All Comments on 'Playtime with Jenny Ch. 01'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it but..

Pity you didn't came to more details like: what kind of underwear were they wearing and things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

They were worried about Jenny. Jenny came to spend the night, and had a wonderful weekend. Good yarn, well-written, with good character development.

Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is it right?

"Sure enough, within five minutes Lisa was trying to kiss Carl. He still seemed unmoved." Shouldn't it be Jenny????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

This needs a sequel

Rapier875Rapier875about 7 years ago
Just a shame you never continued with this - as it's really good !

.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 7 years agoAuthor
Playtime with Jenny

Rapier875 - thanks for your comment. I did start a second chapter but despite going back to it several times over a year or so I couldn't get a result I was happy with!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Keep working on the story, you will get there. It's too good to not finish even if you have to over fiction the whole thing. Discuss things like how hairy their pussies were (don't make them shaved and stubble!), talk about the sizes of their thickly engorged cunt lips, their erect clit sizes- out from under their hoods, how they eventually decided to eat pussy - encouragement needed / not needed. You will get this one finished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...