification. Raising her bottom from the bed, Jenny eased up her skirt to expose the lacy tops of her black stockings, suspender straps and her little white panties. She half laid back on the bed and, without me asking, she spread her legs as wide as she could and thrusting out her naked titties, shamelessly displaying herself.

I was able to see clearly that her knickers were soaking between her legs and I could make out the contours of her swollen, splayed pussy lips and erect clitoris underneath. She looked back at my cock as I wanked it, then up into my eyes. "Is this nice and sexy for you Rob?" she said. "Oh yessss" I replied. "Hold your sexy titties out for me to spunk off over, Jen". Once more, her face displayed her shock at my directness and I thought, at first, that I may have overstepped the mark. But she dutifully sat forward and, with a very sexy smile on her face, she held her beautiful tits out towards me.

I was in heaven -- a very pretty, semi naked girl watching me masturbate over her has to rate as one of my most horniest experiences of all time. Naturally, the excitement of the situation transferred itself directly to my prick, which had now swollen to a magnificent state of erection and I soon sensed that familiar feeling deep in my balls. Slowing my stroking to a steady, purposeful wank, I could feel the waves of exquisite sexual pleasure building and spreading throughout my naked genitals. Suddenly, my orgasm overwhelmed me and as I looked at Jenny's pretty face, big sexy titties and girlie stockings and panties, a huge stream of spunk squirted high into the air and over her head; most of it landing in her blond curls. Jenny's eyes were wide in amazement and she gave a little gasp of excitement as the next torrent of cum struck her left cheek and began to trickle down her pretty face. I was in pure ecstasy as the waves of sexual pleasure continued and I wanked my cock hard as yet another massive jet of spunk struck Jenny just under her chin and splashed down over her titties and skirt. I lost count of how many times my cock ejaculated, but the sexual pleasure really was intense and I felt totally drained by the time that I had returned to planet earth. To this day, it remains the most powerful (and, dare I say, most enjoyable) orgasm of my life.

I had completely soaked Jenny, who was looking down at her body in wonder. "Wooooowwww!" she said and then giggled. "I did not know that you liked me THAT much, Rob". There was spunk in her hair, on her face over her neck and tits, running down her body, streaked across her skirt, stockings and suspender straps and even on her panties. I helped to clean her up and make her presentable for her ride home on the tube, back to her husband, all the while she was stroking my face and neck, and kissing me gently.

Jenny told me much later that although I did not look anything like as "big" as her husband when he was fully erect, I certainly ejaculated much more semen and considerably more forcefully. As his was the only cock that she had experience of, she had assumed that all men just oozed a few drops of cum from their cocks when they orgasmed. She admitted that it had been a tremendous sexual turn-on for her to watch my display of squirting spunk, and that she had masturbated many times while thinking of it.

Unfortunately, that turned out to be the only time that we were able to get together. Jenny was moved to another department and another building a month or so later. But I have never forgotten her and still wank myself to orgasm as I think of our shared experience.